Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking All the Rules

"Flirting between boss and employee builds to the breaking point"

19
9 Comments 9
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"Alex, stop looking at me like that." A blush crept up my face and burned through my skin. He just continued to stare down at my despite my flustered state. His eyes felt like they were undressing me as I stood before him, a smirk painted across his face as if to say, "I know what I'm doing to you and am thoroughly enjoying it."
I had to turn away, covering my face so I couldn't see him, long enough to ask the question that had left my mind the minute he looked my way. I got my answer and walked away highly frustrated at the effect he had on me.

I knew he wasn't into me like I wanted to believe. He was: a) my boss, b) a decent amount older than me and c) married and she was hot. The two had starred in my naughtiest fantasies plenty of times.

My mind went into it's usual battle, half of me was convinced despite my better judgement, that there was something there. My other half scoffed and told me to dream on. Today, the half living in fantasy land won out. There had to be something, even if it was just some playful flirtation, I wasn't just imagining it. His hand had brushed my ass plenty of times, granted that happened a lot when you had a handful of people in a small narrow space but still... I couldn't even count on my fingers, the amount of times when working side to side that our arms would brush over and over, each time sending shock waves through my body.

These things could easily be dismissed though if it weren't for the way we acted with each other. There was a chemistry, no doubt. We joked around all the time, we "boxed" and play fought. He always seemed to make me smile and it felt like it was intentional. Then there was that look, something I don't see myself getting over.

Well, the night went on, my mind racing with fantasies. I stood imagining him pinning me up against a wall, his hand firmly pulling my hair as his tongue invaded my mouth. These thoughts burned into my head all while he stood five feet away, not having a clue and me not knowing whether the risk was worth it. I was wishing he would make the first move or give me a sign that I wouldn't be shut down if I did. I felt myself grow uncomfortably wet.

"Mia, did you ever find an iPod for sale that you liked?" His words broke me from my thoughts.

"What? Oh, um, no. All the ones I have found are stupid expensive. For those prices, I might as well buy a new one. Why do you ask?"

"All my music is on my iPad now. I don't even use mine anymore. If you wanna stop by after work you can check it out, see if you're interested. I'd sell it to you for cheap."

"Seriously!?"

"No, I'm just kidding, I plan on charging you an arm and a leg for it."

I tried to fight my smile and shot him a dirty look. "Bite me."

The look he sent back made my breath catch. Shaking my head, I pushed aside my unrealistic fantasies and got back to work.

Time actually flew by as we ended up getting pretty busy. Before I knew it we were all clocking out. I hung out at my car waiting for Alex to finish locking up the store and whatever boss-like stuff he had to do before he could leave. It didn't take him long before he was finished and I was driving behind him, my head spinning and the ache between my legs increasing by the second.

We pulled in to an empty driveway. I swallowed the lump in my throat; I figured his wife would be home. I followed him into the house, tripping on a step due to the darkness, and stumbling right into him. He reached out his hand to steady me, before moving it to the small of my back and leading me into the living room where he turned on a lamp, leaving the room dimly lit.

"Wait here, I'm gonna go throw on some different clothes and grab that iPod for you." So I sat, mind still spinning, looking around at the pictures of him and his wife surrounding me. One of them kissing caught my eye and I couldn't help but picture those lips on mine. A creak in the floor boards broke my thoughts as I realized he had just caught me staring at said picture.

Suddenly very nervous, I dropped my gaze to the floor as my hands fidgeted in my lap. He sat down next to me, his thigh toching mine, another bolt of electricity went straight to the pit of my stomach. He held the iPod out.

I examined it, liking what I saw. It was in good condition, no scratches or anything.
"So how much do you want for it?" I wasn't sure how good of a deal he was willing to give me.

"How about 10 bucks?" I smiled.

"Seriously, how much?"

"I'm serious. Either that or its going to sit it a drawer somewhere gathering dust."

"Only if your sure," I insisted, "but I have one question."

He gave me a curious look, "What is it?"

"Well, can you tell me how to use iTunes? I tried once and was completely confused." I swore I felt his hand brush my thigh, almost at my ass, as he adjusted positions.

Laughing, he agreed to show me. He grabbed his laptop and pulled the program open walking me through the steps and answering all my annoying questions. I grew more and more comfortable the longer we sat there. Soon, we were talking about everything under the sun. Somewhere along the line, he had offered me a drink to which I agreed.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

The slight effects of the alcohol were setting in, making us both more relaxed.

Out of the blue, he threw me for a loop. "So, what was up with you earlier?" The smile dropped from his face.

My confusion was plastered across my face, "What do you mean?"

"You came to ask me a question and the second I looked at you, you turned into a mess.You couldn't even look at me."

I laughed trying to cover up my embarrassment. "Ya well, you were giving me that look. It was...distracting."

He cocked his head to the side and that same look crept onto his face. "What look?"

I couldn't hide my blush, "that look!"

"Why does me looking at you bother you so much?" His smirk was killing me.

My alcohol courage kicked in as I looked up at him through my eye lashes and put on my best seductive face, "One, it isn't you looking at me that bothers me, it's that look that bothers me and two, I would tell you why, but then I would have to kill you." Cliche I know, but hey, I was slightly buzzed and not thinking clearly whatsoever.

Suddenly, his body was over mine, as I fell backwards, my head landing on the arm rest of the couch. He was hovering over me, staring at me with raw lust before his lips came down and melted into mine. The kiss was everything I imagined it would be and more. His lips were the perfect combination of soft but firm. His tongue pryed open my mouth. My tongue slid against his, a groan coming from somewhere deep inside my throat. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as he ground his pelvis into me, his erection pushing firmly up against my leg. I wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling him closer as his lips parted from mine but never leaving my skin as he kissed his way along my jaw and began working on my neck which drove me crazy. His soft bites and kisses had me digging my nails into his tee-shirt clad back trying to pull him closer.

My moans were uncontrollable as he worshiped my neck. I felt his hands slid down my body until his fingers were rubbing my clit through the outside of my pants. I pushed into him harder. Pulling back, I found his mouth again putting all that built up tension from over the last months into our kiss. My fingers found the edge of his shirt and worked it up over his head, breaking our kiss only for a second before he was crashing back down to my mouth.

His fingers were now working on my belt and the button on my pants. He was trying like hell to get them off. My impatience kicked in and I gently nudged him off of me, stood, and worked my pants off for him before kneeling before him to work on his own pants. I dragged my knuckles along his erection gaining a satisfying groan from him before tugging his pants down. He stood to slide them off the rest of the way before pulling me down on top of him onto the couch.

My lips found his again, as I slide my wettness up and down the length of his shaft without entering him yet. When he couldn't take my teasing anymore, he grabbed my hips pulling me up, using his other hand to grab his cock and then slam me down onto him. A loud cry escaped my lips at the impact. He gave me a moment to adjust to his size and the feeling of being so full. He then started moving his hips, gliding his cock in and out, slowly at first, but building up speed and force in no time. I dragged my hands through his hair, tugging gently as we found our rhythm. I was matching him thrust for thrust.

Our moans filled the room. My body was going crazy with sensation, as his hands slid over every inch of me. I continued working my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly when I wanted it harder or faster. His one hand gripped my ass, fingernails digging into me as his other hand tugged on my hair; two of my favorite things.

In one quick motion he had pulled out of me and flipped me around on my stomach bringing my ass up to meet his waiting cock and he was back in me from behind before I could even register what happened. My breath caught once again as he slammed into me from behind. His fingers dug into my hips as he moved me to his own accord.

I wasn't going to last much longer and neither was he from the way he was breathing. One final thrust with me calling out his name and I could feel him let loose inside me. When he finished, he quickly pulled me back down to his lap. As I straddled his lap, his lips came back on mine in a mind blowing kiss, as his fingers worked on my highly sensitive clit. My name slid from his lips sending my over the edge as my orgasm crashing down around me as I ground my pelvis into his fingers before collapsing into his sweaty chest.

His heart thudded in my ear and the taste of his sweat was salty on my lips as I lay there trying to recover. My brain suddenly caught up with me and went racing out of control.

"Umm, so, what about your wife?" I asked hesitantly, not wanting to ruin anything but dying to know where his head was at.

To my complete surprise, he chucked, "Let's just say if she's going to be even a little mad, it's only because I didn't share."

My head jerked up from his chest to meet his gaze. Laughing, he pulled my lips back down to his.

Published 
Written by countrygirl_26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments