Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging in the Backwoods Part II

"Leah Meets Up with Nick for Round Two..."

25
12 Comments 12
30.4k Views 30.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
I was waiting for time to pass so I could leave and meet Nick at the bar. I had twenty minutes, and the bar was literally a 4 minute drive from my house. My pussy was already dripping with anticipation from remembering the last time we were together. My mind flashed back to his truck out in the woods a few nights before. I went to the moment of when he was fucking me doggy style, and pulling my head so far backwards, that I was practically bent in half, and forced me to swallow his cum load. I figured I had time to vibe one out quick before I met with him.

I laid on my bed, and slipped my jeans down over my milky-white, round ass, and pulled my panties to the side. I pulled my little vibrator out from my night stand and clicked it on. I was already wet from thinking about my last fuck-fest with him, and I moved the vibe over my tits under my shirt, and let the vibrations move through the cotton fabric. I was dragging the vibrator over my panties when I heard my phone go off. I looked, and saw that it was Nick, telling me he was already at the bar.

I cursed under my breath that he interrupted my vibe session, but then my anger faded quickly when I knew I was gonna be seeing him in minutes, and most likely getting pummeled by his massive cock before the night was over. I clicked the vibe off, and picked up my phone telling him I would be there in five minutes... I spent the short ride to the bar with my hand rubbing my pussy though my jeans. I could feel the moisture and heat from my pussy radiating though the fabric of my pants, and my pussy screaming to be touched.

We spent two hours of drinking at the bar, and then set off to my house. On the way there, he traced his hand over the outside of my pussy over my jeans. The feeling of his fingers over the fabric was causing me to pour cum through my panties. I was driving this time, and when he leaned over and breathed into my ear, I almost took the car over the curb. We got to my driveway, and I planted a hard kiss on his mouth, and moved to his neck and bit him teasingly. We got out of the car, and he stopped me in the driveway and bent me over the hood of my car and turned mearound. With great force and lightening speed, he had my jeans and panties around my ankles. Before I realized it, Nick was shoving his hard cock into my pussy. Right out in the middle of my driveway, where all the neighbors could see!

My body slammed to the hood, which was still warm and felt good on my stomach. He poked the head of his fuck stick into my dripping cunt and teased me with the tip for a few light thrusts. He began to slide himself inside, and I gasped from his size. Even after the other night with him, it still felt like he was going to rip me apart each time he entered me. That made me even wetter. I could feel my own cum beginning to drip down my thigh as Nick began to pick up his rhythm. I could see Nicks face through the reflection of my windshield. He was gritting his jaw, and I could see the enjoyment in his eyes.

I opened my mouth to moan, completely forgetting we were in my driveway, a mere 9 feet away from the road, when he hand cupped over my mouth, and he whispered "Shhh" into my ear. He had slowed his pace, but at his the end of his whisper, he jabbed his cock into my pussy for one last hard thrust. As he did, he hit my g-spot, causing me to shoot a small spurt of girl cum from my snatch with so much power that hit the garage door behind him. I tried to moan with my mini orgasm, but Nicks hand was still clamped over my mouth. I bit down on his hand, and concentrated on sucking his fingers so I wouldn't scream out.

He pulled his girl-cum covered cock out of my pussy, and demanded me to get down on my knees and clean it off. I turned around and looked him in the eyes with a devilish smile that told him I would be happy too. I dropped to my knees, breaking eye contact only once my lips met the head of his dick. I inhaled as much of it as I could fit, and began sucking hard. I repeated the motion a few times, and used my tongue to make sure that I didn't miss anything. My cum tasted good on Nicks cock.

He pulled me to my feet, and bent down to help me lift my pants back up. As his face passed my pussy, he dove in and gave my hard clit a lick with his tongue. I twitched at the pleasant feeling, and goosebumps spread over my Irish skin. He stood up, towering over me and smiling. "I love when I make you do that." he said. He bent down, opening my mouth with his tongue. He kissed me, moving his tongue through my mouth a little more than he usually did. "Your cum tastes amazing. I needed to taste more."

We went inside, and straight to the bedroom. Once in my room, Nick picked me up, and threw me on the bed. He kissed my neck, tracing his tongue over my collarbone and down my cleavage. He pulled my tank-top off, and unclasped the front of my bra exposing my pierced nipples. He smiled to himself before sucking my left tit into his mouth. His tongue danced with the jewelry again, and this time he was a bit rougher. He tugged on my nipple rings with his teeth, and bit down hard on the right one, causing me to jump with slight pain. I moaned because even though it hurt, it felt oh-so-good! I arched my back, shoving my tits into his face and grabbed the back of his head. My fingers ached for hair to pull, but Nicks hair was short and buzzed. So instead I dug my fingernails into his scalp and down his neck, dragging them down his back. I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt tearing it up and over his head.

I stared at his chest, and for the first time saw the new ink he had.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

I reached out with my hand, and traced my finger across it. I pushed my neck forward, and kissed across the letters. My lips wandered down, and I kissed his nipples. I rolled the left in my tongue, feeling it stiffen just like my own did. He moaned and I felt him pull away and his mouth meet with mine.

Nick moved down my body slowly. He kissed my neck again, and nibbled on my earlobe. He kissed each of my nipples, and dragged the tip of his tongue down the center of my stomach. He stopped just above the line where my pubic hair would start (if I had any!), and blew on the trail he just made with his tongue, causing my nipples to stand erect. He licked down the insides of both of my thighs and poked his tongue between my pussy lips. He teased my clit with snake-like flicks of his tongue. He reached his hands up, grabbing my thighs and pushed my legs apart. I laid back as he went to town on my bare pussy. He mixed his oral skills with some of the finger fucking I was growing to want.

"Oh-my-god, don't stop," I begged him.

"Yes Ma'am."

I loved the feel of his wet, warm tongue on my body and all over my pussy, but I wanted to feel him inside me!

I felt my body tense, as an orgasm took me over. My legs tightened up, and I squeezed his head between my thighs to keep him from pulling away. I let go only when I was sure he had lapped up all my cum.He popped his head out from between my legs after I showered his face with my pussy-juice flowing orgasm.

"I wanna fuck you now baby," he said to me. "Please? You taste so good, Ihaveto feel you."

"Only because you asked so nicely," I said to him.

He stood up and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. I held my legs in the air as he grabbed his cock and guided it to my wet cunt. He entered me, and grabbed each of my legs with his hands. He began pushing his hard member into me, slowly at first and then adding more force, going deeper with each thrust. He let go of the left leg, and moved his right hand to play with my clit as he fucked me. I moaned as he tickled my clit, and began to fuck me harder, and faster. He grabbed my leg again for leverage when he really picked up his pace. His thrusts were so hard, that he was pushing me up the bed, so he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. As he pulled me to him, he was pushing himself into me, and when he did that, he hit my g-spot again and I cried out for more.

"Yes Ma'am," was all I heard.

He held my waist, pulling me into him every time he thrust his pelvis toward me. I was begging him to fuck me harder, to fuck me faster. As I felt the the pleasure rush though my body, I felt the juices build up inside my pussy. I was ready to orgasm right then, except Nick interrupted the thought when he grabbed my waist and pulled me up. He moved me, and pushed me gently, as to silently tell me he wanted to switch positions.

He put me on all fours, and started to tickle my asshole with his tongue. I moaned loudly, because I was starting to enjoy when he played with my ass. He straitened up, and stuffed his hard cock back into my pussy with brute force. I gasped loudly, and moaned for more. He grabbed my hips and slammed himself into me. The sound of hot, sticky skin smacking into each other turned me on, and I closed my eyes letting the rest of my senses heighten. I could feel every ridge of his fingertips... Smell the sweat building on us both... Hear his cock stirring the juices in my pussy... My ass stung suddenly as Nick smacked it hard.

"More!" I screamed.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, slapping my ass again.

Hearing his Marine response was all it took for me to orgasm once more. My snatch tightened, and Nick moaned as he felt me cum all over his cock all over again.

He turned me onto my back, and put my legs over his shoulders. He rammed his cock back into me, and began to fuck me with more intensity then he had used all night. He anchored his hands on my shoulders as he railed his cock into me. He held on for a few more seconds and then moaned hard. He let go of my shoulders and grabbed my hips again, thrusting hard into my pussy. I felt his body tighten, and his cock tense. I could tell he was getting ready to cum for me. It excited me, and I began begging for his cum.

"Please baby... I want it... Give it to me..."

"Yes Ma'am... Where do you want it?" he asked me. "Your face? Your pussy? All over your tiny little titties?"

Hearing him ask me pushed me to his point. I was ready to orgasm one last time.

"Anywhere you want baby,whateveryou want."

"Yes Ma'am" was all I heard.

I felt Nick pull out of me, andfelt warms spurts of cum shower my chest. I opened my eyes and saw him squeezing ropes of jizz out of his cock and all over me. Two powerful squirts hit me in the mouth and chin, and I stuck my tongue out lickingit from my face. I reached up with a finger and swept up the drops my tongue couldn't reach. Nick moaned as he watched me suck his cum from my finger, and squeezed the last few drops of cum from his dick.

He collapsed on top of me, kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and held him close as our breathing returned to normal. The cold air flowing through the window seemed to affect our sweaty bodies at the same time and caused both of us to start twitching with goosebumps.

"You know, I'm really starting to enjoy this whole 'Yes Ma'am' thing."

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments