Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aspen weekend

"couple finally meet after long on-line relationship"

3
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
8.4k words 8.4k words
Sherry was already at the table, looking at the menu, when Beth showed up. They gave each other a hug, and Beth sat down. They quickly ordered so Beth would have time to eat and get back to the office.

“Thanks for meeting me here, Sherry.”

“No problem. What is it you wanted to talk about?”

“I’m leaving town for three days, and I need someone to take care of Blake. It’s not his Dad’s turn to take him, and I don’t want to ask him if I don’t have to. Can he stay with you over President’s Day weekend?”

Beth knew that Sherry would have the long weekend off, and Blake loved staying with his “Aunt” Sherry. She spoiled him rotten. Giving up a three day weekend was asking a lot, but Sherry wasn’t seeing anybody. And they had been best friends since childhood.

“Where are you going?”

This was the part Beth dreaded. She desperately needed to tell someone, but knew that Sherry would think she was crazy.

“Well, I met this guy.”

Sherry perked up at that.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I met this guy. We started out as just friends, chatting on-line all the time. He’s really funny and sexy. Anyway, we kidded about getting together to celebrate my divorce when it’s final. I knew it wouldn’t really happen, he was in a long term relationship, but it was fun to fantasize. Now his girlfriend is moving to take another job, and they’ve broken up. He’s asked me to spend President’s Day weekend in Aspen.”

“Details.”

“That’s it. I want to go to Aspen for President’s Day weekend, and I need someone to watch Blake. Will you?”

“Of course I will, but I want all the details.”

“Well, we’re meeting at the Denver airport, and….”

“I don’t mean those details. I mean details about him. Give.”

As Beth told her that they had met on an erotic story website, she could see the concern in Sherry’s eyes.

“So you’ve never talked to him in person?”

“Nope.”

“You’ve never even seen his picture? You don’t even know what he looks like?”

“Well, not exactly.”

Beth pulled up lushstories on her phone and showed her his avatar, a picture of a man with his back to the camera.

“That’s it? No pictures of his face?”

“Damn, Sherry, look at his body. What kind of face could he have to scare you off?”

“Fair enough. Do you even know for sure this is him?”

“Listen, Sherry, we’ve been chatting for a long time, and I really want to meet him. If this is the worst mistake I ever make, I may regret it. But I really have to meet him. Okay?”

“Okay,” Sherry said. “How old is he?”

“Thirty five.”

“Does he know you’re forty two?”

“Yeah, I told him.”

“Are you going to have sex with him?”

Beth held up her phone, showing Sherry the avatar.

“Good point,” she said.

Sherry knew that it had been a long time since Beth had been in the arms of a man. She was concerned for her, but also a little jealous. If this worked out, it could be a very fun weekend.

“I hope you know what you’re doing.”

One of the ground rules that he had had from the beginning was no personal questions that would reveal his identity, and no pictures of his face. He had a good job and didn’t want any indiscretions. She knew his first name and very little else. Now that they were finally going to meet, Beth didn’t understand why they kept up those rules.

“We’ve kept it that way for all these months. I think it’ll be more fun to learn about each other in person,” he typed in. “It adds to the excitement.”

It was odd. Over the months, they had shared many intimate details about their feelings, but never any details about who they were. So in a way, Beth felt like she knew him better than anyone she’d ever known, but in another way, she didn’t know him at all. Would they click? Would he be disappointed? Would he be anything like his on-line personality?

They had decided to meet in neutral territory, but the closer the day came, the more nervous she was. She almost considered cancelling. She had never done anything in her life as spontaneous as this. This just wasn’t her.

She finally decided to call her mom and tell her. She was halfway hoping that her mom would talk some sense into her.

“Mom, I met this guy. I think I like him, and he wants me to go to Aspen for the weekend. I’m thinking about doing it. What do you think?”

Beth’s mom had spent the last two years worrying about her baby. Beth had had a difficult time reconciling a divorce when there was a young child involved, but at forty two she was too young to be stuck in a bad marriage the rest of her life. She was still young and pretty, and her mom wanted the best for her.

“What does your heart tell you?”

“I want to go, Mom. It’s not likely to be a forever thing, but I want to go. It might be a big mistake, but I want to go.”

“Then you should go.”

The last obstacle out of the way, Beth began to think about what to pack. Fortunately, Southwest allowed two bags for free, but one of them would be her snowboard bag, stuffed to capacity with her board, boots and gear. That left only one bag, plus carry ons for makeup and clothes.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” he typed in the chat window.

“My stuff’s ready, if that’s what you mean?”

“What about you?”

“Nervous. Ha Ha. You?”

“I’m really looking forward to it. My girl’s moving out this weekend. I don’t want to be here, and I love Aspen.”

“You’re not even a little nervous?”

“No, it’ll be fun. Wait’ll you see our room.”

As soon as she got off the plane, she went straight to the bathroom to try to freshen up as much as she could. She was really nervous. She washed her face and reapplied her makeup, wanting to look her best. By the time she got to baggage claim, the bags were spinning and many people had already left. He had no problem spotting her.

“Hey, you,” he said.

She took a long look at him. She hadn’t really ever put an imaginary face to him, so she wasn’t surprised, but interested. Really white teeth; that’s the first thing that stuck out. And he was gorgeous.

He grabbed her and gave her a hug, then a tender kiss on the lips. Then he held her hands and held her at arm’s length, giving her a long look up and down. Beth stood nervously.

“Okay?” she asked.

“Much better than okay.”

They packed everything into the rental car and headed out on the long drive to Aspen.

“Good thing we got in early. Lots of snow on the pass, I’d rather do it during daylight,” he said.

She couldn’t stop stealing glances at his face.

“What?” he asked, catching her staring at him.

“I can’t believe I actually did this. And you have to remember, this is the first time I’ve seen what you look like. You’ve seen my face since day one. So I get to stare a little. Okay?”

“Sure,” he said, flashing a big smile at her.

“I’ve never been to Aspen,” she said. “What’s it like?”

“It’s like Beaver Creek, only even more snobby,” he said, eliciting a laugh from her. “Nice shops, restaurants, great riding. We’ll have fun.”

“You always say that.”

“What?”

“We’ll have fun. How do you know? How can you not be a little bit nervous?”

“Because we’ll have fun. We’ll make sure we do.”

Beth liked that answer just fine. By the time they got to Aspen, they had been able to find out all the personal details they hadn’t been able to ask over the last few months.

They pulled into the Hyatt. The valets took their equipment and they checked in. Beth was shocked when she saw their room. She thought they were staying in a normal hotel. This place was literally at the base of the mountain. They had a patio on their room right over the shops and lift lines. They had a fireplace, and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer and a bathroom nicer than the one in her house with a huge Jacuzzi tub. There was also a second bathroom in the hall, so they wouldn’t have to share. The place was incredible.

“Wow, how much is this room?”

“Free. Compliments of my girl.”

“Huh?”

“Gold Passport points. My girl’s got a gazillion of them. She stays at Hyatts more than she stays at home. This stay took a big chunk out of her stash.”

“Why did she do that? Does she know I’m with you?”

“We’re leaving on good terms. She’s got a lot of points. I just asked her for some. She’s probably glad I’m not going to be there when she moves out. No drama. She didn’t ask who I’m going with.”

“How come you decided not to move with her?”

“I didn’t like the way she asked. She said she was moving and expected me to go. I would have moved in a minute, but if she’s going with or without me, I figure we have no future, so why move?”

Beth was quiet, regretting bringing up the subject.

“So you see, this weekend will be good therapy for me too, not just for you,” he said, brightening up. “Let’s get unpacked and go get our lift tickets for tomorrow and scope out the town.”

Beth was relieved that he seemed to be taking it slow. She wasn’t ready to jump into bed the minute she saw him. She needed to get comfortable. He was proving to be easy to get comfortable with. He had a very relaxed personality, comfortable with who he was, without the need to prove anything. She thought she was going to like him.

They had a nice dinner at a very expensive restaurant. He commented that very expensive was the only kind they had in Aspen. He paid for the meal.

“Hey, I don’t want you to pay for everything,” she said. “That’s not fair.”

“You paid to fly here on a lark, not knowing a thing about me. I’ll pick it up from here, okay?”

“But that’s too much.”

“It’s fine, let me treat you on this trip. Just relax and have fun, okay?”

“Okay, I guess.”

“Don’t guess, do. I want this to be a fun weekend. We both need it.”

“You’re right,” she said, holding his hand and leaning against him like young lovers as they walked down the street.

They walked to the grocery store and got supplies for breakfast the next morning, then walked back to the hotel. When they put the groceries away, Beth started getting nervous again. “Now what?” she wondered. She still was worried he’d be disappointed.

“Hey,” he said. “It’s early yet. You told me one time that you like to dance. There’s a club on top of this building, Casa Tua. Let’s go upstairs and have a drink. Did you bring shoes?”

Beth perked up. She wasn’t the greatest dancer, but she loved dancing, and she hadn’t had a partner to take her in a long time.

“Yes I did,” she said.

They put on shoes they could dance in and went upstairs. After several dances in a row, they ordered a drink and sat down to cool off. Beth was having more fun than she had had in a long time, and was finally started to get comfortable.

“I sure do appreciate you taking it slow and giving me a chance to get comfortable,” she said.

He smiled his big smile at her and said, “We have all weekend. Let’s have fun.”

“You say that a lot.”

“Yep. That’s because I want to do that a lot.”

“Me, too.”

A slow dance number came on, and they went back on the floor. He leaned over so he could put his cheek against Beth’s and breath in the aroma of her hair and perfume as he guided her around the floor. She pressed her body into his. He felt so good, she was in heaven. His dick was hard as he felt her breasts and hips rub against his body. They shared a kiss on the lips as they slowly danced against each other. He gently pulled her lower lips with his before breaking the kiss. That was the most passionate kiss she had experienced in a long time. Hell, it was the only kiss in a long time.

She leaned her head back, hoping for another. He leaned down and gently put his lips against her. When they broke their kiss, he once again pulled her lip with his.

“This can’t be happening. He is so perfect,” she thought. “Please, God, don’t let me wake up.”

When they got up to their room it was only 10:00, but they would have an early day tomorrow, and it had already been a long day today.

“One of the features of this place is they set up the fireplace for you, so all you have to do is strike a match and you’ve got a fire. You want to sit in front of the fire for a while?” he said.

“That would be great,” she said.

He opened the drapes so they would get some light from the shops below in their room, and turned off all the lights in the condo, then started the fire. He opened the patio door a bit to let some cold air in. Sitting in the cold room in front of a hot fire was wonderful. They sat on the floor in front of the fire, staring at the logs as the fire danced, mesmerizing them.

He turned toward her, and tilted her head back, kissing her. He was never in a hurry. She was beginning to get very aroused. They spent the next fifteen minutes kissing like teenagers on the couch after the parents have gone to bed. He was a great kisser. He had nice, full lips, and knew just how to lead her on, making her want just a little more. He touched her face as he kissed her. Everything was gentle, and she was beginning to relax and be comfortable with him.

When the fire died down to embers, he said, “I guess we ought to get ready for bed.”

They each went to their bathrooms and did their nighttime routine. He came into the bedroom while Beth was finishing up. He took off his clothes and got into bed, wearing only his boxers.

“God, he’s gorgeous,” Beth thought.

She came to bed wearing a bathrobe. She dropped it on a chair and stood in front of him in her nightie, nervously.

“Well?” she said, doing a little pirouette.

“Fantastic. Come here, you.”

She got under the covers and they embraced. He gave her another kiss and said, “I’m looking forward to getting to know you much better this weekend, you sexy little thing.”

Then he turned over and turned off the lamp. Beth was a little taken aback, but after her long day she had no trouble getting to sleep.

The next morning they took their time getting ready.

“We’re here to have fun, not break our backs getting every run in,” he said.

They had a leisurely breakfast, then put on their gear and sunscreen and went down to the ski valet, who grabbed their boards. He went to the tool counter and checked both boards to make sure everything was tight. Then they headed to the lifts. By noon, they were ready for lunch on the mountain. After a nice break, they got in several more runs, and quit by 2:30.

“No use killing ourselves the first day. Especially since neither of us have ridden the last two years. I’ve got more important plans for you this weekend,” he said with a smile.

They sat at the après ski bar, listening to music and enjoying a beer and an appetizer. The sun was out, so even though it was about twenty degrees, they took off their jackets. A gas fire danced in the outdoor fire pit.

After their drink, they headed back to the condo to clean up, dropping off their gear with the valet.

“You want to shower, or hit the hot tub and sauna?” he asked.

Let’s check out the hot tub and sauna.”

A nice hot tub and steam bath sounded perfect. Beth went into her bathroom and put on her bikini, with the hotel bath robe over it. They went downstairs and checked out towels from the valet, then eased into the hot water in the outdoor hot tub. The water was around 102 degrees. It took a while to get all the way in, but by the time they were in it felt perfect.

An afternoon snow shower began sprinkling them with snowflakes, even though it was still sunny. Soon it began to snow harder, and the hot water felt great with the snow landing on their heads and face, cooling them off. Beth sat across from him and propped her feet up next to him. He took her feet, kneading them. After a day of riding in her snowboard boots, her feet were sore, and his foot massage felt delicious. She leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoying the massage. He continued up her legs, kneading her calves as far as he could reach.

“Ready for the sauna?” he asked.

“Sure, let’s do it.”

They dried off and put their robes back on, then went in to the sauna. There was only a couple other people in the large sauna. They hung their robes on a hook and entered. He poured a bucket of water over the hot rocks, and steam filled the room. It was hot in there. They shared a bench, leaning back against the teak wall. He was in the corner, and she leaned back against him. He put his arms around her, and their bodies molded into each other, sweat dripping from their brows. They were sticky against each other. He poured another bucket of water on the hot rocks, and the room filled with steam. They could barely see the other couple, and they locked their lips against each other. He moved his arms up toward her breasts, just teasing at the edges of her top.

The other couple got up and left, leaving them alone in the sauna. Beth turned her face to him and they kissed passionately. His hands began to roam her body, and his stiff dick poked against her back. She reached behind her and gave it a squeeze.

“Nice,” she said.

“It’s getting hot,” he said. “You want to go up to the room and shower the chlorine off?”

“Yeah.”

They hung their robes up and stripped out of their suits, hanging them over the shower rod, and stood naked in front of each other for the first time. Beth was totally comfortable. He had taken his time and gotten her so aroused, she wasn’t nervous in the least.

His penis was long, and it wasn’t even fully erect yet. It stood straight out. His sac hung loose and low, very long. She hugged him and turned her face up, meeting his lips as he leaned down to kiss her. They stumbled into the shower together, grasping at each other. She grabbed his cock, caressing it. No hair at all. Did he wax? Electrolysis? Whatever the answer, it was beautiful, just like the rest of him. As she caressed it, it began to stiffen. The sac tightened around the base of his cock, not hanging low as before. His cock stood straight up, toward the ceiling, and it was incredibly thick. This was going to be a very nice fit, she could tell.

She was facing the shower head, the water running over her head, as he grasped her from behind around her waist. He took the soap and began lathering her breasts and between her legs. His soapy hands slipped easily up and down her slit. He lathered up his dick and pushed it between her legs, sawing in and out. She grabbed it and held it against her opening. He pushed gently as she moved it up and down, helping to work it into her pussy. His big cock was a very tight fit, and the soap wasn’t a good lubricant. She used more soap to lather his dick, and moved it up and down her slit as he pushed it into her opening. The tip was in, and he began moaning as he tried to work his big cock into her tight pussy. She slid the bar of soap up and down her slit, rubbing it against her clit. The water ran over them as they rocked back and forth, joined at the crotch.

He felt as though her tight pussy was trying to pull his balls through his dick. He was incredibly aroused. He had her big tits lathered up, pulling on the large nipples. He lifted them and pulled them, enjoying playing with them and bending them in different shapes. She continued rubbing the bar of soap on her clit, leaning against the shower wall.

His eyes were closed as he felt his orgasm approaching. He let go of her tits and grasped her waist, pulling her against him, trying to get even more penetration. She felt like she was impossibly filled by his penis.

“AWWGGGH, UNNN, UMPHHH, UMPPHH,” he groaned, as he filled her with his load. She was furiously rubbing the bar of soap up and down her slit. She slumped into the wall as her orgasm hit her, and he lurched forward before he was able to catch her. They teetered together as their orgasms washed over them.

They sat down at a nice restaurant for dinner, and as they clinked their wine glasses together, he asked, “So how do you like me so far?”

She laughed, and said, “You’ll do.”

After an early dinner they walked downtown, look at the galleries and the boutique shops. They decided to turn in early, so they could hit the trails before anybody else, when they would be perfectly groomed. Once again the staff had set up the fireplace, so that a single match got it started. By the time Beth had gotten ready for bed, the fire was burning brightly, and she could smell the fragrant aroma of pinon wood.

They sat in front of the fire, the lights turned off and the patio door open, talking quietly and holding each other. As the fire burned down, they locked up and went to bed. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, and she snuggled against him.

“You have fantastic breasts,” he said, as he played idly with them.

She reached behind her and squeezed his dick through his shorts. It was semi flaccid.

“What’s this?” she asked.

“Nothing.”

“Do you think there’s something I can do to change that?”

“Might be fun trying, either way. Did you bring a toy?”

“No.”

“Why not? Do you not use them?”

Her face reddened. The truth is, she did have them, but nobody knew.

“I don’t like taking them in my baggage, in case they get inspected.”

“I figured as much, so I brought one myself, just in case.”

He got up and pulled a small vibrator from his suitcase.

Giving it to her, he said, “Now where were we?”

They kissed, gently at first, then more ardently as they pressed their bodies against each other. He helped her out of her nightie, then she slipped off her panties.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

The outer lips on her freshly waxed, bare pussy were closed together. He stared at them.

“Wow,” he said. “Sexy. I’d love to eat you up.”

“Be my guest,” she said, grinning.

He grabbed her waist and helped her to the side of the bed, putting a pillow under her butt to raise it. Kneeling on the floor, he spread her legs apart and held them up. He brought his face toward her crotch, and sniffed her pussy.

“Ummm.”

She expectantly waited for his touch. He nuzzled her slit, then slowly began taking long, slow laps up the length of her slit, then he brought his face back down and, starting at the bottom of her slit, lapped all the way to the top, over and over. He took care not to allow his stubbly chin to touch her sensitive lips, using only his tongue to make contact with her.

By the fourth or fifth time, her lips were beginning to spread open. He licked deeper and harder, again taking care to make contact only with his tongue. By the tenth lap, he could feel her vagina opening with his tongue, and pressed his tongue hard against her opening.

She could feel only a warm, wet object slowly but firmly working up and down her slit. It was soft, yet firm. The pace never varied. Slowly, firmly, working up and down, pressing against her opening, then continuing up to where her clit was hidden under its hood. Even though it hadn’t emerged, she got pleasurable sensations whenever he licked the skin near it. She closed her eyes and completely relaxed her body. She could feel no part of her body other than her slit and the tongue caressing it. She focused entirely on her pussy, and the warm, wet, soft firmness caressing it.

She began to get very aroused, and her sensitive bud emerged. He could feel the inner lips parting, and felt for the clit with his tongue. He concentrated on the area around it, licking in circles around the clit, but not touching it. It was driving her crazy. She thought about making him stop, putting his fat cock in her and filling her to the brim, as she greedily shoved the vibrator against her clit. Nothing would feel better, and she desperately wanted to, but he was intent on pleasuring her with his tongue.

She forced herself to relax and focus only on the sensations from her pussy, allowing him to dictate the pace. She wanted him, but she would wait. Now he began lightly licking directly on her clit, faster than before. The pressure was light enough to not overstimulate her ultra-sensitive bud. The pace was quick enough to bring her nearer orgasm. She could feel her climax coming. She moaned rhythmically.

“Umm, Ummm, Ummm, Oh God, I want you in me. Please, I’m ready for you.”

He continued lapping at her clit, ignoring her.

“Please,” she said, grabbing his face. “Please.”

He stood. His cock was as hard as it had been earlier in the shower. It was long and thick, so goddamned thick. She looked hungrily at it, wanting it in her, wanting it to fill her.

“Put that goddamned dick in me now,” she thought to herself, frantic to have him fill her. Her pussy quivered with anticipation. Her heart was racing, and her pussy ached with desire.

He turned her over, and placed her knees on the bed, spread apart, her butt in the air pointing at him. He worked his dick up and down her soaking wet slit, finding the hole, then pushing until the head was in. He grabbed her hips and held them tight, bringing her toward him as he pushed his crotch toward her, then pushing her hips away from him as he pulled out from her.

Within moments he had worked the full length of his dick into her. When he pulled her hips toward himself as he thrust his hips toward her, his dick felt like it was pushing into her stomach, it penetrated so far. The base of his dick was so thick, her opening was stretched tightly.

She lay with her face on the bed, her eyes closed, almost sobbing in her ecstasy. She held one tit, squeezing it. With the other hand, she reached into her crotch, caressing her clit. It was like an electric shock went through her body, it was so sensitive. She started grunting.

He was slamming his dick into her, in and out, hard.

“Oh, God, It’s so goddamned hard,” she thought. “Oh God, please, please, please.”

He kept driving into her, never varying the pace, pulling her toward him, pushing her away, thrusting his crotch toward her, pulling it out of her. She was so horny she thought she would explode if she touched herself again. She wanted him to continue pounding her forever, but she had to touch herself, just once.

She turned on the vibrator and buried it in her crotch. Her orgasm was violent and noisy. He continued driving into her as the waves of pleasure spread over her. Her ears were ringing and she was lost in fog of lust. Her pussy contracted over and over again as the orgasm went on for what seemed to her to be minutes. He never slowed down, never stopped driving his thick cock into her.

Finally, her body relaxed, and he pulled out of her, allowing her to drop into a fetal position. He grabbed a hand towel and wiped off his brow, then lay down next to her. He surrounded her with his powerful, long arms. She felt warm and protected, laying against him. They were silent for a long time.

“Hey, what about you?” she said finally, grabbing his cock.

It had lost some of its size and firmness.

“We can wait until tomorrow for me.”

“No way,” she said, rolling him onto his back.

She lay with her head on his chest and played with his cock. She stroked his sac. It was soft. She stroked it again and again, and it turned leathery and pulled up tightly against the base of his thick cock. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, below his sac.

As she played with it, it began to grow and stiffen. She straddled his crotch and lowered her pussy onto his dick. When she had worked it all the way in, she began slowly lowering and raising her hips, allowing it to almost, but not quite pop out, then slowly lowering until their crotches were joined together and her opening squeezed tightly against the thick base of his cock.

She kept doing this, over and over. Just when it felt like she was going to allow it to pop out of her, only the tip of the head still touching her pussy, she would pause just a second and begin sliding back down his pole, until once again her tight opening was squeezing the base of his cock. When she slid up his dick, the part that was no longer in her pussy was exposed to the cooler air. When she slid down, he could feel her moist warmth envelop his dick. Her pussy slipped up and down over his cock. Every vein and bump in his dick made contact with her tight pussy.

Her large titties hung inches from his chest. He allowed them to rest in his palms, rubbing the nipples. He pushed them together, then held them apart, marveling at the sexy tan lines on them.

She smiled as she watched his face, his eyes closed, a grimace of incredible pleasure on his features. She reached behind her butt and found his sac. She pulled the sac down, away from his dick. He grunted hard when she did that. She stroked his sac, pulling the skin down away from his dick. He grunted again.

He squeezed her tits, hard, as his body began to spasm.

“UhMMGGG.”

It was a guttural, primal grunt. His body spasmed as his hips jerked. An intense orgasm ripped through him as he buried his seed in her. She could feel the warmth of his ejaculate entered her, and she smiled as the grimace gave way to a look of extreme pleasure.

They were on one of the first lifts up the mountain. They found a steep slope that was perfectly groomed. Nobody had been on this run yet, so it was absolutely pristine. It had gotten cold last night, so it was frozen ice.

“Strap in tight, this is going to be a fast run,” he said, as he tightened his straps.

She stood up and surveyed the steep slope, and the sun rising above the tree lined mountaintop. It was spectacularly beautiful. Suddenly, before he had gotten up, she said, “Race you to the bottom,” and she was off.

He strapped in his other boot and jumped up, taking off. She had a good head start, but about a third of the way down the run he passed her doing at least thirty miles per hour. They went almost straight down, as fast as they could, making only small, tight turns to slow when they felt a little out of control. The adrenaline coursed through their body as they hurtled down the steep, icy slope.

He was sitting at the bottom of the run, unstrapping one foot, when she came up to him fast. At the last second, she turned and dug her heels in, spraying him with ice and snow as she pulled up a foot from him. She plopped down on her butt and started to unstrap one boot.

“No fair,” she said. “How come you’re from Texas and can out-race me at my own game?”

Laughing, he said, “It’s not a fair match. Your board’s shorter and you weigh a lot less than me. You’ll never be able to match me on a downhill race. You might be able to in the moguls.”

They quickly went back up the mountain, eager to get in as many runs as they could before the trails got chewed up by other riders. Once the masses were on the hill, they had an early and long lunch. They had a table in the sun. It was perfect. After lunch, they did a few more runs, then went back to the condo.

“Man, we should live here,” she said. “This condo is nicer than my house.”

“This condo is nicer than most people’s house. Especially the location.”

They showered and bummed around town, going into art galleries and retail shops for the rest of the afternoon. They picked out a nice restaurant for dinner and lingered, enjoying the wine and the conversation. It was getting dark as they got back to the condo.

“What do you feel like doing?” he asked. “Dancing? Hot tub?”

“No, I’m kind of beat. Would you be disappointed if we stayed in tonight?”

“Not at all. I love sitting in front of our fire.”

They each went into their bathrooms, and came out wearing the thick, plush hotel bathrobes. While he opened the bottle of wine they had bought in town, she lit the fire. He poured two glasses and brought them to where she was sitting, in front of the fire. He opened the patio door a bit and turned off the lights.

They sat together silently, sipping their wine and watching the flames dance. They were almost in a hypnotic state, as the flames mesmerized them. The only sound was the burning fire and an occasional pop from the soft pinon wood. They were worn out from the last two days on the mountain, and the high altitude made the wine go to their heads.

“I like just sitting together, not feeling like we have to be doing or saying something all the time. Just enjoying being together in front of our fire,” he said. “You’re easy to be around.”

She snuggled closer to him and put her head on his shoulder and held his arm. He leaned over and kissed the top of her head. She reached under his robe and felt his penis. He wasn’t wearing anything under the robe. Though his dick was flaccid, it was still very thick. She squeezed it tightly, enjoying the feel of it in her hand. She was able to hold most of the base in her hand since it was soft. Only the head stuck out above her fist. She didn’t think she could ever tire of playing with it.

“I think you’ve worn it out,” he said.

“Can I do anything to help?”

“Maybe. Why don’t we try out that big Jacuzzi in your bathroom?”

“Sure.”

There were lots of candles in the condo, so they lit several and put them on the edge of the tub, then turned off the lights. She turned on the water and adjusted the heat, then tested it with her toe as she entered. He got out the waterproof vibrator and set in on the edge of the tub, then got in and laid back against the opposite side, facing her. When the water level was higher than the jets, they turned on the pump and aerated water bubbled loudly. She put her feet in his lap, and he rested his long legs on the edge, one on each side of her head. She playfully pushed his dick, first with one foot, then the other, occasionally squeezing it between her soles.

“I like that,” he said.

“I do too.”

“Have you ever heard of a footjob?” he asked.

“No. Is that what I’m doing?

“Yeah, if you take it far enough.”

“Do you like them?”

“I’ve never had one. I’ve seen videos on the porn-net. They’re pretty hot. Some pretty, naked woman with sexy legs and feet stroking a boner until it sprays her feet. I can understand why some guys might like that sort of thing.”

“You watch porn?” she asked, surprised.

“Um, only for academic reasons. Research, you know.”

“Yeah, sure. I’m surprised you’d ever have to watch porn. It seems you could get girls anytime you want.”

“I’m lonely too, sometimes, just like everybody. And horny sometimes, just like everybody.”

“I’ve seen all those comments on your profile, all those young girls chasing you.”

“That’s not real life. What about you? It’s a lot easier for a girl to have sex anytime they want than it is for guys.”

“It’s harder for girls, because we’re so damned picky.”

“Well, some guys are picky too.”

“Fair enough.”

He brought one leg down and slipped it under her legs, resting the bottom of his foot against her pussy.

“Are there footjobs for women, too?” she asked.

“Not that I’ve ever seen. Men are pigs; a little friction from anything and we’re spraying our load. Women require a little more delicate manipulating. Something with a little more precision than a foot is probably required.”

She laughed at that.

“Yeah, we can definitely be more work than men.”

He just rested his foot against her. The pressure against her pussy felt good. She continued playing with his dick, grabbing it between the bottoms of her feet and sliding her feet up and down it, before it would slip out of her grasp. It seemed to be growing a little bit.

“Is that okay?” she asked.

“Yeah, whatever you want to do. I’m not worried about it. If it doesn’t get hard, I can still take care of you with the vibrator, you know. I can take my turn tomorrow morning. We don’t have to leave until 11:00. There’s no worries.”

“I don’t want this weekend to end. This has been so great.”

“See, I told you it would be fun. You worry about too many things.”

“You never worry about anything, do you?”

“Why should I?” he said with his trademark smile.

“I guess with that smile, what’s to worry about?” she thought.

When his dick was semi-hard, he sat up and slid his butt toward her. He put her legs over his and set her bottom in his lap, facing her. His semi-erect cock was pointing up, but he leaned forward and pushed down on it, trying to get it in her pussy. She leaned back and raised her hips, trying to help. He rubbed his dick against her pussy and tried to push it in. It was a tough position to get the leverage to push it in.

“Let me grab some of that skin lotion. Maybe that’ll help it slide in,” he said, standing up and grabbing the lotion off the counter. He got back into position and rubbed the lotion on his dick, then re-positioned it at the opening of her cunt. They pushed together, and it started to slip in. A few more strokes and it was all the way in.

In this position, they weren’t able to thrust in and out very much, but he was able to fill her up. He handed her the vibrator. She had never used a vibrator in front of anyone before. She was self-conscious, but embarrassed to say anything.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like vibrators?”

“Nobody’s ever seen me use one before,” she said shyly.

“What? You were married for twelve years. I presume you weren’t a virgin before then. And nobody’s seen you use a vibrator?”

“It’s kind of a personal thing.”

“So is sex. Okay, well, you can use it or not, as you choose. Personally, I don’t think there’s anything quite as obscenely erotic as watching a girl getting herself off. I usually masturbate with that image in my mind. I kind of hope you change your mind. It’ll be a memory I’ll carry with me for a long time from this weekend.”

She picked up the vibrator and turned it on. She leaned back and rested her head on the edge of the tub. The candlelight flickered on the ceiling, throwing shadows. The drone of the pump and bubbles filled her ears. His thick cock filled her pussy. They humped together as much as was possible in this position, but mostly he just filled her. He was sitting up and playing with her titties as she lay back. She slipped her hand under the water and put the tip of the vibrator against her clit. She adjusted the speed.

This was just like one of her vibrators at home that she had used a thousand times before. It had been her only lover during the last year or more. Her embarrassment disappeared with the steam billowing off the water as she played with her clit, just barely letting the tip of the toy tease her sensitive bud.

He never tired of playing with her tits. Her deep tan contrasted with the white skin of her breasts. He hefted them in his hands, lifting them and letting them fall, playing with her nipples. She moaned when he pulled her nipples.

She closed her eyes as the vibrator began to have its effect on her. He let go of her tits and grabbed her hips, gently pulling her back and forward on his dick. As he pushed her back, her pussy slipped over his dick, then he pulled her back toward him until it filled her completely again.

She desperately wanted him to cum in her. She wanted to hear him grunt and see the contortions of his face as she pleasured him. Her pussy was on fire; his cock filled her so completely and the unrelenting vibrator lapped at her clit. She wanted to hold off, delay her orgasm, wait for him. She wanted to feel the warmth of his sperm, but the vibrator was insistent. She lifted it from her clit and tried to catch her breath, then put it back. No use; she was instantly back on the edge of the cliff, ready to feel her climax crash over her. Again, she lifted the vibrator. She looked at his face; he didn’t even notice, he was mesmerized, transfixed, staring at her pussy where the hand dipped under the water, toying her twat like a wanton nymph.

She had never seen him with this look on his face before. It was pure lust. Not tender, not gentle, not loving, not everything he seemed to be. This was pure lust, the kind that makes a man take a woman hard, not caring for anything but taking, not worried about giving. It was thrilling to see him this turned on.

“I want to watch you play with yourself,” he said. “I want to watch your pussy as you toy it, I want to see you touch yourself until you cum for me.”

He turned off the Jacuzzi pump, so the water would still. He pulled the plug, letting the water escape down the drain. He continued pulling her hips toward him, then pushing her away, her pussy sliding up and down his dick. He was harder now, and pumping in and out of her. She had to stop more often now, as her climax became more imminent.

“Please, cum for me. I want to see you cum,” she said. “I’m going to cum, but I want to see you cum too.”

She was almost whimpering, desperate to satisfy him, struggling to delay her climax until he was ready. She couldn’t touch her clit with the vibrator without cumming, and she couldn’t resist putting it back on her clit, desperate for the touch of this magic wand.

He could see her pussy more clearly as the water level fell. Now her breasts were completely above water. He devoured them with his eyes, the stark contrast between her deep tan and the white lines, then the contrast between her white skin and the dark nipples. Now her hand, and most of her vibrator was exposed. He watched her hand, applying the vibrator to her clit, then backing off, over and over, as he pushed and pulled her back and forth on his dick. It was completely hard now; it wanted to point up but he was pushing it down at an uncomfortable angle to keep it in her.

Now her pussy was above water, exposed to his greedy, hungry eyes. The look on his face made her feel more exposed than she ever had, like she was performing a sex act in front of a satyr. Her skin became one big goose bump as she performed for him. His hard dick slid in and out, in and out.

“Cum,” he said raspily from somewhere deep in the back of his throat. “Cum.”

Unable to stand the uncomfortable angle of his by now rock hard penis in her, he pulled it out and stood in the tub over her. He wrapped one hand around his dick and held onto a towel bar with the other, to keep from falling. His knees buckled as he gripped his dick, and urged her to cum.

“Cum for me,” he begged, taking long, slow strokes pulling his dick.

She watched him pulling on his dick as she left the vibrator on her clit, allowing herself to cum. After delaying for so long, her orgasm was overwhelming. She bucked her hips as it hit her, and cried out, grunting and groaning incomprehensively.

He watched her face contort as the orgasm hit her. She looked so obscenely nasty, her hand buried in her needy cunt, guiding the vibrator to her naughty pussy, obviously only interested in satisfying her lascivious lust. He could see her pussy rising and falling as her hips bucked to the throbbing of her climax.

A thin stream of pre-cum oozed out of his dick and ran down the underside. Before it even had time to travel down his shaft and drip from his sac onto her pussy, a huge wad of cum shot out of his dick, arcing through the air and landing on the wall above her head, then dripped down the tile wall. A second wad shot out of his dick, landing on her titties. A third and fourth wad came out with less force, barely flying in the air before landing on her stomach, then a thick stream of cum oozed out of his dick and traced the path of the pre-cum, running down his shaft and dripping from his sac into a puddle on her crotch. He stood, his knees bowed and bent, his eyes closed, a look of pure lust on his face, his dripping cock wrapped tightly by one hand. His face was red and he was panting.

She had never seen him out of control before. He was definitely out of control now. It was almost frightening to look in the face of so much raw, primal lust. It was extremely hot at the same time. She would never get that look out of her mind. For the rest of her life, when she masturbated, she would probably recall that mental image.

Slowly his features, and his breathing returned to normal. He opened his eyes and looked at her. He stood upright and looked at the mess he’d made.

“Sorry,” he said.

“Don’t be. I wouldn’t have missed that for the world.”

She rinsed the cum off of her body, and they went to bed in each other’s arms, nude.

As they parted at the airport, she wiped away tears.

“Hey, don’t be sad. It was a great weekend, we had a lot of fun. And we’ll do it again soon.”

He flashed her a smile, and he was gone.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments