Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come Over

"Wanna get naked?"

9
6 Comments 6
6.9k Views 6.9k
768 words 768 words
"Hey, you working?" It was my usual text to Luke when I'm bored and in need of a nice hard cock to pound my welcoming wet cunt.

"Wanna get naked?"chimes back.

"You know it!"

"I'm working the truck, will text you when I'm done." I smile. Tonight is going to be fun.

Luke is a guy I went to high school with but we never even spoke back then. We just knew who the other was in passing, classes together and such. He's six foot one, dark hair and big blue eyes; and the manager of a grocery store in our hometown. We met by chance again through an ex of mine who worked in produce at the store. We're attracted to each other but have little interest in a romantic entanglement. 

I'm Cara, lowly office worker, five foot five, blonde, blue/grey eyes, bbw and sex fiend. My ex constantly tells me I should have been a porn star. My biggest turn on is cock worship... with my mouth. A hard dick being pleasured by my tongue and sucking abilities will make me wetter than the Atlantic and Pacific oceans combined. Then, after that, fuck me in every other hole, hard, so very hard.

"What are you going to do to me tonight?" Luke asks. 

"Don't you want to be surprised?"

"No, you'll do something surprising anyway."

"I'll be on my knees at the door when you walk in, yank your pants down and blow you until you cum!"

Ten minutes later, after a lot of hysterically laughing on my part, I receive, "Damn it Cara, that text made me knock over a pallet of soda!" More laughing from me and then this came, "Fuck this shit, I'm leaving work, be there in ten."

Five minutes later, naked and patiently waiting on my knees, my apartment door flies open. I look up at him, smile and say, "What happened to ten minutes?"

"I flew Bitch, why aren't I in that mouth yet!"

Like I needed more persuasion, I yanked his pants to the ground and watched him spring forward. I took him in my mouth and sucked hard. Hearing him gasp I started bobbing my head.

"Shit Cara!"he gasps, pulling my hair and thrusting into my throat. I moan.

I remove his dick and say, "Fuck my mouth." Luke grabs my head, pulls me back onto him and thrusts hard, over and over and over.

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

I relish it and massage his tight balls.

"Fuck, fuck... I'm going to cum," he screams. A large load shoots onto my tongue and down my throat, making me moan again. 

"I believe I owe you now," he says.

I lay back in a recliner as he goes down to his knees. "You smell sweet, Cara, I got to taste it but first..." and two fingers dive into my swollen wet pussy! In and out, in and out. Groaning, as I feel the orgasm building, he stops knowing I was so close.

I scream "You fucking bastard."

Laughing, he spreads my pussy and starts licking my engorged clit. My head lolls back as his tongue works its masterful art. Sucking then licking again until I am a mix of crazy screaming, moaning and begging. I cum, screaming incoherently, and he slurps my cum until the final spasm stops.

"Your hard again, Luke?'' I grin at him. "What can we do about it?"

"Your riding my cock to oblivion is what your going to do. Then I am going to fuck that tight little ass of yours."

Pulling me up, he sits down in the recliner and I guide him into me. I put his hands on my hips so he can set the pace.

"Bounce bitch!"

I ride hit hard, bouncing and grinding until I cum again and then lean back. Luke pushes me to the ground.

"That nice little ass needs to be in the air," he growls at me. I am on my knees with my ass pointing skyward. He positions his cock at the tight little hole and pushes slowly in, giving me time to get used to the intrusion. It's slow and steady until he's in completely - then he pistons in and out, fucking my ass hard. I love it, meeting him thrust for thrust. He picks up the pace and I know his climax is on its way. One last hard thrust and he stills, spilling into me.

"Cara, you never cease to amaze me," he whispers, trying to catch his breath. 

"Worth leaving work early?" I ask, completely sated and happy

"Always."

Published 
Written by hairgirl82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments