Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Callie by the Moonlight

"I looked in her deep blue eyes and kissed her tender lips. . ."

2
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
The light of the full moon shined down on the beach, lighting up the white sand, giving it a light blue tinge. Callie walked ahead, the beach towel wrapped around her waist, leaving delicate footprints in the soft sand as she went along her way. She knew I was behind her. She knew I just liked to watch her walk. It was one of the many ways that she loved me. We did not have to hold hands to be in love. This was one our traditions when we came to the beach at night. Callie walked ahead, her bottom half wrapped in a beach towel and her top half covered only with whatever bikini top she had decided to choose.

Once a month, during the summer, Callie and I would make a special trip to Plummett Cove, the place where we met when we were teenagers. I was a scruffy surfer dude then and I was taking a stroll on the beach that night when I first saw her. Callie was the cheerleader blonde doing the same. The full moon was out, and she was dressed the way she is dressed now. That’s what made our ritual trips to the Plummett Cove so enjoyable. It was a reenactment of when we first met. Callie was walking just like she is now and I was behind her. Only then, I had other things on my mind. Little did I know it would lead to where we are today. I guess to keep our marriage fresh, it was this one little thing we did that let each of us know just how truly in love we are with one another.

Every so often, Callie would look back at me and smile, and then turn her head to face in front of her. He natural blonde wavy hair curled over her shoulders as she turned her head back around. I knew why she was looking back to me. We both knew why. It was her way of saying she loved our little ritual. And I loved being Callie’s follower.

Our little ritual never got old. It was something we both looked forward too. Something we had together. The only thing that differed was how we ended up embracing and loving each other every time we reenacted our first meeting. However, everything that lead up to that moment was exactly the same as how I first approached her. Just like I am doing now by walking behind Callie slowly and admiring her features. Just like I did before I moved in for the pickup line.

I’d let Callie walk a little, wait for the tilt of her head over her shoulder and the smile from her sensual lips, and then let her walk a little further. A few minutes would pass and then it was my turn. I’d sneak up on her bare heels, tap her on the bare shoulder and say just what it was I said to her that hot night.

“You know, a woman like you should not be walking on the beach alone at night.” And just like that, I had that smile I wanted from Callie and her response.

“I’m not walking alone. I am walking with you.”  

From there, Callie and I would try our best to do what we did after that and bring back a flood of memories. Memories of why we fell in love. Memories that still let us know we were still in love. Until that special moment happened. Which was always initiated on the spur of the moment. It was usually something little that sparked it, but the sign was usually clear. Tonight, the sign was as clear as the water we were walking beside.

I found out what that little spark was tonight as I began to run my hands over her body and down underneath the towel wrapped around her waist. The towel did not come loose, as I was careful, but when my hands treaded underneath it, I found that Callie was bare. I felt the smoothness of her waist lead down to the smoothness between her legs. It was exceptionally smooth tonight. I could tell that Callie had shaved down there before we left for our escapade. Or what would be our sex-capade.

As I felt underneath the towel, Callie began to moan. I was rubbing her just above the start of her slit. The silkiness of her skin there made my fingers glide around with ease. Callie tilted her head back against my shoulder as I continued to rub her there.  

As Callie laid her head into me, she said, “Surprised?” with a moan.

I just mumbled, “Uh huh,” and then slowly slid my finger down her sexual slot, then outlining it as I came back up, and back down again through the middle, pressing in slightly. Callie tensed her body in reaction.

“You like that honey?”

“Yes, baby, very much. I love how you tease me.”

“And I love how you surprise me.”

Callie turned her body around to face me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I leaned down to kiss her tender lips. She tasted of sweet peaches and smelled like coconut. I ran my hands across her back, up and down, all around, caressing the softness there until I found my fingers wrapping around her bikini top where it hooked together.
With a twist of my fingers, the snap came apart and I pulled the bikini top away from her body. Callie’s breasts came into contact with my chest as the bikini top fell to the soft sand beside us. I felt the mound that formed her nipples touch my chest. I could feel them begin to come to life as I caressed her back and went further down with my hands. They really perked when my hand again went under the towel and explored around beneath it. Callie was already beginning to get wet. I felt the warm moisture escape her gentle perforation and land on my fingertip. Callie moaned from the slippage that evaded her hot spot as my finger slid across her now blossoming sensual plumage.  

Sliding my hand up, rubbing my finger along her soft shaven smooth skin until I had my hand again out from under the towel, I kissed her neck, brushed her hair back, and without hesitation, brought my finger that had caressed her sexual flower to my mouth, and licked the nectar that was still evident. I closed my eyes and mumbled, “Mmmm.”

“Hmm, must be good.” Callie said as I left my finger in my mouth, sucking all of her sweetness off of it.

“I’d say. A mixture of delicate flavors that only make up one thing.”

Callie looked at me with glossy eyes and asked, “And just what is that one thing?”

With one word, I spoke, “You.” After I had said it, I felt Callie’s body go rigid with desire. I was getting to her.

“Here,” I said and skimmed my hand down her now soft clammy skin until my hand was again hidden by the towel. Once more, my finger found her decadent incision and glided between the folds that comprised it. Callie sighed heavily as my finger ran up and down between the folds, getting more of her inner natural reaction upon it. Just as I did for myself, I brought my hand out and up to her lips and said, “taste.”

Callie took my finger into her mouth. I felt her tongue glide around my finger in a circle, as her taste buds lapped up the smooth texture that seeped from her inner recess. Without hesitation, Callie mumbled the same words I did, “Mmmm.”

“See what I mean,” I said as Callie took in the last drop of herself from my finger.

“I do,” Callie answered through a heavy sigh.

I looked in her deep blue eyes and kissed her tender lips. I could taste her sweetness on her lips. That made me want more of a taste of her. As I kissed her long and hard, both of my hands moved down to the towel and I found the knot that held it to her waist. I pulled with one hand and made the knot come loose. It fell to the sand by Callie’s feet in a crumpled heap.

I pulled away from her lips and her body and looked at her nakedness. The blue hue of the full moon shadowed her slender tanned toned skin in a silhouette. Callie was a true beauty in all forms. Callie stood there as I began the descent of her firm body, running my hands across her soft skin. I began at her neck, kissing gently the crease of it, over her shoulder, laying tender kisses there also. My hand rubbed her upper arm as I moved lower, bringing my face down to her right breast. I kissed gently where her breast began its slope downward and my left hand found her left one. Massaging her left breast gently, I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked in, making it pucker against my hot tongue. I felt Callie’s body give into my taunting even more. I felt her left nipple get hard and erect under my palm and gently, I moved my fingers to it, tweaking it between my index finger and thumb. Callie whimpered a slight sound of desire that let me know I was touching and arousing the right places.

Knowing she was satisfied by the sound she made, I moved lower, closer to my intended destination. As I kept on my descent, I now took my hands and ran them across her hourglass waistline, tracing it with my fingertips, making her body respond in the correct manner. When I reached her belly button, I took the tip of my tongue and circled it. Again, another deep sigh eluded her tender lips. I circled it again, then, as if I was tasting her core, I stuck my tongue inside the spot that had connected her to her mother at one time, and gently tickled. Callie responded with an actual giggle that sounded much like a little girl. I snickered also.

I then kissed below her naval, bringing her back to a sensual state. I could smell the scent of my destination permeate up to my sensory gland. The fragrance smelled of pure delight and I knew it would taste just as sweet. Knowing this, I could not stand it anymore, so I moved down lower, my hands propped on the curve of her hips. I kissed over her abdomen until my tongue was right above where her natural slice began. The aroma coming from it was overpowering. I wanted a taste of her desire, to drink from her sexual place of entry. I slid my tongue down just about an inch into the beginning of her slit. My tongue landed on her attentive knob which was hard and rigid. I sampled a bit of her sexual nectar as it landed on my taste buds. The delicacy that came from her inner depths sat wonderfully on my palate. I had to savor the flavor of her wholesomeness for a minute before gorging on her gracious nutrient.

Callie gave into me as I continued to feast on her clit.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

Circling it gently with the tip of my tongue, Callie groaned under my attack. I could feel her clit begin to pulse with desire. Not wanting to take her over the edge yet, I sucked in my tongue and moved lower, now taking my lips and gently caressing the plumping cleft that made up her entryway. Callie spread her legs a little more for a better feel and also to give me access to better serve her. Her natural liquid that flowed slowly from her inner depth coated the very spot I was meant to serve. Slowly, I followed the contour of one side that made her all woman. I could hear Callie gasp as I touched the delicate skin there, so sensitive and aroused, she could not help but react. And she reacted in the most positive of ways. By releasing more of the sweet liquor on which I was going to get buzzed.

I followed the same pattern as I went down her engorging flaps and when I reached the bottom peak, Callie had leaked enough sweetness to quench my thirst. Gently, I slipped my tongue in between her hot gash and slowly moved upward, tasting all of her natural goodness. Callie’s spot was not just moist, but also hot with arousal. My tongue slid all the way up, taking in her sweet syrup until I reached her clit again. This time, her clit was much hotter and more pronounced. I pulled away for a second just to have a look. The pink knob was so hard, rigid, and erect, it poked out of its hiding place on its own. It was begging for more attention.  

I looked up to Callie before I assaulted her hot place again. Callie’s eyes were closed and I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm. I had seen the same expression on her face before. I smiled to myself slyly, and then pressed my tongue to her clit. Callie tensed her body and sighed heavily. I began to circle her love nub slowly with the tip of my tongue. Callie began to moan even more and her clit began to throb. It began to bounce on my tongue as Callie breathed in and out. My hands, still braced on her bare hips, began to steady her, as she began to sway back and forth. She was almost there.

“Faster,” Callie said as she startled me, “Flick it faster. Please take me over the edge. I want to cum. I want you to make me cum.”

Granting her wishes, I began to flick faster on her hot pink clit, first in an up and down motion and then from side to side. Callie’s body reacted in a very positive manner. Her breathing began to get heavier and quicker. Her pussy began to quiver like it was talking to me, trying to tell me exactly what to do. And it was telling me what to do in a very sexual manner. I was giving in to it as it spoke sexual syllables.

“That’s it. Oh God, that’s it. I’m almost there baby. Take me over that ledge,” Callie spoke, barely getting the words out as I continued the ravishment on what was between her legs. My hands, still steadying her at the waist, felt the beads of perspiration form on her hot skin. Callie was not lying, she was almost there. I could tell she was about to lose control. He body was tensing more. I was finally bringing her over the edge.

Suddenly, as I flicked one last time upon her burning button, Callie clenched, her clit receding into her inner cove and through hot sensual breaths, she let out a long groan, not words, and let her body do its natural thing. The groan from Callie’s lips turned into a long sigh at the end and her orgasm culminated in the spot where my lips touched. A warm slow stream of orgasmic honey flowed from her sensual abyss and it was just enough for me to quench my sexual thirst. I drank the sweetness Callie provided me until she got weak in the knees and I felt her body begin to collapse.

Guiding Callie down to the soft white sand carefully, I made sure she came down on her knees. Grabbing the towel that had been around her waist, I spread it out behind her and laid her naked satisfied body on it. The moonlight shined upon her glowing tanned glorious body. I looked down to her and she looked up to me. Callie smiled gingerly and said, “Make love to me now. I want to feel your love truly surround me.”

I stood up to pull my bathing trunks off. As I pulled them down, my erection bounced up and down from its heavy weight and Callie opened her legs. Her pussy was still plump and glistened with natural moisture. Kneeling down between Callie’s spread legs, I thought of how much Callie looked like a beautiful nude angel and blessed the Lord for me finding her. 

As I moved closer to her sexual entryway, Callie whimpered. I looked at her lying there on the beach towel, the white sand a pale blue from the moonlight surrounding her nakedness, and leaned down to kiss her body. Her breasts formed perfect mounds and her hard nipples pointed straight at the full moon. Kissing just below her breast, I tenderly caressed them as I kissed. Callie moaned in delight. I felt the tip of my cock come into contact with her wet orifice. Callie could feel it there also, tickling her pinkness, playing games with her clit. Callie arched her body slightly and caused the head of my sexual probe to be inserted into her slightly. Callie sighed as it went inside. I felt her labia wrap around my glans and squeeze slightly. I gave a loud “umph” and Callie reacted. Her moist lips gripped again, this time pulling my hardness further inside her wet cavity. I gave way and let her love muscle pull my erection all the way inside her. Callie pulled me all the way inside her until I was balls deep. Her pliable pink walls surrounded my firm projection, acclimating itself to the invasion. Once I felt her grip on me lessen, I pulled out slightly so I could thrust into her with force. I wanted that first thrust to be hard and heavy. I wanted us to both feel its full effect.

Callie let out a yelp as I plunged deep inside her. Her body now giving in to my every move. With my arms out to her sides, hands planted on the towel and slightly raised from her body, I looked at her. Callie’s face was full of sexual expression as I glided in and out of her sizzling saturated slit with ease. Slowly, I lowered myself down to her, my mouth covering her right nipple. Slowly and methodically, I eased into her as I sucked on her erect nipple, flicking it with my tongue ever so slightly. I felt her left breast with my hand, gently massaging it as I continued to keep a slow rhythm into her. Callie began to whimper sweet sounds of pure ecstasy as I found a perfect rhythm that satisfied us both.

Gingerly, I stretched my body over hers, laying perfect tender kisses to her neck as Callie arched her body under mine. Callie’s soft body felt wonderful under my strong one. Every inch of her frame was blazing with desire, especially the spot where we were connected as one. As I kissed her neck, Callie tasted like hot buttered sugary cream. Callie made no words, just loving sounds of delight as I continued plunging into her, slowly, making sure I felt her elastic walls and she felt every ridge of my organ.  

With more tension building between us, Callie wrapped her long stems around my body. I felt the heels of her feet on my ass, as she used them to help push on me, making me go deeper inside her soaked pussy. My chest came down onto her firm breasts, her erect nipples sensitive to the touch. Callie let out more weeping sounds of passion as my chest touched hers. As I punched into her with the help of her legs around me, my chest rubbed over her hard nipples and Callie began to breath heavier and I felt the inside walls of her hot passage grip me even more. But Callie gripping me harder did not hinder my movements into her. Callie was so wet, even with her vaginal muscle gripping as firm as it was, I was able to glide my hard cock easily in and out.

I moved up to Callie’s horizontal lips and kissed her as I looked into her deep blue eyes. Sweetly, we locked onto each other, now in two separate places. We each felt the love pouring from us into each other.  

The heavy sighing and moaning from Callie finally turned into words. “Aahh, I can taste myself on your lips.”

I mumbled, “Uh hmm. Your sweet liquor I am now buzzed on,” as I entered her yet again.

“Oh, then let me get buzzed off of yours. I want to feel you cum inside me. Let me make you,” Callie responded and clenched me even harder as I sunk deep into her core.


Having Callie say that, I was now determined to please her. I reared up, strengthened my thrusts and pounded into her harder. Callie let out heavy breaths with a groan as her elasticity gave way to my force. Her body began to get rigid and tense. I watched her fingers dig into the towel and clench it hard causing her knuckles to become white. Then I felt the shudder deep inside her cushiony carnal cavity. That was my warning.

With one last dive into Callie, she gave way to the imminent explosion. I saw the ignition in her eyes, but the deafening shriek she provided let it be known. The long high pitched “uuummmppphhhh” from her and the gush released from her hot receptacle, forced me to explode deep inside her as well. Through her gushing cum, I released mine, the spasmic spurts filling her up. It felt like I came forever inside Callie. She always knew how to milk me for all that it was worth.

Both of us now drained dry and dripping with perspiration, I pulled my now subsiding erection from her happy place and collapsed beside her. Lying on my back looking up at the clear night sky, Callie slung her arm over my chest and pulled her head closer to my shoulder and rested it there. The sexual perfume both of us were giving off permeated the cool beach air.  

Finally, I turned and looked at my wife. Callie’s sweet face laying on my shoulder, her eyes closed and smiling. She was my wife. My lover. My everything. My Callie in the moonlight.
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors