Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business Becomes Pleasure

"Jordan gets a deal"

10
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was extremely gloomy in the Motor City. My plane had finally landed and it was very cloudy. But I wasn’t here to see the city. I needed to land this deal. It would be my first major deal as a real-estate agent. So a little poor weather isn’t going to stop me. The plane finally docks and I was able to disembark and head to baggage claim.

Before I get too far, let me tell you about myself. My name is Jordan Thompson. I’m a young, twenty-year-old man in the real-estate game. I stand about 5’9 with a good muscular body. I have dark cinnamon brown skin, with dark brown eyes, and short black hair neatly cut. I have a neatly trimmed goatee and big smooth hands. I’m pretty handsome, to say the least. On this particular day, I’m wearing a three-piece black suit with a large black overcoat.

I grab my bag and head out the airport and head to Enterprise to grab my rental car. I get my car and head for Auburn, Michigan. It’s very cold out as it is November and winter is approaching. I finally arrive at my hotel and check in. I’m on the third floor with a good sight of the city. It was almost time to meet with the client.

See my client is selling his six-bedroom, three-bathroom home. I’ve been working weeks to get the house sold. And I finally got a really good price for it. So, it’s about four now and I finally arrive at the house. I get out of my car and my client comes to meet me. He’s an older white gentleman with a beer belly and watery eyes.

“Mr. Stillman. It's finally good to meet you,”

“Good to meet you as well. I’m glad you could make it sir.” He has a deep raspy voice but smile wrinkles around his eyes.

“Well, sir I think I got a good price. Now it’s a little lower than expected but I think it’s very much worth it sir,”

“And what is the price?” he asked as he sparked up a cigar.

“850,000, sir.” For a moment there was a pause. See, Mr. Stillman built this home when the land was cheap and still had value up in the five and six million but the years devalue a home.

“I asked for 1.1 million. I expect you to deliver on it, Mr. Thompson,”

“Mr. Stillman, with all due respect this is a very reasonable offer. Your home just doesn’t have the same value as before.”

“Boy, this home has plenty of value. I built it from scratch. Your deal is a no deal. I don’t want to have to take my offer somewhere else. You have 36 hours to get a better deal.”

And with that, he goes back inside without another word or glance at me. I sigh deeply and get back in my car. This job was so stressful. My nerves are pretty rattled as getting a better deal on that old house was damn near impossible. I couldn’t handle the pressure and I drive back to the hotel. As I’m walking out of the hotel parking garage, I see a bar across the street. A drink is definitely in order and besides, I look old enough.

I enter the bar. It’s a cozy little space. Eight booths, a few tables, and a wraparound bar. I sit at the bar and a big burly white guy lumbers over to me from behind the bar.

“’Ames Michael. ‘hat’ll be having today mate?” Irish accent. Very heavy.

“Yes, let me get a shot of vodka and a reds apple ale.” Grunting. he leaves to get my drinks.

“Long day?” a soft female voice asks. I turn around and blinks as the woman is very lovely and beautiful. She has a curvy figure with caramel chocolate skin. Her eyes have all types of browns and her long curly hair dark brown. Looking at her chest, she has 38c breast and stands about 5’4, 5’5.

I smile and sit across from her. “Very. How about you?”

“Well sweetie, I work very moderate to long hours. So yes,” she smiles again. She is wearing some tight cream colored jeans, a burgundy V-neck with a tank, a navy blazer, and high heel navy boots.

“What is your name?” I ask.

“Brittany,” she holds out her hand “It’s a pleasure.”

I take her hand and kiss it “Jordan.”

About three hours go by and a few more drinks go down.

“Wow, I can’t believe you're only twenty. You're so mature and funny for your age. I feel so old,”

“Come on, you're only twenty-six and very beautiful. I bet any man would very lucky to have you,”

“Well hunny, maybe you might be the lucky one,” she says with a wink. “Would you like to accompany me home? I could use the company tonight.”

Honestly, I should say no but her smile and our long conversation made me want more. Made me want her.

“Yes, I will.” I finally answer.

“Great! We’ll take my truck. I need to use the little girls' room before we leave.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

Don’t go anywhere.”

“I promise I’ll be right here,” I say smiling. She smiles and goes to the restroom while I knock back another shot. She comes back and we walk to the parking lot and I slide my hand into her back pocket, feeling her ass as we walk. We get to her truck, and as I take my hand out of Brittany’s pocket, I pull out a thong that was in her pocket.

I look at her and she grins “I took them off in the bathroom,” she winks at me. “No need for them.”

I smile as we get in the truck. My big dick starts to grow really hard as we drive. Brittany is very sexy and she could probably relieve all of this pent up stress. I slowly reach over and undo the button and zipper of her jeans.

“Whoa, what are you doing?” she asks.

“About to find out how wet you are.” I slip my hand down to feel a freshly shaven pussy. I begin to finger her as she drives. Her pussy is flooding onto my fingers. I smile as Brittany moans, trying to concentrate on driving.

“Oh God.” She moans. She is very horny and wet. It only takes a few flicks of her clit to make Brittany start squirting. At the red light, I begin to finger her pussy faster and faster making her close her eyes and tilt her head back, moaning until she cums right there in traffic.

“Fuck, grab the towel from the back seat before we mess up the leather babe,” Brittany says with a laugh. I grab the towel and hand it to her. She quickly shifts around and lets the towel absorb some of her juices that I made her flood the seat with. She looks at me while I lick my fingers from her sweet appetizer.

“Damn. You're hard as a rock,” I am pitching a huge ass tent in my pants. “Let me help you with that.” She says reaching over to unbutton and unzip my slacks to free my huge throbbing dick.

“I’m very happy I tinted the windows last year,” Brittany says with a giggle.

“And why is that sexy?” I ask.

“Because I can do this,” she takes my dick into her hand and begins stroking it. I inhale very sharply through my teeth and right then and there I knew we were not going to make it back to her house.

I smile at her “pull over.” She pulls into a private area, takes off her jeans and climbs over on top of me. I can feel her heat. The wetness. I grab her ass and squeezes and brings her down onto my cock. It penetrates her pussy easily but I feel the tightness. She screams as I stretch her out and she takes every single inch of it.

“Fuck! Your cock is so thick! It hurts so good!” Brittany screams and moans. Her warm wet pussy massages my head as she lowers more and more onto my shaft. She really can’t take all of me. She’s trembling and moaning. She tries to pull up, only for me to pull her back down. She moans so fucking loudly and grabs my shoulders to keep herself upright. My hands grip her ass and I start to move her up and down. Both of us panting and moaning. She loves how my cock feels, raw and deep in her pussy.

“Fuck, I’m about to squirt again!” I just smile up at her. We both know what’s about to happen. She’s going to cum and I’m going to cum. But I keep pounding her on my dick. I start to bounce Brittany harder and harder on my shaft. I wanted to make her know, that this is my pussy now. I slap her ass as I bounce her down onto my thick shaft. I smile as she takes my cock. So wet. So good. The windows begin to fog up and hot sweat covers our bodies.

She smiles down at me and passionately kisses me while pounding her pussy on my cock. She knew I was close and so was she.

“Jordan! Cum inside of me…. own this fucking pussy!” she screams. Brittany goes limp and squirts multiple times as her body shakes. I smack her ass again and moan, pulling her ass down and I empty string after string into her pussy.

“Yes. my goddess.” I moan. She can’t stop shaking from our fuck session.

“God, that was amazing,” she whispers.

“Are you going to be okay? You’re still shaking. Can you drive?” I ask.

“I’m fine, hunny. I’ll be able to drive us back home, but some cuddling and kissing is in order.”

I smile and wrap my arms around her as our combined cum drips onto the floor. We continue to kiss as I run my hands up and down her back and ass. I’m just blown away by how good the sex was just a minute ago. I just can’t wait to have her in the bedroom where I could really cut loose. I give her more kisses as she finally calms down from her multiple orgasms.

“Wow I could just cuddle with you for another hour at least,”

“Well I could too but it’s getting late,” I say.

“True,” she kisses me and gets back to the driver side seat. “You can help me with dinner.”

Brittany starts the truck and we leave for her place. Something tells me that this woman was going to be more than just a one-night stand.

To be continued

Part 2 coming soon

Published 
Written by jordanballer42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments