Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company's Xmas party

"Party fun with Stacey."

4
0 Comments 0
12.2k Views 12.2k
637 words 637 words
This happened at the company annual Xmas party.
 
I work for a large haulage company so the guests were either drivers or the office staff and their partners. 

Last Xmas my wife and I attended the company Xmas party held by my boss at a very fancy hotel.
 
Everything was free that night, including the food and booze so we all went to have a good time at the company's expense. The boss even booked rooms for those who lived further afield.

Most of the drivers attended, along with their partners as did the office staff who are mostly women. I noticed quite early on that Stacy, who has always caught my eye, was there alone. Stacy is about 25 she is very short at 5'3" but is very slim and pretty. She looked stunning in her short black dress and very high heels.

Well the meal went well and we were all consuming lots of wine and beer. Following the meal a disco was placed in the hotel conservatory so we all retired there and most of the men found a comfy chair.
 
The women though got into the spirit of X-Mas and were soon dancing.

My wife had a few by that time and was strutting her stuff on the floor and having a great time when I became aware of Stacy giving me the eye. Stacy stood at the bar so I joined her on the pretence of refilling my glass and while I was there we chatted.

I was totally taken in by her beauty and her great pair of legs. Normally I wouldn't get to see those since she usually wears pants at work.

I wished Stacy a merry X-Mas and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and returned to my chair. My wife joined me briefly to down some more wine before returning to the dance floor.

StevenTayler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StevenTayler



I needed to use the bathroom so I slipped away and passed by Stacy on the way. The toilet was some way from the dance floor in another part of the hotel near to the rooms we had booked so it took me a few minutes to find it.

I used the bathroom and freshened up and I was walking back to the dance when just ahead of me a hotel door opened and there stood Stacy looking so sexy.
 
Before I had chance to say a word Stacy grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room and was all over me, kissing me full on while ripping at my fly.
 
I just let go and unzipped her dress which fell to the floor as did my trousers. I had my hands all over Stacy's naked full breasts that were much bigger than I had expected.

Stacy was now naked except for her sheer black nylons and patent black heels. Her pussy was shaved and dripping wet.

She dropped to her knees and gave me a wonderful blow job that soon had me erect. She then got on her hands and knees offering me her ass, and told me, "We have little time so just fuck me."

I jumped at the chance and pushed my full 9 inches deep into her wet pussy easily as I fucked her doggy style. She orgasmed almost straight away and soon after. I filled her pussy with a full load of my cum..

We laid there together for a few seconds before I slipped out of her pussy. As I did that she gave me another blow job licking all her juices from my cock. Soon after we both got dressed and one by one rejoined the party.

My wife has no idea what happened, in-fact I was not even missed . I know I want Stacy again, this time I want to spend a night with her.
Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors