Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Asking for Help

"I love to help folks out, so when I got a text messaging, asking for help, I couldn't refuse."

14
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
“I need your help,” the text message read.

I had no clue who it was that was texting me.

“Who is this?” I responded.

“Toni,” came the one word reply.

I searched the recesses of my mind and couldn’t come up with anyone by the name of Toni that I knew.

“I’m sorry,” I replied, “but I don’t know a Toni.”

“You know my mother,” came the reply.

“Who is your mother?” I asked.

“Wendolin,” came the one word reply.

Wendolin was the sister of one of my neighbors. I vaguely remembered meeting her a couple of times in passing when visiting.

“How did you get my number?” I inquired.

“I stole it from my mother’s phone,” Toni replied.

“OK,” I replied. “What can I help you with?”

“Some of my friends and I are stranded, and we were wondering if you could pick us up,” came the reply text.

I was watching television and had no idea why I was the one getting this plea for help. The wife was gone to her parents for the weekend and I couldn’t go because I had to work on Saturday. I looked at my click and it read 9pm.

“Where are you?” I asked, which I then followed up with “Why don’t you take a cab?”

“No money, by the liquor store out on 380,” Toni texted back.

The liquor store on 380 was a good twenty minutes away and while I really wasn’t in the mood to go play taxi cab, the next text made my decision simple. It was a photo of Toni and her friend, another young lady by the name of Sonya that would change my mind. Provocative would be an understatement to describe the photo.

“I’m on my way,” I replied.

“We will make it worth your time,” Toni replied.

I pulled into the dimly lit parking lot of the liquor store, which had already closed. Toni and Sonya were sitting on the pavement next to the store, in a darkened area of the lot. As soon as they saw my headlights, they quickly stood up.

I pulled up next to them. Toni grabbed the front seat and Sonya took the back seat. Each of them held in their hand, a brown paper bag.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Toni remarked, closing the door behind her. She brushed her long brown hair back over her bare shoulders, her huge 38dd boobs straining against the white cottony fabric of her very low cut halter top.

“Oh my gawd!” Sonya exclaimed from the back seat. “I thought for sure you were the law!”

I chuckled as I backed out.

“How old are you two?” I asked.

“I’m seventeen,” Toni replied.

“I’m eighteen,” Sonya remarked.

Neither girl looked their age.

“We have fake ID’s,” Toni acquiesced, pleading, “Please don’t tell my mom.”

“I don’t know about this,” I replied. I was hesitant because if either girl turned out to not be of a consenting age, I would be in big time trouble.

Toni reached across the center divider and placed her hand on my right thigh.

“Please,” Toni begged, “.. my mother would kill me! We just want to have some fun.”

In the back seat, Sonya took a drink from her brown bag and I watched as she licked her lips, sliding her tongue across them in a mildly suggestive manner. She saw me looking at her in the review mirror and winked.

“What is this secret worth to you?” I ask Toni. I had put it all on the line. There was no denying what I was wanting.

“Let me guess...” Toni replied, “You want a blow job.”

“That’s a good start,” I replied. Toni didn’t respond. I took my foot off the pedal and my sports utility vehicle slowed. Toni glanced behind us and alarmed at my slowing down, asked, “Why are we slowing down?”

“Negotiating,” I replied.

“Okay, okay, okay,” Toni quickly replied, “but just so you know, I don’t normally do blow jobs.”

Sonya laughed out loud from the back seat.

“That’s not what I heard,” she said.

Toni looked around at her friend in the backseat.

“Shuddup!” Toni responded.

“I’ve heard she does this thing with her tongue that drives guys cra-zy,” Sonya playfully responded back. Once again, I saw her wink as I peered into the review mirror.

“No I do not !” Toni shot back.

“You’re the blow job expert!” Toni shot back.

Sonya took another drink from her brown paper bag and smiled.

“Yes, I am!” Sonya replied, “and don’t you forget it!”

I pulled into our neighborhood street and then into my garage.

“Is this where you live?” Toni asked as the garage door lowered behind us.

“I hope so,” I sarcastically replied.

The girls followed me into the house.

“Oh! Wow!” Toni remarked, standing in the dining room and surveying the adjacent living room. Sonya stepped past her and took a seat on the leather couch, kicking back and putting her feet up on the coffee table.

“Make yourself at home,” I wryly remarked, taking note of Sonya’s casualness. Toni sat down next to her friend on the couch. At this point, it was clearly obvious that both of them were quite tipsy.

I made my way over to where my couch potatoes were situated, and plopped down between them. I put a hand on the thigh of each and asked, “Okay, who wants to have some fun?”

“Can we just sit and drink a bit?” Toni asked.

“Yeah,” I said, “But no stalling!”

“I have to get a little loosened up and comfortable,” Toni replied.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd



“Comfortable is a good thing,” I replied. Sonya agreed, slipping off her boots and setting them to the side.

Sonya was cute, with her stylish designer jeans and her button down shirt. She took another sip from her paper bag and then extended her hand and the bag in my direction.

“Take a sip,” Sonya said.

I put the bottle up to my lips and felt the smooth warmth of Amaretto sliding down my throat.

“You know,” I replied, “That is so much better with a Coke.”

“We didn’t have enough money for a Coke,” Sonya replied.

“Well,” I remarked back, “I have a full liter in the ‘frigerator.”

I sauntered into the kitchen and grabbed the liter and three glasses. I quickly resumed my position between Toni and Sonya on the couch. I unscrewed the cap on the bottle and almost immediately it began to spray forth Coca Cola over myself, Toni and Sonya, even though I did my best to keep us from being inundated.

“Oh fuck!” Toni exclaimed as the spray covered the three of us.

I apologized profusely, as I headed towards the kitchen for some towels. Sonya wasted no time in stripping out of her shirt, even as Toni headed towards the kitchen behind me. I handed Toni a towel and tossed one to Sonya who by now, was clad in only her jeans and a white lace bra that barely covered her bazookas.

The lap of my jeans was soaked. Toni laughed and remarked, “Damn, and we haven’t even gotten started!”

I stripped out of my jeans and tossed them into a basket that was in the nearby laundry room. I turned and Toni had her jeans in her hands, as well as her halter top.

“You really didn’t have to squirt us, to get me out of my clothes,” Toni remarked, standing topless in front of me, as she handed me her clothes. I offered another apology. Sonya stripped down to her panties and handed me her jeans.

“Might as well wash mine too,” she said. She then stripped out of her button down shirt, wadded it up and tossed it into the washer.

Toni stripped out of her panties, remarking, “Hell, we might as well do it all.”

Sonya followed suit, stripping naked and tossing her panties and her bra into the washer. I poured some soap into the washer and closed the lid. As I turned, both Sonya and Toni stood right in front of me, completely naked, hands on their hips.

“What?” I asked, looking at them.

“You too,” Toni said, glaring back at me.

I was rock hard and I knew there would be no hiding it. I stripped out of my underwear and tossed them into the washer.

“”Now we’re talking!” Sonya replied, spying my ten inch cut cock. She reached out and grabbed my dick, pulling on it.

Sonya led me back to the couch, were I sat down, my legs extended and spread, my cock arching upwards towards my lower abdomen. Sonya sat next to me and Toni sat opposite of her, on my left. As Sonya leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, I leaned over towards Toni, our lips meeting in a fiery crash, our tongues exploring the inner recesses of each other’s oral cavity.

Sonya moved her head up and down rhythmically sucking on my cock. Toni was all over me, pinching my nipples and kissing me. I slipped my hand between Toni’s parted legs and a finger into her very wet and moist pussy. As I slid my finger across her labia and back and forth on Toni’s clit, she moaned and arched her back, giving my ample of room to play with her.

“I’m first,” Sonya called out, between strokes on my cock.

Sonya backed her ass up towards my cock, leaning forward while reaching behind herself, feeling for my cock. She carefully glided my cock into her steaming hot and very wet pussy, pushing her buttocks onto my lap, while working my cock back and forth inside of her warm and moist pussy. At first, she was a tight fit, but then after a moment, her womanly juices began to flow, making things much more comfortable. She let out a soulful moan as her first orgasm shot through her.

“Ohhh!” she yelled, taking in a deep breath before forcefully exhaling. She had her hands planted on my knees. Her arms stiffened, her knuckles turning white and within seconds, she had lost totally control, as she shook and trembled, her wetness flooding my lap.

Toni stepped around in front of Sonya and grabbed her head.

“Kiss me you fool!” Toni demanded. Sonya didn’t hesitate and offered up herself to Toni. They kissed, with passion flying from them like I had never seen or experienced before. Sonya slipped off of me and Toni assumed the very same position, my cock sliding into her wet pussy. In an instant, I was cuming, deep inside of Toni.

“Gawd!” I reamrked, “I hope you’re on the pill!”

“I am,” Toni replied, breathlessly.

Toni and Sonya continued to kiss, even as I filled Toni’s pussy with my cum. Some of my cum dribbled out and on the floor. I made a mental note to clean it up later.

Toni collapsed on to the couch beside me, as did Sonya. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself clean. Toni made her way over to Sonya and kissed her. I was spent and done, but the girls weren’t. I watched with bemusement as they continued to pleasure each other, even as the buzzer on the washer sounded.

I dropped our clothes into the dryer and set the timer. Toni and Sonya never broke stride. For the next forty minutes, it was like watching and participating in live porno show.

I looked at the clock. It was midnight. I looked at Toni and asked of her mother would be worried. She said that her mother knew she was spending the night with Sonya. I looked at Sonya.

“I’m spending the night at Toni’s,” Sonya replied.

“Okay,” I replied, “Who is up for some pizza?”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments