Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bedtime Stories

"A couple erotically reconnects after reading sex stories"

13
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

After showering, Lisa put on her new lingerie. She had just bought this little set and liked what she saw in the mirror. Her body was still in good shape at thirty-nine. Yes, she was a little softer in some spots than she had once been, but she knew other women would kill for her for her taut ass and perky boobs. The dark grey girls' shorts were comfortable and sexy at the same time, and the matching balconette bra made her chest a little fuller. A year ago she would never have dressed like this, but since about five months she and Chris had discovered “bedtime stories”.

As with many couples, the erotic flames had died down over the years. Love changed from physical desire to something deeper and more comforting. They were both disappointed with the lack of action in bed and tried many solutions without success. They could talk about the issue, but the conversation always stayed clinical. The carefully phrased, almost therapeutic mode they slipped into when discussing sex prevented arguments, yet was totally un-erotic. A book with complicated positions lay unused in the cupboard and toys felt too unnatural. They tried watching porn together. But even the softer and girl-friendly version was more than a little awkward.

Determined not to be the cliché wife, Lisa tried reading erotic stories. She discovered that many of them had the desired effect on her lust. Unfortunately, Chris’ work became busier than ever, and he often came home tired as a dog. While Lisa rediscovered the pleasures of masturbation, the erotic connection with her man stayed weak. Until everything changed that one evening.

After an uneventful day doing chores, Lisa made herself ready for bed. Dressed in her comfortable nighty, she walked back into the living room to pick up a true crime novel she wanted to read. As she entered, Lisa spotted her husband reading on the couch. This was odd; Chris never picked up a book. Her heart almost stopped when she realized what he read. Lisa must have left the book with hot stories near the couch that afternoon. He noticed her and looked up from the book. Chris gave her a slightly puzzled and amused look. At least he is not angry that I am reading smut, Lisa thought. She was quite upset. Annoyed with herself for her carelessness, but also miffed with Chris. It seemed as if she caught him snooping around in a place where he had no business being.

There was an uncomfortable silence as both tried to find words. Whether it was divine intervention, a flash of inspiration or blind luck, Chris did exactly the right thing. He looked down at the page and read a line out loud.

‘Claire felt his smooth fingers slide below the hem of her skirt. She held her breath. Any moment now, James would discover she did not wear anything underneath the flimsy fabric.’

Lisa was about to tell her man to stop teasing, but she paused. There was an unmistakable response from her body. The sexy words in Chris’ deep voice stirred something that had been dormant for so long. In a flash, she saw the opportunity. Act now, or masturbate the rest of your days.

“Keep going,” Lisa said as she walked to the sofa.

Chris read on while his wife slid down next to him.

‘James’ fingertips massaged her wet lips. A little groan escaped Claire. This guy’s touch is perfect, she thought.’

Lisa put her arm around her man’s neck and snuggled up to him.

‘Claire kissed James full on the mouth; their tongues slid over each other as James’ fingers entered her pussy.’

Lisa kissed Chris’ neck and dreamt away. Listening to him reading one of her favourite sex stories was so much better than him complaining about his boss. She noticed his hand on her thigh and opened her legs a little. Chris squeezed as he read on. When the story got to the steamy sex, Lisa put her hand on her husband’s bulge. She looked into his eyes and saw a happy sparkle that had lacked for so long. She kissed him full on the mouth and stuck her tongue inside as deep as she could. The book fell on the floor with a thud.

Just before Chris’ fingers reached her sex, Lisa got up. She extended her hand and pulled Chris of the couch. Hips swaying, she led him upstairs to the bedroom. Hungry for love, she pushed her husband down on the bed. Surprised at the change in his wife and horny as hell, Chris let it all happen.

SAMANTHAflowerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SAMANTHAflowerTS

Lisa kissed her partner briefly, undid his pants and pulled them off his legs. There was a wet dot in his underwear at the tip of his erection. Lisa almost tore the boxers apart and looked at her husband’s hard, lively penis. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the excited cock. It was years since she had done this. Blowjobs were never her favourite, but now she left like it. Chris groaned and took of his T-shirt. Lisa looked up at his lean body. Her man worked out often, and she had long felt bad for not appreciating it more.

Half in the world of her favourite smut and half in the present, Lisa sucked her husband like never before. All inhibitions had vanished from her mind. Her hand crept between her legs and found her pussy wet and ready. Sitting on her knees, she pulled the comfortable, sexless nightdress of her body. Lisa looked straight into Chris’ hungry eyes, grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. A high voltage current ran from her chest to her groin. She just had to put the hard cock inside her.

Like a hungry tigress, Lisa crawled on top of her man’s toned body. She guided the tip of the hard cock to her warm slit with one hand and lowered herself down onto it. They sighed in unison as the hard shaft slipped deep into Lisa’s body. Hands resting on his chest, Lisa rode up and down on Chris’ erection. Aching for an orgasm, she ground her pelvis on his while Chris moved his hips to match her rhythm. He squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples as hard as he dared. Ancient, hard-wired impulses took over Lisa’s mind and body. Her nails dug into Chris’ flesh. Her legs trembled. All of her being focused on the waves of pleasure her body generated. Lisa was unaware of her loud moans. Her back arched. The climax was now inevitable: a crashing wave that could not be stopped by anyone or anything. With a shout, she slid all the way up the cock and when she landed, the world went black for a split second. Chris’ cock swelled while he shot his load deep inside her.

Sweaty, tired and out of breath, they hugged like long-lost lovers. They kissed like crazy teenagers and grinned like drug addicts after a hit. Lisa had forgotten how big and deep her husband’s eyes were. A tingle crept back into her body. Her hunger was not yet satisfied.

“If you lick my pussy gently, I think I will cum again,” she whispered.

“I would love to try.”

Chris parted Lisa’s legs with his strong hands and made himself comfortable with his face right in front of his wife’s most intimate area. The lips were still dark and hard, glistening with her juice. A small trickle of his seed spilled out. But who cares about such things during hot sex. Lisa pulled up her legs to invite him closer. Chris slid his hands under her butt, squeezed and kissed his wife’s pussy.

A sigh escaped Lisa’s mouth. It was as if she could still feel the hard cock in her sex, and her labia were ever so sensitive. Every little touch of Chris’ tongue registered as a small shot of pleasure.

“Gently, yes, that spot is perfect,” she said playing with her breasts.

Chris loved the taste and smell of sex while he followed her instructions. His wife had never been this talkative in bed, and it was an added turn-on. She directed him to the top of her pussy, to the most sensitive spot. It took only a light touch on her clit to make Lisa squirm on the sheets.

“Yes, there! A little faster now.”

Lisa’s feet twitched. Her breath became shallow and turned to yelps. She put her hand over her mouth and bit her own flesh to reduce the volume. The second orgasm was not as blinding as the first, but this one kept flowing. She rode the crest of the high until she returned to the world. A shiver went through her body and the hairs on her arms stood on end when it was over.

They kissed again, and with the last bit of energy she had left, Lisa stroked her husband’s cock to his second orgasm.

“I think you should read me bedtime stories more often,” she whispered.

“I will, honey. I most definitely will.”

 

 

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments