Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Hut Slut

"a woman spends her redundancy wisely"

7
8 Comments 8
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I can‘t stand cold, gloomy British winters so when I got made redundant last November, I decided – having no real ties or responsibilities for the first time in my adult life — to spend a chunk of my pay-off on a long trip to Thailand, living on the cheap to stretch it out for as long as possible.

I rented a little hut on a beach – more like a camp-site with one lot of shared toilets and showers. And if I was freaked out by the idea of living somewhere so basic. I soon got over it. It helped that the locals and my fellow beach bums were friendly— on my third night I met a lad from Finland, Olli. His English was really fluent — he even taught me a couple of dirty words l‘ d never heard before! He was also hot as fuck and so I spent my days lounging on the sand with him, and nights getting screwed stupid by the hardest dick I‘d ever taken.

Obviously, l wasn‘t the only Brit there — in fact the guy from a couple of huts down was a Glaswegian, Greg. He was a dirty sod — after a week or so I barely turned a hair when I saw him stagger back with a local woman on each arm — and he was leaching openly over me. I didn't blame him, if l say so myself — I was slimmer from eating light Thai food, and all toned and tanned from all the swimming. walking and lying about in the sun I did.

Olli wasn't the jealous type – in fact, he got a buzz out of winding Greg up and encouraged me to act sexy around him. Like, if I went to wear a T-shirt to the beach bar, he'd tell me to take it off and let Greg see me in my skimpy bikini. One afternoon I was lazing around in the hut when Olli came in and whispered, “Greg's tossing himself off!“

I‘d had my headphones in so I hadn't heard a thing, but when l listened. it was pretty obvious that's what he was doing. Typical of Olli's dirty mind and sense of humour he said we should give Greg a bit of "wank fuel" — and as he was already stroking me through my bikini bottoms, I didn't say no. He rubbed me through the fabric then pulled them sideways so he could get his fingers in my slit. I was used to trying to muffle my moans and screams when we screwed, but now I just let myself go and realised how much a part of the turn-on they were for me.

Olli was wearing a pair of swim-shorts. so I had his cock out in seconds. He was already hard but I gave him a few bonus hand strokes before taking him in my mouth for a blow job. We got a bit of a commentary going, Olli telling me to suck him harder. take him deeper or lick his helmet. I couldn't have spoken with a mouthful that size even if I'd wanted to, but when I popped him out to take a breather— keeping him on the boil with a spit and pre-cum lubed wank – I kept gasping about how huge he was. We were keeping an ear open for Greg‘ s reaction. listening when we should have been looking — it took us ages to realise he was actually outside, watching us through a little hole in the window blind. And it seemed he had a hand down his shorts, wanking as he enjoyed the show. Now Olli. doing a perfect piss take impression of Greg's Scots accent, said, "Hey. pal —wanna join in? I don't think my wee dick‘ s gonna be enough for this lass.“

We thought he‘ d freak out and run a mile, but he came in and said. “Are you sure?" Olli said yes but Greg asked again. looking at me this time. I wasn‘ t going to spit the mouthful I was gobbling but I nodded a pretty definite yes and gave him a thumbs up. I'd been satisfied – slightly spoiled, if I'm honest — by the size of Olli's dick. and going by his skinny, wiry body Greg didn‘t look like he'd have as much to brag about. But if he didn't have much meat on him all over. he had plenty where it mattered. I felt myself goggle at the huge.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

wank hardened length he got out of his shorts.

Olli saw I was impressed and grabbed the back of my hair- not roughly, just to tell me to get my mind bock on the job. making it clear who was the alpha male here. And I really went for it, taking him in as deep as I could and rubbing his balls up against my chin. Greg, not quite sure what to do. just stood there wanking. and I followed suit.

The cock in my mouth with another one going spare got my empty pussy twitching and aching. I planted my knees apart, cunt tilted up and splayed by my fingers, inviting him in. But the second he made a move. Olli pulled out of my mouth, got in behind me and rammed his cock in my snatch. I heard Greg moan — maybe in frustration or just at the live porn show he was getting. And while I felt relief at Olli fucking me – I'd have made it pretty bloody clear if I'd objected – I was a bit annoyed at him for screwing me like he owned me, I kept looking at Greg, trying to catch his eye, then I winked at him and licked my lips. He walked around the front of me, palming his pole right in my face. I got a good eyeful of it – not literally! It was huge, red and swollen. the skin stretched so tight and smooth I licked it to see how it felt as well as tasted. It was hot and salty against my tongue and I thought he'd cum in seconds but when he looked to be in control, I started sucking him. further into my mouth and harder each time.

When I had half of his shaft crammed in, my moans were muffled. prompting Olli to bang me harder. He'd thrust in and out, thumping up against the head of my pussy then almost slipping out, then he'd fuck me deep, reaching under me so he could rub his hairy balls against my pussy lips. The harder and deeper he fucked me, the more I was forced on to Greg‘ s prick — he was too big to deep-throat comfortably, so I wrapped my hand around his root, controlling how far he slid in. This meant I could let him fuck my mouth however he wanted.

If you'd told me, while I was slaving away at my stupid, boring job, that I'd end up in a beach hut, one hard cock ploughing me at each end. I'd have laughed in your face. But there I was. and now both guys were on the brink of cumming. Olli was trying to pace himself but Greg didn't even try. He groaned that he was there and the next thing I knew, I was taking two balls full of jizz in my mouth. He sprawled back, a bit dazed — like he didn't quite believe this either – then Olli hit the vinegar strokes. He grunted and I felt one hot jet inside me, then he pulled out, slapped his wet prick along my arse cleft and blew his load all over my back.

Greg tried to sneak out so I said he‘ d better just be nipping off to get his sleeping bag. as we’d only just got started. Meanwhile, Olli rubbed his dick in the pool of cum, smearing it all over my cheeks and down my crack. Once Greg was back, I lay in between them, letting them have their fun with me. I asked if either of them fancied doing me up the arse, but I already knew Olli wasn't into that and I think he must have given Greg an evil look because he slid up my pussy instead, Not that he didn’t sneak a thumb into my bum while he was pumping away!

One cock is more than enough tor me but two was a treat — I‘ m convinced I cum harder if I‘ m sucking on a dick as I get screwed. Unfortunately. I didn't get much more threesome fun, as Greg left to see more of the country a couple of days later. I hung around for a week or so after Olli went home, but it wasn't really as much fun with him gone and my money was running out anyway.

I'm back in the UK and temping until I've got enough cash to go away when it gets really cold and dark — I'm not sure where to yet. but if it comes close to living up to my dirty Thai adventure. I'll be happy!

Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments