Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Party

"It wasnt until Christmas time, Kiara finally got what she asked for..."

6
3 Comments 3
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Our job was having a Christmas party at the home of our boss. Some workers were there with dates and other were not. Fran and I observed our surroundings. I stood there in my red skin tight dress that pleasantly held to the contours of my body. My white shoes with red bottoms simply complimented my outfit. I knew eyes were on me especially the ones of my caramel flavor, Daniel.

Daniel was so sexy to me. Standing 5"10, nice chiseled body, dark caramel complexion. When he opened his mouth, I would of never thought that Spanish was his first language. He did not look Dominican at all. Yet that shit was sexy as fuck! It made me want to jump right in his arms and drench his bald head, lips, body, and dick with the juices that would let loose fro my pussy if he had given me the chance to.

He came alone and I was surprised and thankful. Yes, I know wanting this man was the wrong thing to do because we work together but it was harmless to look right? Or so I thought. Fran and I began to make our way towards the crowd and as our eyes caught, my skin flushed. He eyed me from head to toe and I smiled. I tried walking pass him but he grabbed my arm.

"You look nice."

My heart skipped a beat and pussy twitched twice.

"Thank you." I responded smiling like a little school girl. It's unfortunate that's the way he made me felt.

We continued to walk by the rest of our coworkers and gave them brief hellos. I felt Daniel eyes still on me and my body was reacting to such. I felt soft vibrations letting me know I had a message. I looked down and the display of his name made me smile.

You look good enough to eat.

I twiddle my fingers deciding how to respond. Part of me wanted to be bad and good at the same damn time. My struggle was so real. My pussy eventually won because my response caused a shift inside of me.

You should come have a taste.

I looked at him as I pressed send and waited for it to be delivered. I decided to walk past him in hopes that he would follow me out to the dock that was 15 minutes away from the house. I wanted a secluded area just in case he was going to make his way to me. My pussy was on fire at the thought of wanting to fuck this man. Luckily I brought my pocked bullet to find some relief in myself. I walked to the dock and there were three different boats. I chose to go unto the one that no immediate light on it. My phone vibrated again with his reply.

Where?

The Destiny. It's at the dock.

That sounded cliche. However the boat was really named Destiny. I stepped unto the boat and head straight downstairs. I turned on the night shade to observe the surroundings. I reach and unfastened my dress allowing it to fall to the floor. Naked, I lay myself on the bed after taking my mini out.

I propped my legs up and gently touched my kitty kat. I was horny and it was more than obvious. I began to play with myself using the bullet to tease my clit and my other hand to slowly finger-fuck myself. Ten minutes into my pleasure, Daniel appeared in front of me. He gazed at me as I continued my pleasure. I was getting more arouse at him watching me. He began to remove his shirt and rest it on the chair. He removed my fingers from my pussy and sucked each finger attentively.

"Damn." I moaned

I tried to remove my hand with the bullet of my clit but he won't let me.

"Keep it there."

Daniel slowly licked the outer skin of my pussy before planting soft kisses on the same trail. My pussy began to hurt from the pleasure and the pain.

"You wet because of me?" He asked as stared at me with so much lust in his eyes

As he continued to make love to my pussy with his lips and tongue, I felt my clit swelling with my first orgasm. I felt it coming and my moans became louder. He entered two fingers inside of me. My eyes closed as the bullet drop out of my hand. His mouth grabbed a hold of my clit and his tongue flickered rapidly against my nub. While stimulating my g-spot with his fingers,

"Fuck! fuck! fuck! Yes! God Damn!"

I placed the pillow over my head to silence my screams as the orgasm rip through my body.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

I began to squirt and was amazed he was the first to make me do so. My breath became heavy and labored as I came down off the sexual high. He lifted himself up and brought himself to my lips. I could taste me and it was intoxicating. We kissed for the first time and I could not be more turn on by his urge. Then he stopped.

"Thank you. I could not resist. We have to get back, they'll be looking for us."

"Please don't tell me you're going to leave me like this?"

"It's not that I don't want to, Kiara. We work together and..."

I stopped the rest of his sentence with a swift kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and brought him in closer to feel my body mesh into his. He wrapped his hands around my lower waist and got entangled in the session. I felt his shaft beginning to grow on me and I returned the gesture by grinding on him. I broke the kiss.

"Why'd you come here to to tease me like this?" I asked "Give me a sample at least. Don't make be beg for it, Daniel."

He looked at me and without hesitation he lifted me in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed kisses on my neck as he walked over to the front of the boat in the captains corner. I felt his firmness between my thighs aching to come out. I kept my hands holding on to his body like my life depended on it. He sat me down in the captains chair and began to unzip his pants.

"Let me do that for you."

I undressed him slowly and watch as his dick sprung to life. He grabbed a condom and I helped him roll it unto his shaft. It was thick with just enough length. As he eased his way inside of me, my pussy welcomed his dick with delight. I wanted more. I wanted him to fuck me, hard and deep.

"Deeper." I whispered in his ear.

Softly sucked on his earlobe enough for him to grab my body up from the chair while still inside of me and walked back to the bedding area. He laid me down and spread me open, going deeper with each thrust.

"Harder." I moaned as I played with my nipples.

He wrapped my legs around his shoulder and pummeled into my pussy. The feeling of euphoria came over me as my body heated up from the intense fuck he was giving me. I've waited all year to have this man inside of me and it was worth the wait. As he continued to fuck me harder and deeper, my body prepared itself for another orgasm. I grabbed the pillow to cover my moans but he took it away from me this time.

"Look at me. This is what you want. Take it. Let me hear you moan." He groaned at me

"Shit!"

"Fuck!" I screamed.

The second one rippling through just as hard as the first one. We came together. He slowly pulled out.

"You give me a sample and expect me to not want more?"

"That sample should hold you for the rest of the night or at least for the rest of the party." He looked at me with a slick smile before starting to put back on his clothes.

He was right. They'll be looking for us. I let him go while I stayed behind to clean up myself. After I got myself together, I realized I didn't check my phone. When I found it, I realized that for the last 30 minutes, it was voice recording. I stopped and replayed it in my ear. It was so damn erotic to hear the sounds of our fucking. I sent the clip to him with a smiley face saying "Merry Christmas."

As I walked towards the house, I met back up with Fran to enjoy the rest of the party. At the end of the night I whispered in his ear,

"Aye papi, por favor fuck mi." I whispered seductively 

He grabbed me by the arm with a tight squeeze assuring me that later he would do so.

That's when I woke up from the dream. I swear this man had my mind all up and through the clouds. Knowing I couldn't have him the way I wanted to with his wife and kids in the picture, I guess I'll just keep fantasizing from a distance and fucking him in my dreams.

Published 
Written by kiaraluv15
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments