Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

 

*Eugene?* I send a text to the number Eugene called me from before. We agreed on Saturday for our date, but with my aching insides, I’m not so sure I want to wait to see him. I set my phone on my chest and close my eyes. When my phone quietly beeps, it’s up to my face in a flash.

 

*Chanel?* he replies, and I grin.

 

*Did I wake you?*

 

*No, just lying down. Everything ok?*

 

*Yeah. I can’t sleep.*

 

*Me either* he replies, and I bite my lip.

 

*Why?* I ask.

 

*Had a good day, a lot to think about.* he replies, and I smile.

 

*What was your favorite part?*

 

*That’s a tough call...but it might have been talking to you on the phone.* he says, and I smile like an idiot.

 

*Might have been?* I press.

 

*Ok...it was the best part of my week. Happy now?* he replies, and I can't help but feel giddy because I know he’s being silly.

 

*Yes...*

 

*...do you want to come over?* he asks, and I’m already out of bed. I jump up from the couch and head to the bathroom, still trying to Mission Impossible my way through the house. I slip on a loose, thin sweater as quietly as possible. I want to see Eugene. I know I have shit to work through right now, but I don’t care. I realize I feel like a teenager again as I fix my makeup. Sneaking out to be with a boy. I'm...happy, and I just go with it as I slip on my sneakers, snag my keys and phone and leave.

 

A text with directions and 15 minutes later, I'm pulling up to his house in the dead of night. He's standing by his front door waiting for me, smiling widely as I walk up the drive. I grin back and give him a tight hug when he reaches for me.

 

Eugene looks comfortable, wearing black socks, grey plaid pajama pants and a black tank top with a navy blue zip up hoodie. I'm not used to the casualty with him, so my stomach flips when I feel him press against me. I'm also still raging horny, and he looks. ..really fucking good.

 

"I can't believe you came over," Eugene says, smiling at me when he pulls away, and I shrug.

 

"Me neither," I confess, blinking up at him. I watch his eyes flicker to my lips and then clears his throat.

 

"Do you want to come in?" he asks as though he just remembered his train of thought. I smile and nod when he opens the door. He takes my hand and pulls me inside. A simple thing, but the intimate gesture has me reeling. Eugene's house is nice; all modern furniture, sleek black appliances, clean as hell.

 

"Would you like a beer?" he asks, pausing between the kitchen and living room.

 

"Sure," I reply still looking around. My eyes find a large, circular sculpture on a low pedestal and I walk to it. This obviously must be his own work. I'm impressed as I examine the smooth geometric shape, glossed a deep green from the look of it.

 

"Still one of my favorites," Eugene says, handing me a bottle. I've never tried Blue Moon before, but I take a swig. Tasty.

 

"So this is yours," I state.

 

"Mmhmm," he hums, drinking from his own bottle. "Did that a couple years ago."

 

"It's flawless," I comment.

 

"Thank you," he smiles at me. "I had fun with it. Watch this. " Eugene pulls my waist and guides me around the other side. I gasp and look closer. On the other side of the smooth, undisturbed ceramic are spike-like points covering the entire back end. Intricately, they point every which way, and they seem to make a contour of a wave.

 

"Oh wow," I say, and he laughs.

 

"Yeah, this one was a big hit at my show last year."

 

"I can see why. You're very talented," I tell him, finally pulling my eyes away from the artwork his hands created.

 

"Didn't want to sell it?" I ask him, looking in his caramel brown eyes. Starting right back he shakes his head slightly.

 

"To attached," he whispers. A moment of silence passes, and I’m the first one to break it.

 

"Why did you invite me over?" I ask bluntly. Eugene ponders my question without looking away from me.

 

He blinks once and replies quietly, "why'd you come over?"

 

That..is a good question. Why am I here? My needs brought me here, I know that much, but my heart is scared to stay. I know I shouldn't be here like this; for all the wrong reasons. But here I am.

 

We're staring at each other in knowing silence. His gaze every few seconds flickers to my lips and back to my eyes. He wants to kiss me. My hand twitches and I feel excitement unfurl in my stomach.

 

With my beer in my left hand, my right slowly reaches out and wraps around the back of his neck. I feel him lean. Just enough. Enough to tell me 'yes'. I pull his face to me and he sweetly nudges his nose against mine. I take an unsteady breath when he places his free hand against my lower back. Lingering in this moment is enough to set me off. His lips brush against mine, but I wait patiently, slightly tilting my head. When he grazes back the other way, he applies a little more pressure.

 

I lick my lips and his mouth opens a few degrees and carefully molds to mine. Our first kiss. He's light as a feather at first, his lips teasing me. Gradually his intensity increases and my breathing gets heavier. He hasn't even used his tongue yet.

 

After an entire minute, I feel like I might explode. My groin is on fire. Aagghh I shouldn't be doing this.

 

"Maybe we should slow down," I whisper against his mouth..like I wasn’t the one who started this or something.

 

"We should," he agrees, though he kisses me again, harder.

 

I hum and kiss him back. "Eugene," I moan his name softly.

 

"Fuck," he exhales quietly. He’s fisting the sweater at my back and abruptly lets me go and backs away. Eugene clears his throat. "You're right, we should slow down," he says, eyes saying something completely different.

 

I nod my head in agreement trying to catch my breath. Eugene finally looks away from me and takes a drink from his bottle. If I can get out of here without fucking him tonight, I'll be happy with myself. Because I know I shouldn't.

 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Eugene asks as I take a swig. Swallowing down the brew I nod my head.

 

He turns for his living room leaving me behind. Probably trying to give us space. I feel better and worse at the same time. I follow him through the open area and walk to his black leather sofa. Pressing buttons on a fancy remote, his large flat screen lights up.

 

I tug on the sleeves of my thin, off the shoulder sweater so they're up to my elbows. It's hot in here. I perch on the edge of a cushion as he starts browsing through on demand movies of some kind.

 

One of my hands is resting between my knees, the other is holding the bottle to my mouth. It's already half way gone. Eugene says the title of a movie turning to me for an opinion. I nod my head, though I have no idea what he said. He presses one more button and puts the remote on a dark stained coffee table. Eugene turns and sits on the couch a couple feet away from me. With one fourth of my beverage left, I set it down and scoot back into the cushions.

 

The tv is alive with vivid HD pictures, but I know neither of us are paying attention. The air is thick with what happened a moment ago. I try to keep my eyes trained forward, but when I can take no more, I peek at Eugene from the corner of my eye.

 

His eyes flicker from my face to his beer bottle and he's smirking. As he takes another drink, I watch his mouth and I want so badly to taste him again. Desire unfurls in my lower region and I feel my panties become damp with my wetness. Fuck. I clear my throat and adjust myself on the sofa for friction.

 

"You can take your shoes off if you'd like," Eugene says.

 

"Thanks," I reply, and slip off my Puma's. I curl up and tuck my feet beneath me then reach for the last of my beer. I swallow it down and lick my lips when it's empty. I know he's watching me. I try my hardest not to look at him, and succeed. For a little while anyways.

 

I don't know how long it's been, but minutes pass and I haven't paid one lick of attention to the show. I glance down and see Eugene's hand resting on his thigh. His legs are comfortably propped open as he slouches into the leather. Mmmmm...fuck. When his beer is gone, he leans forward and sets it on the coffee table. Then he turns to me. I look over at him with wide eyes. He looks down at my hand and grabs it. His eyes meet mine and he tugs; a question.

 

The right corner of my mouth lifts in a small smile as I easily give in. I let him pull me and scoot myself toward him to the middle of the couch. He wraps his right arm around me and I cuddle into his side still mindful of the tender area where Nicole hit me.

 

And now I'm a million times hotter. His hand is resting on my waist keeping me against him, his other hand on his stomach. I breath in deeply and he smells wonderful. Fresh, clean clothes and a scent I don't recognize, but it makes me want to lick him. I try to guess the aroma’s origin as the minutes pass. Is it his deodorant? Body wash? It's not cologne. I nuzzle my head into his chest and inhale again. Whatever it is, I like it.

 

When I do, Eugene shifts beneath me. His hand on my waist comes alive as his fingers start tracing light patterns against my thin sweater. Like some sort of business negotiation, I return the gesture to see where it gets me.

 

The fingers on my right hand begin making small circles on his dark blue hoodie against his chest. I nuzzle him again and his fingertips press into my hip. He likes. I smile against him and subtly do it once more. I'm having fun. Eugene inhales deeply through his nose and shifts again.

 

“You’re driving me crazy,” he whispers.

 

The tone of his voice makes my nerves burst with need. When I tame the wild butterflies, I turn my head and peek up at him from my spot on his chest. He looks down at me and his golden brown eyes are flaming.

 

Fuck, this is it. This is the moment. Do I stay or do I go? I really shouldn’t have been teasing him if I hadn’t intended to fuck him. I briefly recall my reasoning for coming over here in the first place. I was horny as fuck. I wanted his company. I wanted him. And I still want him. So...I take him. Because I know he’ll give himself to me.

 

I lean my head forward and gently press my lips to his. Eugene’s hand slides from his stomach up to my face and he holds me there. He’s tender as his lips move against mine. If I said he wasn’t a good kisser, I’d be lying. But he's so gentle and I want more. I deftly slip my tongue out and lick his bottom lip, then take it between my neat, white teeth and pull.

 

Using the most authority I’ve ever seen come from him, Eugene grabs my hips and moves me to where I’m straddling his lap. I gasp at the sudden change and grip his shoulders. His hand finds the back of my head and he’s kissing me again. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. Yesssss.

 

Gasping for breath between kisses, my hand slides up his scalp. I pull his short hair and hold him to me. And for the first time, I get to really taste him. Eugene’s tongue licks my top lip on his last pull, and massages against mine on the next push. I moan...embarrassingly loud into his mouth, but it just spurs him on more.

 

I feel his other hand rubbing up my back, and on it’s way down, travels further to my ass. I pull away from his lips panting and smile at him. My manicured hands cross and reach down for the hem of my sweater. I pull it and my tank top up over my head and toss them. Tendrils of my hair hang around my face and neck from my messy bun and I’m now topless, showing him my black push up.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

 

Eugene looks right at my tits and back up to my eyes. He starts kissing me again, this time his hands are between us unzipping his jacket. I help him slip his arms through and don’t hesitate to tug on his tank top. He slides his head through and tosses his belongings.

 

Eugene wraps his arms around me and pulls me flush against him. I groan when our skin makes contact and kiss him greedily. His hands roam my back and ass and neck and just..everywhere. He’s drinking me in like I’m the glass of water he’s never had before. When his lips trail down my neck and chest, I moan and scratch gently at his back.

 

Abruptly he's standing and I automatically wrap my legs around him. He starts walking while he kisses my shoulder and I hold onto his neck. In no time, he’s crawled onto a huge bed and is hovering above me, kissing me. Eugene’s pelvis is pressed against me as he licks and sucks every inch of my skin he can get to. I bend my knees and point my toes and wiggle as much as I can to feel more of him. He pulls away and leans back and I’m about to beg him to come back when I notice he’s unbuttoning my jeans. I help him slide them off and sit up with my legs open, him kneeling in front of me. I put my hands on the sides of his rib cage and look up at him through my thick lashes.

 

He’s panting, looking down at me when I start to kiss his chest. He’s firm in all the right ways, his hot skin tastes delicious beneath my tongue. More of his fantastic scent surrounds me. I lick down as far as I can before I reach the top of his pajama pants.

 

I bite my lip and look up at him. Without his permission, I start pulling on his drawstring and waistband. He’s hard. I’m literally so fucking excited. I want him. I want him to help me forget about everything and just...be with me. All week I’ve been drowning, but now I feel like someone’s island. And I want this.

 

Before I can pull his dick out, however, he pushes me back against the bed and kisses me hard. Eugene feels incredible against me. Foreign and different than what I’ve had lately, but before that can form into a thought, I gasp for air and moan.

 

“Take me,” I whisper, the first words to be spoken since he said I was driving him crazy. Eugene starts pulling down his bottoms. I help slide down the legs with my feet and unhook the back of my bra. I slide off the back material and toss it to the side.

 

“Jesus Christ, Chanel,” Eugene says, looking at my damn near naked body. My cotton booty shorts are all that’s left. I hook my thumbs in my panties sliding them up my thighs and off. When I open my legs and look up at him his eyes are wide and he swallows hard. He looks like he’s intimidated by me. Or wants to devour me. My firm breasts and slim waist and tight thighs ready and waiting for him.

 

I grab his hand and pull him back down to me. He’s going to fuck me whether he wants to or not. Thank God I don’t have to persuade him further. Eugene reaches down and grabs his length, guiding the head to my entrance. My slippery, warm, dripping wet entrance. When he pushes in I gasp loudly and arch my back. In a few pushes, he’s buried deep inside me. He's big enough to finally relieve a little of my burning and I bask in it. Eugene holds himself above me with his arms and I notice he’s watching me when I open my eyes again.

 

He lowers himself and reaches for my hair. Pulling on the tie he sets my long, wavy hair free and kisses me gently. He pulls out and pushes back into me while his lips are fused to mine and I swoon.

 

"Yesss," I hiss in his ear when he moves to kiss my shoulder. Slowly, in and out, he moves inside me. Eugene's lips are everywhere on me, my hands are everywhere on him. His measured rhythm is licking ice at my fire and I'm like a live wire. I can feel every inch of him, his rock hard form penetrating me over and over.

 

After a while, Eugene moves up to kneel between my thighs but keeps up his slow pace, picking up my hips to meet his thrusts. With my shoulder blades pressed into the bed, I use my arms as leverage so I can reciprocate the action. My hips rock up and down against him. His pace picks up slightly and he's watching me as he fucks me. My burning eyes stare back and I bite my lip. Eugene thrusts his himself sharply into me and I cry out.

 

"Eugene," I moan his name. Before I can beg for more, Eugene pulls me up and leans back to sit on his feet. His thighs are open as I straddle his lap and I smile before I kiss him. I start to work my ass above him and he wraps his arms tightly around me. Up, down, forward, backward, his strong arms guide me against him and I can’t stop moaning.

 

I tilt my head back and Eugene kisses my collar bones. His hands move to my back and I can feel his fingers splayed against my skin. He kisses lower and I lean back farther, his hands holding me up. His hot mouth finds one of my nipples and I gasp. Eugene sucks and flicks my flesh and I moan, rolling my neck back around.

 

I’m cradling his head to my chest as his mouth moves to my other breast. Eugene brings one of his forearms around my back freeing his hand. He reaches up and grazes his thumb over my free nipple.

 

“Ah! Eugene,” I groan, and press my hips lower onto him. He hums low in his throat and releases my skin. He brings his face up to mine and I kiss him. When my knees touch the bed I open my eyes and notice Eugene is laying back on the bed with me astride him.

 

I pull away from his mouth to gasp for air and sit up straight above him. I put my hands on his chest as he grabs my ass and we continue our unhurried pace. Eugene’s neck is forward as he watches our bodies. The look of ultimate wonder and pleasure and torture on his face makes my blood sing.

 

I ride him thoroughly, thrusting my hips forward and back. His hands move up to my waist and he holds me, his grip firm but delicate. I lower myself as hard as I can and he groans. One of his hands suddenly moves between us and he presses his thumb against my clit.

 

“Unngh! Fuck,” I moan, and suddenly Eugene flips us and I’m beneath him on the huge plush bed. I bend my knees and bring my thighs up by his sides as he starts pushing into me. I gasp and moan and tilt my hips up to meet him.

 

For the first time, Eugene pumps into me faster than a leisurely pace. And I fucking love it. I grip the blanket underneath me and feel as though I’m tearing it to shreds. When his lips find mine again, I eagerly return pressure and our tongues meet. I feel him everywhere, and when his building pace becomes too much, I pull my face away and gasp.

 

“Eugene, you’re gonna make me cum,” I moan. He looks down at me, his movements picking up and he watches my face. Faster and harder, Eugene pumps into me and the fire inside me explodes. I scream and my back bows and I grip his shoulders tightly.

 

“Don’t stop,” I beg as my orgasm ignites all my nerves and I hear him whisper ‘fuck’ under his breath. My body writhes beneath him when finally he joins me. Eugene groans and buries his face in my neck. His hips jerk against me, and eventually start to falter. When we both stop completely, my exhausted body goes limp as he lays on top of me.

 

That was fucking amazing. Panting hard, I pull my hair away from my face and lay my arms above me on the mattress. After a minute, Eugene pulls himself up, but I don’t move, my body sprawled out beneath him. I open my eyes and he smiles at me. I grin back and close them again not bothering to move.

 

I gasp lightly when Eugene pulls himself out of me. I feel him flop next to me on the bed, both still catching our breath. When his hands touch me I open my eyes and he pulls me against him, my back to his chest. I wiggle getting as close to him as possible and relax completely beside him.

 

We lay for a while wrapped up in each other, our breathing finally evening out. His hand on my waist starts to caress my skin, my hip and thigh and rib cage. He runs a finger over my shoulder and plants a kiss in it’s wake. I smile and nuzzle into his arm under my head.

 

“Do you want to shower with me?” Eugene whispers in the dark. That actually sounds like a good idea. I turn my head to look at him and smile.

 

“Yes,” I reply and he kisses me sweetly. When he pulls away he swiftly moves over and off the bed and drags me with him. I squeal when he picks me up and carries me into an adjacent bathroom. He carefully sets me on my feet and opens the door to a large shower.

 

I look to my right and see a huge bathtub, on my other side is a long vanity with two sinks. Everything is sleek black and metallic, the modern theme sprawling throughout the house. Eugene turns to me and offers his hand. I take it and step inside and there’s two showerheads. Fuck yeaahhh.

 

We wash each other and stay under the spray for what feels like forever. Turns out his heavenly scent was his body wash. Some kind of designer label I didn’t recognize in a black bottle filled the shower with a delicious aroma. His scalding hot water never ran out. Eventually we get out and crawl back into his bed, naked. The time on his alarm clock continues to climb into the wee hours of the morning, but we just lay there asking each other questions every now and then or share the occasional related story.

 

When it hits 4:30 a.m., Eugene falls asleep beside me taking long, even breaths. I need to be to work in a few hours, but I’m not tired. I know that I will be later if I don’t sleep, but I'm afraid I won’t wake if I do now, so I stay up.

 

I lay in Eugene’s bed, thinking about him and our night together. And Ethan. How only a few days ago I was in his bed with him. And what happened as soon as we woke up. I touch the cut on my face, but it doesn’t hurt anymore. A little tender, maybe.

 

I ponder all I felt when I left my house after Ethan and I fucked. I was mad at him. And I can’t believe how out of control I let myself get about it.

 

Was it because of the fight Nicole and I had? I was furious with her. She doesn’t know how much I’ve beat myself up for the things I’ve done. I was just starting to forgive myself. And now, to add to that, I need to think about how I took it out on Ethan. I care for him a lot, I’d never want to hurt him. Physically or emotionally. And I’m fairly certain I accomplished both.

 

And what about the way Ethan treated me? He did to me what I was doing to him. And yet, I can’t bring myself to blame him for his actions. It’s not his fault. None of this is. Not when Nicole cheated on him, not when she caught us on Sunday, and not when we fucked like total strangers. I started that one.

 

I now know better than ever what was going through Ethan’s head the first time he made a move on me. Before Eugene made his way inside me earlier, I was thinking to myself how I wanted him to just be with me and help me forget my troubles. I get it. But I can’t bring myself to blame Ethan for starting all of this.

 

It’s been established that we never would have gotten together, had Nicole not done what she did. He wanted comfort, and I was there. Just like Eugene for me. Getting to know him has been fun. I enjoy myself when I’m with Eugene. And now I just fucked his brains out.

 

My heart sinks a little as I try to convince myself I didn’t just use Eugene. But...deep down I know I did. And I know I can't be like Ethan and not blame myself for what I just did. I sought out comfort from Eugene because I got caught with my lover by his still technically wife. Not because I was hurt, I was doing the hurting. I’ve made my bed. And now I’m in Eugene’s. And I shouldn’t have come here. I sigh heavily into the dark, open room. I should go.

 

I deftly crawl out of Eugene’s bed and find my bra and panties. I slide my jeans up on my way through the door into the living room and grab my shirt. I leave his house without another look.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments