Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girls Stay Free

"She convinced me that bad girls don't need to put down a security deposit"

7
1 Comment 1
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My name is Jack and I work as a night auditor at a local hotel. I have always enjoyed my job but something changed one night that made me just love it. For the most part I was an average guy standing around 5’8 with short cut black hair. I neither had a stomach on me or a 6 pack. My equipment was above average at 6.5 inches and I had a fair amount of experience using it, with largely good reviews. So while I wasn't a hunk I was not out of shape and unattractive but I was a little shy, probably a big part of the reason I enjoyed working overnights.

Anyway, back to that night. It was almost 2 am and I was just about to do my audit when this short blonde girl came in. She was pretty cute standing around 5’4 with her blues eyes, light tan, and golden hair just past her shoulders. On top of that she was wear a nice tight pink tank top with generous cleavage and a ripped up pair of blue jeans that hugged her lower body and gave me glimpses of her smooth, tanned legs. I did my best not to stare but I couldn't help myself and I think she caught me looking down her shirt.

“Please tell me you have a room for me?” she said giving me the sad eyes. “This is the third hotel I have tried.”

“You are lucky tonight, I only have the one left,” I told her with a quick smile. She grinned back at me lighting up her face. “Do you have a piece of ID and a credit card?”

“Here is my driver’s licence,” she said as she passed it to me, “but I don’t have a credit card. Is it required?”

“Well not really but without it we require a $200 safety deposit and pay for the room upfront. We can take cash or debit card, whatever works for you. Is that going to be ok?” I asked.

I could tell from the look on her face that she wouldn't be able to pay me the deposit. I quickly looked at her ID to get her name and to be honest I like to see how old the cute girls are. Michelle was 22 just last month.

“I don’t have that much money at the moment. I am actually just heading home for work. Is there any way you could let me stay without a deposit? I promise to be a good girl,” she told me, putting on the sad eyes again and adding some pouty lips.

“Haha although that is a good try and I want to help you out unfortunately I can’t. It is the hotel’s policy that we require a credit card or a security deposit,” I said laughing a little.

“Well then,” she began with a big smile on her face and a hint of excitement in her eyes, “what if I promise to be a bad girl?”

“Well I am not really sure how that will convince me to let you stay without a deposit,” I said to her, honestly confused.

“Let me show you then. Come over here,” she told me smiling. I walked around the desk and was standing in front of her when she grabbed the bottom of her shirt with crossed arms and slowly lifted it up showing me her wonderful tits. They had to be at least a C and looked slightly too big for her frame which just made them hotter. They were squished into a push up bra that looked like it was one size too small, squeezing her magnificent breasts together. I felt myself starting to get hard.

“Holy shit those are great,” I told her, “I, uh, still don’t think I can let you stay though.”

“How about if I do this,” she said softly, grabbing my hand. She then moved her hand onto her boob letting my fondle her. Looking down at my now fully erect penis, she added “Your other head thinks it is a great idea.” Then she rubbed one of her hands against my dick.

I buckled a little when she hit my cock and I swear I almost shot a load right in my pants. A small moan did escape me since it had been a bit of a dry spell lately and she was pretty sexy even with her shirt on.

“Wow that is extremely convincing. You can stay without a deposit,” I managed to get out. Then I dragged myself away from her before she made me cream my pants and went around the desk. She winked at me and pulled her shirt down while I got her room key ready. She paid me for the room and I handed her the key card and told her where to find her room.

“Thanks, Jack, “she said happily after glancing at my name tag. “But I did promise to be a bad girl for my entire stay. Looks like someone should look at the swelling you have going on in your pants. I should be able to do that for you if could show me to my room.”

She did not have to ask me twice. I quickly grabbed her bag and followed her down the hall. I could barely keep my eyes off of her gorgeous little ass. It was small and pert with a little bit of jiggle to it, tightly hugged by her jeans. I could see part of her ass cheek through one of the holes in the jeans and it had the same tan as the rest of her. We got to her room quickly and I opened the door for her and then followed her in.

“Oh my god,” she exclaimed with fake concern, “the swelling seems to have gotten worse. Get over here and let me take a look before it gets serious.”

I walked over to the bed, nervous as I had ever been but also harder than I could remember having been before. She grinned up at me as she undid my belt then pulled it off me slowly. Using her small hands she started rubbing my cock through my pants, a look of fake concern on her face. As I started moaning she slowly undid the button and pulled my zipper down. My rock hard dick popped right out, pointing slightly upward at her. She grabbed it with one hand and started slowly stroking my shaft.

“Uh oh,” she said, “it looks like this has progressed further than I had thought. Only one thing will get swelling of this magnitude down.”

“Please tell me it is your hot little mouth,” I begged her.

“That might work,” she replied. “It might be too late even for that though.”

“We are going to find out,” I told her as I grabbed the back of her head. She let go of me and I pushed her head down onto my stiff cock. As soon as my cock head slipped past her lips I could feel her tongue swirling all around it. She used the perfect amount of tongue and saliva. It was so hot and wet I almost came right there. Then after about a minute of playing with the head while stroking my shaft she started to lower herself further and further onto my dick.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

I watched myself slowly disappear into her greedy mouth until it was buried deep in her throat and my balls hit her chin. I looked down and she looked back up at me, my entire 6.5 inches down her throat.

I groaned as I couldn't hold back anymore and started cumming. She eased up off my dick in order to avoid choking on my cum, which just seemed to keep spurting into her. I still had my hands on the back of her head as she sucked every last drop out of me. Then she swallowed and opened her mouth for me to show that she had swallowed it all.

“Holy shit Michelle that was hands down the best blow job I have ever had,” I said breathlessly.

“Oh that was only round one Jack,” she told me. “Bad girls get very horny when they suck dick you know.”

With that she pulled her shirt off over her head exposing her tits again. I sat down beside her and grabbed one of her tits with my right hand. My left hand went around back to find the clasp and free her poor trapped boobs. She leaned forward to give me more reach and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She then started stroking my soft dick again with one of her hands.Unable to find the clasp, I pulled back from the kiss and looked at her bra, trying to figure it out. She reached up with her free hand and popped the front clasp open for me, grinning.

“Bad girls like easy access silly,” she scolded playfully.

I barely heard her as her perfect Cs spilled out. I quickly bent my head and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and fondled the other with one of my hands. As I bit down lightly on one she gasped and arched her back, pushing against my mouth. I slowly kissed up her chest to her neck, which I then bit as my hand twisted the nipple I was working on. She cried out sharply in pleasure and pulled my mouth up to hers, kissing me roughly.

“I wonder what kind of panties a bad girl like you would wear,” I said to her as I broke our kiss. She just grinned at me, spread her legs, and kept jerking my now hard cock. I undid the button and slipped my hand inside. I was expecting something skimpy like a thong but inside her jeans I felt bare skin and a really wet pussy. Smiling, I pushed my middle finger into her pussy which easily gave way and it sank to the knuckle. Michelle let go of my dick and started gyrating her hips, really grinding against my finger. I added another and started biting her nipple again.

“Oh fuck yes that feels so good,” she moaned. “Put another one in me and keep fingering me.”

Instead though I pulled my fingers out of her and slipped my hand out of her pants. She looked at me with lust in her eyes wondering why I had stopped.

“You aren't just a bad girl. You are a little slut. A fucking gorgeous, sexy little slut, “I asked her. She quickly nodded enthusiastically. “Well I think a little slut who is as naughty as you has to earn her cum. Ready to earn your cum?”

“Yes Jack, I’m ready. I am such a naughty little slut. I have been such a bad girl,” she said to me. “Please let me cum. I want to be your slut baby.”

Hearing her talk like that made me go wild. I grabbed her and flipped her over onto her stomach. Then I pulled her so she was bent over on the edge of the bed. I could tell she liked me taking control and when I started to peel her jeans off she started whimpering a little and constantly moving her ass. And wow what an ass. It was perfect with just a little bit of extra cushion wonderfully rounded. I simply couldn't resist.

“Bad girl!” I yelled and smacked my hand down on her bare ass. She cried out in shock, arching her back up. Once she was over the initial shock she pushed her ass up as if to say more. I happily obliged, spanking her 5 more times and punctuating each with “Bad!” On the last spank she bit the bedspread and tensed up as she came hard.

I could see my hand print on her bum and she was quivering from her intense orgasm. She was panting as she turned her head to look at me behind her and begged “Fuck me please. I am such a bad girl and I need your cock.”

How could I possibly say no to that? I got in behind her and rubbed my hard cock against her pussy lips, teasing her a bit. She moaned each time I did and tried to press back into me but I held her against the bed. Finally when I couldn't take it anymore I pushed my cock into her hungry pussy. She grunted as I thrust into her, sliding all the way in on the first stroke. Then I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into her, causing another grunt from her. After that I picked up the pace a bit, fucking Michelle with long but quick thrusts. It was only a couple minutes of our grunting and thrusting at each other before she let out a scream, that she muffled by grabbing a pillow, and came hard. I felt her pussy clench up and her cum ran over my balls and down her legs asI just kept impaling her with my dick.

I knew I was getting really close and I wanted to do something I had never done before but always fantasized about. I pulled out of her and told her to get on her back on the edge of the bed. She quickly did, obviously hungry for more. I entered her missionary style but then scooped her up in my arms and turned to the nearby wall. Then I pinned her between me and the wall and started pumping in and out of her with short quick strokes. She came again almost immediately, wrapping her arms and legs around me and biting down on my neck.

This only encouraged me and I increased the tempo of my thrusts. I could start to feel my balls welling up with my cum and I told her I was really close. She wrapped herself around me tighter and really started milking my cock with her pussy. I couldn't hold it anymore and kissed her roughly as I exploded, shooting my cum deep into her pussy and pushing my tongue into her mouth. This apparently drove her wild because as the first load of sperm shot into her she came yet again, moaning and squeezing my dick.

Spent, I put her down on the bed and lay beside her. She looked at me and smiled as our mixed cum leaked out of her pussy.

“You know I have to come back through town again in about a month. I think I know where I will be making my reservation,” she said to me with a smile.

“Well you know our motto; Bad girls stay for free”

Published 
Written by Abeatst
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments