Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Break Up Sex

"What happens when a couple in a power struggle breaks up..."

18
9 Comments 9
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

This is it. He watched Mel enter their apartment – now his apartment – for the final time, her long wavy blonde hair hanging in her face. She tucked the rogue strand behind her ear and leaned against the doorframe of the kitchen and watched him drum his fingertips against the Formica countertop.

“All packed up,” she murmured. “Just came back to give you this,” she placed a single key on the table between them. Seeing the key on the table brought back the memory of when he had asked her to move in. They’d been seeing each other for eight months, and he was absolutely devoted to her. The first year had gone smoothly; he adored her physical perfection and her voracious sexual appetite. It hadn’t been easy to bed her at first, and she made him work for her affections. But his work was well rewarded, and the first night in bed together was a full twelve-hour orgasmic experience, and something he still thought back to while alone.

The second year had been more tumultuous, her vanity and his jealousy had led to them both cheating on each other. First him in a fit of envious rage, and then her own transgression which humiliated him in front of his coworkers. He heard her voice and ripped his gaze from the key to her face – her blue eyes were staring at him expectantly. She’d said something and was waiting for him to respond. “I didn’t hear you, what?” he sighed as apologetically as he could muster – a tone which fell flat as soon as he spoke.

She shifted and pointed to the key, “That’s the only key, Brian. I’m going to go now.”

“Coffee? It’s still early.” He remembered her as a near zombie in the morning without it, briefly wondering how she could be so upright at this ungodly hour.

She smirked, the action held very little warmth, and it frustrated him. She sauntered into the kitchen, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she poured a cup for herself. She had turned so vain and shallow over the last year – he barely recognized her. Hell, he barely recognized himself. He shook the thoughts from his head, knowing they wouldn’t do him any good at this point.

He reached into the refrigerator and handed her the creamer before she could ask, her fingertips brushing his when she accepted it. He cleared his throat and stepped back, leaning against the counter. “Weird how some things don’t change,” he mused, mostly to himself. 

She cocked her head in question as she took a sip of the coffee, leaving the creamer next to the coffee machine as usual. It didn’t annoy him as much as it normally did, though. 

“Our old morning routine. You would try to brew coffee; it wouldn’t work. I would come in and brew it before you push me aside to pour the first cup while I grab your creamer. You’d leave it next to the coffee machine and grab yourself a grapefruit.”

“Do you have any?” her voice was filled with a soft humor.

He shook his head, running a hand through his short brown hair, his eyes sweeping down her sports bra and shorts. Damn, she looked really good. He was pretty sure she’d taken up Pilates or something, although he’d made it a point to avoid knowing what she got up to the last few months.

He wished he could take back the last year, reset it back to when he could be the only one to run his hand into her hair, situate himself between her legs make her scream and tremble in pleasure. His humiliation over her public display was a wound he wasn’t ready to let go of though – so he let go of her.

Mel set the cup in the sink and strode to the door, throwing the comment over her shoulder casually, but it hit him like a punch, “Let Michelle know my side of the bed is officially hers.”

“Let the guys know I won’t interfere with your cock-sucking next time,” he shot back, closing the space between them in a few steps. His sudden movement pressing her back to the wall. He didn’t know what possessed him in that moment, but he pressed his lips to hers. It wasn’t the sweet, lingering kiss of the past. It was an intense, rage-filled, almost desperate moment of intimacy. He fully expected to be slapped, but he felt her teeth tug around his bottom lip. She’d done that before when she was intensely aroused, but it had never been that aggressive.

Brian reached up into her hair and pulled her lips from his, determined to keep control this time. His other hand pushed her by the shoulder until she sank to her knees in front of him. Mel’s ice blue eyes were hungry with lust. Fuck, was she just as horny for this as he was? Brian didn’t waste time and pushed his pants from his hips, letting them fall to his knees, his hard cock springing to attention and straining toward her face. “Suck,” he ordered, his voice low.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

Mel’s perfect lips enveloped his aching cock, inching down his shaft until he felt the back of her throat. He let out an appreciative grunt, reaching down and tugging her sports bra up to reveal her chest. Her tits were a nice handful, a bit heavy, and adorned by perpetually hard light-pink nipples that always tasted amazing to him. He pawed them roughly now, pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, making her groan against his cock.

She was always good at her blowjobs, but her intensity this time was different. It was almost needy, the way she massaged his shaft and balls with her lips and tongue, and it only served to make him harder. His hands left her tits and slid into her soft hair at the back of her head, tightening his fist as he propelled his hips forward until his balls rested on her chin, groaning aloud as her throat spasmed around him. She’d been taken off guard by his assertion and was swallowing around him to keep from gagging too hard. He let his hips go into auto-pilot, sending short, hard thrusts into the back of her throat, panting from the exertion.

He felt his balls tighten, and noticed precum oozing from the tip of his cock. No, he thought, I’m not done with her yet. Brian withdrew his cock from her throat, finding a surprising amount of satisfaction when she coughed. She looked up at him defiantly, almost daring him to go farther. He pushed a fist into her hair again and tugged her into a standing position, spinning her around, so her stunning body was sandwiched between his hips and the wall, facing away from him.

His cock lurched when she let out a soft hiss of pain and pleasure when his teeth found the side of her neck. He whispered hotly in her ear, “Shorts down, now.” 

She immediately reached down and pushed the waistband of her shorts over her hips and ass, letting them fall limply to the floor. He pulled on her hair until her back arched, pushing her chest up against the wall and her ass against his cock. Her wetness dripped over the tip of his cock. He toyed with the idea of teasing her there, of making her beg for him, but he knew he couldn’t hold out anymore than she could at this point. It was a simple matter of pushing into her warm, wet entrance all the way to the hilt, pulling moans from them both.

Her cunt spasmed and tensed around his invading member, squeezing even more precum from him. She let out another panting scream as he pounded his hips against hers, keeping a tight hold of her hair, so her back stayed arched. He let his lust take over as he possessed her over and over again.

“I’m so close,” her voice was barely a desperate whimper, and sent a thrilled shiver through him.

“Whose cunt is this, Mel?” his own question surprised him, but he pushed forward again, driving himself even deeper. “Whose fucking cunt is it, slut?”

Her pussy tightened even more, her fingers digging against the wall as she tried to catch her breath. She was trying not to answer, trying to keep some of the power she always held over him. It wasn’t going to be good enough – he wanted all of her. Brian tugged her hair back until her head was against his shoulder, pressing his teeth roughly to her neck, growling, “Who does your cunt belong to?”

She cried out again, her entire body jumping and shivering, “You!”

“Come for me, scream my name!” He kept her in place, wrapping his free hand around her waist, pressing the heel of his hand against her pelvis, his fingers rubbing her swollen clit relentlessly.

The scream that ripped from her throat as she came was the most satisfying sound he’d heard in years; he kept pressure on her clit as she came, reminding her gruffly it was his name he wanted to hear. She came again, this time his name clearly on her lips as her body writhed between the wall and his strong, hard body. He couldn’t help himself, he drove his hips powerfully into hers and erupted, filling her hot, soaking cunt with his cum. Panting, he pulled out of her and spanked her ass hard enough to leave a handprint against the beautiful curve as she tried to steady herself against the wall

He tucked his cock in his pants and grabbed his keys, stepping out of the apartment to get to his car. He’d left her key on the kitchen table on purpose. It was break up sex at its finest, but he had a feeling he wasn’t done with her quite yet. He chuckled as he pulled away from the curb, driving in the direction of Michelle’s. It was going to be a better day than he’d thought.

 

Published 
Written by LunarVenom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments