Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bartender

"A post-finals trip to the bar becomes Mike's lucky night"

17
4 Comments 4
15.5k Views 15.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Was I paying way too much for a law school no one had ever heard of? Sure, but it had it’s benefits too. Probably the reason it cost so much was the location - a brand new building in downtown San Diego. It was walking, even stumbling, distance to any number of fantastic bars. Tonight though, I wasn’t looking for fancy or upscale.

It was the end of finals and I could think of nothing I wanted to do more than end weeks of pouring over books by drinking until all the knowledge fell right back out of my head. Just one block away from the front door was a bar, the closest alcohol I knew of, and I headed for it. Several of the students had the same idea apparently as a large group of us walked in and were greeted by fellow students who had finished their various exams earlier.

I took a seat at the bar, wearing a patterned button up shirt for the beach and jeans. I felt the weight of finals slip from my shoulders as I took a deep breath. The waitress slid over to me and I noticed how gorgeous she was. She had her blonde hair cut short, the front just touching the corners of her jaw and getting shorter around the back. It framed her very cute face with small features, and her light skin and hair made her deep blue eyes pop that much more.

She was short, maybe 5’4”, and probably still 6 inches shorter than me in her red wedge heel shoes. She wore a tight white tank top covered with a crochet or macrame top - I have no idea what the difference is - that added class but did not hide her great shape at all in the skin tight tank. Her breasts were not huge, but they were big on her tiny frame and looked so sexy getting pushed up and out in the tank top. She wore very tight stone washed jeans, with a few seductive but not scandalous spots that were worn to just some thread, partially revealing her toned legs. In fact all of her was toned. She clearly worked hard on her body, with toned but not huge arms, flat abs with an hourglass curve to her hips, and athletic legs that showed she wasn’t anorexic. She looked amazing, and I was pretty shocked to check her ring finger and find that she wasn’t married despite being so good looking in a city this big.

I started to idly wonder how she could be single as she asked what I wanted to drink. A scotch I told her.

“Oooh, high roller… sure you don’t want some watered down common beer like the students in here?” she joked with me as she grabbed the bottle.

I was feeling a little cocky, a little ‘what do I have to lose,’ and decided to play a little flirty. “Nah, I want something with taste… something with a great body,” I said, probably trying too hard.

She smiled and poured, though it was probably the smile she gave to the dozens of guys (if not more) that hit on her every night. She slid the drink over to me, saying “Alright, Mr. Big Shot, here you go. Starting a tab?”

I handed her my card, and she took it, read the name, and put it in a cup behind the bar with my tab. “Alright, Mike, you work on that and let me know if I can get you anything else. I’ll be back to check on you in a bit,” she said before moving off to check on the tables and other bar patrons. It looked like they didn’t expect the crowd tonight as she was the only one working.

For the next hour or so a few trickled in, mainly fellow students, but for the most part people were leaving after having a drink or two and the crowd was thinning. This was great for me because it meant that she was spending more time behind the bar where we could interact a little and I could check out her body as she moved around. As I finished my second scotch, the bartender came back over to me.

“Having another, Mike?”

“Well, first, you cheated and got my name from my card and I never got the chance to ask yours.”

She smiled and laughed, then extended her hand. “I’m Holly.”

I took her hand and shook it, holding on longer than pleasantries call for and replied, “Okay Holly, I’m feeling like a shot - suggestions?”

“How about a quick fuck?” Holly said.

“I wish you would have offered that a while ago.” Apparently I was feeling pretty confident.

Her face went serious. “I meant the drink, asshole.”

“Oh, um, sure,” I said sheepishly, undoubtedly turning bright red thinking I offended her.

She quickly flashed her gorgeous smile. “Jeez, I’m just kidding!” she chided me, shaking then pouring two and handing one to me. “Let’s just start with these and go from there,” she said. She winked at me, threw her shot back, and stepped out from behind the bar to check on the other customers before I had a chance to reply or do my own shot.

I threw the ‘quick fuck’ down then half turned, looking at her over my shoulder as she pulled out a bill, bent over slightly, and handed it to the table, some fellow students I recognized but didn’t know. While still talking to them she turned and looked at me, catching me checking out her ass in the tight jeans. She smiled, and I swear she gave me a little wiggle before turning her attention back to the customers. She wished them a good night, and headed back to the bar as they left.

As I turned back around I realized that was the last table and we were the only people in here. I glanced at my watch and realized that they were supposed to be closing in 30 minutes. As she came over beside me straightening the chairs at the bar, Holly caught me checking my watch.

“You leaving me?” she jabbed.

I turned to face her. “I was just noticing it was getting close to closing.”

She stopped what she was doing and turned to face me too. “You got a hot date?”

The scotch was really making me bold now. I stood up and took a step towards her. “That depends on whether or not you say yes…” I teased.

Holly stepped towards me, very much inside personal space. From here she had to tilt her head up to look at me, and looking down on her and her hot body like this stirred very dominant desires in me. She put a hand on my abs, sliding it up and over my chest. “I get off in about thirty minutes,” she told me.

I grabbed her hand on my chest, startling her for a second. I tugged it, pulling her body against mine. The heat built as I felt her soft tits pressing against me. I knew she could feel my cock hardening, pressing against her flat abs. I reached a hand around to her round, firm ass, holding her body against me as I said “Baby, I’m going to get you off long before 30 minutes.” I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She moaned softly into my mouth as she gave herself to me, clearly having thought about this at least as much as I have since I walked in. Her hands wrapped around my back, grabbing at me as the kiss became harder and more passionate. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, “and this is definitely not going to be a ‘quick fuck,’” which caused her to half cry out.

She completely broke the kiss for a second, just long enough to shoot to the door, spin the lock, and flip the ‘Closed’ sign. She was back in my arms, and as we began kissing again I grabbed her waist and led her backwards towards the wall, in a corner away from the view of the windows. Backpedaling, she moved her hands deftly up the buttons of my shirt, flinging it open and putting her hands on my chest. Once I had her against the wall I evened the score, taking off her outer layer and leaving her in the tank top. I pulled the neck of the tank top down, making her tits pop out through the scoop. I was impressed that they stood so well without a bra. I grabbed them both in my hands, squeezing them as I dove down to take them in my mouth.

As I took on of her nipples in my mouth she cried out. She moved a hand to the back of my head, pulling me into her amazing tits. “Oh my god, yes Mike, grab my big tits and suck on them,” she pleaded as I worked with my mouth. I squeezed hard with my hands as my sucking turned to flicking with my tongue. Soon I was biting her hard nipple, pulling it with my teeth. “Oh fuck yes baby, harder!” she pleaded again.

As my lips pulled away from her delicious breasts, I looked her in the eye. My hands were still grabbing her firm tits, pinching her hard nipples. I could feel her chest rising and falling as she breathed hard. “Mmm, so you like it when I play rough with your tits baby?” I asked.

Holly was still half lost in the pleasure of my hands playing with her tits. She moaned and managed to get out, “yes, yes sir, oh fuck I love it when you play with my tits.”

Saying sir threw me into a frenzy. I could feel my heart pounding as I thought of all the things I wanted to do to her right now. I decided how I wanted to start. I kissed her hard but briefly. I broke the kiss then looked her in the eye, saying, “I want you to get on your knees for me.”

I could tell from her reaction that this was not her first time being submissive, and that she was enjoying it as much as I was enjoying her. We spun around, switching places as I put my back against the wall. She knelt and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down with my boxers. As my cock flopped out, she took a brief moment to check it out. At eight inches, it isn’t insanely long, but it is very wide.

As my cock stood rigid, Holly moved to the base, kissing my balls as she looked up at me. She held eye contact, then moving her lips to the base of my shaft. She extended her tongue, and ran it along the bottom of my shaft as she licked her way to the head. She then took my cock with both hands, still looking up at me, as she began to make out with the head. First she flicked her tongue over the tip, then swirled it all around the head. She took the whole head in her mouth, swirling her tongue some more. She began to lightly suck and bob as her hands began slowly pumping up and down my shaft.

She was slowly driving me crazy with what promised to be one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever received. I moaned as she continued to work me. I reached one hand down, running it through her hair and grabbing it. She moaned right into my head when I grabbed her hair, which drove me even higher. I couldn’t control myself as I started holding her head and thrusting myself off the wall and further into her mouth.

As I pushed the shaft inside her, she changed from swirling her tongue to bobbing up and down. She was quickly taking more and more of my shaft in her mouth each time. Soon I could feel my cock pressing the back of her throat, but she gave no reaction. I couldn’t believe that I was lucky enough to have this beauty sucking my cock AND she didn’t have a gag reflex. I couldn’t wait and on the next thrust I held her head and slammed my cock into her throat.

Holly continued bobbing up and down without missing a beat. I fucked her throat a few more times, hearing the glug-glug-glug sound as I popped in and out of her throat. I pulled her head off for a moment to allow her to catch her breath. She continued to stroke my cock, now wet with her spit, with both hands, then she egged me on. “Yes sir, give it to me, fuck my throat and cum for me baby.”

As she opened her lips to take my cock again, I eagerly thrust my cock forward, plunging it into her waiting mouth. I drove all the way in, burying myself in her throat and fucking her face hard. I couldn’t tell what was hotter, watching this beauty gobble my cock or hearing her beg for it. The combination drove me into a frenzy as I grabbed her head with both hands now and pounded away at her pretty face.

It wasn’t long before I could feel myself getting closer. The brief moments my cock came out of her throat, Holly made muffled whimpers, pleading for my cum as she felt my cock throbbing in her mouth. She reached her hand up, cradling and softly kneading by balls until I exploded. I held her head down on my cock, her lips all the way to the base as I began to fill her with my cum. As the hot load began to shoot straight down her throat, I felt her tongue wag back and forth on the bottom of my shaft. Her hands continued to play with my balls, coaxing every last bit out of me that she could get. As the cum came to an end and my grip loosened, she slowly backed off my cock, keeping suction on it until it fell from her mouth with an audible pop.

She looked up at me from her knees, licked her lips as she swallowed the last of my cum, and said, “mmmm, thank you, sir.”

I pulled her up, kissing her hard. I tore the tank top over her head, saying, “Don’t thank me yet, baby. I’m just getting started.”

Holly let out an excited giggle as I lifted her petite frame up and sat her down on the table behind her. I once again eagerly squeezed and worked her tits with my mouth. She began moaning again as I worked quickly. Her breasts were not my goal right now, just a stopping point along the way.

I pushed her back and she lay back on the table. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down her naked torso at me as I worked. I undid her jeans and pulled them off. They slid remarkably easily for how tight they were on her sexy legs. They even slid right over her heels so I could leave them on. There was something so hot about fucking a woman still wearing her heels.

Holly lay before me in just a lace thong and heels now. I grabbed her ankles and spread her toned legs as I bent down towards her pussy. She had already soaked her thong as I grabbed the lace fabric and pulled it aside.

BritanyMontarrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyMontarrey

Holly moaned and shivered as she felt my breath on her wet skin. She was trimmed short, but not shaved. Her head fell back and her hands reached for her own tits, squeezing them tight as she began to play with them. As I took my first lick, a long slow one from the bottom of her slit to the top, she called out, “oh FUCK!” I could see her fingers pinching and pulling her nipples hard now.

I looked up her sexy body with a fantastic view; looking past her flat belly and seeing the pleasure written on her face between her breasts as she played with them. I reached my tongue out, pointing it and swirling it around her clit. Holly’s body stiffened as she took a sharp, deep breath from the sensation on her clit. As her hand clenched from the feeling, her fingers dug so hard into her right breast I thought her long manicured nails would for sure leave marks on her soft skin. Still moving my tongue around her clit the way she swirled hers around my cock head, I lowered my mouth to engulf her clit and suck gently, pulling the skin up slightly.

One hand shot down, fingers combing through my hair before grabbing it. As she moaned more and more, her hand pulled my face into her pussy as I worked her more. Her heels went down on the table, giving her leverage as she started to gently thrust up into my face and gyrate. I still moved my tongue slowly, teasing her. I propped myself up on my elbows, one hand looped under her leg and over her waist, holding on to her so I could ride her as she bucked more. My other hand moved to her slit, rubbing it up and down as my tongue continued to work on her clit.

“Oh fuck yes Mike,” Holly squealed in a high pitched, short breath, “eat me out baby, make me cum so hard.” I started moving my tongue faster. No more teasing now, just building up until she exploded in my mouth and I got to taste her. I lapped at her clit, flattening my tongue and working her up and down, over and over. Her back was arching and her breathing got shorter and more labored. The moans became fewer as the screams came more frequently.

As I held on it became less and less clear who was working who as she thrust her hips up and I held on to keep my tongue on her. I began to slide one finger, then two, inside her pussy. I did not go slow, it was impossible to go slow with her body moving the way it was. What I did was start with shallow thrusts, slowly getting deeper until my entire fingers were inside her.

Holly was really getting to screaming. If anyone was walking past on the street I’m sure they could have heard and known exactly what was going on, but neither of us cared. I wanted her to cum every bit as badly as I’m sure she wanted to. Her screams, my tongue’s speed, and my fingers depth all climaxed together and pushed her over the edge. “Ohmygod I’m gonna…” was all that she got out before one final, long, definitive scream as she released. She didn’t need to finish the sentence as I felt her back arching and body shaking from the coming orgasm.

As she shuddered I pulled my fingers out, dropping my mouth down to her slit and licking her pussy. Her juice flowed out and I lapped it up eagerly. I licked it up as her quivering and breathing both slowed. As she finally relaxed and her back lowered down to the table, her death grip on my hair released as she let out a satisfied moan. After catching her breath, she looked down, still clutching and fondling her own breast, and curled her finger beckoning me. “That was fucking amazing, baby. Now come here and let me taste myself.”

“Coming right up, sexy,” I replied. I climbed on top of her, kissing one of her hard, bare nipples along the way eliciting a brief gasp. As I got to her lips I grabbed her head and kissed her hard, pressing my lips against hers. We kissed passionately, as she briefly broke the kiss a few times to lick the small amount of her juice that was smeared around my mouth. Without noticing where her hands were, I suddenly felt one wrap around my cock, grazing the skin, sliding around it and stroking it ever so gently.

Holly let out a pleased moan. “Mmm, seems like somebody is ready for round two,” she practically breathed into my ear.

In response I reached between her still spread legs, grabbing her soaking wet pussy and moving my hand in a small circle. “You think she’s ready to take that big cock so soon, baby?”

“If you don’t give me that cock right now I’ll jump you and take it myself,” Holly replied with a smile. It was such a beautiful smile, so seductive coupled with her eyes, both begging me to fuck her. As if I needed to have my arm twisted…

I kissed her hard again. She grabbed my cock and started to pull it towards her waiting pussy. I broke the kiss, wagging my finger for a moment as I gave her the ‘nuh-uh.’ Confusion flashed across her face before I explained. “I want to nail you against that wall baby. I need something stronger than this table for how hard I’m going to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours.” The seductive smile and eyes instantly came back, perhaps even more intense than they were a moment ago. She bit her lower lip, apparently very much in favor of the idea of getting fucked hard.

As I climbed back off her and pulled her to her feet, I once again pushed her back into the wall. She gently fell into the wall, lightly crashing into it before she reached both hands around my neck, grabbing me and pulling me down to kiss her. As my body pressed her against the wall, my cock rubbed against her abs, almost touching her breasts with our height difference. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her against me as the lust built.

We probably kissed for no longer than a minute but it felt like an eternity with how badly I wanted to be inside her. Unable to resist any longer, I grabbed her waist on each side with my hands. She saw where I was going and wordlessly prepared herself for me to lift her. I effortlessly hefted her small frame up, underestimating how light she was. Her breasts ended up in my face, and I happily tasted them again as her legs quickly wrapped around me and her arms crossed behind my head, pulling my face into her soft tits. She moaned softly as my hands slid down to her amazing ass, grabbing the round, firm cheeks.

Holly moaned softly, holding my face there for a few moments. She then began to relax her legs, slowly lowering herself. She slipped one arm from behind my head and reached down as we made eye contact. She stared right at me as she grabbed my cock and guided it as she lowered herself onto my rigid shaft. As I entered her, her eyes fluttered slightly, letting out a small moan.

As she continued to slide down my shaft I leaned forward, kissing her hard as we both got lost in the sensation. As the last of me entered her, my hands pulled firmly on her ass, holding me deep inside her as we each moaned into the other’s mouth. One hand still behind my head, gripping and pulling at my hair, Holly’s other hand slid under mine, reaching up and around my back. Both hands pulled at me as she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, “Fuck me, Mike. I want you to fuck me so hard with that wide cock of yours.”

Holly knew exactly how to play me with her dirty talk. I instantly pulled up on her ass, lifting her off my cock before slamming back into her. She lifted with her legs wrapped around my waist, and we quickly matched our rhythms and were crashing over and over. Our lips met again and kissed hard as our bodies slammed into each other. “Oh fuck,” I half-moaned, “you feel so good wrapped around my cock, Holly.”

Holly replied with moans that evolved into half screaming as the intensity continued to build. Soon I couldn’t go any harder with our current method and shifted slightly. I moved my hands from her ass to her hips and pinned her against the wall, her legs still around my waist. I now just held her on the wall as I pulled away and slammed back into her, using the wall to hold her as I pressed ever deeper inside.

Holly clearly approved as her hands dug into me. I could feel her grip on my hair tighten and her fingernails, which I had so eagerly watched as she squeezed her breasts, I could now feel digging into my back. Even as I used the painted concrete wall as a backstop to fuck her harder, I could still feel her heels and calves pulling, trying to push me deeper inside her. “Fuck yes, Mike, pound my wet little pussy baby,” she cried out. “Oh my god I’m gonna cum baby,” she continued.

Once again her body shook. Her head fell back against the wall as she screamed out. I continued pounding away at her as I felt her warm juice surrounding my cock then slipping past it and running down my leg. I continued thrusting in and out until her breathing slowed and I could feel her grip on my back ease. As her body relaxed she practically went limp. “Your turn baby… I need you to cum for me Mike. I want to return the favor,” she said with a smile.

I steadied her as I let her legs uncoil and reach once again for solid ground. I held her waist as she regained her balance. Then I realized how I wanted to finish off. I looked to the table I had eaten her out on. I spun her so she was facing it, then standing behind her grabbed her waist and pushed her torso down, bending her over for me.

I was rewarded as her ass looked even more amazing when she bent over. Her two round little cheeks were so sexy from this angle. Holly responded with a slow moan, “Mmmm, you gonna fuck me hard from behind with that big cock Mike?” She twisted her upper body, looking back at me over her shoulder as she slapped her own ass, “You gonna pound my little pussy and cum hard for me?” she continued, again knowing somehow just how to send me into overdrive.

With her shorter height I had to get low to get inside her. I widened my stance and bent my knees to get low enough. She wiggled her hot little ass for me and I spanked it. Holly rewarded me with a moan, so I rewarded her back with another solid spank, making a loud clap that filled the room as I caught her tight buns. She gave me another moan and I grabbed my cock, rubbing it up and down her wet slit.

Holly began to lean back into me, trying to push herself back onto my shaft. “Mmm, You want that thick cock back inside you Holly?”

Holly looked back over her shoulder again and replied, “I need your big thick cock in me baby. Please fuck me… please fuck me nice and hard, sir.”

My hand traced up her back, fingers reaching into her short blonde hair before grabbing it. I held her head back as I thrust forward, plunging my cock back inside her as she screamed. Holly reached out and grabbed the edges of the table to steady herself as I began to hammer away at her. Almost in time with the rhythm of my thrusts she kept calling out “Yes… yes… yes… yes…”

I spanked her ass between thrusts. It made such a satisfying sound. My hand then slid to her waist, using that and her hair to hold her as I continued to slam my cock into her, my pelvis crashing into her hot ass over and over. As her body rocked back and forth with each collision her beautiful tits bounced. She slipped one hand off the table, grabbing her swinging tits and playing with them as she took the hard fucking from my cock.

I could tell she was coming up on another orgasm, and knew I wouldn’t be far behind either. I could see her pinching and pulling her hard nipples as she cried out, “Give it to me, Mike. Pound that fat cock in my tight little pussy!”

I was thrusting at a fever pitch now. Holly’s screams began getting impossibly high, and before long I felt her legs shake. “Oh yes, yes baby,” she screamed, “Fuck baby I’m cumming again!” She grabbed the table once again with both hands as her entire body shook. Her juice began pumping inside her pussy again and I felt her pussy clenching my cock and milking it as I continued to drill her. Her contractions quickly pushed me over the edge.

As her orgasm was subsiding, mine was just starting. I slid my cock back out of her, pulling her by the hair to spin her facing me. She dropped to her knees, knowing exactly where I was going with the move. She reached out and grabbed my cock, stroking it and begging, “Give it to me baby, give me that hot cum.” She knelt up, holding the cock aimed straight at her tits while her other hand rubbed her clit through the last of your orgasm.

“I want you to cum hard all over my tits baby,” she said as she looked up at me and we made eye contact, “cover me with your hot load.” I grunted loud as I exploded. Holly moaned and continued to stroke my cock as load after load hit her tits, her neck, some even shooting high enough to just catch her chin and hang off. Still holding eye contact, she used her finger to scoop the cum from her chin and stuck it in her mouth, sucking it clean.

I fell back into a nearby chair. Holly sexily crawled on her hands and knees, moving like a cat. I pulled her up and sat her down on my lap, straddling me. We began to kiss, hard and passionate, the way this had started against a wall less than an hour earlier. We wrapped around each other, kissing deeply, feeling each others exhausted bodies as our tongues danced.

After who knows how long, the kiss slowed. Holly’s lips slipped off mine, trailing off the side of my face until she reached my neck, kissing it gently. We held each other for a moment before I said the obvious.

“This can’t just be a one-time thing…” I half state, half pleaded, hoping that the passion had been as mutual as it seemed and that this was the start of something.

I felt her grip on me tighten, squeezing me as she whispered in my ear “Mmm, it better not be just tonight, because I want a lot more of that baby...:”

Fin.

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments