Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 6 - Afternoon Workout

"Where does working out with your girlfriend's sister lead?"

1
0 Comments 0
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I got back over to Lindsey & Kelly's house and walked inside. After my little afternoon session with Heather I was exhausted and wondered how well I would hold up for a 3 mile run around the lake. Not only that, but I was still recovering from shroomin the night before.

Kelly was in the living room doing yoga. She greeted me with a soft smile as I joined her to stretch out. We went through various stretches that I had no clue how to do, but tried to imitate what she was doing. Gradually she moved on to some more advanced stretches and I struggled to keep up. She giggled watching me try to bend my body in ways that only a gymnast should. It wasn't long before she fell to the floor and burst out laughing.

"Don't hurt yourself." she said with a smirk, "Just relax. I'm almost done. I only have a few stretches left."

I sat back placing my hands on the floor and watched while she contorted her body in ways I hadn't seen before. I had no idea she was this flexible and found myself checking out her firm buttocks. She was bent completely over in front me grabbing her ankles. It was like she wanted me to look at her ass. I could faintly see the outline of her pussy in the snug fitting black cotton shorts she had on. It made me think back again to the foggy memory I had from the night before where we masturbated in front of each other. Did it really happen or was I tripping so hard I imagined it?

"So... Last night was pretty crazy." I said subtly referring to what I thought happened between us looking for a little confirmation.

"Yeah it was. You were pretty fucked up!" she replied, " We all were."

"Good times... We need to do that again soon!" I said still trying to figure out if it had really happened or not.

She turned and looked at me with a big grin and said, "Yes we do."

She did a few more stretches and we headed out the door. The lake was only a couple of blocks away so we didn't bother to drive. I hadn't run in a long time and was kind of out of shape, but I let her set the pace and did my best to keep up. Kelly and I were both very competitive and took every opportunity to rub it in when one of us was better at something. Although she was in far better shape than I was, I wasn't going down without a fight.

Toward the end of the first mile my legs were burning and I struggled to keep up. I glanced at Kelly out of the corner of my eye. She had noticed me starting to fall behind and slowed down enough so I could keep beside her. I knew she was loving the fact she was beating me, but kept it hidden behind her cute little smile. I needed to focus on something other than the fact my legs wanted to quit, and my lungs felt like they were about to collapse.

Antonieadams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonieadams

I drifted back to the visions of the night before and pictured Kelly's naked body in my head. I thought about her large breasts and pert nipples and kept glancing over at them. Her red sports bra held them back and didn't show off their size at all. I could faintly see her nipples poking through but the thickness of the material didn't allow much to be seen and left it all up to the imagination.

I purposefully let myself fall a little behind to get a good look at her ass again. Her firm cheeks bounced with every stride. I wanted to reach out grab it so badly.

Before I knew it we had reached the end of the trail. I was exhausted. I collapsed, bending over bracing myself up against a nearby tree to catch my breath. Kelly couldn't help but to laugh at me.

"Haha. Laugh it up." I said.

"I'm sorry." she replied still laughing, "We need to get you in shape. I was going easy on you."

"Alright." I said still panting, "Let's go. Lindsey should be home soon. I need to sit down and relax for a bit."

We made our way back to her house. It took a minute, but I finally caught my breath. We walked in the door and Kelly headed upstairs for a shower while I poured myself a glass of water from the fridge.

"Hey John." Kelly called out, "Come here for a second."

"What's up Kelly?" I asked walking over to the foot of the stairs. I looked and my jaw dropped. There she stood with her hands on the banisters with only her shorts on. Her breasts were exactly how I had pictured them. I could feel my dick immediately getting hard. She beckoned me towards her and I hastily joined her almost tripping over my feet.

“Lindsey has to work late tomorrow. How about we continue where we left off last night?” She asked as she reached down and gently grazed my swelling erection. I dropped my head and squeezed her tits together.

I smiled and said, “I think we can make that happen.”

Our bodies moved closer, her lips begging to be kissed. Her hands clutched my now raging hard on. I pulled her against me tight, squeezing her tits against my chest. Just before our lips met, was the sound garage door being opened. Lindsey was home.

“Damn.” I sighed with a little disappointment.

“I know.” She said releasing my cock from her grasp, “But it’ll be worth the wait.”

Kelly retreated to the bathroom to take a shower and I went downstairs to greet my girlfriend. I thought to myself about how much fun tomorrow would be. The early afternoon with Heather and late afternoon with Kelly. I was going to need to use one of those little pills Heather gave me. I only had a few, but I’m sure she’d give me more. If I gave it to her that is…

Published 
Written by Secraske
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors