Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Present Part 2

"Daughter has sex with family friend again"

4
2 Comments 2
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It had been three weeks since Tom and Natasha had sex together. Saturday arrived and he came over to see if Natasha was home.   Tom stood near the door to the patio where Natasha lay in a lounge chair getting a suntan.   She was wearing a yellow bikini.   As he made his way over to Natasha she lifted her head and saw Tom approaching.

For a long moment, Natasha rested her eyes on the bulge in his shorts before raising them to his face. "I bet you want to put that big, hard cock in my pussy and fuck me."

Tom replied. "Yes, are you home alone?"

"Yes." There was gleam in her eyes as she smiled at him. "My father is out of town on business and mom is shopping with friends she won’t be for a few hours."

Tom watched as Natasha pulled his shorts down to reveal is hard cock.   She stared at his cock with wide and eager eyes. Natasha smiled as she wrapped her soft fingers around the fat shaft. With her eyes on him, Natasha pulled his cock down until the curved shaft was as level as it could be, and began licking. Tom groaned loudly. She cupped his balls with her free hand and continued to tease him with her tongue, licking and kissing the fat shaft, circling the bulbous head with her hot, wet tongue. The feel of her tongue was driving him mad with desire and it was all he could do to keep from spraying her beautiful face with his seed.   Natasha looked real sexy dressed in a skimpy bathing suit and sucking a large cock.

Suddenly, Natasha impaled her mouth with Tom's cock and began to bob her head madly up and down as she reached around with her hands and gripped his ass cheeks. Her long red nails bit sharply into the soft skin and Tom groaned. Up and down she bobbed her head, taking as much as she could deep inside of her mouth before releasing all but the massive head.

"Suck my cock, baby!" he hissed through clenched teeth. "MMMMM!"

Tom took Natasha's head in his hands and began fucking her sucking, greedy mouth. He combed fingers through her hair while he stared at her sexy lips, wrapped around his shaft as he fucked her sweet mouth. He babbled nonsensical words as he fucked Natasha's mouth. He knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded deep inside of her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Natasha!" he gasped. "I can't hold off much longer."

Natasha raised her eyes to his in a silent plea and gripped his ass cheeks tighter. Tom pushed his cock into her mouth one last time and pulled back until only the head remained inside. He cried out with passion as his cock exploded and filled Natasha’s mouth with his seed. Rope after rope of cum shot from his cock as he stood holding her head in his hands and staring down into her eyes.

When she had taken the last drop of his seed, Tom took Natasha’s hand "Let’s continue this inside."

Natasha went into the bathroom to clean up and Tom made his way to Natasha’s bedroom.


As Natasha continued to get ready.   An electric-like charge of passion passed through Tom, knowing that this sexy young woman was getting ready for him and he may be falling for this young woman. He visualized her sweet, sexy young body; naked and willing as she spread her legs and pushed his cock deep inside of her wet, hot pussy again.

He stopped suddenly as he entered her bedroom. The overhead light and lamps were off but several candles were lit and cast the room in a dim, romantic light. He sucked in a deep breath. There was a subtle, sweet aroma coming from the scented candles. Tom walked slowly into the room and stared at the romantic effects.

"Do you like it, Tom?"

Tom turned and looked at Natasha. She was standing just inside the doorway, dressed in a short cotton bathrobe. Her eyes were on him, her full lips spread in a sensuous smile.

"I do like it," he nodded.

"I was hoping we could resume what we started three weeks ago." Natasha crossed the floor until she was standing in front of Tom. "I have decorated my room like this every day since that night three weeks ago."

They stood looking at each other for a long moment, neither one speaking.   Without a word, Natasha stepped back a couple of feet from Tom and slipped out of the bathrobe. She looked at him with a smile on her pretty face as she struck a sexy, provocative pose.

Tom removed his shorts and t-shirt. Then they were kissing, their tongues caressing, hands touching and exploring. Tom groaned softly into Natasha's mouth as his hands ran slowly down her soft back and gripped her ass cheeks. He squeezed them hard and reveled at the small whimper that came from her mouth. Their quiet passion turned suddenly into an animal-like intensity and the two began to writhe and twist against each other. Natasha slipped a hand between their bodies and grasped Tom's hard cock, and began to slowly pump it. Tom's own passion was becoming so hot, so fierce that he began humping her hand.

"I want to eat your pussy!" he gasped into one ear.

"Yes! Eat me, I love the feel your tongue on my pussy!"

When Natasha stepped back and lowered her sexy ass onto her bed, she spread her legs wide and looked directly into his eyes. He saw the look of need and desire cleanly etched into her pretty face. With a low eager groan, he dropped to his knees and began to lick and kiss the soft skin of Natasha's soft calves and thighs.

He stared at her pussy, his eyes devouring the thin strip of dark hair above the wet, pink gash that she had recently shaved leaving the puffy mound smooth and hairless. He moaned softly as his head moved forward, brushing her soft mound with his lips. Slowly, Tom made love to Natasha's hot little cunt.

"MMMMM!" she hissed as she took his head in her hands. "I like the way you eat me, Tom!"

Tom looked over her mound and locked eyes with Natasha. He murmured. "I could eat you forever."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Tom," she giggled.

Natasha gasped loudly when Tom suddenly drew her sex-swollen clit between his lips and sucked it gently. She began to rock her hips slowly, brushing Tom's mouth with her scorching hot pussy as she held his head firmly in her hands. Her eyes burned with passion as she stared at him.

Natasha became a wild animal as the fires of her lust built into a raging inferno. Her hips moved madly while she furiously rubbed her dripping cunt against Tom's eager mouth. She bucked and writhed wildly as her orgasm began to build into an overwhelming explosion of passion. The young girl's face twisted into a mask of uncontrolled lust and she pulled Tom's face tighter against her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed.
Natasha pushed the heels of her feet into the carpet and lifted her ass from the bed. Her hips rocked uncontrollably, thrashing and bucking madly as she fell into the abyss of a breathtaking orgasm. Then, just as suddenly as it had come, her orgasm began to abate and she slowly lowered her sexy ass back onto the bed.

Tom, on his knees between Natasha's spread legs, gently pulled Natasha's trembling body from the bed and into his arms. He held her close, tightly, as her arms went around his neck. She gasped for breath and hugged him tightly.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

  She finally leaned back and stared into Tom's eyes for a long moment before leaning forward and pressing her soft lips to his.

Tom and Natasha kissed with a slow, easy passion. Tom ran his hands down Natasha's back and over her plump, soft ass. His hands caressed and grasped her cheeks as tiny moans of contentment came from Natasha's mouth. Her hands slipped from around his neck and slid slowly, tantalizingly down his chest and stomach. A long, deep groan of pleasure came from Tom when he felt Natasha's hands on his cock and balls.

Natasha smiled and squeezed his hard cock. "I want you in me so much! I need your big cock in me!"

Tom and Natasha rolled onto their sides on the floor, facing each other. Their hands explored one another excitedly as they kissed with a growing, unbridled passion. After several minutes he gently pushed Natasha onto her back and she immediately spread her legs. Her lovely eyes were on Tom's face as he crawled between her legs and lowered the tip of his cock until it brushed against her swollen lips.

"Would you rather be in bed?"

"No, I need you now! I can't wait!"

Tom took his cock in one hand and began to rub it slowly up and down between her wet, slippery lips to lubricate it. She gasped softly when the bulbous head touched her sex-swollen clit. Then he positioned it at her tight little fuck hole and smiled.

The young woman cried out when Tom pushed and the head of his cock began to spread her lips wide to accommodate the thick girth of his cock. Her arms went around his neck as she pushed her hot cunt up to take as much of him into her as she could get. When Tom was inside of Natasha, she pulled his face to hers and parted her lips to accept his tongue into her mouth.

Tom and Natasha began to fuck slowly, their hips rocking easily as the awesome sensation of Tom's cock sliding in and out of Natasha's pussy stoked the fires of their lust. Natasha wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and eagerly met each of his slow, deep thrusts.
"I want you to fuck me hard, Tom! Make my pussy feel your big dick!"

Tom saw the look of uncontrolled passion in Natasha's eyes and he began to fuck her with harder, faster strokes of his hard cock. She whimpered with passion and hot uninhibited lust as she met his thrusts. Their bodies began to move wildly, rocking and writhing together in an irregular pattern as their excitement continued to build. Natasha could feel Tom's big, cum-filled balls slapping her ass and she loved it.

"Did you like the way I sucked your cock today?" she asked in a gasping voice.

"I loved it!" Tom's voice trembled with the intensity of blistering passion. "And I loved cumming in your mouth!"

"MMMMM! I love the taste of your cum, Tom!"

"And soon you're gonna get it in your hot cunt!"

"Yesssss! Fill my cunt with your seed!"

Suddenly, the room that had been softly lit with candles, flooded with light. Tom and Natasha quickly twisted their heads toward the door and looked into the startled face of Dawn, Natasha’s mother. Their surprise had been so complete that neither one stopped fucking. They just looked at Dawn for a long, startled moment unable to stop. It was Natasha who spoke first.

"Tom is fucking my pussy, mommy!" she whimpered in a voice filled with passion. "It feels so good!"

The whole episode was so bizarre that Tom couldn't believe it was happening. Hearing Natasha confess with an eager, sexually charged voice that Tom was fucking her nearly sent him over the edge. And looking into Dawn’s eyes as she watched him, naked and between her daughter's spread legs and fucking her with hard, fast and deep thrusts of his cock, was somehow more erotic than anything he'd ever experienced. Tom tensed and felt his cock explode, filling Natasha's pussy with thick wads of cum. She screamed and came, her body convulsing with a powerful, overwhelming orgasm. Locked together and lips suddenly mashed together, tongues caressing and searching excitedly, Tom and Natasha came hard. When Tom had spilled his seed into Natasha's pussy he finally looked back to the door to find Dawn gone.

Tom and Natasha finally separated and sat up. He leaned back against the bed and looked toward the door where Dawn had stood watching them. Suddenly, he was worried. Natasha was eighteen and old enough to fuck but he was also old enough to be her father.
"You're worried, Tom," Natasha said looking at him.

"A little," he confessed.

"Do you think...well, that your mom will call the police?"

Natasha sighed. "I don't know."

He shook his head and stood up on legs that were still a little shaky. "I'm gonna talk to her and hopefully keep out of trouble."

"You want me to help?"

"No, thanks but this is something I have to do."

Tom put on his shorts and t-shirt and walked into the hall. The master bedroom door was closed and he knew that Dawn was in there. He stared at the door for a long moment before walking slowly down the hall. His heart seemed to race a mile a minute as he stood with one hand on the doorknob. Finally he turned it and pushed the door open.

Dawn was sitting on the king-sized bed staring at the floor. Slowly, she raised her eyes to his and stared at him for several minutes as he searched for the right words. There didn't seem to be anything he could say that would take the sting out of what she had witnessed.
"Dawn..." he said finally. "We have to talk."

"I caught you fucking Natasha, my husband and I thought you were our friend and could be trusted?" She didn't seem to be angry but he did detect hurt in her voice.

" You're worried that I'll call the police. Don't worry, Tom, I won't."

Tom walked to the bed and sat down beside Dawn. He tried to explain what had happened, starting with what had happened on Natasha’s birthday, and then what happened today.
When he finished, Tom and Dawn sat in deep, awkward silence for a long while. Neither moved nor spoke a word. The silence was so pervasive that he could hear the ticking of the grandfather clock in the living room. Then, just as he was about to stand up and leave the room, Dawn sucked in a deep, tremulous breath.

Dawn her pushed fingers slowly through her short blond hair. She looked at him for a moment. "I want to thank you for your honesty, Tom.”

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Natasha walked in. She stood not far from the bed biting her bottom lip as she looked at Tom. Tom and Natasha stared at each other for a long moment.

"It’s not all his fault, I wanted this too" Natasha said softly as she stepped forward.

"Darling..." Dawn whispered.

“So you don't mind that Tom fucked me?" Natasha asked.

"Not as long as he does the right thing if you get pregnant" the forty-two-year old mother said.   "I'm not on the pill, mom," Natasha said. "Tom shot his baby seed in me numerous times and I might be pregnant now."

"Do you want to have Tom's baby, Natasha?" Dawn said after a brief pause.

"Yes," Natasha answered simply.
Published 
Written by firecat2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments