Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candy Stroker 8: My Date

"The Candy Stroker returns, dispensing BJs and taking a new lover."

5
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
10.7k words 10.7k words
Candy Stroker 8: My Date

I had an afternoon shift at work that Saturday. There was no way I could perform any special services, what with visiting families all over the place.

Weekends, there were usually some on-call staff. One on my wing that day was a young male traveling nurse. I’d heard of that, so I asked him about it.

“It’s a great way to see the country and earn money,” he said. “Like, last winter I worked a hospital in Boulder, Colorado, and went skiiing a lot when I wasn’t on duty. I’ve got a job lined up in a few weeks in Sacramento, California, so I’ll get some serious climbing in at Yosemite.” He held out his hand. “I’m Ben.”

“Lois,” I said, shaking his hand. “Nice to meet you. Sounds like a nice life.”

During a few down times, I asked him more about his carefree lifestyle. He’d worked in Florida for a while, paddled the Everglades and sailed in the Keys. I told that sounded like a great perk to being a nurse and that I was thinking about being a nurse myself.

“So what are you doing here?” I asked. “This town’s no world-class outdoor hotspot.”

“Maybe not, but there’s plenty of hiking in the desert. You like to hike?”

“My friends and I don’t to it a lot, but I like it when I do.”

“Well, I love the outdoors,” he said, with a faraway look in his brown eyes. He wore his black hair long in a pony tail. The hair went with his thin face and slim build.

That was the last conversation we had before my four hour shift ended.

I admit, I thought of him as I started to masturbate before bedtime, but mostly I relived my time with Adam and Lois. Ben was too old for me anyway.

The Saturday shift, homework, and family stuff kept me from getting with Adam until late in the morning on Sunday. We planned to visit Zach and Matt at Zach’s garage. They had a band and wanted us to hear their new song.

Adam and I decided to have a talk before we went there. We drove to The Point. On the way, he kept talking about how he loved having sex with Lois and me and watching the pair of us. It was easy to find parking during the day. No other kids, just a few families with picnics. We found an unused table overlooking the wash. I caught some rays in my halter, shorts and strappy sandals.

“So what did you think about what Lois said,” I asked.

“Well, I sure have concerns about being separated from you so much. Not only for sex, but because I’m so in love with you, Lois.”

“I love you, too, Adam.” Our talk wasn’t off to a very productive start. We kissed too much. I finally broke it off. “We really need to talk, Adam. I think Lois is right, if we tried to limit ourselves to just us for sex, we’d fail and maybe even start lying.”

“I don’t want that. What we have is beautiful.”

“So I’ve been thinking...”

“Me, too.”

“...that maybe we should test things, like Lois said. If we can see other people and...be intimate with them, but remain as deeply in love as we are, then what’s the harm?”

“Oh, I agree. I thought of something else,” Adam said. “Remember Lois said she and her lover tell each other everything, but not enough to identify anyone?”

“Sure, I understand. You shouldn’t blab other people’s sex lives.”

“Well, in our situation, we’ll probably know who the other one goes out with, one way or another. So if I go with a girl from school and we get wild and crazy with each other, do you want me to tell you everything we do? I bet she, whoever she was, wouldn’t want that.”

“Nooo, I hadn’t thought of it that way, but you’re right. Hmmmm....”

“What I did, I tried to imagine this from everyone’s point of view,” Adam said. “If I had a great time, she wouldn’t want me to brag about it, even to you, maybe especially to you. And how would you feel? If you weren’t jealous, you’d be curious. You’d wonder just how good a time I had. If you were jealous, you’d want to know stuff for different reasons, probably. But if you were jealous, the experiment failed. And the same goes for me, all of it, if you go out and have a great time with some stud.”

“So we can do it, but we can’t tell each other about it? I don’t like that.”

“Well, I think that only applies to people we both know or might meet, don’t you? Not to classmates at our different schools next year. We can tell each other everything about that!” We grinned at each other.

I summed it up. “We’re both going to try to date and have sex with other people to see if we get jealous or not. I think we gotta tell them we are a couple, but allow each other to date and fool around. It’s only fair to them. We won’t tell each other what we do beyond what’s needed for safety if there’s any chance we know or might meet the person. And we should have fun!”

“Right.” Adam stuck out his hand. “Shake on it.”

We laughed as I pumped his arm vigorously. I moved into his arms. “Let’s kiss on it.”

After a while, we sat and looked at the riverbed. I lay my head on his shoulder. I took a deep breath. “Adam, I’d like to talk about something else.”

“What, hon?”

“Remember how much you liked watching me with Lois?”

“Remember? How could I ever forget. That was ssssooo hot!”

“I thought so, too. But I got to thinking.” I paused and took another deep breath. This was it. “Would I like to see two guys together? The more I thought of it, the more I got turned on. What do you think about that, Adam? Does it turn you off?” I looked at him anxiously.

He had a sort of half smile, licked his lips. “I told you about Rob and Janice, but I never told you how it all started, not the whole story.

“One hot day, after rehearsal we decided to go swimming. I didn’t want to walk all the way across camp to my cabin, so Rob offered to loan me some trunks. We went to his cabin to change. I couldn’t help noticing how big his cock was. 9 inches soft, and thick to boot. Rob sensed me staring, but I looked away. ‘It’s OK, Adam, you can take a look if you want. It’s just a cock.’ So I looked at it again. I told him it was the biggest I’d ever seen. He told me I had a nice looking cock, too. Then, to my embarrassment, he took mine in his hand and squeezed. He said, ‘Adam, if you don’t want to do this, just say so. Yes, I’m bi, and two guys can have lots of fun together, believe me.’

“Lois, I gotta admit sometimes I wondered what it would be like to play with a cock. Besides, I already felt good from his gentle squeeze. I let my curiosity get the better of me and I held his. I almost could’t get my hand around it.”

I interrupted Adam. “Wow, that is big,” I said, looking at his hand. He made a circle of his palm and fingers.

“Rob started jerking me off, and I did the same to him. I admit, June, I liked the feel of his prick in my hand and how it got harder. Not much bigger and thicker, just harder and upright. Mine was growing too, cause he made me feel good. He didn’t try to kiss me or anything, it was all about two dicks and making them feel good.”

“Adam, this is hot! What happened next?” I interrupted.

“Rob got on his knees and took me in his mouth, still pumping me with his hand. It felt so good I didn’t care if it was a guy. The whole thing was so sudden and surprising, and it felt so good, that in no time I was pumping my hips, slamming into him. “Oh, Rob, here goes,” I said, pouring everything I had into his mouth. It was like an explosion, and left me weak. My knees buckled and Rob helped me lie down on his bed. “That was incredible, Rob,” I said.

“’You liked it?’ He asked.

“I nodded and smiled.

“’Will you do me, Adam? I’d love to cum in your mouth.’

‘Eagerly, I reached for his cock. I squeezed it again, and he moved up to me. I opened wide, and took in his head. The skin was so smooth. I licked it, and compressed my lips around the base of his helmet. Rob groaned and told me I was a natural. I took the whole shaft in my mouth and felt his big tip against my throat. I stretched my lips to get as much of him inside me as possible, but I coudn’t quite get it all. I liked how he filled me up. I gulped and bobbed my head up and down, sucking that big dick.

“Rob swung his hips back and forth, and I rocked with him, squeezing his base with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. I was amazed how much I enjoyed a cock.

“Rob spasmed really fast and grunted, slamming into me. He cried out as I felt warm, wet spurts deep in my mouth. I decided not to swallow, so I kinda locked my throat. Rob just about filled my mouth with jism. He gave a few last spurts, then stopped. He took a deep breath, and his big prick started softening. I opened my mouth and showed him his cum.

“’Oh, Adam, how nice,’ he said. ‘How good you made me feel.’

“I licked my lips with his cum, then slowly swallowed it. He asked me how it tasted and I told him I liked it. We hugged each other and got into our trunks and left to join the others.

“As we walked toward the lake, Rob told me he liked doing it with me a lot, that he’d like to do it again but that if I didn’t want to, he would accept that. I told him I’d think about it, but that I’d probably do it again.”

“Did you? Do it again with him?” I asked, breathless with excitement.

“Well, it was that night that I was first with Janet and him. I left that part out, but every time the three of us got together, Rob and I fooled around, but we both saved our cum for when it was our turn with Janet. She said she loved watching us do each other.”

“Oh, wow, I really want to see you with a guy, Adam.” I laughed. “We’re a couple of cocksuckers!”

We both laughed and Adam kissed me.

“Well, we gotta be careful. Most guys are so sensitive about being labeled queer. I don’t want that to get around our town.”

I told him I understood, but that we could look for ways to make it happen. Adam said he missed sucking cock, so he wanted it to happen again anyway.

“If we got together with Melinda and Jake for us to put on a show, how would you feel about doing it with Jake?”

“If he wanted to, I’d go for it. We’ve never talked about gays, and you’re the first person I ever told. Such a big, stupid taboo. To me, it’s just another way to have fun with your cock.”

“Can I tell Mel, then if she asks Jake and he goes for the idea, can she tell him you’re willing?”

“How about if you find out if it’s something Mel’s interested in seeing? I want to do it and have you see me, but not if I’m going to get labeled a fag. I’d rather wait.”

“Ok, I’ll sound out Mel first and tell her not to mention your name until we check with you. I sure hope it happens.” I kissed Adam.

We figured it was a good time to go to Zach’s. We had to bang on the garage door to get let in. The neighbors insisted they keep it shut to minimize the sound. The amps, guitar stands and drum set filled enough of the garage that no car would fit. Camping gear, tools, barbecue supplies, and other stuff filled the shelves on the walls. Matt played guitar and Zach bass, but the drummer couldn’t make it, so they used a track in a synthesizer. They played their new song, which was funny, about a guy who saw pictures of his girlfriend with another guy on facebook. She let him get freaked out and teased him before revealing it was her cousin. Zach sang, which was...OK.

After the song, we stood there talking about other kids at school. Zach and Matt kept looking at me in my halter and shorts. I thought it would be fun to tease them, since their song was about teasing of one sort. I pretended to be real interested in their amplifier. I bent over to get a closer look. I glanced up. Sure enough, they were staring down my cleavage. “So this button controls the volume, and this one adjusts the tone. What does this one do?” I pointed to the third button.

Zach squatted by me. “That one changes the distortion. Turn it one way and it sounds just like an acoustic. The other way it’s all rough and sorta glittery.” His eyes dropped to my chest and he licked his lips.

“Thanks, Zach,” I said. I stood up and stretched, arching my back, up on tiptoe, arms over my head, bending way back. “I’m stiff from bending down.”

Matt said, “I’m stiff from watching you stretch.”

Everyone laughed. Adam winked at me, so I knew my show was OK with him. I bent over and touched my toes.

“Oh, man,” said Zach.

“Adam, I told you before, you’re a lucky man.”

“Don’t I know it.”

I said, “I learned a new stretch I’d like to show you. Do you have a sleeping pad with all that camping gear?”

Zach grabbed one from the shelf and rolled it out on the floor with a flourish. “Here you are, Milady.”

I knelt on the pad. “I need a partner for this stretch. You first, Zach. Stand real close, right in front of me.” His shorts, with a noticeable bulge, were right at my eye level. “This is an exercise to see how...” I paused, took a deep breath, and pulled down my halter. Everyone gasped.... “much a girl’s breasts can make a penis stretch. So let’s see the penis.” I tugged down Zach’s shorts. His blue cotton underwear snagged on his erection, but I twanged the waistband and down it came. “Now, guys, I don’t mind satisfying your curiosity about my boobs, and I won’t leave you hanging, but it’s all boobs and oral. I keep my shorts on and you gotta promise never to talk about this.”

The two boys promised, sorta stuttering. Adam grinned and rubbed himself through his pants.

I held Zach’s cock. It was a bit longer than Adam’s, but not nearly as thick. He had light curly hair you could see through. I rubbed it over my nipples and into my cleavage. Zach reached down and started feeling me up.

“Oh, they’re so firm! They feel so good. I never saw any like these, even in pictures. Thank you, thank you so much, June.”

Matt openly stroked himself. “How big are you, Lois?”

“34DD last time I bought a new bra.”

“Wow,” said the awestruck lad, staring.

Adam wore a big grin and was also pulling his pud. “That’s my girl!”

I thrilled to have three guys all hard over me at once. Zach was pretty worked up from squeezing me. Gripping my tits, he thrust his stiffie up and down between them. I licked his tip at the top of his stroke. “Are you ready for your suck, Zach?”

“I want to suck you first,” he gasped.

“Oh, of course you do. How could I be so impolite.” We all laughed. I stretched up and Zach knelt on the pad, bending over to take my nipples in his mouth. He was a bit rough, but not too bad. I don’t think he had much experience. I sure was wet in my shorts. I kept stroking him, sometimes using both hands, sometimes grabbing his ass, sometimes cradling his balls in one hand. Precum dribbled out.

“OK, June, suck me now. I need to cum!”

“Oh, goody. I want your cock.” I took his tip in my mouth, licked it and sucked it in, gobbling up the rest of his shaft. I massaged his balls and squeezed the base of his shaft. I couldn’t quite get it all in, it was so long. I worked my tongue on the tip deep in my mouth, then went back to moving up and down the shaft. Adam and Matt encouraged us. “That’s right, suck that cock.” “Slam it in her, give it to her good!”

Zach didn’t last long. He pushed my head against me and his hips swung wildly, but I kept up, keeping his cock in my mouth. He grunted and groaned as spurt after spurt of his cum flew from his cock to my mouth.

Gasping, he withdrew. I looked up at him and let some of his cum ooze out over my lips, then I licked it up. All three guys gasped. “Delicious, Zach,” I said. “Thank you.”

“You’re thanking me? I never felt anything like your marvelous tits and that was the best blowjob I ever had!”

“I’m glad I satisfied your natural curiosity about my big ones and that I made you happy. Matt, ready for your turn?”

“You bet!” Matt crossed the room with a bound and rudely pushed Zach out of the way with a grin. “Oh, I’ve wanted to feel these for so long!” He knelt on the mat and ran his hands over my breasts, lifted them, and rasped his thumbs over my nips. I liked his hands on me better than Zach’s. My nipples got hard right away.

To my surprise, Matt kissed me. I kissed him back, but opened my eyes to see Adam’s reaction. I needn’t have worried; He grinned and winked at me as he played with his own cock. Zach was holding himself, too, but hadn’t regained an erection. During the kiss, Matt kept feeling one of my breasts. I moved one hand from his back to his cock, feeling his spongy head and squeezing out some precum. It was about as thick as Adam’s but not as long, I thought, by a tiny bit. Sure felt nice.

Matt moved down to my breasts, tongueing and licking them all over. He soon focused on my nipple, sucking one and rubbing the other. Matt pulled my aureole into his mouth, sucking hard, then letting it out, sucking it in again, all the while flicking his tongue over my nip. It was right on the edge of pain, and I loved it. I threw back my head and gasped, pushing his head into me. Matt switched to the other breast and did the same, leaving me very turned on. He shifted about and, like Zach, used his thick penis like a plow in my furrow. He held my breasts from the sides, making as much contact with his thrusting cock as possible.

After his cockhead peeked up from between my mounds a few times, I darted my tongue out to meet it. “Yeah, June, lick my tip!”

I was so focused on Matt’s cock that I paid little attention to the audience comments. “Go, June, go!” “Lick that dick.” “It’s nice in there, isn’t it?”

I tucked my head down and strained my lips, rewarded by a brief taste of Matt’s cockhead. Next thrust, there was more precum. I caught it between my lips and licked it on the downstroke. Matt groaned. “I need it, June, now.” His warm cock was right in front of me. I took it in my hand, stroking it as I gave him a big smile. I watched his face as I tilted him toward my lips and circled the tip. His eyes rolled back. I swiftly gulped down the entire length, his cockhead bumping against my throat, nearly gagging me. I didn’t care. I sucked in and out vigorously, my hand following my mouth, my mouth twisting around from side to side.

As I sucked Matt, I felt a special delight, one I hadn’t felt before. More than the joy of sucking a nice cock, more than the excitement of being watched and encouraged, I felt fulfilled and honored. I was Adam’s girl, we were in love, and he felt I was so hot he wanted his friends to experience the pleasures I shared with him. What better way to show his friends he cared for them? I was his gift, and proud of it.

I felt fulfilled, but suddenly I was filled in another way. Matt’s cockhead expanded, his thrusting was rapid and urgent. With a great cry, he spurted into me, the hot spunk hitting the back of my throat, sliding around in my mouth. With one last thrust and a few drops, he was spent. His whole body twitched when I licked his tip. I love to do that to Adam when he’s so oversensitive after he cums, and Matt was no different.

I let Matt’s softening dick slip from between my lips and looked up at him. When he looked back, I opened my mouth, showing him the big wad of cum he’d given me on my tongue. I turned and showed my prize to Adam and Zach, then tilted my head back to let the gooey cum slide down my throat. I swallowed.

The boys started clapping, whooping, and hollering. “June, you’re the best!” “Whatta girl!” Whatta pair!”

When the boys calmed down, still on my knees on the pad, I asked, “Adam, do you want a blowjob or shall we go home so you can fuck my brains out?”

“I really want to fuck you, babe. Let’s go!”

“OK, Adam, but I need to cum now, and I don’t care if you guys watch.” I stood up and leaned against a workbench, spreading my legs. The elastic waistbands of my shorts and panties were no barrier to my hand as I found my damp lips. I pressed my clit hard and swirled my two fingers around the engorged nubbin. Matt and Zach watched, slack-jawed. I doubt they’d ever seen a girl masturbate before.

I didn’t take long. I closed my eyes and rolled my head back, sighing ever deeper and longer. With a final shudder, I withdrew my hand. My performance earned me more clapping. Adam drew me to him with an arm around my waist. “Let’s go, babe, I need you bad.”

I twisted away. “Let me say a proper good-bye to your friends.” I went to Zach and Matt. “One last feel for each of you...” Each lad held a breast and bent to suck a nipple. Two mouths on me almost got me started all over again, but Adam awaited. “That’s enough, boys,” I said, laughing. They looked up, grinning. “Here’s a sniff.” I waved my fingers, fresh from my clit under the boys’ noses. They both sniffed deeply, excited anew by my aroma. I thought they’d probably jerk off together.

I skipped over to Adam and kissed him. He practically dragged me to his car and drove toward my house, barely able to keep to the speed limit.

“Oh, God, June, that was so hot! Watching you turn those guys on with your breasts and then sucking them off. Wow. I’m so proud of you, June!”

“I loved doing it, Adam. I felt like I was your gift to your best friends and I loved it. They’re always staring at my chest, and I’m so glad they now know firsthand what fun you have with me - at least some of it.”

“I guess there’s enough of you to share.” He copped a feel.

“Adam, I’d like to fuck Matt, if you don’t mind, dear. I won’t do more with Zach. I didn’t like his touch and he doesn’t have a lot of experience. I mean, I’m totally glad I showed him my breasts and let him play and I really liked giving him his blowjob, but I don’t think I’ll do anything more with him. Matt, on the other hand was sexy and his touch really turned me on. Would you like to see me fuck him?”

“Would I? Wow, that would be great!”

“Well, don’t tell him, and we’ll surprise him someday, OK?”

Adam liked the idea and agreed as we pulled into the driveway.

Dad was out somewhere. Mom greeted us with a smile, then did a sort of double-take. She got a funny smile I’d never seen on her face, shook her head, and said, “I see my little girl’s all grown up. You two need to go upstairs fast, I can tell. Have fun. I suddenly remembered some shopping I have to do. I don’t want to hear you getting...rambunctious.”

I hugged and kissed her. “Mom, you’re the best.” Adam’s eyebrows jerked upward and he muttered his thanks.

In my room, Adam wasted no time. He pushed me onto the bed and seemed to tear his pants off, sandals flying across the room. I tugged down my halter and whisked off my shorts, trying to keep up with him.

He was all over me. A couple of quick kisses and he buried his face between my breasts, squeezing my nipples with both hands. I threw back my head and gasped. I gripped his cock tightly, squeezing it rather than stroking it. Adam roughly pushed two fingers into me. I was glad for my dampness after the blowjobs I’d given. His fingers wriggled and he slapped my clit area with the thick part of his palm. I felt his urgency and stroked his cock fast.

Adam suddenly pulled away from my hand. Still fingering me, he waved his cock in my face. “Gotta do me like the guys!”

I didn’t mind. I opened my mouth and he shoved it inside. His dick rasped over my lower teeth and it didn’t seem to bother him. The tip rammed my throat, even pushed me back. I covered my teeth with my lips and put pressure on as he slammed into me again and again. I tasted his precum, smelled his sweat. His pounding hand brought me over the edge.

I guess my muffled moans excited him, ‘cause as I came, I tasted precum again. He pulled out of my mouth and removed his fingers, spreading my thighs with his. Adam rammed into me with all his force, filling me and pounding my cervix. I’d never felt so taken, so used as the means of my lover’s pleasure. I loved it and bucked my hips to meet him. His ballsack slapped my ass, his belly ground my clit and his thick penis rasped back and forth. “Oh, Adam!” I cried as I came again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Adam, much to my surprise, got off the bed, lifting me into the air, holding my ass to push me up and down as he swung his hips. He staggered around in a complete circle, pumping me up and down as he humped into me. Eyes wide at his antics, I kissed him. With a big sigh, he lowered me to the bed and kept pounding into me, gasping for breath, grinding against me. “Adam, I’m cumming!” I cried. His deep growls and long, insistent thrusts told me he was at the peak also. He pumped into me again and again, his growl becoming a loud bellow as he spurted into me.

When he was done, he opened his eyes, still breathing hard, and rolled away from me. I rolled with him, wanting to keep him inside. I would up lying on him, my head on his chest and shoulder.

“Wow, I should suck your friends off every day if it gets you going like that, wild man!” He grinned and sucked in more air. In a few moments, he got his breath back and kissed me, long and deep. We snuggled and fell asleep for a few minutes.

When we awoke, we told each other how in love we were and made love again, more slowly and sensuously. We showered and dressed. When we came back downstairs, Mom was there. She gave us a wink but said nothing. We sat at the dining room table and did some homework together. I worked four to midnight, so Adam left when I got into my uniform. He told me he always likes to see me dressed like that.

At work, I went to the nurse’s station on my wing for report. To my surprise, Ben was there, not in scrubs but in regular clothes, holding a clipboard with next week’s schedule. “Hi, Ben,” I smiled.

“Just the lady I wanted to see,” he said, eyes twinkling. “Got a minute?”

A glance at the clock showed me to be five minutes early. “Sure, what’s up?”

He led me a few paces from the station and smiled, raising his eyebrows. “June, I’d like to take you on a short hike and dinner afterwards next Saturday. Can you make it?”

Taken aback, I inhaled, my thoughts rushing. He’s in his 20s. He’s soo handsome - and nice. I gotta be honest. “That’s very nice, Ben, and I’d like to. You should know I’m seeing someone pretty seriously, but we’re going to different schools in the fall and we agreed we can date other people if we want. I think we’d have a good time together, but you should know Adam’s real important to me.”

“Well, I was pretty sure a girl as smart and beautiful as you would have a boyfriend around.

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

I’m definitey game, and I’m glad you were so honest with me.” We talked a few minutes about where we’d hike, what I should wear, and so on, then the shift started. We smiled and waved our good byes.

At odd moments during the shift, I thought about the date. Would he come on to me? Did he just want some sexual relief while he was in our town? Or did he simply want to have a companion, a pretty friend? Would I sleep with him if I had the chance? B my arrangement with Adam, I could if I wanted to. He was very good looking, different from Adam, my blonde Adonis. Ben was thinner, with swarthy skin and dark hair. He even sported a thin moutache. I’d never kissed a guy with a moustache. I wondered what it would be like.

Wouldn’t you know it? The next time I saw Adam, he wanted to do something with me on Saturday. I had to tell my boyfriend I had a date! Of course, I was going to tell him anyway, but I felt awkward since he asked me out at the same time. He was my real boyfriend, after all.

Adam was totally cool about it. He asked a few questions, like how had I met Ben. I explained about visiting nurses, and he thought a minute, smiled, told me to have a good time and kissed me. Then he showed me a good time, if you know what I mean.

Tuesday, Mel came over after school while Adam was at work. We ended up in our usual embrace, mouth to pussy, mouth to pussy. Afterwards, we held each other and kissed. She told me she’d finally told Jake that we were lovers too. “He went totally nuts, June, saying he wanted to watch, that it would be the hottest show in the world. So I guess he doesn’t mind.” She laughed. “Would you be willing to show him what he wants?”

“You bet, honey. That threesome Adam and I had with Lois was incredible. Do you think you’d be jealous if I fucked him? I always thought he was hot.”

“Not if I was right there. I think I’d get excited to watch you two together. I know he’d like to do it with you; I see him stare at your chest.”

“I know he does, Mel, and I don’t encourage him. But guys like ‘em so much and I can’t exactly hide them, can I?”

“No, you can’t hide ‘em, but you don’t have to flaunt ‘em like you do.”

“But it’s so much fun,” I pouted.

Mel just laughed and kissed one of my nipples lightly.

“Mel,” I said, “We know the guys dream of seing us together. Do you ever think of two guys like that?”

“Sometimes, yeah. I think it would be hot. All that strength, all that dick. Besides, why should we girls be the only ones to know how good a dick feels in your mouth?”

“You gotta promise not to tell this to anyone but Jake and he’s gotta promise also.”

“Ok, you know I don’t blab.” Mel looked puzzled.

“Adam’s done it before, likes it, wants to do it again.”

“What, you mean Adam sucks dick?”

“He sucked one guy’s dick a few times and he liked it. He said he likes how it feels in his mouth and he likes it when a guy cums.”

“Wow, and he’s so...not macho, not Adam, but he’s so strong and dependable and so...well, manly.”

“Don’t I know it. I love him.”

Mel threw a pillow at me, but I didn’t respond to that. “Do you think if we had Jake and Adam together and they watched us that they’d....”

“I dunno. Guys are funny about that kind of stuff, always worrying someone will think they’re a queer or something.” She paused. “I mean we could say fair is fair, if we do it, you should, but all Jake would have to say is that we like it together and he doesn’t.”

“He’d be right, too. We don’t want to make him do somehting in bed he doesn’t like, or con him into it. That’s just wrong.”

“How’d the subject come up between you and Adam anyway?”

“I told him I’d been thinking about it and thought it would be hot and asked him what he thought.”

“Well, duh. It’s true, and it worked in your case, so why don’t I just ask him? Worst he can do is say no.”

We shook our heads and laughed. Pretty easy solution. I asked her to get back to me before mentioning Adam’s interest to Jake.

Saturday morning, I spent some time getting my clothes ready for my hiking date with Ben. I wasn’t much of a hiker, but I liked the ones I’d done. An older cousin was like Ben, always going on hikes, bike rides and so on. For my birthday, he’d given me all these outdoor clothes from the Summit Hut where he worked. I wore these long pants that could zip off and become shorts. They sure were baggy, though. But Ben said I should bring long pants and shorts, so I was glad I had those. I even had a special shirt that had lotsa pockets and vents. I put the pant legs, an extra shirt, sunglasses, a water bottle and a couple of candy bars in a bookbag. I hated those baggy shorts, so I rolled them up as high as they’d go.

When Ben arrived, he insisted on meeting my parents. He showed them where we’d be on a map, told them he had a first aid kit and was a nurse, the name of the restaurant, and his cell number. I thought, they’re going to want me to dump Adam for him. No way.

When we got in the car, Ben eyed my legs. “You’re something else, June.”

“What do you mean?”

“I didn’t think anyone could make zip-off cargo pants look sexy, but you sure did.”

I laughed and said thanks.

I enjoyed myself all day. The hike, along some old telephone line, was easy and had great views of the canyon. Ben knew a lot and told me some interesting naturalist stuff. When it got hot, he changed to a short sleeved shirt. I liked that view better than the canyon. Ben’s olive skin was partly hidden by rather thick hair on his chest, and his muscles, though not as developed as Adam’s, were defined and rippled when he flexed.

As we drove to the restaurant, I zipped the pantlegs back on. I felt unglamorous, but the place was near the U and everyone was very cas. At dinner, we talked about some of his outdoor adventures, more on being a traveling nurse, and he asked me about my plans for school and what my other hobbies were. I was tempted to tell him my new hobbies were lingerie and sex, but I didn’t. After dinner, I excused myself to go to the washroom. I’m having a great time, I thought. He’s handsome, witty, and charming. I’ll go out with him again if he asks. It’s been a nice date.

When I got back to the table, Ben rose politely and asked, “What would you like for dessert, June?”

“I’m not hungry, but you go ahead.”

“Oh, dinner was enough for me. I don’t eat lots of dessert.” He smiled. “I guess it’s time to take you home.”

I didn’t want the evening to end. To my surprise, I said, “Why don’t you show me your hotel room?” I fluttered my eyelashes.

Ben did a double take, caught my wicked smile. “You sure?”

“Very.” And I was. As soon as I thought of him taking me home, I wanted to be with him. I moistened a bit at the thought.

“Wow. OK,” he said enthusiastically.

Ben put his credit card in the holder and we sat while the waitress made the transaction. Ben looked at me quizzically, one eyebrow raised. “Your boyfriend? I like and respect you too much to want to break anything up. And I will move on, you know.”

“Adam and I are very free. I’m sure I’ll tell him about it unless you don’t want me to.”

A wide grin covered Ben’s face. “Oh, it’s like that. Cool!” The waitress returned and Ben signed the bill quickly.

During the short drive to the hotel, Ben caressed my thigh and told me, “June, you’re probably one of the most beautiful women I ever dated.”

I ran my hand through his long hair, pulled off his elastic. I’d wanted to do that all day. “Flattery will get you everywhere.” I kissed his cheek.

Ben held the door to his room open. In that first moment I noticed a big bed and a small kitchenette. I turned to face Ben. “I gave Adam my virginity in this very hotel, Ben. You’re next.”

He laughed. “Do you bring all your lovers here?”

“Well, I guess I do, so far. You’ll be my second.”

He put his hands on my waist. “Really, only your second?”

“For full sex. I’ve given other guys handjobs and blowjobs.”

“You’re hot, June.” He kissed me and I clung to him, opening my mouth for him. Our tongues slid around each other, our grip on our bodies grew tighter. I twined my hand in his marvelous hair, pulling his face to mine.

We moved sideways to the bed and sort of fell on it, still kissing. Ben rubbed my back and I ran my other hand up and down his hip and thigh. He muttered, “I guess we’ll skip the drinks and soft music.”

I laughed and kissed him again. I felt his ass and squeezed. He pushed his hips toward me and I felt him, all stiff against me. I thought, it’s pretty big. Ben kissed and hugged me for some time. About the time I wondered if he was ever going to do anything else, he gently explored my butt with his hand, sliding all over me, tracing my crease with the side of his hand. I liked that. No one had done that before. He squeezed me and put a hand on each cheek and gently rotated them, always pulling up from the inside, pulling my pussylips up from the back. I liked that so much I threw my upper leg over him, spreading myself to give my labia more room to move.

He licked my ear and sucked on my earlobe, still grinding my ass in that exciting way. He nipped my neck with his teeth and I got goosebumps all over, arched my back and moaned. I clung to him, pressing my breasts against him. He thrust his hips, reminding me of his big cock.

Ben’s hands left my rump and traveled up to my shoulders, massaging me briefly. He undid one button of my blouse, but instead of feeling my breasts, he crossed his hands at the wrists and massaged my shoulders and lower neck, claiming my lips for another long, probing kiss.

I was nearly breathless with excitement and desire. Finally, he undid a few other buttons on my shirt. He tugged and I shrugged, and my shirt slipped from my arms to my waist.

“How beautiful, June,” he said as he gazed at my lacy bra and swelling orbs. He touched them with just his fingertips, lifted them from beneath. His face barely above my mounds, he warmly exhaled down my valley. He massage the upper slopes with his thumbs as he kissed me again. The thumbs brushed my bra over my nipples. When he undid the clasp in front, I gasped, wanting his mouth.

But no. “How lovely, how big, how firm,” Ben whispered as he stroked the undersides. He traced the outline of my aureoles with fingertips. I was so worked up I panted, making my globes heave. He held one, then the other in both hands and gently squeezed them. His hot breath warmed my aureoles and stiff nipples. He kissed me again and his fingers and thumbs gently rolled my nipples. He slowly increased the pressure.

My eyes flew open in surprise and delight. I felt the beginnings of orgasm! Ben broke the kiss and took my nipple into his mouth, tongue flicking over it. That did it! “Ooohhhh! Ben, Ben!” He kept licking and sucking gently as I caught my breath. “Oh, you wonderful man! I didn’t know that could happen.”

Ben looked up, a huge grin across his face. “Happens sometimes. I love it!”

“Me, too.”

I wanted to do something for him. I rubbed his erection. “Oh, you’re big, Ben.” I laughed.

So did he, then he said, “Bong, bong, bong.” Big Ben. We really laughed at that.

“I bet that’s not the first time you made that joke.”

He favored me with a smile, a wink, and a little shrug. I tugged at his belt. He helped me and in a few seconds there it was.

Ben was huge! And bare, no hair. It swelled up and covered his belly button and more. I’d never seen one so big and thick. I reached for it and my thumb and index finger barely touched around it. “Oh, you are so huge!” I moved my hand up and down. Precum dampened the tip, but when I squeezed on the way up, more emerged. My thumb spread it all over the soft, spongy helmet and my finger dragged more down the sides on the downstroke. “I hope I can fit my mouth around it - and somewhere else.”

“Don’t worry, lover, it’ll be fine.”

I pumped him up and down, loving the warmth and thickness of the big cock. “This reminds me of work,” I said, looking at him with an evil grin.

“Work? What?”

“I’m the Candy Stroker,” I told him. “Sometimes on night shift, if a guy can’t sleep, I help him out with my special treatment.” I squeezed that marvelous fellow harder and stroked faster. “They all want to feel my breasts, and I let them as long as they keep their hands outside.That way I can stop instantly if anyone comes. But of course, soon it’s the patient who comes. I love seeing that. I feel very efficient and professional when I clean them up and kiss them good night.”

Ben thrashed about, just like the guys in the hospital. “June, stop, you’ll make me cum with your wild talk!” That would never do. I let go.

Ben held still and breathed hard, not even looking at me for a few seconds. With a sigh, he started breathing more normally. He grinned. “June, you just about made me pop my load early, and that never happens. You’re one hot gal!” He kissed me, and his hands claimed my breasts again, kneading them gently, thumbs going over my nipples.

“I want to be between these big beauties.”

“I should have known,” I said. “All the guys want to be there.”

“It’s my cock’s third favorite place.”

“Let’s do this right,” I said. I grabbed his ankles and climbed off the bed, kneeling and pulling him toward me. I cupped my breasts with my hands on the outside and pushed them in, encasing that big dick.Other guys, I had to strain to catch the tip. Not Ben. His brushed my lips at the top of the first stroke and kept doing it. After that first upthrust I was ready, wide open to lick each time after that. At first, I moved up and down, but Ben’s hip thrusts were enough to drive the tip down so it disappeared, then ram its way through the warm, yielding breastflesh.

Ben gasped, “June, you’ve got the best tits!” He felt them again, so I took my hands away. More precum spread on his cockhead, and I started some serious tip nipping, bending down to catch him as long as possible. After a few of those, he gave one extra hard push and didn’t go down when I caught his tip. I reached under my boobs and grasped the base of his cock. Here goes nothing, I thought as I slowly eased the long, thick shaft into my mouth. I didn’t quite have to strain, but I sure had to open up. Before I knew it, the big, swollen tip banged against my throat, making me gag. It looked like I didn’t even have half of it. I stretched my lips forward in a vain effort to engulf it all. I loved the feeling of fullness that monster cock gave me. With it lodged all the way inside, I gulped and slid the back of my tongue around his frenulum.

Ben groaned again and again, finally drew his cock back to my lips. I gripped the thickness with my lips and even gently bit him. “Ungh!” His whole body jerked. He grabbed my hair and stood up, swinging his hips, insistently pushing his huge member into me so hard it pushed my head back. I felt the tip expand and tasted more precum. I desperately locked my lips around his girth, pumping my hand along the lower shaft that I couldn’t get in my mouth. It almost hurt, but I loved it. I felt cold on my legs, dimly realizing I was dripping. Ben gave me a final push, then slowly withdrew. He looked down at me with a stupefied grin. “Whew! You are amazing. Come back up here for your own turn.”

I scrambled up as Ben arranged the pillows against the headboard. I understood. Pausing to kiss him briefly, I lay back with my torso propped up and my legs spread wide.

Grinning, Ben lay on his stomach between my legs. Ben lowered his face and began sort of combing me with his lips. He pulled my hair all out of the way. I thought it would tickle, but it felt sorta nice. Not wild, but as he worked, he got closer and closer to my lips, then right over them, the sparse hairs that grew on my pussylips. But his lips never touched mine, only the hair. It was pleasant, but frustrating. I wanted him to lick me.

With my hair all laid out in a pattern away from my sex, he started licking me - on the hair, not my lips. He worked his way all around the outside of my mound, but never got where I needed him. Didn’t he know anything?

It was a bit better when he licked the inside of my thighs, but as his tongue went up, it went right to the side of my lips - the outside on both sides. I was damp from all our making out, but I really wanted him to suck my pussy.

He finally touched my lips. His tonge tip went up and down the outer edge of my lips very gently. Then, as gently, the tiny tip over my thickest set of lips. He repeated this.

The need inside me ached. What was he doing? Next, he finally got inside me. But only between my outer lip and my inner, both sides. He stopped short of my clitoral hood both sides, then licked my outer lip again. Then back to the crease between my lips.

My breathing was ragged and I started gasping. I realized what he was up to. I stopped feeling impatient and enjoyed it. Next, he used that maddening tongue tip on the slit, but without going inside, barely touching my inner lips where they would rest against my panties. He went up and down again and again.

My need for a good pussylicking was over the top. “More, more!” I cried.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha,” chuckled Ben, running his wide tongue across the outer lips, with just a bit more pressure. He didn’t do this as often as he did with the tongue tip, but it felt great.

He turned his head sideways and took my outer lips between his and sucked them, one at a time, his lips sliding up and down on each lip, driving me crazy. Then he did that for my inner lips. I was beside myself with need. My head lolled from side to side as I moaned wordlessly. Finally, I felt his tongue going into my cunt, very low down, very slowly and begin to lick. It felt wonderful, but did nothing to give me relief.

His tongue slowly rose toward its goal. I was ready to go over the top big time.

He rolled his maddening tongue around my clitoral hood, not in it.

He moved back down and wriggled his tongue down at the bottom of my pussy! He did this three times! Slowly! By the time he went up to the third time, I rolled my head from sided to side, making mewing sounds of frustration and desire, and pounding my fists on the bed.

Finally, he darted his tongue onto my clit and licked and licked. I burst over the top in one of the biggest orgasms I’d ever experienced. I screamed and rolled my head around, pulling his head into me with both hands. Wave after wave hit me.

When I relaxed as the tremors in my body ceased, Ben slowed down, but didn’t stop his tongue. He sucked my clit up into his lips and flicked that incredible tongue tip over my sensitive nubbin until I came once again, though not as strong as the first.

Just as things started to calm down for me, he slid up my body, feeling my breasts and sucking one nipple for a second as his cockhead pressed against my wet, willing pussylips. He Frenched me deep as his head slipped into me.

Ben moved his hips the tiniest bit so his monster cock didn’t go into me any deeper, but there was motion going on. He was pulling my lips in and out a tiny bit. He broke our kiss and propped himself on his arms, watching me with the most intense gaze. Ke kept rocking back and forth that little distance. I wanted to feel that big dick fill me up, but all I got was his head at my entrance. “Ohhh,” I gasped.

Then he started to fill me. He went in very slowly, about an inch and stopped, again pumping his hips the tiniest bit. Almost immediately, he went back to the entrance.

He kept doing this, sliding deeper into me, sometimes an inch, sometimes two or three, rocking back and forth, then back to the entrance and just his tip. It did the same thing his tongue had done to my pussy. I wanted his shaft so bad! He never said anything and never took his eyes from mine, just smiled, with the corners of his mouth going up when I gasped in frustration each time he withdrew. “Ben, fill me up! I want your cock!”

“You’ve got it, I’m inside you.”

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I don’t. We’re making love. Don’t you like it?” He sounded hurt and bewildered, though he kept doing that partial entry/withdraw thing as we talked.

“I love it but I want more!” I practically shouted.

“Are you sure? I am pretty big, I don’t want to hurt a beauty like you.”

“Ben, I want all your cock in me. Now!” He had only his tip in me, the maddening man.

“Well, OK, since you ask for it,” he said with a show of reluctance. “But I’m going to go slow to make sure I don’t hurt you.”

He went in very slowly, filling me more than ever before. I felt an orgasm building and gasped, ready to fly.

“No, it’s going to hurt you,” Ben said, slowly backing up to his head again.

“Gaaahhh!” I gasped in frustration. “Ben, please put..YOW! Ahhhh!!!”

He pushed in with a whoosh, all the way to the hilt, slamming against my clit. I’d never felt such a rush! I spasmed again and again, hugging him to me. He did that rocking thing, but harder, slamming my clit. I screamed the whole time. It was as good as the clitlicking, but different.

As that long, huge orgasm subsided, he began giving me long, full thrusts of his big, thick cock. I was in heaven. He sped up, slamming his belly into my clit at the end of each stroke. I went over the top yet again.

Then Ben got very tender. He kissed me and told me I was the best. He fondled my breasts and kissed them some more. We Frenched for a long time while he slowly went in and out. After a while, he started giving an extra hip thrust at the deepest point, and pretty soon, I came again.

“Doggy?” he asked. I was eager and nodded. “Yes!”

I got on my hands and knees and Ben gripped my upper thighs as he entered me with a rush. He fucked me furiously until I came yet again, surprising me with a couple of slightly stinging slaps to my bottom as I went over the edge.

I thrust my ass back toward him, loving the feel of his thick penis driving into me. He gripped my upper thighs and slammed up against me, balls swinging forward to slap on my clit. With a cry, I came again, punctuated by two more slaps, one on each rump. I loved it!

Ben had another trick. He leaned forward, fitting my body to his and supported himself on one arm while he felt my left breast. He couldn’t fuck me as vigorously like this, but the slower pace was enough for me. “I’m gonna cum again,” I cried out.

Ben started making this growling noise in his throat, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. Then, just as I started to cum, he bit the back of my neck! Wow, was that wild! “Ahhhhhhh!” I screamed. Shivers up and down my back accompanied my strong orgasm. I gasped and twitched until I collapsed on the bed.

Ben flopped next to me, outside me. He turned me on my side and hugged and kissed me. “Fantastic, June,” he breathed in my ear.

“Oh, yes, oh, yes,” I gasped, catching my breath.

He lay on his back and said, “Ride me, June, ride me!”

As I straddled him, I got an idea. I pointed his stiff, slippery prick at my cuntlips and let the tip in - only the tip. ++Putting my weight on my toes and knees, I gently rode him, barely keeping his cockhead in my slit. He just grinned up at me. After a few moments, Ben thrust his hips up, trying to get more of his thick penis into me. But I rose with the tide and managed to stay right on top.

Ben laughed. “Fast learner.”

“Fantastic teacher.”

I kept teasing him as he had me and it sure was fun! Now I got to see the desperate longing in his eyes for more penetration. I let a bit more of his monster into me, but withdrew. He grinned at me and tried to trick me with a sudden hip upthrust, but I was ready for him. I swear I read his intent in his eyes. I took a bit more of him into me each time I moved down his shaft, but I always withdrew. Determined not to let him know when I’d take him fully, I bobbed up and down on him for quite a while, longer than I thought I could do it. ‘Cause I wanted him to fill me just as much as he wanted to, but it was so much fun watching his eyes with their combined look of arousal and frustration!

I slammed all the way down on him without warning! My clit bounced off his belly and I screamed as I came once again. I rode him fast and hard, spasming deep inside myself.

When I opened my eyes, there lay Ben, thrusting up into me, his eyes shut, his whole face in a grimmace, holding back his cum for me. What a wonderful lover!

Ben opened his eyes as our pace slowed. He felt both my breasts, then, as we sped up again, he grabbed my ass and slapped me again. He licked one thumb and wormed it between us, massaging my clit as he rode me.

“Oh my God, again!” I cried out as I came once more, finally collapsing on him. We kissed and hugged, barely moving our hips.

“I’m ready to cum,” Ben said, “and I want to be on top.”

I grinned as I rolled over and spread my legs. Ben entered me slowly and steadily, letting me enjoy all the length of him as he filled me, but without the teasing. He pumped in and out slowly as we kissed.

He gradually increased the speed, and for a while was sliding back on forth, in and out, very steadily, not too fast, while he kissed me and rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. That, with his cock pistoning in and out, and his stomach banging on my clit, felt sooo good, I started moaning, ready to cum again.

Ben sped up and sucked on my nipple, his two hands grabbing my ass, squeezing me tight, filling me up and pumping faster and faster. “I’m gonna cum!” I gasped.

“Me, too!”

A few more thrusts. “AWWWWOOOOO!” Ben hollered while I screamed again and again. I felt his hot cum fill me as my hips came off the bed and my head rolled from side to side. Be squeezed my ass so hard it hurt, but I didn’t mind. I grabbed his ass and squeezed him.

Ben gave several strong thrusts as he drained his penis into me. “Ah, uh,” he grunted as the last drops of his cum squirted out.

He collapsed on me, both of us breathless. Bathed in sweat, we panted together a few moments, then kissed deeply and passionately, whispering to each other how great our sex had been. “I loved it with you, Ben. I came so many times!”

“Well, I think it’s very inconsiderate for a guy to cum before the lady cums many times. I love making girls cum.”

“You do that very well, Ben. I truly didn’t get the teasing you did at first, thought you were lost or something.” I laughted. “Anything but! That build-up was incredible!”

Sweaty Ben suggested we shower. While the water cascaded over us and we soaped each other up, Ben tried to get me going again, putting his finger on my clit, but I’d gotten a look at the bedside clock.

“You gotta get me home if you want to keep your good rep with my parents.”

“I don’t care about my rep with your parents, I care about my rep with you!”

But we got dressed and he drove me home. I kept my hand on his cock throughout the drive, feeling it stiffen. Ben told me that since we didn’t have time to finish the job, he’d take care of himself back at the room, with memories to help him.

“Someday, Ben, I want to suck your cock all the way and have you cum in my mouth.”

“I’m ready for that! Anytime, anyplace.”

A few more kisses and feels and Ben let me at the house. Mom and Dad were up and asked me if I’d had a nice time. I told them about the hike and the dinner. They didn’t ask me any questions about timing. Mom actually gave me a wink.

Question for my readers: What is the name of the mountain range and the trail where Ben took June for a hike?

Published 
Written by Paddler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors