Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee Break

"I met my master for coffee and..."

36
13 Comments 13
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
As I slid my little car into the parking space, I checked my makeup in the mirror one last time.  I looked like a slut today, but I knew that was what you would have wanted.  I was wearing those ass hugging jeans that you loved because they cupped my cheeks to perfection.  I had paired them with my favorite knee high boots with 4 inch heels and a glittery top that hugged every curve and showed off my tits.  I wasn’t wearing a bra or panties, as you had instructed, but I knew that if I leaned over anyone would be able to see my bare breasts.  As I parked the car and gathered up my purse I quickly squeezed my thighs together, feeling the wetness and warmth building there, just knowing you were waiting for me.

Walking into the coffee shop there was no need to search for you; my gaze was drawn straight toward you.  My nipples hardening with every step toward you, I hurried forward, knowing I was on time but anxious because you had arrived before me and had to wait.  “Hello master” I said quietly, taking the seat across the small table from where you were seated.  

“Hello my little cumslut,” you said, gently smiling.  Glancing down at my chest you could clearly see my hard nipples through my thin top and you laughed softly.  “You really are a little whore aren’t you? Well my little whore, we are going to test your limits a little more today.  Go to the bathroom and wait for me to join you.”

“Yes sir” I said, smiling.  I was a little scared because the coffee shop was a busy one and there were many people in the store, but I knew that was what you wanted.  You were testing my obedience and I was determined to pass.  I quickly walked to the restroom.  It was quite a large room for a restroom, beautifully painted, with a stained glass window high on the far wall, letting in gorgeously painted natural light.  

Hearing you knock quietly on the door, I hurried to let you in.  As soon as I opened the door you pushed your way in, slamming and locking the door.  “You wore that just to tease me, didn’t you my little slut?”  Swallowing, I nodded nervously, hoping you were happy with my teasing.  Smiling, you grabbed my arm and turned me around, pushing me towards the sink.  “I’ll show you what happens to sluts that tease me,” you growled in my ear.  Pushing me down so I was bent over the sink, I felt your hard hands slid over my hips and then down between my thighs.  Rubbing the seam of my jeans against my wet slit you laughed, hearing me moan and feeling my hips wiggle into your hands.

“You’re a hot little bitch today, aren’t you?” Quickly your hands pulled open the button and yanked down the zipper of my jeans before you ripped them down over my ass, leaving me bare and open to you. After grabbing a fistful of my hair with one hand I felt you jerk my head back as your other hand quickly parted my pussy lips, letting my wetness spread, sliding out of my hot hole.   For just a second I could feel the cool air washing over my wet slit before the tip of your hard shaft nosed right in between my lips and you shoved hard, giving me your whole length in one quick thrust.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz



Bracing my hands against the mirror, I pushed back into you, taking your hard length all the way into me, feeling you stretching me, your hands on my hips pulling me back hard onto you.  Feeling you slam into me over and over, I moaned with every stroke, taking you deep and hard and begging for more.  “You want more you little slut?” you asked me, bending over me and biting my shoulder as you fucked me, ramming your cock into me, filling me up, hitting my cervix with every thrust.  

“Please” I wailed, not caring who heard me begging.  Grunting in my ear, you bit my earlobe as you brought one hand up to my lips.  Circling my open lips with your hard finger, you told me to suck on it and make sure it was nice and wet.  Complying quickly I pulled your finger into my mouth, surrounding it with my tongue and lips, sucking on it, licking it, playing with it.  After just a minute you ripped it out of my mouth and reached down, lining it up with my anus. I could still feel your cock filling me up with every hard humping thrust.

Slowly I felt your finger sliding into my virgin ass.  Crying out, arching my back as deeply as I could, I could feel myself being penetrated in two holes at once.  Almost sobbing with pleasure, I rocked myself back onto your finger and cock, wanting them both as deep as possible inside me. Feeling you pounding away at my pussy, driving into me with every stroke as you started to finger my asshole, I started to cum, my pussy spasming, sobbing out my pleasure.

“That’s right, cum for me you fucking slut!” you barked at me.  Feeling my pussy clamping down hard on your cock and my ass sucking hard on your finger, you started to shake, pumping hard and fast into me.  I could feel your hot cum spurting into me, my pussy milking you for every drop, spasming around your hard shaft, bearing down on you with my internal muscles.

Feeling you pull out of my holes, the head of your cock popping out, I sighed, feeling our mixed cum running down my shaking thighs.  I reached down to scoop some up so I could taste us.  Turning around to look at you, I gently licked my fingers clean, laughing as you groaned.  Cleaning myself up and pulling my jeans back up, I felt you slap my ass hard.  “You did very well slut,” you said as you kissed my neck, giving me a quick hug.  Putting ourselves back together, we walked out of the restroom, getting a couple of strange looks, some envious, some curious.  “They’re just jealous” I said, and laughed as you ordered us some coffee.


Published 
Written by Jezziebelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments