Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Buttons

"A hot dance to a hot car."

11
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Molly had everything planned out. Alec was going to be there at 7:00 and it was already 6:55. She put on her favorite black laced bra and panties. She slipped into her skirt and button up blouse and put her ipod on her dock and flipped it to Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls. When Alec walked in from the garage the only thing he saw was Molly waiting for him. The minute he closed the door, Molly started toward him. She guided him by the hand to the couch, put her finger to his lips to make sure he stayed quiet and went to turn the song on.

Her black high heels clicked on the wood floor in rhythm with the beat as she made her way toward him. She bent down and put her lips a fingertip away from his, ran her hands down his chest, dropped down low and opened his legs. He bit his lip as her hands rubbed up his inner thighs. Alec’s cock hardened beneath her touch. She stood and turned around taking a few steps away and faced him again. Slowly Molly began to unbutton each button on her blouse. Running her hands down her sides and between her legs, then back up her chest, Alec watched every move, his hard cock throbbing with excitement. He fought the urge to stand and grab her hips when she turned around, bent forward and gave him a good look up her skirt at her black panties. She felt her tight pussy get wet knowing he wanted her.

Alec reached down and rubbed against his throbbing cock as she popped up, slid her blouse off her shoulders and threw it on the floor. Standing up on a chair, she licked her lips and bent down toward Alec. She grabbed the back of the chair, dropped down and spread her legs wide to the music. Her feet found the ground on the sides of the chair and she rubbed her pussy against it, moaning his name. “Alec.”

Kicking the chair out of the way, she walked to him, grabbed his tie and pulled him to his feet. Alec reached out to grab her tits, he wanted to feel her hard nipples wanted to taste them, but she slapped his hands down. Shaking her head no, she removed his tie, walked behind him and tied his hands together with it. Alec crashed back down on the couch after Molly gave him a little push. She licked her lips, turned around and sat in his lap. He got even harder as she grinded on him in slow circles. Then she flipped around and straddled him, unbuttoning his shirt and baring his chest. He let out a low moan when she bit his collar bone, and she sent electricity to his cock when she kissed down his chest and abs, stopping at his belt.

Alec watched as she stood up and walked away. She glanced over her shoulder at him and beckoned him to follow her. As he saw the garage door close behind her he obeyed her request. His shirt hanging off his arms behind him and hands still tied together, he made his way toward the door. Molly left it open just a crack so he could get in. He pushed the door open and sauntered into the garage where his black Nissan 350z was waiting, Molly leaning against the passenger side door. She motioned for him to sit in the driver seat. He walked toward the driver side door, she cut him off at the front of the car, pressed firmly on the bulge in his pants, whispered, ‘You’re gonna like this,’ and stepped out of the way so he could get in the car.

After hopping up on the hood of the car and slipping off her heels, Molly stood up. Alec leaned forward watching intently. Molly reached down and unzipped her skirt, seductively shimmied it down her legs to her feet and kicked it off to the side of the car.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

She dropped to her hands and knees and inched her way closer to the windshield. Her hands bracing herself, she pressed her tits against the glass. She watched as Alec squirmed, he was biting his lips, his hard cock visible through his pants. She smirked at him, licked her lips and turned around so her ass was toward him.

Alec could feel the pre cum on his tip. He wanted to fuck her so bad. He watched her spread her legs and press her pussy against the hood of his car, he imagined how sweet she tasted. She rolled on her back, spread her legs wide and slid her hand down her panties. Arching her back and moaning Alec’s name, Alec couldn’t take anymore. He maneuvered his hands out of the tie and got out of the car. Molly looked him in the eye as her fingers were still gliding over her clit and said, “Can I help you?”

Alec grabbed her by her hips and in one swift movement had her feet on the ground and bent over the car. He spread her legs, pushed down against her back firmly so she knew to stay there. He ferociously undid his belt and dropped his pants, ripped her panties down and slammed his hard cock into her hot, tight, extremely wet pussy. “Molly, you have been a very naughty girl. I think you need to be punished.” He smacked her ass hard, leaving a red hand print behind.

Molly screamed, “Punish me Alec. Fuck me hard!” He pulled her hair to lift her face up and back to him so he could kiss her hard and passionately. He pushed her back down fingers still wrapped in her hair, and continued pumping in and out of her.

“I want your tits in my mouth.”

He lifted her up and laid her on her back on the hood of the car and climbed up above her. He slid the tip of his cock into her pussy and stopped. She thrust her hips up, but he stopped her. He traced her nipples with his tongue and let her squirm. With one hand supporting him, he took the other and rubbed it over her clit. She exhaled loudly. He kissed her lips gently and pushed his entire thick cock into her pussy. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and pumped in and out of her quickly. Her moaning got louder and faster.

She was screaming, “Fuck yes, oh my God Alec, pound me harder. Make me cum. Fuck that pussy so hard!!”

Alec pounded her pussy hard and fast, gliding in and out with ease. She was screaming with every thrust, sweat was dripping off of him. He could feel her warm cum all over his cock.

“OH MY GOD ALEC. I’M GONNA CUM! I’M GONNA… OOOHHHHH!!!” Her body arched and fell in rhythm with her orgasm. His cock got harder with every scream, sensation building, he fought it as long as he could.

Then Molly yelled, “Alec, shoot your hot cum in me NOW!” at the same time she reached down and cupped his balls. Hearing her demands and feeling her hands on his balls made him explode inside her. He kept thrusting as cum cascaded out of him, ecstasy escaping him leaving him drained but entirely satisfied.

Alec climbed off the car and pulled his pants on. He smiled at Molly and said, “You were wrong, I didn’t like it. I fucking loved it.” She smiled back at him, wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her into the bedroom. “Stay naked,” he told her. “I have a feeling we aren’t finished yet.”

The End.

Published 
Written by SensualSeductress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments