Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee Shop Girl

"All I wanted was a cup of coffee"

5
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I went out to my favorite coffee shop on my lunch break and ordered a latte. I sat down at a table to wait while they made my coffee.

I turned around to survey the room a little and caught this girl staring at me. As soon as I looked in her direction I could tell that she looked away. Her legs were crossed and they were both pointed right at me. It felt like she was pointing her pussy at me.

I looked into her eyes, waiting for her to look up again. When she met my eyes I just looked at her sort of stoically, then gave her just the hint of a coy smile. Shes smiled a little nervously and her eyes were dancing.

"Large latte to go."

I started getting up to get my drink, still making eye contact with her. Then I broke eye contact and went to the counter to get my drink.

I grabbed the coffee and turned around and the pretty girl was walking toward the door, the same place I was walking.

Our eyes met and we both got to the door at the same time. "How's your life today?" I said.

"Good," she said, smiling.

"It's kind of chilly out in that tank top isn't it?" I ran the back of my index finger down her arm. "Look, you've got goosebumps."

She laughed nervously like she didn't know what to say.

"Pardon me." Some people wanted to get through the door.

"Excuse us," I said. I took her hand and said "lets go" and walked out the door and toward my car.

"What are we doing?" she said.

I really had no fucking clue what was happening or about to happen but I was just trying to play it cool.

"We're going on an adventure."

"Where to?"

"Depends what kind of adventures you like. We could go to Tokyo or jump out of an airplane. Or we could go to your place and play monopoly all afternoon."

We arrived at my car and I opened the door for her. I smiled at her playfully and said "Do you like playing monopoly."

She rolled her eyes.

We drove to her place.

"Why don't you turn on some music" I said and sat down on her couch.

When she returned I stood up, put my hands on her hips, and looked into her eyes devilishly. I moved one hand up to hold her neck. I moved in like I was going to kiss her, but didn't kiss her. I smiled and ran my eyes all over her face. She started breathing faster and closed her eyes.

I ran my fingertips down the side of her breast. I could feel her starting to melt. I cupped her ass with both hands and pulled her in close to me so she could feel my semi-hardon.

"Open your eyes," I told her.

She looked at me hungrily. I slowly went in to kiss her as I moved my hand from her ass to her thigh. The moment we kissed I squeezed her pussy and felt her melt away. She moaned into my mouth.

I laid her down on the couch and rubbed and squeezed her little pussy. I could feel her getting juicy through her shorts. I kissed and licked her nipples over her shirt.

I pulled off her shirt and bra and played with her yummy little titties. I slid my hand under her panties and felt her shudder.. I squeezed her lips between my fingers and rubbed her wet little pussy in circles while kissing and licking all over her neck and tits. She started bucking her hips and moaning.

I pulled of her shorts and panties and moved her so she was sitting on the couch with both feet on the floor.I still have on all my clothes. I stood so my dick was right in her face and looked down at her. She smiled up at me and touched my dick and started rubbing it.

I pushed her hand away.

MoiraWills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoiraWills

"Not yet."

She looked at me kind of confused.

I unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. I took my dick out through the hole in my boxers in one hand and grabbed the back of her head with the other. I brought her lips very very close to the tip of my dick and said "Open your mouth."

She opened wide and laughed naughtily at me. I poked the tip into her mouth for just a moment, before she could close her lips around it, then pulled it out and rubbed it against her cheek. I rubbed it against her chin and up her other cheek.

"You want to suck on the end of this big dick?"

"Oh god yes," she said.

I ran the tip of it around her lips and kept pulling it away when she tried to get it in her mouth. "Not yet."

I took a step back and took off my clothes. "Do you have a condom?"

"Yes I'll be right back." She took off running into the other room. I chased her.

She was getting a condom out of a drawer and I grabbed her from behind. She said that this is her room mate's room.

I said "Well you're getting fucked in here today."

"No seriously, we can't."

"No seriously, put that condom on me." I started rubbing the tip of my dick between her legs.

She opened the condom and got down on her knees in front of me. As she started to put it on she took my dick in her mouth and sucked all of it down n one long motion. She held it there or a moment as a rush went through my entire body.

"Whoops, was I bad?" she said as she slid the condom on me.

"Yes you were" I said. "Now I'm going to fuck you the way I fuck bad girls."

I bent her over the side of the bed and lined my dick up with her juicy little spot. With one slow fluid motion I slid It in as deep as I could get it. I held it for just a second, then I grabbed her hips and started working it. A litle slow at first. Deep, rhythmic. A little bit of a circular motion in my hips.

"This is how good girls get fucked" I said, moving faster and deeper in slightly circular motions.

I put my hands on her shoulders and said "Sometimes they even get fucked like this" slamming straight into her, slapping my balls into her clit.

"But bad girls..." I make her hair into a ponytail and wrap it around my fist. "...they get fucked like THIS" I slapped her ass, pulled her hair and changed the angle of my hips so it rubbed against her g spot.

She was panting and moaning.

"You're getting FUCKED today, girl," with a little anger in my voice. Pounding harder and deeper while she panted louder.

"You're getting fucked by some guy you don't even know. This is my pussy."

I kept that force and tempo while she moaned and shuddered and her pussy melted all over my dick and she collapsed onto the bed.

I pulled off the condom and shoved my dick in her mouth. She kept rubbing her pussy, then rubbing the juices on my dick while she sucked it.Just as I started to cum she deepthroated me and looked right into my eyes.

I thought she was swallowing it but then she spit it out onto my chest, climbed on top of me and started grinding her pussy into the cum on my chest.

I started getting hard again and I pushed her down onto the bed and started fucking her without a condom.

Her eyes were like a wild animal's. I was so hot I didn't care about condoms or whether she liked it or not and just pounded as deep and hard as I could until I blasted load #2 as deep and hard as I could into that girl that I never saw again.

Published 
Written by MisterRightNow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments