Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends

"Fun with my best friend!"

9
1 Comment 1
34.1k Views 34.1k
997 words 997 words
Famous Story
    I’ve been best friends with Tera since we were 12. We were always there for each other. Even now, 6 years later, things never changed. But 2 years ago, we exploited our inner lust for each other. And that lust has yet to die down.
                                                                    --

  The day started out like any other Saturday. I went to work (I worked at a surf shop then) and came home around 7 o’clock. My parents were out visiting my grandmother and my brother, who was 14 at the time, was locked in his room doing whatever teenaged boys do when they’re alone. (We all know what that is.)
  I was busy talking to my boyfriend on the phone that I almost didn’t hear the doorbell ring. I knew Ricky wasn’t going to get it so I hung up the phone and ran downstairs.
  To my surprise, when I opened the door, Tera was standing there. Her eyes were red and watery like she had been crying.
    “Tera, what’s wrong?” I asked, bringing her inside.
 “R-ryan broke up w-with me…” She sobbed. I hugged her and patted her back. She and Ryan had been dating for about two years and I knew she was irrevocably in love with him.
    “Oh, I’m sorry, hunny,” I said. “Here, c’mon. Let’s go up to my room and you can tell me what happened.”

  “Then he said that he wasn’t sure he loved me…” She concluded her story and wiped the tears from her eyes with the tissue I had handed her. “I don’t think I’ll ever love anybody as much as I loved Ryan.”
  “Tera, don’t say that! There are plenty other people.” I reassured her. For being as beautiful as she was, she had a pretty low self-esteem. “You’re like thee most beautiful girl I know!”
  She looked at me and smiled. “Thanks Rosie. You’re truly the best friend. I could ever wish for.” She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back.
  “Well, my parents are gonna be gone for the night so how about we watch a movie?” I asked, as I began to rummage my drawers for a good chic flick we could watch together.
    “That sounds kind of boring…” She said, sighing. I glared at her and she let out a laugh.
  “Well, what did you have in mind?” I asked, turning to face her. Before I knew it, she flung her arms around me and mashed her soft lips against mine. Her tongue grazed my outer lips, beckoning for entry.
  I opened my mouth slightly and we began to massage each other’s tongue with our own. We slowly pulled away, both wide-eyed at how passionate it was.
  “Wow…” Was all Tera said. “Do you… Uh, I dunno… Wanna continue?” She asked uncertainly.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

Her cheeks were a bright pink and her hard nipples were peaking through her thin cotton tank-top.
  “S-sure.” I mumbled. I couldn’t resist my own temptation that I’ve never known was there until now.

  Our lips connected one more. Tera was leading me backwards toward my bed. I didn’t oppose. I felt myself fall backward onto the soft surface and Tera get on top of me. Her cold hands slipped under my shirt and slowly made their way up my torso. I shivered when her hands cupped my small, round tits. She pulled away from our kiss and pulled my shirt over my head.
  “Ooh, no bra. Nice!” She whispered seductively. I smiled and slid her top of too. Her beautiful, huge breasts tempted me, I couldn’t contain myself.
  I rolled Tera over and straddled her and I began to run my tongue around the areola of her nipples. She let out a soft moan and gripped a handful of my brown hair. I began to suckle them, making her bite her lip to prevent herself from screaming in immense pleasure.
  I trailed kissed down her slim figure until I reached the brim of her cotton shorts. I looked up at her, not knowing how far we planned to take this.
   “Please don’t stop,” She whispered, almost inaudibly.

  I slid her shorts off and toyed with the elastic at the top of her panties before sliding those of too. I stared in total awe at her soft blonde pussy. I felt her begin to tremble in anticipation.
  “God, I’m so wet!” She practically yelled. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips while I rubbed her clit. She moaned rhythmically, bucking her hips to go with my tongue movements.
 
  She sat up before long, motioning for me to get on the bed with her. She unbuttoned my jean shorts and threw them to the floor. I wasn’t wearing underwear that particular night of all nights… She assumed her position on top of me again. It must have been a beautiful sight. Our naked forms pressed together like that.
  She moved into a weird position and began grinding her pussy against mine. This shot waves of pleasure through my still virgin body.  She grinded harder and harder as our breathing got heavier. She gave one last thrust before both of us began to spasm from our intense orgasms. We both moaned loudly as our pussy juices were swapped and began to drip on the bed.

  We both lay side by side, panting wildly with big grins on our faces. “I love you, Rosie.” She said nestling closer to my body. “I love you too, Tera.” I said, giggling.
   “You really are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Thanks.” She mumbled before kissing my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes, falling into a light sleep.

 
Since that night, we’ve been even closer friends. Whenever either of us is sad or having a bad day, we have a little fun at my house. And like our friendship, that routine will never end.    
Published 
Written by MzKittin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments