Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chinese Whispers

"Candy meets a new neighbour and ends up in a horny threesome"

17
7 Comments 7
9.0k Views 9.0k
4.8k words 4.8k words
I’ve adjusted well to living alone and now I genuinely look forward to coming in from work and relaxing by myself. Although I have plenty of male and female playmates that I could call upon for human company I’ve decided to use this fresh start to meet different people and make new friends. I guess it was inevitable that sooner or later I’d have some kind of involvement with one or more of my new neighbours because it just seems to be the way things happen to me.

Last Wednesday evening I drove home from work and pulled into the communal parking area that serves about ten of the lodges on the woodland park development where I now live. It had been raining heavily but had eased off now and as I got out of my car an attractive man with dark wavy hair and a tanned complexion emerged from a large silver BMW estate car.

We acknowledged each other and almost collided as he went one way and I went the other. We apologised in unison then we both smiled and proceeded to side step each other.

Just then I heard him call out, "Excuse me," and when I turned around he pointed to my car and said, "You’ve left your lights on."

I gave that look of embarrassment and ambled back to my beloved metallic purple MX5 sports car to turn off the lights and as I thanked him he made mention of my cherished number plate F11KME (FUK ME.)

"Unusual plate," He remarked with a broad grin on his face.

I explained that it was a gift from my former flatmate and that it always seemed to attract attention.

Then he mentioned that like me, he’d only recently moved into his lodge but because he’d been working abroad he was only just finding his way around. The complex has a first class leisure centre attached to the management suite with a swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium as well as a bar, restaurant and shop. He asked me if I’d care to have a drink with him and I instantly accepted.

He was probably in his mid thirties, slightly under six feet tall, slim and stylish and we arranged that he would call at my lodge in about an hour’s time for a gentle stroll through the woods to the bar.

I quickly got out of my work uniform and enjoyed a refreshing shower before scanning my wardrobe for something suitable to wear. In the end I opted for jeans and a loose fitting white blouse and I’d just finished dressing when there was a knock at the door.

As I opened it he asked, "Ready?" And I picked up a small clutch bag before closing the door behind me. We wandered up to the bar and spent a really pleasant hour or so chatting. I told him that I worked in a shop selling lingerie but didn’t mention the sex toys and adult films and he revealed that he owned overseas property sales and letting agency based in the coastal resort of Mojacar in southern Spain. He didn’t have a business card on him but he gave me a colour leaflet giving a profile of his company with pictures and contact details.

He was lovely to talk to and I would gladly have spent more time with him but he said that he needed to prepare some contracts for a clients so back at the car park we exchanged innocent kisses and we went to our respective lodges. We both reached our front doors at about the same time and we waved to each other as we went indoors.

I couldn’t be bothered to eat much so I just heated up a can of minestrone soup and cut some crusty bread.

My evening was pleasant enough and I had a nice long chat on the telephone with my lovely work colleague Lucy. Her relationship with her super rich premier league soccer star boyfriend Darren was becoming more intense by the day and we both wanted to arrange a repeat performance of the wonderful sexy romp we all enjoyed round his pool earlier in the year. At just nineteen and an aspiring glamour model Lucy was just such a gorgeous sexy girl but so far I hadn’t yet been able to persuade her to be intimate with me. Perhaps that wasn’t such a bad thing as we worked together but I’d love to go to bed with her.

At about ten thirty I decided to go to bed and read for a while. I enjoy reading erotic stories or watching some porn and I love to just lay there naked reading about the sex and pleasuring myself. I don’t always take it to a climax but my clit becomes very sensitive and I could stroke it for hours. I glanced at my clock, which displayed eleven-fourteen and I thought about my new neighbour alone in his bed.

I went downstairs and grabbed my mobile and the leaflet he’d given me then turned the key in my front door. When I got back into bed I copied the mobile number on the leaflet onto my ‘phone and composed a text saying, "IN BED. DOOR UNLOCKED. F11KME XXX."

I lay there for several minutes deciding whether or not to send it but I eventually did and then it occurred to me that it might not be his number or it could be switched off or he might not even want to be with me.

Anyway I turned off the light and just lay there gazing at the starry universe through the skylight and carried on gently touching myself. Some time had gone by since I’d sent the text and I hadn’t yet had a reply so I began to think that perhaps I should lock the front door again in case I fell asleep.

I glanced at the time when I heard the door open then close again and I heard the turn of the key. It was eleven thirty-five and I experienced the sensation of butterflies in my tummy as I heard someone ascending the staircase. There was just enough moonlight to make out the shape and activity of a man undressing and then the wonderful feeling of someone sliding into my bed next to me.

A soft warm voice whispered, "Hi."

I whispered back, "Hi," then I felt his lips tenderly brush mine before we kissed passionately.

His body was cool against my skin but as he pressed against me I tingled from head to toe. His hand found my breasts and he began to squeeze them gently and stroke my stiff nipples. I instinctively reached for his groin where I encountered a lovely handful of hard meaty penis, which I started to tug on quite vigorously. I felt his hand stroking down my torso, over my tummy and between my legs where he discovered the silky smooth fleshy mound surrounding my slit and it felt wonderful as his fingers explored the soft folds of my labia and the hard button of my clit. When he gently slipped a finger into my warm wet vagina and began to probe I gasped a little but I didn’t need much in the way of foreplay because I was already aroused from pleasuring myself earlier.

"I got your message," He whispered.

"So I see," I whispered back.

I willingly parted my legs and he got between them guiding the engorged tip of his rigid cock an inch or so into my welcoming vagina then with a couple of tentative strokes he penetrated me completely. I love that first time feeling as a new man enters me and I groaned as it went all the way in. I could hear myself making soft feminine panting noises as he started to fuck me with slow rhythmic thrusts of his powerful hips and I was so wet that the action of his cock thrusting in and out of me made wonderful slurping noises. I could feel my juices trickling down my crevice like liquid honey leaking from the hive and I whispered to him how good it felt to have him deep inside me.

I plunged my tongue into his ear and told him how much I wanted him to use me for his pleasure but he was a considerate lover and just as I was pleasing him he was pleasing me. As he fucked me he was stimulating my clit with his thumb and it felt amazing but after a few intense minutes he disconnected from me and rolled onto his back. I threw back the duvet and sat astride him guiding his juice soaked cock back inside me and began to ride him whilst grinding my tender clit against his hairy pelvis. The moon was casting just enough light for us to see each other clearly and it was so sensual and romantic that no other illumination was necessary. I could feel the tip of his cock right at the very top pressing against my womb as he fucked me and I loved his tender fondling of my breasts. I leaned forward and brushed his lips with my nipples, which he lovingly kissed and sucked for me.

I then felt his hands reaching round behind me and his finger pushing against my wet sphincter. It went in easily and I groaned with the joy of that initial penetration and the stimulation of those sensitive nerves just inside my rectum.

What he was doing to me was just incredible and although we’d only been together for fifteen minutes or so I could already feel an orgasm beginning to build deep within me. "Keep fucking me," I pleaded, "I’m so close."

We were both giving in to pure lust now and our coupling was so energetic that my head was spinning when suddenly and without warning I felt something akin to a kick inside me as my whole body shuddered with the uncontrollable release of ecstasy. My orgasm literally overwhelmed me and I was physically trembling as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through me. Then as if in competition with my squeals of delight I heard that familiar drawn out manly grunt accompanied by the warm wet feeling of semen being pumped into me under pressure.

We kept on thrusting at each other trying to extract every millisecond of joy and every last drop of precious cum and when we finally reached the point where neither of us had anything left to give I slumped onto his chest.

Although we were breathing really heavily he stroked my hair tenderly then kissed my head and said, "I’m Paul by the way."

I smiled to myself and whispered back, "I’m Candy."

"Perfect," He said softly and we just lay there for a while until I felt the creamy contents of my vagina trickling out of me as his manhood retracted.

As he rolled over I snuggled up to him and we must have just drifted off to sleep because the next thing I remember was the daylight streaming through the skylight and the sound of the toilet flushing.

As I slowly opened my eyes Paul was emerging from the bathroom and coming back to bed. He snuggled up to me began to caress me from my neck to my knee. I enjoyed feeling his hands on me and he squeezed my breasts and fingered my pussy as though he’d always owned them. We both said how much we enjoyed making love and he asked me if it was just a one-night stand.

"I hope not," I replied, "I couldn’t bear it if you didn’t want me anymore."

He looked crestfallen at the idea and said that he felt the same way and then he asked me if I preferred tea or coffee.

"Tea with a dash of milk and no sugar," I replied.

He almost leapt out of bed and descended the staircase. The rear view of my fit looking new lover was most appealing and the fact that he had no white marks on his firm bum suggested that he wore a thong at least when sunbathing. When he emerged a few minutes later with a mug of tea in each hand the front view was even more impressive.

His body was toned and tanned with a manly hairy chest but just right. He didn’t quite have a six-pack but his torso was taut and he had nice solid thighs that perfectly framed the several inches of meaty manhood dangling between them. His all over tan now revealed that he didn’t wear anything at all whilst sunbathing.

I remarked on it as he slipped back into bed with me and he explained that he often spent time with a woman friend who owned a villa in Spain with a secluded pool and they’d always be naked around each other.

"Sex?" I enquired.

"She’s a pure Lesbian," He replied, "She has a magnificent body but she’s not sexually attracted to men at all and we really are just good friends."

I liked the answer and asked him about his current sex life. He was quite candid and admitted that since his divorce he’d been quite active with other women and I was equally honest with him about my recent lifestyle.

As we sipped our morning tea he asked me what time I had to be in work and I explained that Thursday was my day off so if he wanted to spend the day in bed with me he could. He smiled and said that he had a meeting with the bank at eleven and then lunch with a friend after that but he suggested that perhaps we could get together later, which I agreed would be lovely.

"Fancy a shower?" I asked.

No further persuasion was necessary and we were soon under the forceful stream of my power shower. It was obvious that we would use this opportunity to kiss and stroke each other and as Paul washed my intimate parts I made it my business to concentrate on his lovely cock.

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady



For the first time since I’d met him I took it into my mouth and massaged his balls as I sucked hard. He was squeezing my tits but because I was on my knees he couldn’t reach my pussy so I stood up so that he could get between my legs with his hand.

"Here or on the bed?" I asked him sensuously.

He smiled as he turned off the shower then we patted ourselves down with towels and he lifted me in his arms and carried me into the bedroom where he just dumped me on the bed. I opened my legs and parted my pussy lips with my fingers so that he could see the succulent pink hole of my sweet moist vulva and he wasted no time in going down on me with wonderful skill.

I loved the feeling of his tongue probing my vagina and his fingers were attacking every nook and cranny of my womanhood. It was sensational and I just had to get into a sixty-nine position so that I could do to him what he was doing to me. As he licked and sucked my sex parts I licked and sucked his and when his finger penetrated my rectum my finger penetrated his. When his tongue probed my sex holes I made sure that I dipped my tongue into his tiny duct and sphincter and we were in total harmony in our oral enjoyment of each other.

When I changed position and got down on all fours offering him my rear view we really became energetic. He got behind me and guided his granite hard cock into my dripping wet cunt with no preliminaries whatsoever. I gasped as it went in to the hilt and he just clasped my hips and started fucking me hard. This was just what I wanted, "That’s it Paul," I pleaded, "Really give it to me."

He wasn’t hurting me and I was so worked up that I could take literally any amount of pounding then without asking he slipped his cock out and slid it up to my anal sphincter. He hesitated for a second or two but when I showed no signs of objection he pressed against it slightly harder. I wiggled my hips and pushed myself against the bullet until I felt it go in. I winced because that initial penetration can sometimes be uncomfortable at first but I wanted it so much that my tunnel soon relaxed and accepted the full length of Paul’s delicious cock.

For the next few glorious minutes Paul fucked me in both holes treating me to every sensation it was possible to enjoy as he alternated with a few strokes in my ass then a few in my cunt. I was grunting like a sow as I absorbed the pleasure of what was happening to me but Paul was getting close to a climax and although I wasn’t anywhere near that stage myself I didn’t care.

When he announced that he couldn’t hold back any longer I disconnected from him and lay on the bed supported by my elbows with my head tilted back and my mouth open. I felt the tip of Paul’s throbbing cock resting on my tongue and I only needed to give him a couple of gentle strokes to induce his orgasm and enjoy the wonderful taste and sensation of his warm creamy fluid spurting out of his body and into mine. He groaned in ecstasy as he completely emptied himself into my mouth and I eagerly swallowed his load before licking off the last few delicious droplets as they oozed out of his tiny cock hole.

I really needed to cum too so I reached under my pillow to retrieve one of my favourite toys and I switched it on. Paul took hold of the vibrating seven-inch rubber cock and held it against my tender clit. I threw my head back and gasped as the pulses reverberated through me and then I parted my pussy lips with my fingers and he offered it up to my wet and gaping hole. With a single push it was in and I could feel it tingling inside me but when Paul got down and started licking my clit I just couldn’t bear it any more. Just about every nerve in and around my cunt was being interfered with and it was only a matter of seconds before my tummy tensed up waiting for the magic moment. At first it was so slow and almost imperceptible. I couldn’t really tell if I was cumming or not but by the time my legs were trembling and I was tugging on Paul’s hair I was in ecstasy as every fibre of my body felt the sensation of total satisfaction.

I didn’t want it to end and I urged Paul to keep going. The throbbing of the toy being pushed in and out of me together with Paul’s expert tongue on my clit brought me to new heights of pleasure as another intense orgasm engulfed me completely. Gradually Paul scaled the stimulation back and I was glad in a way because I’m not sure if I could’ve survived another one.

We knew that what we’d just done was special and we went from lust to romance as we lay together just kissing and cuddling.

My maid service changes the bed linen on Thursdays so While Paul went downstairs to fix some breakfast for us I stripped the cum stained sheets off the bed and piled them up in the corner of the room.

I’ve decided that I want to spend as much time as I can naked but in the interests of modesty I’ve got a full length kaftan that I can keep by the front door and slip on if I get any callers. When Paul came downstairs fully clothed I put my kaftan on and we both enjoyed croissants and coffee around my dining table.

As the clock moved toward ten Paul prepared to leave me for his other commitments and as we kissed and held each other he promised he would be in touch later on that day

It was a bit of an anti-climax when he left but it had been a wonderful and spontaneous few hours so I had no real cause for complaint and I was looking forward to getting together with him again very soon.

In the meantime I busied myself by catching up with my correspondence, doing some writing and having a nice chat with Mela the lovely young Polish maid that comes in once a week.

Just as I was having a light lunch and a glass of wine Lucy ‘phoned me with a query over a delivery of new stock but all in all it had been fairly uneventful day until I heard a text message come through on my mobile.

I picked up the device and opened up the message, which read, "IN BED WITH A FRIEND. DOOR UNLOCKED. XX"

My heart skipped a beat at the prospect of a mid-afternoon threesome and without a moment’s hesitation I donned my kaftan, slipped into some sandals, grabbed my keys and within a minute I was through Paul’s front door which I locked behind me. I could hear the wonderful sound of a woman enjoying the sexual activity that was taking place upstairs and I soon slipped out of my kaftan and made my way up the spiral staircase.

When I arrived naked at the top of the stairs I was greeted by the tantalising vision of a petite young woman with long silky jet-black hair wearing white lacy hold-up stockings astride Paul and riding his meaty cock that was glistening with her succulent juices. She was moaning with pleasure and as she clasped her hands behind her head and rode up and down on Paul’s manhood I could see the extremities of her ample breasts either side of her slim back.

I climbed onto Paul’s bed and immediately sat astride his face lowering myself down so that he could find my cunt with his tongue. "Hi," I said softly to the gorgeous young woman.

"Hi," She replied closing her almond shaped oriental eyes as Paul’s cock penetrated her even deeper. She looked very young perhaps only eighteen or nineteen but she was beautiful and as we leaned toward each other we kissed tenderly and stroked each other’s breasts.

Paul’s lovely tongue was partly inside my vagina and I was getting wetter by the second when the girl suddenly disconnected from him and started to suck his juice covered cock. I lowered myself down towards it and we both started pulling on it gently. As she offered it to me I could smell her succulent feminine scent on it and I was eager to taste her juicy secretion at its source.

We took it in turns to suck Paul’s perfect penis but it got to the stage where I couldn’t resist it any more and I lifted myself up and sat astride him in a reverse cowgirl position. I gently eased the extreme tip of his cock into the entrance to my tunnel and slowly devoured every wonderful meaty inch. The girl was down there sucking his balls and licking my clit and Paul was making some strange noises as if in pain whilst I was just moaning quietly.

It was incredibly stimulating but after a few minutes I suggested that if I put a couple of pillows underneath my bum and then if she lay on her back on top of me Paul could fuck both of us at the same time. We soon assumed the position and it gave me a great opportunity to fondle her lovely tits, tweak her long stiff nipples and caress her soft hairless cunt. She gave a gasp as Paul got between our outstretched legs slipping his splendid cock into her young tender vagina and as he started to fuck her rhythmically she just moaned with the pleasure of it.

After about a dozen or so deep penetrating strokes I felt Paul’s penis sliding effortlessly into my grateful cunt and he gave me a fair share before returning to the warm wet world of the young oriental pussy just above me. Then it was back to me and then into her again. It was just so horny but ultimately Paul got to the point where he needed to cum and we quickly agreed that she would she would take it and share it with me, which is exactly what we did.

Paul started to fuck her more energetically and while I vigorously rubbed her clit Paul gasped loudly as he reached his climax filling her luscious vagina with his manly semen. His rhythmic thrusting changed to a series of intermittent strokes as he pumped the last few drops into her then he withdrew his cock from her and rolled onto his back breathing heavily.

I then felt the sensation of warm liquid running down my slit and it was apparent that Paul’s creamy load was trickling out of her vagina and over my genitals. It felt wonderful but we needed to share it more so almost as though we’d rehearsed the move we slid between each other’s legs pressing our cunts together and scissoring like we girls love to do. It was so lovely and messy that both of us smiled at each other as we shared the delicious cocktail of Paul’s cum mixed with our own pussy juices. Scooping up some of the cream on our fingers we swallowed as much as we could before getting down to the serious business of pleasuring each other to orgasm.

We disconnected and lay together in a sixty-nine position and at last I was able to taste her succulent cunt. She was only young but she knew exactly how to use her fingers and tongue on another woman and it wasn’t long before I felt my body beginning to tense up as my orgasm started to build. I could sense that she was close too so I made sure that I concentrated my tongue delicately on her clit and just used my fingers to gently massage the inside of her oozing vagina.

Although we’d never met before we seemed to be perfectly in tune with one another and as my orgasm erupted causing my whole body to twitch violently so did hers. Paul must have wondered what he was witnessing as his young oriental beauty and his new horny blonde slut friend gave each other such wonderful girl on girl sex.

When we’d finished we snuggled up either side of Paul and he put an arm round each of us saying, "I know it’s a bit late but Candy this is Maggie, Maggie this is Candy."

I asked Maggie how old she was and she confirmed that she was just nineteen. I asked Paul how he’d met her and he told me that she was the daughter of one of his clients then Maggie interjected with, "My parents are from Hong Kong and they invested in a house in Spain with Paul."

Paul then went on, "Basically they were out one day viewing some property and left Maggie and I by the pool. One thing led to another and we ended up making love." He explained that she was a student in the UK and whenever he came back from Spain they tried to meet up.

I was curious as to how I became involved and Paul told me it was Maggie’s idea to ask me over because she had a fantasy about having a threesome with another woman and that’s how it came about. I thanked them both for inviting me and we all agreed that we’d love to do it again.

Paul then announced that he needed to take Maggie home so we all got dressed and parted company on his doorstep. I waved as I watched them drive off and I made my way back to my lodge where I immediately stripped off and went for a shower.

As I was drying my hair I heard a text come through on my mobile and when I opened up the message I laughed out loud as I read the words, "I’D LOVE TO TREAT YOU TO DINNER TONIGHT. DO YOU FANCY CHINESE? XXX"

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments