Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casual Encounter

"Are you still with me? Why sure you are if you haven’t blown you load yet…"

21
9 Comments 9
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
Finally, it was Friday night and now I had the rest of the weekend off. After working five twelve-hour days in a row I was beat, but I was also horny as hell.

Normally I date women, hot women in fact, but every now and then I get a craving for some meat, some thick man meat, and tonight was one of those nights. After the hectic week that I’ve had I wanted a big cock to suck, or a hot ass to fuck, and even better yet would be a versatile guy who’s as hung and horny as I am. By now I could almost taste the man-meat, so I went cock shopping - online.

After sifting through countless ‘m4m’ posts, I found a few worthy of a response. But then, and just like always, all of the bullshit questions and endless e-mails followed my initial contact.

“Fuck this shit – when will I learn my lesson,” I thought. Now that I was totally pissed and frustrated, I was about to beat-off and call it a night… But then a new post appeared that caught my eye…

The post read:

Attention cocksucker’s and butt-fucker’s – now for once in your fucking life listen up… Here lies the problem with trying to hook-up online…

There are a lot (btw morons, alot is not a fucking word – look it up) of fake posts on the internet, but that’s not the biggest problem - actually it’s far from it. The biggest problems are the picky fucking asshole types that say they need to suck or fuck, but then all of the stupid games and countless emails begin.

Let’s call these people for what they really are… Dickheads!

So, what exactly is a ‘Dickhead’ you might ask? It is a guy who has a very small brain located within the head of his cock. Advanced studies indicate that this brain is much smaller than a pinhead, but yet it is more powerful than the default brain located between the man’s ears… Go figure - right?

Now readers, let’s take a moment to analyze the problem… When the auxiliary pinhead brain in their cock takes control, it is due to a specific condition called: horny. While a man is in this condition, the man must obey his ‘auxiliary pinhead brain’ until every last drop of the only fluid that can relieve this condition is released. That fluid has a number of different names, but for now let’s you and I call it: cum.

Are you still with me? Of course you are if you haven’t blown your load yet…

Now once the cum has been released, the ‘auxiliary pinhead brain’ should relinquish control back to the default brain, unless the ‘auxiliary pinhead brain’ is a fucking sex-addict! Should that be the case, that man is rendered ‘useless’ and will have sex with anything that fucking moves. In fact sometimes you may even see ‘those men’ on your local news reports (btw - that’s never good).

And now a few words of caution…

1 . Be aware of creepy-crawlers and other nasty diseases - one of them can kill you.

(i) You must know what I am referring to - I sure as fuck hope you do.

2. Oftentimes the ‘default brain’ between the ears is not much bigger than the man’s pinhead brain - try to avoid those men unless they have a really big cock. If they do, do not, I repeat, do not give them: your real name, your actual address, your real phone number, or tell them where the fuck you work – period! Just suck their big cock, and then take as much of their big cock up your ass as you can, but never without a fucking rubber, and always make sure it is an extra-large rubber, otherwise it will break – got it?

Consider this post a ‘pubic’ service message. 


***

Before I read this post I was horny as fuck, but I ended up laughing my ass off. And then I got to thinking – he’s right. Shit, if I was in an adult bookstore looking for cock, and there was only one other guy in the store who was also looking for cock, chances are that our cocks’ were gonna touch and play together…

I just had to reply to this post.

As it turns out, the guy who posted this bizarre post, Allan, he lives near me. Within a few e-mails we made a plan to meet at a local gay bar that he suggested - needless to say I was excited. I buzzed through the shower, and then I decided to dress light: a pair of thin denim shorts that accentuated my cock bulge, no underwear, a pullover shirt, and my sexy sandals. Frankly, I dressed so that I could be naked in a flash.

It was just after eleven p.m. when I walked in the bar. To my surprise this place was deader than a graveyard – there was nobody there except for the bartender, and he was around fifty. I was about to pick a stool in the middle of the bar, but the bartender suggested that I sit at the end of the bar to keep him company.

After I ordered my first drink, a dirty martini, the bartender decided to have one with me – he said that his name was Len. Just for conversation, Len asked me what brought me in tonight. I told him that I was supposed to meet a guy here and he’s late. With a smile on his face, Len said, “That happens all the time.”

Len and I talked and talked, and by now another half-hour had passed, and still no Allan - I figured that I’d been pranked… “Par for the course,” I thought. I was about ready to leave when Len said, “Listen, it looks like you’ve had a rough night - the next one’s on the house.”

***

About halfway through my second martini I was feeling no pain, and neither was Len. For the most part Len and I just talked about shit in general – actually I liked the guy. By now it was almost midnight, and Len said that’s when he closes the bar. When I reached into my pocket to pay my tab, Len said ‘tonight it’s on the house,’ and then he grabbed my glass to make me another martini.

Well shit, after having two strong martinis I was buzzed, but I gladly accepted a third one. As soon as I was served my next martini, Len excused himself to lock the front door, and then he turned off most of the lights in the bar. Once Len returned, he took a seat on the bar stool next to me.

As it turns out Len owns the bar and has for years now - he lives upstairs. Frankly, by now we were both legally drunk, but since I walked to the bar I didn’t care. Len grabbed the remote to the big TV, and then he said, “At the end of the night I like to watch a little porn – any objections?”

“No Len, you go right ahead – turn it on…” And he did.

Len fast-forwarded past the intro, and in no time everyone was sucking and fucking.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

I will say this was one hot flick, filled with raw, raunchy, and risky sex. As I watched I didn’t see anyone with a condom on – it was a bareback bisexual flick with a lot of dripping cum… So much so that by now I could almost taste it!

***

Although this fuck-flick was scorching hot, after a while I had to take a leak. When I walked in the men’s room there was no door, and it was plenty big. Since it was only Len and I in the bar, after I took my leak I decided to sit in a stall and give my cock some lovin’. Interestingly enough, there were no stall doors, but there were big glory holes along with a lot of pornographic graffiti and phone numbers on the walls - I was tempted to call a few.

By now I had my lonely cock in my hand, and I was just getting it warmed up for nothing. When I glanced at all of the used condoms scattered about on the floor, seeing those made me all the hornier. As I slowly tugged on my cock, back and forth, and back and forth, over and over, I thought to myself, “I’ll bet this seedy bathroom has seen its fair share of hot action over the years.” It was that erotic thought that prompted me to stand up and masturbate.

We all have our habits while we masturbate. One of mine is to close my eyes and fantasize, and now this seedy-ass men’s room made me even hotter. As I stood and yanked on my cock, my ‘pinhead brain’ took control.

With my eyes closed, and my hand sliding back and forth on my hot and horny shaft, I thought about the last big cock that slid between my lips - I could even taste and feel that big fucker again. That night, and after a lengthy suck that big fucker crawled right up my ass, bareback I might add. The guy (I never did get his name) pumped the shit out of me, and he took his sweet fucking time before he filled my ass with an overdue load of hot cream. Quite frankly, I knew that I was having risky sex, plus, we were in a mega-store bathroom late at night… I craved his big bare meat that night and I got it – no regrets!

While I stood in the stall with my eyes closed, slowly pumping my cock, I suddenly felt it - a hot mouth was attempting to swallow my cock. When I opened my eyes and looked down, some young long-haired guy, it certainly was not Len, was naked on his knees before me with part of my cock in his mouth, and his huge hard-on in his hand.

As hot as I was now, I immediately relinquished control of my cock into this young cocksucker’s possession, and now my ‘enhanced pinhead brain’ was engaged and prepared to let this fucker with a hot mouth and a monster cock do whatever the fuck he wanted – and however the fuck he wanted.

For the next few minutes, I was content to let my cock pass through his young but obviously experienced lips, over and over again, and he was content to let it. But after a few more minutes had passed he stood up, and then he went into the stall next to mine. Once he was there, and just a few seconds had passed, he stuck his monster through the glory hole, and pointed in my direction.

About now, nearly twelve-inches of ‘young raw cock’ was there for my taking. I knelt down and immediately took as much of his monster into my mouth as I could. Fact is his cock was so long that even though my mouth was full of cock, there was more than enough room to grab his big shaft with my hand and pump that fucker while I sucked and sucked it.

“Suck his cock – suck it,” I heard… When I looked up it was Len, he was standing in the stall’s doorway naked and pumping his huge cock while he watched me suck.

“Fuck – so this must be Allan,” I thought…

The heat was on - all of our internal furnaces were running at full blast, and our plumbing was leaking. Len took a few steps towards me, and then he touched the side of my mouth with his dripping-hot cock. As soon as he did, I grabbed his love muscle and pumped it – my pinhead brain was in cock big heaven.

A little more time had passed when Allan pulled his cock out of my mouth, and then out of the glory hole. Since he did that, I took Len’s cock in my mouth and gave it the super-saliva treatment that it seemed to be looking for. Now, while I sucked and sucked Len’s tasty mature cock, Allan said to me, “I have a craving for some raw ass - your raw ass…” My pinhead brain forced me to stand up.

With a change of guard Len backed away, and then I turned around and bent over the toilet. Since there was no doubt that ‘a foot of big fat cock’ was going to fucking hurt, I firmly braced myself by grabbing onto the toilet seat, and then I anxiously waited for what was to cum…

“Whoosh,” with one firm shove Allan had impaled his monster into my ass – oh fuck the pain. As soon as he started to pump my ass, Len moved over to the other stall. Then, just a second later he stuck his cock through the big glory hole. Aware of his move, I re-positioned myself so that I could eventually make Len’s tasty fucker spit in my mouth, and hopefully at the same time Allan’s monster would decide to spit in my ass… And by now I might add, my cock was dripping with anticipation.

Pump, pump, pump, my ass was taking a fucking beating. By now the pain had given way to pure male-in-male lust - Allan was tearing-up my ass and I loved it. But then, and all of a sudden he said it… “I’m fucking cumming,” and then I felt it… bam - bam - bam in my ass…

While Allan’s monster was spitting gobs of his goo in my ass, Len filled my mouth with his steamy load. Now, as I felt two steady streams of man-cream in my two favorite holes, I shot my load about as hard as I’ve ever shot it… But now here’s the strange part - Allan quickly pulled his cock out of my ass, and then before I could even turn around to thank him he was gone – shit!

With one wounded ass, I decided to have a seat on the pot and re-coop for a bit. That’s when Len said; “I’ll meet you at the bar.”

***

It took me a good five-minutes to get my sorry ass off of the toilet. Once I did, I cleaned up some, and then I met Len back at the bar. Len was again sipping on his martini and watching more porn. As soon as I sat down, I asked Len where Allan was…

“Allan? Who is Allan? Oh, you must mean Jeremy – he and his wife rent a room upstairs… They’re both a little different, and I expect that Roxanne be down any minute… Can she suck and fuck – stick around, you’ll see,” Len said.

“Damn - was I pranked tonight, or did I just get lucky…”

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments