Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Cock For My Girlfriend

"A virgin when we met and a drunken suggestion leads to my girlfriend getting laid while I watch!!"

25
12 Comments 12
138k Views 138k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Legendary Story
Seeing as my girlfriend, Jennifer, was a virgin when we met. I drunkenly suggested one night that she should maybe experience what sex with someone else would be like.

She surprised me when she told me that her favourite masturbation fantasy involved fucking a man with a massive dick, while I watched.

It didn’t take me log to come round to the idea

She has amazing tits and a spankable arse and sometimes when she is sucking me off, I find myself feeling selfish about keeping such a cock pleaser to myself.

I knew I had to make her fantasy come true.

I took some pictures of her, sprawled on our bed, wearing stockings and a sexy basquue that could barely contain her outstanding breasts. Feeling sure that I had the right photo, I logged onto a website offering no-strings sex and posted an ad that read.

“STUNNING GIRL, AMAZING TITS AND SPANKABLE ARSE, SEEKS, WELL HUNG MAN FOR ME TO SUCK AND FUCK WHILE MY BOYFRIEND WATCHES!” The picture I chose to accompany this showed her on all fours looking straight at the camera, pouting lips, tits spilling out of her basque and her lovely arse sticking up in the air.

Within hours we had at least fifty requests to be the well hung black man that she had fantasised about.

We spent the evening going through the replies and removing those who didn’t make the mark. By the following evening we had over two hundred replies. Two hundred men wanting to fuck my girlfriend was more of a turn on that I had thought possible. She narrowed her massive selection down to two. ‘BIG COCK 28. I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!’ had sent a full fontal picture of himself. He didn’t even look hard and it looked like his tool reached to his knees. She gasped when she saw his picture. I have to admit that I did too. I also admit that at this point I thought about backing out, but when I saw that she couldn’t take her eyes off the screen, I thought that this would be unfair. The second read ‘WELL HUNG MAN LOOKING FOR TIGHT PUSSYS TO FUCK’. His picture showed him holding his massive erect tool, without a shot of his face. It looked massive, fat and long, although the lack of a person behind the schlong seemed to put my girlfriend off.

She had made her selection and mailed the number one option and arranged for him to come to our house that weekend. She seemed more horny that ever through the week, grabbing me at every opportunity to suck and fuck me, claiming that she was practising for the weekend. Friday came and I arrived home from work to find her in the bath, shaving her tight pussy. “Just getting ready”, she said, “BIG night tonight”, she added.

I left her to it and went down stairs to grab a beer and contemplate what was going to happen that evening.

At 7.30 the doorbell rang. Tentatively I answered to be greeted by a man who introduced himself as Jason. “You must be Mark!” he said and without invitation, walked in and went into the lounge. I followed and asked him if he wanted a drink. I went to the kitchen and got him a beer. As I returned to the lounge, I was greeted by the sight of Jason stroking his hardening cock. I gasped and stopped in my tracks. “H H How big is it??” I stuttered. “Ten inches!!”, he replied smugly. He looked straight at me and said, “Just so you know in advance, I am going to fuck your girlfriend with this. I am going to put it in her mouth and make her suck it. I am then going to hold the back of her head and fuck her face with it. She will gag, because I will try and get as much of it in as possible. I am then going to lay her onto her back and feed it into her cunt. She will be begging me to put it all in, but I won’t at first. I will tease her until she can take no more, and then I will give her what she wants. After fucking her senseless I will whip my cock out of your girlfriend’s pussy and then turn her over. I will then shove it in roughly from behind. She will be begging for it. I will spank her arse and pull her hair while I thrust the full ten inches of it into her. You won’t be able to take your eyes from watching me pound into her. I will then pull it out and come up her back, or, spin her round and unleash on her face, I haven’t decided which yet, either which way, there will be a lot of it, a cock like this does not fire small loads. Can you handle it?

“I’ll try my best” came a voice from over my shoulder.

Samantha_Ga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Ga

My girl had walked in behind me. I was stood there frozen as this man with the massive cock was sat on my sofa, telling me what he was going to do with my girlfriend while I watched.

She sauntered over to him, wearing new lingerie that she must have bought for the occasion (hold-ups, hotpant knickers and matching bra), “I’m Jen, and you must be BIG COCK 28, and judging by the look of that thing, you are not lying!!” she said as she bent down to kiss him. “Pleased to meet you” he said. She looked down at the impressive tool in his hand and said, “Pleased to meet you too.” as she wrapped her hand around the head of his cock.

I was still frozen when Jason told me to give him his beer, (which I had noticed wasn’t even as long or as wide as his fully erect cock!) sit down and enjoy the show. I did as I was told and sat in the chair opposite. I watched as my girlfriend got onto her knees and use both hands on his cock. Slowly rubbing up and down his tool, she looked at me with lust filled eyes and said, “thank you for making my fantasy come true” While she was looking at me he grabbed her head and guided her mouth onto the end of his cock. She started sucking the tip of it and gave him the ‘helicopter’ treatment. He took this for a few minutes before pulling his dick from her mouth.

Standing up he reached down and took off her bra. He helped himself to a feel of her swinging tits. She moaned for his cock to be returned to her mouth. “See”, he said, “I told you that she would be begging for it” as he removed his trousers. Stuck out in front of him was the biggest cock I have ever seen. Bigger than any I have seen in films and it was about to go to the back into my girlfriend’s mouth. True to his word he fed it into her willing face. She sucked his cock like a possessed pornstar slut.

Again, true to his word he grabbed the back of her head and tried to get as much of his ten inches in as possible. After about six, she gagged, like he said but that didn’t stop him trying to get more in. Out of breath and with saliva from the gagging dripping off her chin he pulled out and laid her on her back.

“That’s right”, she said “Feed it all into my tight cunt” she demanded. Jason looked at me, “Begging for it! Like I said”, as he put five inches of his monster into my girl. She was moaning for him to put it all in but like he said, he was teasing her. After a few minutes he gave in to her demands. She was looking straight at me as he fed nearly of foot of throbbing man meat into her hot snatch. With her eyeballs rolling to the back of her head, he looked at me a winked.

She looked in total ecstasy.

She moaned her disappointment when he pulled out of her, but then squealed her delight as he turned her onto her knees. Looking straight at me was my girlfriend on her knees as Jason stuffed the full ten inches of his cock into her gaping hole in one movement. Her eyes rolling in bliss, he grabbed handfuls of her hair in one hand and spanked her arse with the other.

As he nailed Jen, it was true, I couldn’t take my eyes from the scene. He thrust in and out of her and she moaned when he pulled out to the tip before crashing his full length back into her.

As he carried on fucking her, he looked at me and said, “When do you want me to come?” So turned on at watching my lovely girlfriend get the fucking of her life, I stuttered, “Tits, come on her tits”

Sure enough, he whipped out of her, walked round to her front as she remained on her knees and wanked his massive tool in front of her. Holding her tits together and looking up at him lustily, he began to unleash jet after jet after jet onto her impressive breasts. A few shots arced up to land on her face and she caught a couple of jets in her open mouth When he finally finished coming, he forced his cock into her mouth, which she happily sucked clean, grabbed his clothes and then left.

Jen stayed kneeling with Jason's load dripping off her tits and chin. As he walked out of the door he turned and said, “I told you she would beg for it. If you would like, I will come and see to her again for you!”

I found myself left in my lounge with a hard cock and a girlfriend covered in another man’s spunk. What was I to do? I made her stay on her knees while I wanked my own massive load onto her face.
Published 
Written by ukmarky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments