Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends

6
1 Comment 1
18.6k Views 18.6k
816 words 816 words
Angeline and I had been best friends for as long as I can remember.

It was a typical Friday night. We were watching movies at her house. Normally, her mom or her older brother would be there with us but tonight they were not. Angeline yawned and put her head on my shoulder. The way she was situated I could see straight down her shirt for she was only wearing a tight little tank top and some very short shorts. I had always like Angeline, for she was beautiful. She had long curly dark brown hair and big green eyes. She had large firm breasts and a huge tight ass. I was jealous of every boyfriend she'd ever had, even the one's she didn't really like.

She moved in closer to me. "Joshy, I'm cold," she mumbled. "Put your arms around me." I did so and she squeezed herself against me. I felt myself getting hard as she pressed her breasts against me.

Embarrassed, I got up. "I'll be right back."

After I'd calmed myself down I returned to the living room. Angeline wasn't there. I looked in the kitchen and in the dinning room but she still wasn't there. I figured she'd probably gone upstairs to use the bathroom or something. I walked up the stairs slowly. I walked down the hall. She wasn't in the bathroom. I headed for her room. The door was slightly ajar. I could see she had a lamp on. I heard music. I opened the door a little bit to see if she was dressed. I half hoped she wasn't. She was on her bed. It took me a few seconds to realize what she was doing; She was rubbing her cunt wish a vibrator. She was moaning softly. I could feel myself getting hard again. This time I didn't try to fight it. I stuck my hand down my pants and started rubbing my eight inch cock.

"Joshy.." She said my name. I froze. I thought she had seen me, but then she said, "Oh Joshy, fuck me harder!" She was thinking about me while she was masturbating! This turned me on even more. I started jerking off even harder. As she continued to say my name, I continued to jerk off even harder. I let out a moan. Angeline stopped. She'd heard me. She put down the vibrator and slowly walked over to the door where I was still jerking off.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice



"Josh?" she said when she was about two yards away from the door. I walked into her room. I stared at her. She had changed into black and pink lingerie. She stared at my bulging cock. Then she smiled. "Joshy.." She walked over to me and kissed me. We layed down on the bed and started making out. When we stopped she tore off my shorts then took off my shirt.

We started making out again. I grabbed her boobs and started massaging her nipples. She moaned with pleasure. She stopped kissing me and got on her hands and knees. She took my cock out of my underwear and started sucking. She licked my swollen head with her tounge. I moaned. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her deeper. After about 30 seconds I came in her mouth. She stopped sucking my dick, as the white cum flowed out of her mouth.

"Joshy, I want you inside of me. Fuck me Josh! Fuck me pleasee!" Angeline said. She got on her hands and knees and I started fucking her doggie style. She moaned and gasped. "Yes, Josh! Yes! Deeper! Harder!" I did as she said and she moaned with pleasure. "Come in me, Josh!" 

I kept pushing in and out in and out and finally I went in the deepest I could and I came in her. She screamed with pleasure. I took my cock out of her and wrapped her in my arms.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too," she said. We lay there for a long time. I started to get hard again and Angeline giggled. She got on top of me and rode me like a pony, all the while she moaned with pleasure. I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples as she rode me. I came in her again, then she lay down. I kissed her lips then her neck and her breasts. I moved down her tummy and began teasing her clit with my tongue.

She moaned again as she arched her back. I stuck two fingers into her slit and she gasped for air. I tickled her g-spot and she moaned loudly. Her body started to shake and she grabbed my hair. Her juices flowed out and I licked them all up with my tongue. I kissed her one last time and then we fell asleep together naked in her bed.

Published 
Written by Angeline
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments