Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Corvette

"A fun time while in college. Loved the car, guy didn't last though..."

5
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I’ve always been a “tom boy” of sorts. I loved to work with my dad and do things most people consider to be masculine activities. While I do love to get dirty and shoot guns, nothing gets me hotter than doing distinctly feminine things, while engaged in typically male endeavors. This is a story about one such occasion.

It was a warm spring day during spring break of my junior year in college. Growing up in Missouri these days were not unheard of, but still something to savor. I had a date with Nick, my boyfriend, in the afternoon. It wasn’t anything special, just a day to hang out and enjoy each other. Knowing that it was a nice day and the evening was expected to be warm I told him I’d pick him up. My dad has an old Corvette, it’s a black 1980 5-speed with T-tops, and I wanted to take it out. Of course my dad didn’t mind letting me take it out, because he knows I’ll probably spend the day washing and waxing it to get it ready. I don’t tell my dad, but there’s something very hot about getting dirty and sweating cleaning a car. I love the way the water soaks my shirt making my nipples hard. I love the way my ass must look as I bend over the hood to put on wax or the way my tits feel giggling as I buff off the wax. Plus, there’s something sexy about cleaning a car, just to have hot dirty sex in it later that night.

So, after spending most of the cool morning soaking up the sunshine and revving the engine between my legs I jump in the shower to get ready for my date. I clean off the grim I put dark makeup around my eyes and a touch of lip gloss on. I then throw on a tiny black thong that barely covers my womanhood. I pick up a shear lacy black bra that doesn’t do much to hide my nipples, but provides excellent support creating massive cleavage. Next I pick a black tank top, that doesn’t quite cover the sides of my bra. After sliding into my shortest, tightest Daisy Dukes I give myself one last check in the mirror. Ample cleavage, the side of my boobs teasingly exposed, shorts so small you can almost see my barely-there thong. Perfect, Nick won’t be able to resist my body long. I don’t bother fixing my hair, just throw on a red scarf grab my Ray-Bans and I’m out the door.

I take the tops off, throw the car in reverse and fly down the road. The wind rushes through my hair, over my cheeks and around my whole body. I can feel it blowing up my shorts, wetness rushing to my pussy. I love the sensation of an engine pumping against my feet as wind rushes by my slit and kiss my nipples. If the drive to Nick’s was any further I might explode, overcome with excitement, but luckily it’s a quick drive. By the time I’ve got him in the car my body has slowed and started to idle, but the passion still maintains a steady hum between my legs.

When Nick gets a look at me, his eyes light up and a slight smile grin emerges. He knows this look; he knows I put on my black underwear when I’m in the mood for sex. I know he wants to take me in my dad’s car, though he’s never asked. As he kisses me I feel his hands drift to my ass. He keeps his hand firmly holding my tight ass as he leads me to the car. Opening the driver’s door he holds my hand and helps me sit. The car is low and it’s more like falling, but once in the seat you feel like a fighter pilot neatly tucked into the cockpit. Nick hurries around to his side and plops down. He grabs my face, turns me abruptly and gives me a kiss that should be illegal. As our tongues meet, I feel his hands surround me tugging my hair. When we break, I put my foot on the clutch and fire up the Vette.

Turning to me, Nick says, “What’s the plan beautiful. You wanted to pick me up and wouldn’t let me make reservations, so this is all you.”

As I throw the car in reverse and look over my shoulder I flash him a devilish grin. “I know it is. I thought we could cruise for awhile, then grab a burger or something when we get hungry. Sound good?”

Nick just laughs as we roar out of the neighborhood.

I plan to blow Nick’s mind, but I’m going to take my time. I point the black sports car out of town and floor the accelerator to pass a slow-ass Prius. Again, the wind is rushing over my body, working me up and exciting my senses. Nick leans back and puts his hands up through the T-tops. He loves this car too. When we’ve made it out on the back country roads I reach behind Nick’s seat. As we’re flying around the Ozarks, I pull out a 1980 July Penthouse. My dad has always kept them hidden in the car and ever since he found a used condom I’ve used them as leverage against mom. I’m not really going to rat dad out, I like looking at them myself, but my father does not need to know that. Regardless, Nick’s eyes get big, now he can enjoy not only the beauty of the trees and hills, but those of the mounds and curves on the glossy pages. I give him the dirty magazine, knowing he’ll flip right to the centerfold. She’s a beautiful well-endowed brunette, somewhat like me.

As Nick takes the Penthouse and begins to flip through the pages I take my hand off the stick it’s holding and slide it towards his. I rest my hand on his thigh and slowly slide my hand towards his crotch. I can see a soft erection already starting to form in his pants, I’m not sure whether it is the pinup’s tits, or my hand causing it, but I don’t really care. Nick turns the page and the beauty is spread eagle, cupping her breasts and exposing her slit. Nick’s dick goes almost instantly hard. His erection pushing against his pants, I place my hand back on the stick shift.

This drives Nick crazy. As he continues to feast his eyes on the ladies in the magazine I can feel his eyes start to wander over my body. My nipples are hardening, poking through my lace bra. I can feel my cunt moistening, but I doubt that’s obvious to him. I steal a glance in his direction and know my plan has worked perfectly. He wants to have sex. I can see the tension building, the desire to plant his firm cock into something. He has grown to his full size now and I know he’s sensitive. I return my eyes to the road and continue to ignore his agony. It won’t take long now, but we have to go a bit further down the road before I can give him what he craves.

I firmly grip the stick in my hand and clutch the wheel tightly with my left hand. My hair is flowing behind me and my eyes are hidden by my sunglasses. I know I’m tormenting Nick and as a devilish grin spreads across my face I feel his hand. First he gently squeezes my shoulder, and then he slides the palm of his hand over my taunt tits and abs. His hand comes to rest on my thigh and his fingers trace circles on my inner leg. My pussy twists, wanting his hand to come closer. Almost sensing my lust he brings his hand to rest on my mound. My shorts are tight and revealing; as I open my legs a little wider his fingers find my nearly non-existent thong. The moisture has soaked through the panties and is evident on my daisy-dukes. As I look over at him he pushes the black silk aside and slides his finger between my folds. I sigh, loosen the grip on the stick and reach my hand back over to his penis. As a second finger enters my womanhood he reaches his other hand to cup my sensitive tit.

The pleasure leaves me gasping for air. I open my legs wider, giving him better access to my snatch and Nick rewards me by sliding his finger deeper between my legs. He leans over and places his mouth over my nipple. Even through my bra his sucking and biting sets me off. My hand returns to his dick. I carefully unzip his jeans, letting my fingers search for his bulging flesh. We’re getting close to my hiding spot, but I want to keep him on edge a little longer. As he fucks my twat with my clothes still on, I grip his stick and slowly stroke him to full attention. I slow as I approach a curve, move my hand from his penis and down shift.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

The engine revs a complaint, but we slow as I turn off into a little wooded area.

We pull up to a gate. “You better get your hands out of my pussy and open that gate if you want me.” Quickly Nick jumps out, opens the gate and closes it behind the car. He jumps back in and his hands return to my tits. Aggressively fondling and groping my nice rack. I don’t mind, I like him being rough. As I pull out of sight of the main road, I turn off the car and pull the break.

Now that I’m free of distractions, I grab my boyfriend’s strong jaw and pull him to me for a kiss. As our tongues explore I run my hands over his muscular chest, down to his budge as it sticks out of his pants. Nick kisses me harder and places one hand on each breast, cupping them. He then starts to search for my erect nipples with his fingers. When he finds the left, then the right he pinches one then the other. I can hardly stand the tension anymore. Pushing him back I pull my shirt off. I give Nick a second to take in my lace bra, pink nipples pushing through, then I unfasten my restraint and my tits bounce free.

As Nick’s eyes get wide with delight I lean in to kiss him, letting my nipples lay on his arm. I push him back into the chair and make him watch as I slide my soaked thong and shorts off. I unbutton the tops, slide my thumbs in the waist band then push them down my thighs. My light brown hair neatly shaved and pointing to my pleasure spot. As I slide my shorts down over my knees I lean forward, resting my chest on my legs. Nick is trying to get his shirt off, without taking his eyes off my body. He is looking at me like I’m his last supper, the lust evident in his face.

Now that I’m naked I want to focus solely on his dick. I want it in my and I’m going to get what I want. Joe is starting to fumble with his jeans. He’s being careful to open his zipper, without catching himself. He still doesn’t want to look away from my twat. I smile and lean in to help. As I open his pants and slide them away from his member, I lean in and kiss the tip. There’s a little pre-cum forming and I lick it from his head. Next, I take his head in my mouth and suck, only on his head. He tries to push his hips into me, but I push him back. I want to torment him. Slowly I take more of him in my mouth. I run my tongue over his shaft and suck hard on him. I run his head against the roof of my mouth and my tongue over the length of his hard swollen dick. Because he seems to have forgotten I’m naked and in control I reach out and take his hand, placing it on my firm breast. I then put my hand between my legs and open my folds. I use the other hand to brace myself as I quicken my pulse on his cock. When I’m getting to horny to stand it, I release my pussy lips come up for air and run my hand over him. Rubbing his dick, feeling the whole length and the blood vessels full I am satisfied. He’s ready for me.

I start to leave the driver’s seat and throw my legs over him, but I stop. I let my snatch rest against the gear shift. I worked hard to polish it this morning and now my quim is hovering over it, dripping juice on the large black knob. I rest my full lips on it and spread them slowly. The ball is too big to fit in me, but I gyrate and tease my eager man for a bit. When I can hardly stand to tease him any more I slide over. Spreading my legs to straddle him I let my beaver hang just above his awaiting cock. My pussy drips with excitement and I can feel my engorged lips aching to take him in. He leans forward, placing his mouth on my erect nipples, coaxing each to full attention. His rough tongue running circles around my areolas. As my pussy starts to drip I reach between my legs and grasp his firm cock. I rest the tip on my snatch and get him wet, rubbing the length of his shaft and using my fingers to rub my cream on him. Feeling him start to throb and coaxing him to his stiffest I let his swollen head part my pink.

I slowly lower myself down onto my man. I keep my hand firmly around his dick until He’s well inside, guiding his erection as he fills me. When I bottom out on him, I can feel him stretch my cervix. Resting on his lap I catch my breath. Then I lean into kiss him, resting my mounds on his firm chest. Sitting on his lap I can feel my pussy stretching, pulling. It hurts, but still feels good as he throbs inside me. I start to flex my klegals, tightening the muscles in my cunt, as I start to ride him. He pushes me back, so that I my hips are forward and my back arches away from him. Not only does this leave my tits exposed for him to fondle, but it drives his penis into the front of my twat. The feeling is pure joy.

As I keep my hips extended and back arched as I savor the feeling of him grinding against my clit and the front of my vagina. My breasts are full and pulled tight as Nick touches them. He begins to tease them, and then fills each hand as he squeezes tighter. Then he pinches my nipples and pulls them out, stretching the erect pink dots to their limits. The pain brings forth more wetness. My cunt is full and dripping as I speed up my rhythm on his pole. I lean forward, making him stand directly up inside me. Nick’s manhood presses firmly against my cervix while he thrusts his hips deep into me. I continue forward, rolling my hips as I do. I brace my hands on the seat back behind him and shove my full, eager chest into his face. He obediently starts to suck my tits, and then gets more aggressive by biting and pulling my throbbing assets. I hold myself up with the black leather seats and begin to bounce up and down furiously on Nick’s hard cock. I begin to fuck him in earnest, loving the sound of my ass slapping against his legs.

As Nick begins to move his hips to meet my thrusts he begins to pant and moan in pleasure. My pussy is flooded and my lips are sore from the abuse. I love when we’re rough. Nick grabs my hair to pull in for a kiss. He then returns his hands to digging into my soft back and his mouth to my greedy breasts. They are slapping together and bouncing between his attempts to pull them into his mouth. It’s pure animalistic sex. I’m on the verge of an intense orgasm and I feel Nick’s dick contracting inside my hot cunt. He quickens his deep thrusts and lets out a low growl as the cum flows to his shaft. He’s trying so hard to delay the release, but he can’t fight it long. He explodes. Semen erupting out and filling my already dripping womanhood. His hot load hits me deep and my pussy start to contract around the hard member blowing inside me.

Nick violently crashes into me, digging his fingers into my back while the other grabs my ass. I can hardly withhold my own pleasure. I bounce a few more times on his shaft as my quim continues to milk my man’s dick. When he again takes a nipple in his mouth I lose all control. I let out a gasp, the breathless gasp of a woman releasing tension and riding the wave of pleasure. Nick continues to thrust and I tighten around him, slowing my bouncing so I can keep him pressed against my pleasure spot. My clit grinds against his pelvis and the waves of orgasm rush over me. I sit on his lap, his penis still pressed deep into me as I soak up the ecstasy. Wave after wave crashes inside me and my twat releases even more cream. Both of our cum drips out of me and onto the polished leather seats. I lean in to Nick kiss his lips tenderly, then nuzzle my head into his neck, while continuing to gyrate my hips savoring him being inside me. As the pleasure subsides I feel him start to soften. With one last long kiss I pull him out of me and return to the driver’s seat. Reaching into the back I grab a towel to clean between my legs and get the cum off the seat. I slide my shorts back on; throw my shirt back on sans the bra. I toss my panties out the window, crank the ignition. With a twinkle in my eye I wink at Nick and we fly out of our hiding spot. The night is still young and the road calls.

Published 
Written by der_adler09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments