Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker On The Job

12
7 Comments 7
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Dave and Mike were members of the same bike club for close to six years. They had been through the prospect stage together and both got their full patches the same day. They’ve caused enough shit together and they were about to head off to mainland Europe for a club meeting, when they were asked by the sergeant-in-arms to do him a favour. Obviously there was no questioning the favour!

Dave was a tall man with a deep tan and a muscular frame. His sparkling blue eyes were hypnotising, and he had a sexy white smile with those dimples that the ladies loved. Mike on the other hand was shorter and older but he had the scars of a tough life.

Dave and Mike rode on their hogs the twenty miles, enjoying the coolness of the wind and the rumble of the V-Twin. They arrived later than expected, but then they had taken the route with the better bike roads. They walked in, quickly headed to the bar and had a few shots. Dave was not much of a party guy but he knew he was there to do a job.

Dave looked around and found Jane at the other side chatting to a couple. He moved over and started his charm offensive on her, and much to Dave's surprise she was falling for it. Soon he was dancing with Jane, and he was enjoying every move they made together in the crowded lounge. He caught sight of Mike at the bar watching them and nodded.

Dave couldn't believe how he and Jane were dancing. She had her face buried against his neck and he could feel her lips sort of nibbling at his ear. Her body was pushed against his own and he could feel her ample tits against his chest through the t-shirt he wore. He was sure she wasn't wearing a bra, because he could feel her nipples pressing against him. Dave was amazed at the way Jane was rubbing up against him as they danced. He could feel her crotch against his thigh. She was actually rubbing her pussy against his leg! And her hip was pressing against his crotch.

He knew that his dick was getting hard in his pants as they danced. He wondered if she could feel it.

"Umm, Dave, you must be enjoying this as much as I am," Jane whispered in his ear. "You're getting a hard-on."

"I'm sorry, Jane," he said, "I just couldn't help it."

"Don't apologise," she giggled. "I think of it as a compliment." As she said this, she boldly rubbed her stomach against the bulge in his pants. He gasped with pleasure.

"Why don't we go out and dance on the patio where it isn't so crowded?" Jane suggested. "Besides, it's cooler out there."

Jane pulled away from him and took his hand. They threaded their way through the swaying couples and went out through the sliding glass doors onto the patio. There were two other couples dancing in the semi-darkness away from the light coming through the sliding glass door.

Jane led him over to a dark corner of the patio and snuggled up against him. He took her in his arms and they began to move to the music again. As they danced, he glanced at the other two couples. He could see that one couple was the girl who once dated a fellow biker and a guy he had never seen before. He realised that the guy had one hand up the woman's blouse and was feeling her tits as they danced.

If he had thought Jane was dancing close inside, it was nothing compared to what was going on now. She was actually rubbing her stomach up against his hard cock. She seemed to be enjoying the feel of it against her belly.

Dave caught a glimpse of Mike who had his hand down some girl’s ass. He was squeezing it and probing between her legs with his fingers from behind. They had eye contact briefly and nodded again.

"They really seem to be enjoying themselves, don't they?" Jane whispered in his ear. "Come here Dave," Jane whispered to him. She took one of his hands and slid it inside the bottom of her blouse.

Dave found himself sliding his hand up over her warm flesh in spite of himself. His hand closed on her big tit and he began to squeeze and manipulate it. She gasped into his ear. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mike slide the zipper down in the back of the girls pants and slip his hand down inside. He saw that Mike had his other hand up inside her blouse.

Funny enough, Dave found himself almost as excited by what Mike and the girl were doing as by what he and Jane were doing.

"Why don't you pull my skirt up and feel my pussy?" quizzed Jane. "I'm not wearing any panties," she added.

Without hesitating, Dave pulled her short skirt up and slid his hand down over her warm bare ass. When he reached the bottom of her ass, he just slid his hand right in between her legs from behind and dipped his middle finger into her pussy, which was flowing with juice!

Dave felt Jane's hand pulling his zipper down. She pushed the front of his jockey shorts down and wrapped her hot hand around his hard cock.

"Umm," she purred in his ear. "That thing is huge."

Dave removed his hand from Jane's blouse and boldly began to unbutton it. When he had it unbuttoned all the way, he pulled it wide open and palmed one of her big jugs.

"Why don't we find someplace a little more private?" Jane suggested. Dave didn't resist when she pulled away from him and took him by the hand, leading him towards a gazebo in the back corner of the garden. Boldly, they walked hand in hand towards the gazebo, with Jane's blouse hanging open and Dave's cock sticking out of his open fly like a flagpole.

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

Jane never noticed Dave nod to Mike as they passed.

When they reached the gazebo, Jane led him inside and then turned to face him. She wrapped both her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to her own. Dave palmed both of her tits as he kissed her. He felt her breath quicken in his mouth as he pinched her nipples. Pulling his lips away from hers, he bent down and took a big rubbery nipple in his mouth. He sucked it in between his lips, gently nibbling on it. While he sucked her tit, he reached down and pulled her skirt up, sliding his hand up between her legs.

He palmed her pussy, feeling the heat from it against the palm of his hand. Gently, Dave inserted the tip of his finger between her wet pussy lips, gradually sliding the finger down deeper into her pussy. He rolled her clit with his finger, then slid his finger deeper down and swirled the end of it around in the entrance to her pussy hole itself.

He felt her slowly backing up. He raised his head from her tit to see what she was doing. Then he realised that she was manoeuvring them to a table located over against the wall. He followed her, keeping his finger busy in her pussy. When they reached the table, Jane just reached down and pulled her skirt up around her waist and sat her ass up on the edge of the table.

She reached down and began to unfasten his belt and his pants. When they were loose, she let them slide down and pushed his shorts off. She wrapped her fingers around his massive hard-on and slowly slid her hand up and down the length of his shaft. Dave now had his finger buried in her wet pussy.

He was sliding it in and out of her, finger-fucking her with the entire length of it.

Suddenly, she began to pull on his dick, drawing him close to her.

"Fuck me, Dave," she begged him. "Stick that big cock up my hot pussy and fuck my ass off," she told him. Dave pulled his finger out of her pussy and moved up against her. He reached down and took his cock in his hand, sliding the head of it up and down in her juicy slot. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy. It felt like an oven. She pulled her legs up and spread them. Dave slid the end of his cock down to her pussy hole and slowly began to push it up into her. She groaned as his big cock slowly penetrated her hot pussy.

He looked down and watched his cock disappear up between her legs, sliding right up into the pink opening framed by her black pussy hair. When he had it all the way up in her, he stood for a moment, just feeling the wet heat surrounding his cock. He reached down and hooked his arms under her knees, lifting her legs and spreading them wide. Jane leaned back on the table and supported herself on her hands.

Dave slowly withdrew his cock until only the end was still in her, and then slowly pushed it back up into her again. She moaned as he fucked her, slowly and deeply. Dave began to pick up speed now, screwing his dick in and out of her faster and faster. She was responding to his thrusts, pushing herself up to meet him on every thrust. Harder and harder he fucked her, slamming his cock in her up to the balls on every stroke.

Dave could feel it building up, deep in his balls. He could feel the pressure moving up along the shaft of his dick, indicating that he was just on the verge of coming. He wasn't sure he could hold off much longer.

Suddenly, Jane let out a little muffled scream, and her legs began to jerk and spasm. Her eyes were shut tight, her face a picture of intense pleasure. Dave groaned and suddenly thrust forward hard, burying it as far up in her as it would go. His cock jerked and throbbed as it shot squirt after squirt of his hot cum deep into her pussy. Finally, the spasms of pleasure subsided and he just stood there with his cock still buried in her pussy.

After a few moments, he slowly withdrew his cock from her juicy wet hole. She kind of moaned a little as the end slipped out of her. He lowered her legs and pulled her back up to a sitting position.

"Oh, boy," she smiled at him. "That was really something else!"

"You can say that again," he agreed with her. "I can't remember when I have come so hard."

"It's that strange pussy," she told him. "Getting some that you haven't had before will always do that to you."

They just smiled at each other and then Jane said she needed to return back to the party.

Jane slid down off of the table, letting her skirt fall back down into place and beginning to button her blouse. Dave quickly pulled his shorts and pants up and got himself fastened up.

They moved over to the entrance to the gazebo and Jane peered out.

Dave could see Mike in the bush with his camera in his hand and they both nodded at each other. Dave laughed and headed back to the house.

By the time Dave and Mike got back to the club house the sergeant-in-arms was very anxious and asked what took so fucking long!

They followed him into the private room where Steve was tied to a chair his face still swollen from the beating. Mike handed over the camera and the sergeant-in-arms viewed the pictures and smiled. Walking over to Steve, he growled at him, showing one of the pictures.

“Next time you fuck up and try it on with one of our girls we will fucking make your wife the club slut, you got it fuckhead?”

Published 
Written by loud_bkr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments