Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barb Chapt.4 (The Wedding)

3
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Waking with Barb in my arms, I think to the dinner the night before. I am sure now that Barb’s ex-husband’s girl friend is named Jane Jones. I remember what she had done to my brother just two years before.

He asked her to marry him and she said yes. She moved in the following week and set to making his place her home. Two weeks after she moved in, he had to call me to come get him from work for he got too sick to drive and she was not answering the phone.

We arrived to find not only was she home but, also had several men there. She was on the bed with one man in her pussy, one man in her ass, and one in her mouth. There were at least seven more waiting their turn at her. My brother threw her out that minute.

Now I am here with Barb for her daughter’s wedding. I wonder should I just keep my mouth shut or tell what I know and maybe destroy the wedding. I sigh as I decide to keep my mouth shut.

There is a knock on the door. Thinking it might be Wendy I wake Barb. Just as Barb wakes we hear a man’s voice saying, “Come on Barb, I know you are in there.”

With a scared look on her face she whispers, “That is Steve, my ex.”

Getting out of bed I say, “Barb, I will handle this.”

Opening the door to invite Steve in, he looks shocked that I do not put any clothes on.

He turns to Barb and screams, “Barb, you have turned into such a slut since our divorce. Now, I find out you approve of this wedding.”

Pushing him into a chair I say, “Sit there and listen or I will tell what I know to everyone here.”

Looking disturbed he says, “You know nothing about anyone here.”

Smiling I comment, “The woman you are here with is named Jane Jones. She is 23 years old. There is a tattoo of lips on her right ass cheek and a cock on the left. She has a tattoo of an arrow…”

Jumping up he says, “Stop, I see you know more about her then you should. She said she never met you before.”

Smiling I say, “Sit back down and listen. Your daughter has chosen to enter into her marriage and the lifestyle she wants. If you try to stop this wedding, then you will break your daughter’s heart and she will hate you forever. I will keep my mouth shut about Jane if you do not try anything during the wedding. Believe me what I know about Jane will have both of you thrown out. She gives their lifestyles a bad name.”

With a look of being kicked in the balls, he gets up and leaves the room.

Climbing back on the bed I take Barb in my arms. She starts to laugh, “He has never been told to shut up before. He will not try to stop the wedding now for he knows you know more about his date then he does.”

We are kissing with me still on top of the covers. There is a light knock on the door and, without waiting for an answer, Wendy walks in. She is nude and a look of concern on her face as she says, “Something is wrong with dad. He walks by me and does not say a word. Oh I am so sorry, I did not know you two were busy.”

Laughing Barb says, “We are not busy at all. I bet you being nude have to do something to do with the wedding?”

Blushing, “Yes, I have to stay nude all day until after the wedding. Oh lord, Charles, Your cock is so big and thick, I hope you do not stretch me out too much for Brad.”

Smiling I respond, “I cannot help my size, but I do promise to be as gentle as possible with you. I must say you are very lovely today.”

Smiling, “Come on mom, put your just your robe on for we need to go get ready for the wedding. Brad will be here in few minutes for you Charles. Please put your robe on for I do not want Brad to be too jealous.”

I get up and slip on my robe right after the ladies leave. I am thinking about how I am going to keep from stretching Wendy out. Brad knocks on the door. like Wendy, he is also nude. He says, “Let’s go get ready for my wedding. I do appreciate you helping out like this.”

We are walking toward the groom’s room when Sara shows up. She pulls on my robe and says, “I want to see if what I hear is true. Oh shit, it is true. Your cock is bigger than George’s or Brad’s.”

“You are going to have to forgive mom. It is unusual for her to have a young or large cock. She is only going to take yours for it is a ritual of the wedding.”

As Brad opens the door, I say, “Do not worry about it. I will do my best not to hurt her and hopefully she will enjoy it.”

Once in the room I see George and three nude women inside. George was sitting in a chair with one of the women stroking his four inch cock. I look around, puzzled, and Brad explains, “We are here to get ready for the wedding. This type of wedding used to take over two hours to complete. These women of our group know how to stroke a man and prepare him so he will be able to do what he needs to do and the ceremony lasts maybe an hour once I enter Wendy.”

We each sit in chairs like George’s and the two spare women move to us. The one working on my cock has lovely blonde hair and a nice set of breasts. She has soft hands and knows how to use them. She somehow knows when I am about to blow my load just to stop me and work some more.

Brad explains, “They are working on us so we will shoot our load quickly in the women while still afterwards we will be ready for the next. George and I will walk into the ceremony with our robes on and these women will be there as well keeping our cocks hard. Once at the front we will remove our robes and wait for the ladies. First will be Barb and Sara, each wearing robes. They will remove their robes and Wendy will follow.”

I find out the ladies working on my cock is named Denise. Thoroughly enjoying her hands running up and down my cock, I almost miss hearing her say, “I am looking forward to my time with you.”

Opening my eyes, I ask, “What do you mean?”

Smiling she says, “They must not have told you. Since I am working on you for the wedding, about an hour after the ceremony, we will go to a room where I will have you for as long as it takes to have you fill me with your cum.”

Smiling Brad chimes in, “Oh yes, you will have a great time. Denise is one of the best at getting a man ready for a wedding. She is also one of the best at making a man last for a long period of time while she is fucking him.”

George adds, “Do not worry about the women not getting their due. Sara and Barb will be ushered away as well to a room, where the men preparing them for the wedding will fill their pussies with their cocks and cum.”

Closing my eyes once again, I am sure Barb knows what is going to happen. I can’t help but smile and wonder how it is going to feel to have Denise’s pussy wrapped around my cock. I also wonder how she will make my cock last a long time inside her.

We are informed that it is time for the wedding. George and I put on our robes and lead the way. Brad follows us, while the three ladies follow him.

We arrive to where the wedding will be held. I see Steve and Jane sitting together but he is not letting her lean against him. We go up to the front. George and I remove our robes. We hear murmurs running from the women about George’s and Brad’s cock being just about four to five inches long and not very thick and my own cock being seven inches and very thick.

We take our positions with the preparation women. They are there to make sure our cocks are ready for their parts.

We watch down the aisle as Barb and Sara walk side by side in their matching robes. They both have their hair done and it appears as if they have a shine or something on their legs. They are followed by three men. They must be the men preparing the women for the wedding, making sure that their pussies stay wet to be ready for the 'you may fuck the bride' comment. They remove their robes and I have to say these two women are absolutely beautiful.

The wedding march starts and we watch Wendy start down the aisle. She is so beautiful in her birthday suit. I can see Brad smiling like the cat that ate the canary. The only hair on Wendy is the hair on her head. She reaches the five of us and takes Brad’s hand. The person performing the ceremony is also nude.

We all turn and the people, who are supposed to keep us ready, take their place by the person they prepared. I feel Denise, a couple of times stroke my cock for reasons she knows. It is getting close to the time for us to move around and the people who prepared us move back out of the way. The comment is made, 'you may fuck the bride.' 

George and I switch places as the women bend over and grab their ankles. I move up behind Sara and as my cock breaches her pussy, I hear her whisper, “Fuck, your cock is so big but feels great.”

Her pussy is so tight and grips my cock even harder as we start moving in and out of the women. It takes very little time before we are blowing our cum deep inside the women.

Denise quickly moves to me. My cock slides out of Sara and Denise starts working to keep my cock hard for in five minutes I will be sliding my cock into Wendy.

We move to the next position and I bend down and whisper, “Just relax and everything will go easy. I do not want to hurt you before your wedding night.”

The head of my cock starts to penetrate Wendy’s opening.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

I feel her tighten as the head makes it inside. I stop to allow her to adjust before pushing my cock in deeper. It takes three or four times before my cock makes it all the way inside her tight pussy. I move slowly at first to allow her pussy to adjust. After about the fourth or fifth pump in Wendy I hear the other two men groan as they fill the women they are with.

Wendy whispers, “Fuck me harder and get it over with.”

I pick up my pace and, in a few minutes, I grab Wendy’s hips and push my cock all the way in and flood her pussy with my cum.

Once again when I pull my cock out Denise is there. We move to change partners again and I hear George say, “I hope you did not stretch her out too much for my son’s sake.”

Once again behind Sara, I see she is waiting for my cock. My cock opens her pussy and I feel her twinge as if in pain. I lean down and ask, “Are you alright?”

Whimpering a little she says, “I will be. The problem is I have not had a cock as big as yours in a long time.”

I move slowly in and out of her trying to make this second time enjoyable instead of painful. I fill her pussy with my cum and she seams relieved it is over with. Brad and Wendy are now announced as man and wife.

We all go to the reception. I notice the robes have been removed. Brad says, “Your robe is in the room where you will be taking Denise. It is part of the ceremony that everyone stays nude until after you have your time with the person who prepared you.”

We are walking around during the reception. I have several women come to me wanting to know if I even thought about entering their lifestyle. I have Barb by my side and cannot even think of a time where she looked more beautiful.

Denise walks up to us and takes my hand. She says, “It is time for us to go to our room. Barb, your date for this time is waiting for you in the room where you were prepared.”

Smiling Barb replies, “Okay, I know where it is. Charles, I will see you back in our room for we can get dressed afterwards.”

We walk to the room assigned to us in silence. Once in the door, Denise turns and says, “I bet you are a man that loves to eat pussy. I love my pussy eaten and no one will do it here very often.”

To let her know what I do like to do, I pick Denise up and set her on the bed. I spread her legs and hear her moan as my tongue runs from the bottom of her slit to the top. I place her legs over my shoulders as I drive my tongue deep inside her pussy. She is so wet I would bet I could ram my cock deep in her pussy right now. Pushing a finger deep inside her pussy to massage her g-spot, I suck her clit. I hear her breathing heavy and moaning as she grips the sheets. She grabs my head and forces my face hard in her pussy as she floods my mouth with her juices as she orgasms.

Pulling herself out from under me she says, “Now on your back it is time to give you the ride of your life.”

I am thinking that she is going to be somewhat lose as she moves over me. When she slides down my cock I could swear her pussy is virgin for she is so tight. Starting off slow she raises and lowers herself on my cock.

She is so tight. I am sure I will blow my load deep in her pussy in no time. She picks up speed and soon riding my cock like a pogo stick. I grab her waist to try and keep her from falling off. I can feel my cock about to blow when she stops and sits on top of me with my cock deep inside her. She leans down and says, “You are not shooting your load yet.”

I do not know what she is doing when she stops but it feels like her pussy is milking my cock in reverse. She starts riding again and once again brings me to the point I feel as if I will fill her pussy, just to have her stop again. I pull her down, suck her nipples and kiss her lips. I have to admit her pussy feels wonderful around my cock and really do not know if I want it to be over.

She starts riding my cock long and hard. I feel it throbbing against the walls or her pussy. I am sure she will stop again just before I dump my load inside her. This time she did not slow down and my cock started pulsating as it filled her pussy with my cum. I feel her pussy contract hard around my cock as her orgasm starts and her pussy milks my cock dry.

Falling next to me exhausted she says, “Now you and Barb are both members of our group. This means whether you really accept our lifestyle or not you will be welcome here you will also be able to ask any woman here to spend some time with you alone. Barb will be informed of what I have told you when she is finished.”

Puzzled I ask, “So I could come back next week on my own and ask if you would spend the weekend with me and no one would object?”

Smiling she responds, “Not at all. The only person who could say no is me. I will tell you this though if you do come back next week, I will not say no. Now go, Barb is waiting for you.”

As I put my robe back on, I see I have been with Denise for about two hours. I turn to walk out the door to hear her say, “I want to have sex with you again before you leave, but will understand if you just stay with Barb.”

I am walking to Barb’s and my room when I hear my name. It is Jane and she is upset. As she approaches me she says, “What did you say to Steve? He will not touch me and hardly talks to me since he came to your room this morning.”

Looking at her I say, “I told him the truth but not the whole truth. From the things I said he may have thought I have fucked you. I did not tell him you were engaged to my brother and we caught you having a gang bang in his bed. I have to go Barb is waiting for me.”

She yells, “Go ahead and go back to your old woman whore.”

I turn and slap Jane across the face. Looking down at her I say, “She is not a whore or a slut like you. Now if you do not leave Barb and me alone, I will tell all I know about you to everyone.”

I walk into Barb’s and my room, the anger I showed earlier is gone. Barb smiles as I sit next to her. She comments, “So we are now both a member of their club.”

Laughing I say, “Yes, so now I can come over to your place anytime I want and ask you to join me in bed.”

Smiling she says, “Get dressed or they may think we are going to fuck all night. I do have a surprise for you though. I know you do not like eating pussy after you or another man has come in it. Brian, the man I was with after the wedding gave me a douche they have here to clean myself out with. So when we get back to the room you can eat my pussy before you fuck me like you like to do.”

Smiling I say, “After the fucking I just got, I may not be ready to fuck again for a couple of days. However, I will take you up and eating your pussy before we go to bed tonight.”

“I have something special for you tomorrow on the drive home,” she says.

I get dressed and we head back to the reception. I am wondering what Barb had for me on the ride home tomorrow, but did not push it.

Wendy and Brad are dancing when we return. I walk up to Brad and say, “I am cutting in.”

Smiling Brad says, “Okay, you must know however that Wendy will not spend the night with you until after she is with child.”

Seeing Wendy smile I say, “You made a beautiful bride and I am happy we made everything good for you.”

“I was a little worried about dad though. I do not know what was said and do not want to know. I do know dad and his little girlfriend have left. Dad did say you more than likely saved him a big head ache,” she tells me.

“Well he is better off without her. The things I know about her would make you so upset, you would not have enjoyed your own wedding,” I explain.

The dance ends and I return Wendy to Brad. I apologize by saying, “I think Barb and I am heading to bed and will see you in the morning before we leave.”

We get back to our room and in just seconds we are both nude. I am between Barb’s legs eating her delicious pussy when there is a knock on the door. I stop and answer the door. I open the door to see Denise standing there. She says, “May I come in for I think I may be able to help Barb with a few things.”

Smiling I say, “Come on in.”

I introduce the two women and Denise says, “Charles has had a good work out. Now that you are part of our group I am here to show you something so you have a great time.”

She walks over to me and touches my limp cock in a certain way that it starts getting hard. She calls Barb over and shows her where and how to touch my cock. It does not take long before my cock is hard as a rock.

Denise starts to leave but stops and says, “Charles, what I said earlier still stands. You can come here and share my bed anytime. You are a great fuck.”

I come back to the bed and lift Barb on all fours. My cock starts to enter her saturated pussy when she says, “There is some lube on the nightstand. How about you lube my ass while your hard cock is in my pussy? I do not know why, but ever since you fucked my ass, I have wanted it fucked again.”

Ramming my cock deep inside her pussy I lean forward and grab the lube. I slowly slide my cock in and out of Barb as I lube her tight ass. Once I am sure it is lubed up good I say, “Get ready for here it comes.”

I pull out of her pussy and gently slide it deep in her ass. I start moving in and out her ass and hear her say, “MMMMM That feels so good.”

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments