Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barb Chapt. 3 - The Drive To The Wedding

"Get ready to get dressed here in a few minutes Babe"

4
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I arrive at Barb’s office for our trip to her daughter’s wedding. I walk into her office and see she is wearing a tight fitting dress that shows off all her curves. My cock gets hard with the thought of having her for two nights.

“I hope you are ready, Babe,” I say.

“Give me a few minutes,"she replies. She bends over to put away some files and I see panty lines.

“Let me have them,” I order. “The panties take them off and let me have them. We have an agreement that I am in charge of the weekend.”

She's shocked. “I have been so excited about this weekend. I will leak all down my legs if I do not have them on.”

“Take them off, “I order again. “I see I am going to have to give you a reminder that I am in charge here.”

Slowly she starts removing her panties. After she removes them, she hands them to me. “What kind of reminder?” she asks.

“Finish your work and sit on your desk and you will see,” I comment.

Silently she finishes her work and sits on her desk. Walking over, I smile at her and sit in her chair. I lift the bottom of her dress up exposing her soaked pussy. “Now I am going to eat your pussy until you fill my mouth with your juices," I explain.

“Remember, I do make a lot of noise when excited and someone will hear," she reminds me.

“Then you better keep quiet then," I say as my tongue runs up her slit.

She tastes so good and can tell she has been wet all day. Moaning and leaning back, she gives me full access to her sweet pussy. Slipping a finger in her pussy, I hear her gasp. She moans louder now as I rub her g-spot and suck her clit, I know she is close to filling my mouth. Grasping my head, she forces my mouth hard against her pussy. She shakes and her juices start flowing. Somehow she barely makes a sound through her orgasm.

Standing and pulling her dress down I say, “Get your things it is time to go.”

We are riding down the elevator and I am thinking about mounting her panties on my antenna for the drive. We are alone on the elevator and I reach down between her legs and feel her juices running down her leg.

“I told you what would happen,” she hisses.

Opening the door to the Celica, I say, “Pull your dress up as you get in Doll or I will put your panties on the antenna for the drive.”

Looking wildly at me she lifts her dress, for she knows I mean it.

Getting in the driver’s seat I smile seeing her bald pussy for me to play with on the drive. I start the car and pull out. I do nothing until we get on the freeway. I reach over and rub her slit. She moans in pleasure as we move down the road.

Suddenly she sits up saying, “Oh Shit that is my ex-husband’s suburban.”

“Remove your dress and bra and when I pull up beside him, he will get a show,” I smile.

Hesitantly, she slips her dress over her head. She unhooks her bra and puts both garments in the back seat.

“Now, if you reach beside your seat you will find a handle to lean the seat back,” I explain.

Once the seat is back and she is settled, I reach over and rub her pussy lips and clit. She is so wet and soon she closes her eyes and starts moaning. I speed up and stay beside the suburban. I see the driver look over and take a double look when Barb starts flooding my hand as she orgasms.

Pulling away and laughing I say, “The look on his face is priceless. He knows it is you naked in my car. You can put your clothes back on if you want.”

Stretching back out she responds, “I think I will stay like this for a while. It is so hard to get that dress back on while sitting.”

Smiling, I run my finger up and down her slit. I put my finger in my mouth. “Babe you taste so good. I want to eat your pussy again,” I say.

Looking at my pants and seeing the bulge in my pants. She comments, “Looks like you need some relief yourself. I bet you would love to fuck me instead of eating me.”

“I will be getting some relief a little later," I respond.

Thinking about her ex-husband’s suburban, I realize he has a woman with him I know. I try to decide if I should tell Barb or not. Looking over at her sweet, naked body, I decide better not even though she would fuck anyone with a cock.

Running my finger once again up and down Barb’s slit brings more moans. Her clit is swollen and very sensitive. Tracing circles around her clit causes her breathing to become heavy.

“Oh please fuck my pussy with your fingers again. I would prefer for you to pull over and fuck my pussy with your cock though,” she mumbles.

Grabbing my hand and forcing my fingers deep in her pussy, she floods my hand as she orgasms. Lifting my hand to my mouth, I lick my fingers clean.

Pulling onto a side road, I say, “Get ready to get dressed here in a few minutes Babe.”

I pull behind some trees and get out of the car. Dropping my pants as I open Barb’s door, my cock is hard and just the right height for her mouth. Without saying a word she runs her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip. I moan as I grab the top of the car for support.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee

Messaging my balls as she takes my cock all the way in her mouth, I moan even louder.

My eyes fly open when I feel Barb run her vibrator against my balls. Not trying to stop her I close my eyes again as she continues sucking my cock. Grabbing her head and forcing my cock all the way down here throat as I shoot ropes of cum down her throat.

Taking the vibrator from her as I pull up my pants I say, “Put your dress back on and just the dress.”

Seeing her puzzled look I explain, “We are going to be stopping for gas soon. You were getting lots of looks from SUVs and truck drivers. When we stop for gas, I do not want you showing everyone everything when we stop.”

She gets out of the car and slips her dress back on as I put the vibrator in the trunk. Getting back in the car she pulls her dress back up revealing her soaked pussy. I slip my finger back in her pussy as we pull back on the freeway. Her moaning is exciting me and causing my cock to get hard again.

“When we get to where we stop for gas, you are to go inside and enter the family restroom and wait for me,” I say.

We arrive at the station and without saying a word she heads to the restroom as ordered. I take care of the gas and head for the restroom. Barb opens the door for me totally nude. Kissing her lips as I remove my clothes, I push her back to the sink. The sink is clean and has a nice strong vanity.

As I lift Barb onto the vanity she says, “Now I get what I really want.”

Pulling her to the edge I guide my cock deep inside her saturated pussy. It feels tighter than it ever has. I am sure it is because of the finger fucking on the highway. Grabbing her hips, I force my cock all the way inside. We are both moaning as I fuck her on the vanity.

“Mmmmm, that feels so good. I have been waiting for this since my office,” she says.

“Oh Fuck,” I cry out as I shoot a huge load of cum deep inside her pussy.

Grabbing my shoulders and digging her nails in me, she starts shaking as her orgasm starts. We hold each other recovering. We get dressed in silence for we still have a long way to go.

Watching her walk back to the car I see our cum running down her legs. Thinking it is a very good thing I put a towel over her seat or I will never get all the cum out.

The last two hours of the drive goes uneventful except for Barb having two more orgasms. We arrive at Wendy’s future in laws to have her meet us at the car. She looks at us accusingly.

“Dad says you were in this car nude mom.”

Smiling, Barb replies, “Yes, I enjoyed being nude with Charles. He finger fucked me most of the way here. We even stopped once and he fucked me in the bathroom.”

“Well good for you mom. You deserve to have a good time. I know you really upset dad though,” she comments. “You two come on and I will show you to your room.”

Once in the room, Wendy turns to us, “Look I need both your help. I would like for both of you to be in the wedding ceremony. We are having sort of a nudist and swinger wedding. If you both agree you will stand next to me and both nude. Instead of you may kiss the bride, the person performing the ceremony will say you may fuck the bride. At that point mom you, Sara, and I will bend over and grab our ankles. Charles you will fuck Sara, as George fucks you mom, and Brad fucks me.”

“This will continue until all three men shoot their loads of cum. We will be dismissed from the platform for an hour. When we return once again the women will grab their ankles while the men change partners. At this point Charles you will fuck me as Brad fucks mom. George will fuck Sara. There will another break and once again we will return for one last time. On the last time Brad will fuck you again mom, George will fuck me, and Charles you will fuck Sara again. This has to be done for Brad wants to make sure at least one of my parents accepts him and our lifestyles,” she explains.

Heading for the door I say, “I need to move my car. Barb, she is your daughter so you decide. I will do whatever you decide.”

I return fifteen minutes later and kiss Barb. Wendy is leaving the room. I see two nice robes sitting on the bed.

“I decided we will help her out. She loves Brad dearly and if it will make her happy, then I will do all I can,” Barb explains.

Looking at the robes I say, “Ceremony robes are good. You did the right thing Barb. Your ex is here by the way. I think he is nuts because of my car and me. I know his girlfriend that is here with him. Before you can ask I will not tell you what I know about her unless it is absolutely necessary.”

“That will not be necessary, doll,” she explains. “Now come and let us take a shower before dinner.”

Unzipping her dress as she works on my pants, we are both smiling. While she is adjusting the water, I am rubbing between her legs. We wash each other’s naked body. I put her against the wall and lift her leg.

“You better enjoy every minute for this will be the last time my cock is in you until after the wedding,” I proclaim.

Smiling she says, “I understand why you say that.”

Note: The next installment of Barb will start with the wedding. To all my readers I do thank you so much and hope you will continue to enjoy my stories.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments