Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before and After

"Ricky tells the story of relationships he had with his first girlfriend, Daisy."

10
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words

BEFORE

Until high school, I thought our family was an ordinary conventional family. It wasn't.

Nudity was a tradition in our family. I lived in a house where being naked was the dress code. My parents had friends with the same conviction. I only found this out later as a junior in high school.

Something else escaped my notice. It was the protocol at their "adult" parties. Well, that's what they were called, and I wasn't welcome. When I was too young and innocent to catch on, I was conveniently invited to a friend's house to play video games and stay overnight. My parents always said it was best to be out of the house because their friends often got loud and the parties lasted until all hours of the night.

That was fine with me. I always had a good time with my friends. We played games, watched videos, and almost always ordered pizza. It was a great life not knowing there was a better one ahead.

Much of that changed when I got my driver's license. We had our own parties, and I had a girlfriend. Her name was Daisy. Daisy and I got along well and, of course, we began experimenting sexually. To be honest, I didn't have much confidence in that area, but eventually was brave enough to touch her breasts. Daisy was shy and resistant at first. She didn't say no, but then, she didn't encourage it either.

In time and with persistence, she came around to understanding that being fondled wasn't a bad thing even to the point of her removing her bra so I could kiss and suck her nipples. Her breasts at that point were young adolescent tits, not large but with attractive puffy nipples. As our junior year progressed, so did Daisy. She was more and more responsive to my attention until one night my fingers ventured into her soft wet pussy. It opened the door, so to speak, to further explorations.

During the summer before our senior year, I showed her how to give me a hand job. The first time she didn't expect the consequences when I shot a load that hit her cheeks and chin. Afterward, she knew what to expect and was more cautious. Daisy was fascinated by how my penis would grow and get hard so quickly at her touch. She named it Porky.

Encouraging her to give me a blowjob was a big challenge. Eventually, Daisy overcame her anxiety, and got really good at sucking cock. She wouldn't swallow the first few times but by the end of the summer, she almost could deep throat and swallowing was no longer an issue.

What became a contention between us was that she would not let me fuck her. I tried logic. It didn't work. I tried sympathy. That didn't work. I said all of our friends were doing it. She was not persuaded. I never gave up. It would be only a matter of time.

Although I had never been home during my parents' "adult" parties, my mom suggested I stay home and join the party at the start of my senior year. After all, she reasoned, I was almost eighteen and an adult. My older sisters were college age, so they had participated with my parents' friends for a couple of years. So, there I was at my parents' "adult" party for the first time. It was exciting but a little intimidating.

There were five couples that night as well as my sisters and me. My parents were one of the two married couples. The others were friends with benefits. Everyone was nude, of course. I expected that. I was brought up to believe it was the natural thing that people do because our family has always had a liberal attitude toward nudity. What I was soon to learn was our family's open attitude toward sexual activity, and I was expected to participate.

The thing that made me nervous was that technically, I was a virgin. My girlfriend gave me blowjobs, and I fingered her but never fucked her or any other girl. Maybe mom knew it, and reassured me by saying the ladies would love my package. In comparison to my step dad, the two of us weren't very different in that department.

I was surprised when a married man by the name of Herb was already banging Karen, my sister, soon after the guests arrived. It wasn't so much that she was having sex with a married man, but that my mom and Herb's wife were cheering him on.

"Keep it in her Herb. Make her cum. Get it in deeper. We want to see you cum in that sweet wet pussy." Their approval was spontaneous when he doused her with a drenching blast of jizz.

That wasn't all. Then my mom yelled, "Dan, it's your turn. Get that fat cock over here. Karen is waiting."

That's what he did and finished in her like Herb. Terry was next, then Bryan. Later I learned that it was her first gang bang and something she had wanted since graduating from high school. Karen had seen her mom do it, and wanted to try it for herself. Mom said high school age was way too early. She would have to wait until college. This was her night to be the center of several men's affection.

Lilly, my other sister was younger and wasn't ready to do gang bangs. However, she was very ready to enjoy sex with Pablo, our Hispanic neighbor. Pablo was in his early thirties, muscular, and probably a football player in college. Pablo and Lilly were a little more private. In the corner of the living room, he was pounding into her doggie. Her squeals made it obvious that she was enjoying Pablo's athleticism.

It was Pablo's significant other, Gabriela, a woman about twenty-five that showed me to the sofa. Her beautiful copper skin and perky breasts made me lust for her shaved pussy. As I sat with her holding my stiff cock, Gabriela put my hand between her legs. Having done this with my girlfriend, I knew what to do, rubbing her clit for awhile then sliding two fingers into her cunt. It was soft and wet like Daisy's, even tight. This was the woman who would officially take my virginity.

Gabriela opened her legs wider, knees bent and feet up on the sofa. It was an open invitation to put my cock inside her available slit. I'm embarrassed to say I missed the target my first time. She took hold of me and put the head of my cock just inside her pussy lips. I was now properly connected.

I wasn't sure how fast to go in. Nature kind of took over and all of a sudden I was all in. Or maybe it was Gabriela who took hold of my ass and pulled me in. Anyway, my instincts were my guide from then on.

I heard my mom's voice behind me telling Gabriela it was my first time, and she wanted pictures. "Slow down son. I need to get your cock inside this lovely lady. Wait, I need a close-up of that," when I pulled partly out. Mom took a half dozen pictures, then we continued.

Anyway, I kept fucking her but it didn't last long enough, maybe only a couple of minutes. I think I made up for my quick exit with a powerful ejaculation, possibly as good as Herb's. I began to wonder if it was a kind of competition at a party like this, like the guy who cums the most wins a door prize.

A half hour after Gabriela and I had finished, I saw her fucking Terry and my mom fucking Herb. Dan was on Lilly. I was on pause and needed time to recover.

By eleven that night, it was time to be a little more assertive and introduce my cock to another lady. I chose Ava who was Herb Black's wife. She was stirring her drink when I approached her. "So you're Leah and Nolan's boy."

I hated being called a boy, especially at a party like this.

"Yes, I'm Rick, their son."

"I've heard so much about you. You're a junior this year, right?"

"Well, I finished my junior year. I graduate next spring."

"Well, I heard you've had a sort of graduation here tonight," she said with a lascivious smile.

I didn't like the woman, but she had big tits that got me really hard. She noticed and grabbed me down there like she was holding onto a leash.

"I see you are ready for graduate work. Come over here and we'll study together."

Ava pulled my cock leading me to an over-stuffed chair. She was on her knees in an instant, and pulled her long blond hair back from her face. Ava had my cock in her mouth and down her throat soon after.

I might have found her to grate on my nerves, but she gave me a hell of a blowjob. She had a special talent with her tongue licking my balls and at the same time had me all the way down her throat.

"Look Rick, I'm here to get pleasure too. Bryan and I did it after he finished with your sister, but he wasn't really very good. I only had a little orgasm. Let's see what you can do. You certainly have the right equipment to satisfy a lady. I'm so wet inside. You don't mind sloppy seconds, right?"

I had no way of knowing about sloppy seconds. I had only had firsts and that was an hour ago.

This time I found the mark, and she took all of me in at once. I was determined to do better than Herb. Apparently I did, because stroke after stroke produced orgasms, some small, then stronger, finally a powerful climax that happened when I filled her with my sticky spunk. Ava grabbed me around the neck and whispered a passionate thank you. "Keep me in mind at the next party, okay Rick?"

"Of course. No one could forget you, Mrs. Black."

The rest of the evening was as an observer. I saw things that only appeared on Internet porn sites. My stepdad helped himself to two different ladies, leaving behind his seeds of life. He was eagerly sought after by several women, and I had to find out the reason.

I watched his technique, and could see he had both the physical assets and the gift to pleasure women. I tried to emulate that at their next party, and practiced on several ladies who sought me out, maybe as a curiosity. The women seemed to think it was especially erotic being pleasured by a teenager. Yet, the tables would be turned at a later party when a my stepdad got the same erotic pleasure from a teenage girl.

Daisy was not moved by my insistence that it was time for us to make her a woman. It took a little, maybe a lot, of encouragement. She was a great girl, but had some reservations about having sex beyond doing it orally. I could understand where she was coming from. Daisy had just turned sixteen and had heard all of the worst scenarios of having sex for the first time. She was scared.

Although she had become less shy about having her body touched, she insisted that she was too young to have intercourse. After much urging on my part, Daisy finally agreed to let me take her virginity.

"When can we do it?" I urgently asked.

"Sometime." It seemed like a delay tactic.

"So when's sometime?"

"Maybe on your birthday."

"My birthday isn't for two months."

"Yeah, so you'll have to wait." It seemed like an eternity.

The week of my birthday finally arrived. We were at her house when Daisy's parents were away. She took me to her bedroom where we fumbled with each others' clothes.

Daisy turned off the lights as if what we were going to do would be concealed by darkness. She just wasn't comfortable being naked in front of me and thought our secret would be more secure in the dark.

"Daisy, I've seen you wearing a bikini. I've touched you in all the right places. I kind of know what you look like."

"This is different. I want it to be like a beautiful dream. And Rick, I'm not on the pill. You need protection."

I really hadn't anticipated the predicament that caused. "Daisy, I don't carry around condoms."

"I figured you'd say that. My friend, Martha, gave me one just in case you had some excuse like that." She handed me the square foil package that she had hidden under her pillow.

"Okay Daisy, I will wear this," I said, "but you need to put it on Porky."

"Ough, that's not fair. Can't you put it on? I won't look."

I ripped open the package and gave it to her. "Hurry Daisy. Porky is getting desperate."

"How do you do it?"

"Just roll it on."

"I can't see. It's too dark."

"Turn on a light, duh." I said sarcastically.

Daisy reached over to snap on a small table lamp, then cautiously held the condom as if she was holding a piece of delicate china. Her first try to roll it on didn't go well. She had it backwards. I realized her mistake and turned it over. "Try again," I desperately commanded.

This time it fit. My cock twitched as she rolled it as far as it would go.

"Rick, it didn't cover all of Porky."

"It's okay, Daisy. It covers enough."

"Are you sure? Rick, I'm scared. Please don't hurt me."

"Daisy, sex is never meant to hurt. That's why they call it making love. You won't regret it."

And she didn't. During the next several months, Daisy became less timid and wanted to experiment. In fact, her sexual appetite grew as we tried different positions. Her favorite was to be on top. Sex became a focal point of our dates, and it was usually from her insistence. Daisy would reach between my legs and say, "Porky is lonely tonight and wants company," or "There's a hot spot I want you to visit, and it's not for the internet." She never had to ask twice.

I kept pressuring her to start birth control pills. Daisy said it was hard to talk with her mother about it. Yet, it was her mother that brought up the subject knowing how her daughter and I had become inseparable. Daisy started on birth control early in my senior year, freeing me to fuck her bareback in the car, in the park, at our house, at her house, even once in the school bathroom after a basketball game. She was as horny as I, releasing an inner lust for sex, a fountain of passion that I never could have imagined.

During winter break I said, "Daisy, my parents are having a party tomorrow night. Do you want to come?"

"Of course. It would be fun to meet your parents. Is it a Christmas party?"

"Sort of," I said with a hint of a grin." She didn't ask for more details, and I gave none.

I felt a little guilty for not telling Daisy the whole story. "Mom, Daisy said she'd come to the party, but she doesn't know what happens here. I mean she loves having sex with me, but this is different. How do we ease her into it, and make her feel comfortable?"

Mom gave it some thought before saying, "Maybe we can ask her to dinner, and talk a little about it as a family."

On the night of the party, my sisters, parents, Daisy and I sat down to dinner with my dad saying, "Daisy, we're so glad you could come tonight. Rick probably told you we occasionally have these group gatherings with friends. It's an adult party, of course, and some of our friends can get a little naughty. We think you and Rick are old enough and mature enough to join us.

Daisy was curious and asked, "What do you mean by naughty, Mr. Walker?"

"Well, Daisy, we like to show off our bodies. Nudity around this house has never been an issue. Perhaps Rick has already told you this."

"Sort of, but he didn't say that your friends agreed with you."

"We hope you don't get offended if some of them make comments about your beautiful body. After all, Daisy, you are a lovely girl."

"You mean I should be naked like everyone else?"

"Only if you want. It's optional." But it wasn't.

That's all that was said on the subject at dinner. The conversation turned to school and colleges. My sisters were home for winter break, and told about their majors and the classes they were taking. About the time our first guests arrived, my older sister Karen, took Daisy into her bedroom. "Look, Daisy, Our stepdad didn't tell you everything. It's not just about showing off our bodies. We're swingers."

"You mean people have sex at your party?"

"Sure, they can if they like as long as it's by mutual consent. You're not a virgin or anything, are you? I mean you have sex with my brother, right?"

"Of course.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

He's my boyfriend."

"Anyone else?"

"No."

"Daisy, I have to tell you that might change tonight. Rick is not the only family member who admires you. Both my mom and dad think you are cute and sexy, if you catch my meaning.

"I think I understand, Karen," Daisy wasn't sure if it was a warning or encouragement.

"Anyway, I suggest you have Rick take you home if this makes you uncomfortable."

"No, it sounds really exciting."

"Okay, then let's get undressed and show ourselves. It's time to meet the boys."

"You call them boys?"

"Well, you know, boys will be boys."

"Yes, and apparently girls are going to be girls at this party."

Karen laughed at that and said, "You got that right. By the way, check out my stepdad. He's got a really nice dick. He showed my younger sister Lilly and me how much fun sex can be back when we were in high school. Now we show him," flashing a lecherous smile. "Tell me what you think after you're done with Dad."

"You mean he'll probably want to have sex with me?"

"Probably, and maybe other men would like to be with you too. Like Dad said, you are really lovely and sexy as well. I'm pretty sure he wants you. Anyway, one more thing, wear these shoes. All of us wear these. The guys really love to see us naked wearing stiletto heels."

They both walked into a crowd of people almost unnoticed. The conversation was the same as any adult social event. They had their drinks and the women traded gossip with each other; the men congregated in another room talking sports. Karen and Daisy joined my mother with two other ladies listening to their conversation.

Daisy was totally amazed at my mom's body. Impulsively, Daisy joined the conversation complimenting Mom on her looks. "Mrs. Walker, you are so beautiful. Rick is lucky to have a mother as sexy as you." It was Daisy's attempt to be accepted as one of them, that is, as an adult.

"Thank you Daisy. That's so kind of you to say that. Come over and sit on the couch with me.”

"The other women watched as my mom gave Daisy a motherly kiss. Mom couldn't resist sucking Daisy's nipples while her fingers began playing in Daisy's pussy. After some mutual play, Mom asked Karen to tell Dad to join them.

Daisy overheard it, and instantly knew what Mom was suggesting. There was no turning back. What she didn't know was that it was going to attract a crowd.

"You're going to love Rick's girlfriend," Mom told my dad.

Dad just smiled, then said, "Oh Daisy, you are so pretty. I just love those puffy tits. Do you mind?" and he leaned over to give them a kiss.

My mom leered at him when she said, "And she's slippery wet, dear. Enjoy."

Dad had gotten pretty hard by that time. Daisy watched with what appeared to be apprehension, or maybe it was anticipation as he approached her with an erection as stiff and long as a curtain rod.

He pulled her to the edge of the couch and stretched open her legs. Daisy showed no resistance as his thick long cock easily slipped into her. Her angelic face had no expression except for eyes that seemed to roll up into her head and a mouth gasping for air. Daisy lost all sense of inhibition and fucked him with remarkable energy.

Dad was good, really good, holding back until Daisy felt several strong orgasms. Daisy's face flushed red, and she was breathing hard as Dad pummeled into her like operating a butter churn. Her ecstatic moans, "Ooh, ooh, oh, ah, ah," matched each orgasm bring in an audience. At the end, Daisy let out a muffled scream. It was the kind of climax women dream about. Dad knew what had happened, pushed in all the way releasing a mammoth load. Just when it appeared he was finished, he sent a couple of final spurts into her like earthquake aftershocks. When he pulled out, the creamy overload gushed out onto the sofa.

The spectators applauded and went on their way to find their own amusement. My mom stayed to go down on Daisy, harvesting her husband's generous sperm donation.

Not long after it was over, Daisy caught up with me and said, Take me home, Rick. I want to go home."

"What's wrong? Did my dad say something?"

"No, I'll tell you in the car."

She ran into Karen's room, dressed and nearly dragged me outside.

"What's this all about, Daisy?" I asked.

Daisy was angry when she said, "Okay, first of all, it was your stepdad and Karen that clued me in about the party. You didn't have the balls to tell me ahead of time."

"I didn't want you to think I was trying to force you into anything. You could have left anytime."

"Yeah, right. Karen told me that, but it should have come from you. The other thing is I didn't mind fucking your dad. He's really good, and I loved it. What I didn't like was the others watching like it was a spectator sport. It wasn't fun to be the center of attention, and it certainly wasn't what I had expected."

"Sorry, but you are new and people get curious about that. It really isn't uncommon for swingers to watch their friends entertain each other.

"I didn't know that. Anyway, what I do know is I'm not going back. Rick, this is goodbye. Have a good senior year."

Daisy dumped me for some guy on the football team who dated her for a short time and for only one thing, the one thing all of us high school boys wanted, sex.

***

AFTER

I didn't see Daisy again until a few years after college. Daisy was married and back in town to visit her parents. We ran into each other at the grocery store. She looked gorgeous, so elegant. I didn't recognize her at first, but she recognized me. Daisy looked like a queen wearing the trendiest clothes and the most expensive jewelry. We talked for awhile at the store, then she gently touched my arm, and suggested we meet for lunch the next afternoon. She wanted to catch up.

During lunch, we spent the first hour getting acquainted again. She had a job as an art gallery curator, and had been married for three years. We talked a little about high school. She was thoroughly honest with me and me with her. I told her how hurt I was when she dumped me. I added, "My senior year was miserable after that."

Daisy said I was her first and a girl always remembers that. She told me how introverted she had been until we dated. She still felt humiliated by putting the condom on backward. "It was memorable, like your parent's party. You know, Rick, I was so young and impressionable. I shouldn't have done it, but I was curious, and it seemed so adult-like and exciting. The thing is, when I saw you banging a lady twice your age, I got a little jealous and decided to go for it." and she giggled like a little girl.

"Does your husband know about that party?"

"No. He's a pretty conventional guy about sex. He wouldn't understand. He's okay, but not very adventurous in bed."

"So you're saying your sex life isn't up to your expectations."

"That's a nice way to put it, Rick. Basically, it sucks!"

"So why did you marry him, Daisy?"

"Ya know how a young girl thinks when looking for a husband, handsome and rich. I suppose that's why I married him."

"Well maybe it's time to go back to another of my parents' parties?"

"No Rick. I couldn't. I was so embarrassed with all those people watching although, I have to say your dad carries a big stick, and knows how to use it. You know, Rick, you take after your dad that way. You you were the best of all the guys I had in high school."

"So you've never been with swingers again?"

"Not really."

For a moment, she said nothing before she started to blush, then said, "Once during my senior year in college, my roommate and I got a little horny, and we invited our boyfriends up to our apartment. We were smoking a little pot when my roommate took my boyfriend into our bedroom, and they did it. They didn't even bother to close the door. Well, one thing led to another, so I decided to do her boyfriend. Then something else happened that I totally hadn't expected. It wasn't until the next day that I found out how it happened.

Daisy took a minute as if she wasn't sure she should continue. "Anyway, Rick, two more guys walked in our apartment. It got a little crazy, and my roommate and I both got gang banged. I had never seen so much cum in my life! My roomy had it plastered all over her face and hair. She said how she adored being spray painted with cum and loved the taste. My pussy was completely filled." Then she added with a cunning smile, "Feeling cum spurting inside me is something I've always loved. It took me two days to get it all out."

"So how did those guys get in your apartment?"

"My boyfriend called his frat buddies and invited 'em to join the party. I mean we were pretty high and not wearing much when they walked in. I mean we were an open invitation to them. That was the only time though.

"You know, Rick, I can't talk about these things with my husband, but I feel so comfortable talking about it with you. You've always been understanding and a great listener."

Daisy glanced at her watch and said, "I've gotta go. Cocktail hour at my parents' is in a half hour, then dinner. They are very punctual. They need to finish dinner before Wheel of Fortune." A thought was brewing as she got up to leave. "How about we go for a drink after dinner. I have the whole evening free, and I'm not interested in watching the Wheel again."

We met at a small tavern at eight that evening. It was like old times. I mean, we enjoyed each other's company, and really had fun together. It was Daisy who brought up the subject when she asked, "Was I really that bad in high school?"

"Bad? What do you mean?"

"Oh Rick, you know. I was so inexperienced when we first had sex. You were so patient and good to me. Have you thought of me in that way again?"

"Of course I've thought of us, the good part that is, before you dumped me."

"Rick, I've always felt guilty about that, and wanted to make it up to you. Like I said, you were the best."

"What are you thinking, Daisy?"

She gave me a mischievous grin and said, "I don't know. Maybe we can go to your apartment for a nightcap."

We both knew what she meant. We both wanted the same thing.

After we had undressed, I was thrilled by her mature sexy body that had filled out since high school. Her breasts were larger but still firm. There was only a hint of her youthful puffies, and she still loved having her nipples sucked. Daisy worshiped my cock like before, playing, licking and sucking "Porky" as if it was her personal toy. She had a hungry mouth and craved giving me deep throat, never gagging or coughing.

She kissed me lightly, then passionately. Our tongues met while my dick inched into her wet tunnel. Our bodies squirmed and sprang forward and back, hips colliding, each stroke bottoming out until I came. It didn't last nearly long enough.

"Oh, that was nice, Rick," she said," just like I remembered. You haven't changed. You always erupt like a volcano. I just love it that way."

Daisy rolled off of the bed leaving for the bathroom. "I'll be right back. Now don't go away."

When she came back a few minutes later, it was like a dream. Seeing her naked body, her beautiful breasts swaying, and a shaved pussy got my heart pounding, knowing the evening was not over.

We snuggled for awhile before her hand touched my rapidly hardening penis. "I think we're ready again" she said. "Do you think we can try anal? My girlfriends rave about it, but my husband won't do it. I'd like to try it at least once. Would that be okay?"

It was definitely okay with me. Daisy was brave when the head of my cock first entered her butt hole. She wasn't sure I should go in further. Reluctantly, she said to go in just a little further. I pushed in, little by little. She squealed.

It took awhile before I was all the way in and that's when she began to moan. For a minute, I let her get accustomed to the new feeling while rubbing her clit.  Daisy's breathing began to quicken and deepened. That's when I started to fuck her ass methodically with short strokes at first, then banged into her hard and fast. She responded by bucking her ass against me with each thrust.

That was the first of two times I came in Daisy that night. Daisy said that anal was a little rough at first, but later she was really into it. She was rewarded with dozens of orgasms as if they had been building up inside her body for months, needing to be released. She wanted to do anal again next time. There would be a next time and a next. I thought it was ironic that I was the one to take her virginity twice.

Daisy began to visit her parents more frequently after that night. Each time she was in town, we made sure to see each other, and catch-up in my apartment for a nightcap. We never tired of being together or the enjoyment of recapturing the lost years.

About a year after we met at the grocery store that first time, Daisy canceled our usual lunch date, and said she had some exciting news. She wanted to celebrate with me at a special dinner. Daisy had made reservations at an elegant hotel restaurant and booked a room for us that night. Daisy had planned it all ahead of time. She explained, "I just told my parents I'd be staying over with an old high school friend."

She waited until the desert arrived to tell me she was pregnant. It could have been her husband's, but then, maybe not. She didn't go into the details.

"You know, Rick, ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been so horny. I've been wearing out the batteries in my sex toys over the past couple of months. I even got so wet and horny, I thought of picking up a stranger on the Internet. I didn't want friendship or affection like between us. I needed just raw sex.

Then she paused. "Okay, I shouldn't, but I'll tell you. I did meet a guy on one of those dating sites. We went to a cheap motel. I pulled up my dress, and he pulled down my panties. We were there for less than an hour before I went home to my husband. My god could that guy cum. He did me twice in that hour. I never had done anything like that before, Rick. I felt like such a slut, but I really loved being naughty that night.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad I have someone to talk with about this. I really wish we lived closer."

Our night of celebration at the hotel was a giant leap above fabulous. She was naughty, very naughty, horny, almost desperate. She wore a light airy summer dress held up by two wispy spaghetti straps. Other than showing an ample amount of cleavage, it showed nothing of her luscious curves. Perhaps she was already hiding the tiny bump on her belly. Daisy wore nothing underneath.

She began seducing me by lying on the bed, pulling up the flimsy dress above her hips, and provocatively parting her legs giving the two of us a show of erotic pleasure. I watched her masturbate for only a minute before I unzipped my fly, then she did the rest and pulled Porky out of my pants. I followed by lifting her dress above her waist eating her out until she begged for me to get inside her. We weren't even undressed when I plowed inside her. Nothing was off limits from then on. The last time I emptied my balls was just before breakfast that next morning.

I didn't see much of Daisy after that. Her energies were directed at motherhood. She stayed closer to home with her parents going to visit her, especially after the baby was born.

It was time for me to move on, leaving me with lasting memories and a heart that still skips a beat now and then, thinking of Daisy.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments