Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Broken Heart Surgery

"A surgeon needs love to make up for death of patient."

1
0 Comments 0
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I have had a bad day at work. 

A child died because of me. I couldn't save him. I left the operating theater with my head in my hands. One drunk driver and now I had the thankless task of telling his parents I could not reattach his aorta to his heart. He literally died of heartbreak, and now his parents will too.

It is moments in life like this that make me question everything. All I want to do is go home and give you a kiss to let you know how much I appreciate the small fragile time that we have together. 

I get home and I can't find you, the TV is on but you are not around. I throw my briefcase onto the kitchen counter and start to take off my jacket and tie. I walk up the stairs to the bedroom and call out your name. 

I find you laying on the bed drifting in and out of sleep. Your breathing is soft as your bosom gently rises and falls. You are naked apart from some white cotton panties that hug the contours of your mound and ass, showing the curves and beauty. I look at you so vulnerable and quiet almost as in death. It makes me appreciate you and the thought of us together making the most of life, and then the act of making life itself and my dick starts to harden.

I quietly walk up and kiss you on the mouth. Your eyes open with longing and surprise as I place a finger to your lips as we do not need words. I slip myself beside you on the bed and start kissing you on the nape of the neck and keep going down until I hit the small of your back. I turn you around and kiss your belly. With my hands I gently pull your thighs apart whilst I kiss them and gently remove your panties. I let my mouth float down to your pussy lips and my tongue teases them apart as it flicked, like a snake seeking out your clitoris, until it hits that pink button again and again and until you moan out in joy. My tongue laps you hard and carve a groove in your cunt. The saliva starts to be replaced by the wetness from your pussy. My tongue delves deeper all the time twisting and turning until my face starts to soak.

I move my head up and grab your thighs and grip hard then firmly slide my hands up your rib cage until I cup your breasts in my hands. Gently but firmly I squeeze them as I caress your nipples softly with my thumbs, teasing and playing with them. I move my face up to yours and place my hand up to your cheek and pull you in as I kiss you firmly on the mouth and let you taste your own sweetness that lingers on my lips. I stand up and take off my trousers revealing my manhood. It is longer than average and is shaped like it means business. It has a bulge in the middle making it thicker than at the top, not unlike a snake that has just eaten another animal. The tip forces its way out from the foreskin as it starts to harden until it is as solid as an iron rod.

I move in between your thighs and stroke them with my hands, caressing them from the mouth of your cunt to your knees as I move forward. I place the head of my cock on your belly and pull it down hard until it reaches the moistness of your pussy lips and push it in forcing it against the wet resistance of your pussy until the head is devoured with a soft groan coming from your mouth. I start to pull the head back and forth as you begin to shudder and squirm, I ask if you are okay? Is too much?

You say, "No," and I can see your eyes widen with delight and a rosy glow start to fill your cheeks.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

You are soft and warm inside, it feels good, it feels very good. I feel the walls of you start to pull me in and I suddenly thrust my shaft until the bulge is nearly inside you, then I pull it back out and move in again with just the tip.

I can hear by your breathing that you are receptive and you are feeling a swell of pleasure. As you get tighter I move it back to half way up the shaft, I keep it going in and out slowly with a simple rhythm, but never the full cock as I don't want to hurt you. Then when I feel you are ready and the juices are flowing, the wetness lubricating my cock like a piston in a well oiled machine, I thrust the full length inside you and you give a cry of extreme joy. I pull back as I feel my bulge rub against your walls and it feels amazing, my cock gets harder and I want to fuck you until the end of the world. I need to slow things down, to prolong the pleasure for both of us. I begin a steady rhythm of slowly pushing my cock half way inside then on the third stroke forcing it in whole with a powerful deep thrust. I keep this rhythm steady as I move a hand onto your thigh and squeeze as the other moves behind your back, pulling you into me as if we were holding on together for dear life.

I move my face close to yours as our noses brush and dance together then I move in for a kiss. I place my mouth firmly on yours and lash my tongue inside you like a whip. The thrusting of my tongue mirroring the ferocity of my cock as it slides in and out smoothly, whilst all the time you are gripping my body with your fingers, digging into my flesh with their tips as if your pleasure and sexual joy is trying to escape from your body anyway it can.

I can feel I am beginning to come. As I do I thrust harder and deeper until with every stroke the base of my penis is rubbing against your clitoris, I grip your breast and suck and nibble your nipples. My dick is getting so hard I fear it will inflate so much that the skin is going to split and burst. I can't help it and place my face in your neck and hold you gently with my teeth like a reluctant vampire as the pressure starts to build. Each stroke is building up for both of us, you can feel my power and your eyes roll back and your face scrunches as the orgasm starts to build. I grunt with every stroke as I feel the end is in sight. You start to moan and softly scream as an electric charge runs up your back and into your brain. You feel like your being is being replaced pure ecstasy.

I can't keep going. No matter how hard I try I know what is coming next. I remove my cock and get on my knees just as a stream of pearl white cum erupts from the end and covers your belly, chest and breasts. I groan as every pump of my fist produces more of the white liquid. You feel the warm, wet splash of completion hit your body. It is the final part of the journey and breaks your orgasm like a river breaking its banks in a heavy flood. You look at me as your eyes sparkle and shine, your face is pink and glowing whilst your body reflects the soft light with patches of sweat and cum. I move forward and gently kiss you and roll over to your side and place my arm around your shoulder. I caress your lips with my own and softly stroke your body. We kiss and hold each other close and tight until I am hard again and we both need to fuck again.

I feel at peace with the world once more.

Published 
Written by manhors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors