Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claiming Katrina

"He found her and she will be his"

12
7 Comments 7
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Luke sat at the hotel bar and watched the couples on the dance floor.  He was scanning the room casually, feeling slightly bored, when he noticed the woman sitting at one of the high tables just off the dance floor, alone.  His previously wandering mind focused in on her, taking in every detail.  

She had on a short, black dress that showed off her long, shapely legs. The dress had thin straps and a low neckline that framed the soft fullness of her cleavage.  Her neck curved gracefully into her delicate jawline and he imagined what she would smell like when he nuzzled his face in the soft place below her ear.  She was beautiful with high cheekbones and full lips that begged to be nibbled on.  Her dark, wavy hair was tied low and to the side so that the length of it was over the front of one shoulder and cascaded over her breast.  Her delicate fingers played with the stem of her wine glass and he felt a twitch in his pants as he imagined what those fingers would look like wrapped around his shaft.

As if she felt his gaze, her eyes pulled away from the dance floor where she too had been watching.  Their eyes met and the room melted away.  He watched her breasts heave slightly as her breath hitched and her eyelashes fluttered.  He didn't pull his gaze away, and she shifted slightly in her chair.  A smile played at his lips.  Oh yes, she was his.  

Their visual connection was severed abruptly by a man who approached her table.  He was tall but soft-looking.  He had a bald spot on the back of his head that shined in the lights from the dance floor. Luke felt a little bad for the guy as he was obviously nervous to approach her.  She turned on a smile that he could see didn't go any deeper than the surface.  The man said a few words and her eyes darted back to Luke's for a brief moment.  She lifted her hand and placed it softly into the man's and she slid off the high stool.  Luke saw that the back of her dress was very low cut, showing off the smooth expanse of her back.  

The man took her hand in his, pulled her close, and began to sway in what Luke could only assume was an attempt at being in tempo with the smooth jazz that was playing.  The man's face was triumphant and Luke could see his lips moving with incessant chatter.  She was smiling politely and nodding at regular intervals, but her eyes were trained over his shoulder and on Luke.  The man was spinning a slow circle and, as they got to the point that she was facing away from Luke, he noticed that the man was pulling her closer to him.

A wave of possessiveness washed over Luke and he was about to get up and cut in on Sweaty McNot-A-Chance, when the song ended and she pulled away from him.  She said something to him, shook his hand, and returned to her table.  Sweaty looked supremely disappointed but walked away in the opposite direction. 
 
Luke ordered a glass of wine, paid the bartender, and then walked over to the woman.

"I saw that your drink was low so I took the liberty of ordering you another if you'll join me."  He pointed to a table in the corner.

"Thank you," she smiled, a real smile this time, and he found himself staring at her mouth.

She stood and started walking toward the table he had indicated.  He was enchanted by the way her strappy high heels shaped her calves and lifted her ass.  Her hips swished slightly as she walked with effortless sex appeal.  He followed her, set the wine glass on the table, and pulled out her chair for her to sit. He sat beside her and pulled his chair close.

"I'm Luke," he said.

"Katrina," she replied. "It's a pleasure to meet you."  

He listened as her voice seemed to caress around the word "pleasure".

"I think the pleasure will be mutual," he said.

He reached up and used the backs of his fingers to lightly brush over the exposed mounds of her cleavage. She broke out in goosebumps at his touch and her breath hitched and shuddered.

He looked out over the dance floor and then turned to her and put his mouth near her ear.

"I like to watch the dancers. I like to imagine that I can read all about their relationships in the way they move with each other.  I like to fantasize about what those couples will do after they leave the bar, buzzing from their drinks and dancing and ready to get more physical with each other." He glided his hand down the outer curve of her breast and waist and slid his hand down her thigh to her knee.

"Some will make slow, sensual love, unhurried and enjoying each others' bodies," he said as he began smoothing his hand up her thigh.

"Others will barely get into their front doors before their want turns into physical need that will not wait another moment."  He reached under the hem of her dress and moved his exploration farther up her thigh until he reached what felt like damp silk.  

"And that young couple there?" he indicated a couple in the corner of the floor moving together drunkenly, "Well, they have 'blow job in the parking lot and separate cabs' written all over them."

She swirled her hips in the chair, reaching for his fingers that were barely grazing her at the apex of her thighs.  

"Tell me, Katrina," he mused, "Why did you come here tonight?"

She looked at him and replied, "I came to have a drink, dance a little, and maybe meet someone and have some fun."

"Well, you've had your drink and you've danced." He pressed his fingers firmly against her and rubbed in a circle.  She groaned and swirled her hips against him again. "Would you like to have some fun?"

"Yes," she sighed.

He began pulling his hand from under her dress, "Katrina, Kitten," he reprimanded her softly, "good things come to those who know how to ask nicely."

"Please!" she burst out and he stilled his hand. "Please show me how to have fun tonight."

"Good girl, Kitten," he praised. "Let's go."

He stood and she followed suit.  He ran his fingers down the soft skin of her exposed back, following the gentle curve of her spine, and rested his hand at the small of her back.  She shuddered and the goosebumps were back.  He guided her out of the bar and to the elevator with gentle nudges from his hand in her back.  While they waited for the elevator doors to open, he moved in close to her and pressed himself up against her back.  He was getting harder by the moment. Her ass cheeks cradled his manhood and her soft curves conformed and molded to the hard planes of his body.

The elevator arrived and they stepped inside.  As the doors closed, he pressed her against the back wall and took her wrists in his hands.  He drew her arms slowly above her head and held both for her wrists in place with one hand.  He nuzzled her neck and used his other hand to knead her breast. She sighed and pressed her hips into him and wrapped one leg around his.

The doors opened and he released her.  She reached down, straightened the skirt of her dress and stepped off the elevator.  He followed and took her hand.  He led her down the hall and stopped in front of one of the doors.  He unlocked it and led her inside.

The room was very nice with a large, king-sized bed covered with a fluffy duvet and pillows.  There was a small sitting area as well with two comfy-looking armchairs.  Luke went over to the mini bar and poured himself a drink.  He leaned against the wall, drink in hand, and watched her as she explored the room a bit, ran her fingers over the duvet and took in her surroundings.  After a moment, she turned and looked at him.

"What would you like to do next?" she asked him.

He set his drink on the coffee table in the sitting area, walked over to her and took her face in his hands.  He leaned down and brushed her lips with his before he took her mouth and began exploring with his tongue.  She made a small sound of pleasure in her throat and melted into his kiss.  She kissed him back and they devoured each other.  His hands moved from her face to her neck and shoulders.  From her shoulders, to her back and hip.  From her hip, to her thigh and then hitching up her dress to cup her ass and pull her close, grinding her against his hard length.

He broke off the kiss and they were both panting.  He left her standing at the foot of the bed and went over and turned out the lights.  He opened the curtain to the balcony and moonlight flooded the room.  He pushed one of the armchairs into the moonlight with his back to the window.  He could see all of her clearly, but he was silhouetted with the glow behind him.  He picked up his drink and sat in the chair.  

"Your dress is beautiful but it would look better on the floor.  Undress for me, Kitten."

She drew her hand up her arm, hooked her fingers under the small strap of the dress, and slowly pulled it off her shoulder and down her arm until it was left hanging open and exposing her bare breast.  She repeated this process on the other side and soon her dress was hanging at her hips and her upper body was fully exposed to the moonlight.  Her breasts were full and round and her nipples were already hard. She turned around and pulled the hair tie out of her hair.  She shook out her waves and they cascaded down her back.  With her back still to him, she reached down and undid the small zipper in the side of the dress.  She smoothed her hands under the dress and pushed it over her ass and down her legs, letting it drop to a puddle on the floor.  She was wearing a black thong and her strappy heels.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

"That's enough for now," he said, "turn around and let me see you."

She turned and his gaze raked over her exposed skin.  She was luminescent in the moonlight and he was taken aback for a moment at how perfect she was. 

He sipped his drink, "Show yourself to me, Kitten."

She slid her hands up her hips and over her flat belly.  She moved them up and under her breasts to cup and knead them.  She lifted each of them and took her nipples between her fingers and rolled them around.  Her head fell back and she sighed.  After a moment, she moved one hand down her belly and to the waistband of her thong.  Her fingers snaked under the band and reached her apex.  She rolled over her clit and she shuddered. 

He watched her show and got uncomfortably hard. He took the last mouthful of his drink and stopped her.

"Come, kneel here and help me with my tie," he commanded.

She obeyed and got to her knees in front of him.  She reached up and with slow deliberation, she undid his tie until it hung open around his neck.  She undid the buttons on his shirt and smoothed her hand over the warm skin of his chest and over the ridges of his muscular torso.

"Now my belt," he instructed.

She complied and soon he had not only his belt undone, but his pants as well and she was releasing his throbbing manhood.  He was rock-hard now and at full attention.  She looked at his cock with admiration and hunger.  He put one of his hands in her hair, tangling his fingers into the strands tight enough to control her head.  He pulled her toward his cock and she opened her mouth eagerly.  He guided her mouth down and she took him in shallow a couple of times and then deeper.  He controlled her speed and depth and watched his cock sink between her lips again and again. 

His head rolled back and he reveled in the feel of her tongue and her teeth and her hot, tight throat.  She was moaning her pleasure around him and the sound vibrated through his shaft.  He was losing himself in the sensation of her and he stopped her before it went too far.  She pulled off his cock with a wet, slurping sound.

"You are a dirty girl," he said with a smile. "Stand up, go strip the top covers from the bed, and lay down."

She complied quickly and he walked over to one side of the bed.  He pulled the tie from around his neck and tied it to her wrist.  Bending down, he tied the other end to the frame of the bed.

"Whatever happened to a good old-fashioned bedpost?" he lamented.

He walked to the other side of the bed as she watched his every move.  He pulled the belt free from his pants and looped it around her wrist and tied the other end to the bed frame as well.

He stood at the foot of the bed and admired her sprawled out, waiting for him.  He ran his hand up her leg to her thong and rubbed.  She moaned and pressed against his hand.  Her thong was soaked.  He reached up and pulled it down her thighs and off her completely.  He admired her again, stark naked except for her heels and her bindings.  So beautiful. He undressed himself and settled between her legs.

"You've been such a good girl so far, Kitten," he told her, "I'm going to reward you."

He ducked his head down and licked her slit from bottom to top in a slow, deliberate motion.  

"Oh, God!" she groaned.

Her legs fell open, exposing herself to him and giving him access to everything he wanted. He flicked her clit with his tongue and her legs shuddered.  He lapped at her and flicked her nub until she was quivering and moaning and dripping wet.  She ground her hips against his face, trying to get him closer. He knew she was close to cumming and he brought up two fingers and poised them at her opening.  He laid into her clit with his tongue, swirling and flicking it as she moaned and squirmed and ground against him. As her cries got louder, he listened for that note of pique, that sound of urgency and slight panic that comes before a woman's orgasm explodes through her.  He waited and when he heard the first notes of her impending climax, he pushed his fingers inside her.  

It was the push she needed and she shattered around him.  Her orgasm was intense, shaking her legs and causing her to try and squirm away from him.  He hooked his free arm under her ass and around her hip and pulled her back to him while he continued to push her through the sensations.  She was crying out her pleasure.  He forced her through to the other side of the storm and listened for the sound in her voice that said that she had reached the point of pain that was almost pleasure but not quite.  He heard it in her voice now and slowed to bring her down from the heights.

Her eyes were closed and she was panting. 

"No, no, Kitten," he chuckled, "it's not time to sleep yet."

He leaned down and kissed her deeply while reaching down and playing with one of her nipples.  She moaned and responded, lapping up her juices that covered his mouth and tongue.  He released her mouth and leaned over to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you fast and hard until I'm ready to cum."

"Yes," she moaned.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please fuck me," she begged.

He smiled wickedly, "My, my, Kitten, you are a bit of a slut, aren't you?  Coming up to my room, giving me great head, climaxing so brazenly, and now begging me to fuck you..."

"Yes. I'm a slut.  I'm YOUR slut.  Please fuck me hard."

"Dirty girl," he said as he sat up and grabbed her behind her knees.  

He brought her knees up as far as they would go, opening her cunt to him.  She was still dripping and he wasted no time positioning the head of his cock at her opening.  He slid inside her slowly, allowing her to adjust to him as this position tightened her inner walls.  He made a couple of slow, deep strokes and when he felt she was ready, he started increasing his pace.  She moaned her pleasure and he went even faster.  Every thrust slammed his balls against her asshole. He let go of her legs and grabbed her hips, pulling her to meet each stroke.  He pounded into her and her moans were stilted and staccato with the force of his thrusts.  

"Oh God, Luke!" she cried.

He heard the implication she was going to cum again.  He was not ready for her yet.

"No," he commanded, "You're not allowed to cum yet.  Hold back, Kitten, I'll tell you when."

She whimpered but nodded to him.  He focused on her pussy again, getting lost in his thrusts.  Her inner walls were grabbing at him and the friction was incredible.  They were both panting and covered in sweat.  She was moaning and saying his name and pleading with him.  He was grunting and groaning and he felt his balls tighten.

"Are you ready?"

He found a last burst of energy and he slammed into her over and over.

"Come for me, Kitten," he growled.

She screamed and spasmed, her pussy walls tightening even more and sending him over the edge.

"OH FUCK!!!" he shouted as he burst inside her, shooting load after load deep in her womb.  He was still pumping his hips and he had cum so much that it was spilling out of her and dribbling down her asshole.  He was suddenly spent and he collapsed next to her on the bed, both of them panting and incoherent.

After a while, he came back to himself enough to get up and untie her.  He brought the blankets up over them both and he lay with her spooned to him, kissing her hair and massaging and caressing her wrists where she had been bound.

The next morning, Luke woke and hopped in the shower.  When he was finished, he wrapped a towel around his waist and watched her sleep for a bit.  She was beautiful with her hair splayed against the pillow and the sheet down low around her hips.  She woke up slowly and, after blinking her eyes into focus, she smiled at him.

"Hey, Sleepyhead," he teased.

She smiled wider. "Last night was phenomenal," she gushed.

"I couldn't agree more," he said.

She sat up in the bed and stretched. "Maybe next time we should create characters," she said.

"That could be fun," he replied, "For now, you need to hurry. It's 9:00 am and we told your parents we'd meet the kids and them for brunch at 10:00."

She hurried over to him, kissed him deeply, and shimmied into the bathroom.

God, he loved his wife.

 

Published 
Written by Sxykitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments