Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crazy Beautiful

"A chance to get a quick, hot moment with a forbidden lover"

5
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
831 words 831 words
Some people talk about "chemistry" with a partner. I feel sorry for them, sorry that they haven't experienced the kind of natural law defying magnetism that we deal with every time we are remotely close to each other. And here we are again, a group outing, family, friends, and longing wanton glaces across the way between us. We know it's wrong, so very wrong, but it's wrong in the very best of ways.

Why they always volunteer us to go together to do things I'll never understand, but my heart, my lips and my anxious pussy are eternally grateful. Our current task--to find the check in at the venue. As we leave and head down the hall we instinctively move closer to each other with each step. I can already feel my body react--the increased heat rushing through my veins, the weakness in my knees and the faint shaking in my hands. I glance up at you just as the tip of your pink tongue delicately moistens your pouty lower lip. You catch me looking and you grin that horrible, mischievous grin. I know I'm going to get something, I just don't know how much but I do know that I will always want more.

The chatting and laughter of those that keep us apart starts to fade and as we turn a corner I suddenly feel all your weight against me as I'm backed into the wall. I sigh heavily and mentally scream "YES" as those full lips are desperately locked against mine. To an outsider the scene would have looked frenzied and clumsy. We are indeed frenzied but our bodies meld perfectly together and our hands know exactly where and how to touch.

Your right hand tangles through the hair at the back of my head as your left pulls my right leg up to your waist. My eyes are tightly shut as I focus on the endless sensations your body throws through mine. I notice your hand leave my upper thigh and my eyes shoot open, hoping you weren't pulling away.

My fears instantly fade away away as I find that grin on your face again as your large, rough hand purposefully makes its way under my skirt. I smile back as I bite my lip feeling your fingers trace along the hem of my flimsy g-string before pulling it aside to test the wetness of my hole. No test needed my love, I am dripping with desire.

My hips thrust towards you as my fingers dig into your broad shoulders.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

I moan a bit in frustration, I need the penetration of your skilled fingers or your delicious lips on mine again. I'd love your cock of course, but we may not have the time. We are expected back shortly.

My heart sinks as you pull away from me. It's always too short.

You search the hallway and then quickly grab my hand and begin to lead me away. It's hard for me to keep up as my legs are still jello from the excitement. A door is thrust open and you toss me inside a private bathroom.

I'm braced against the sink with my g-string at my ankles before the door is even locked. I find your eyes in the mirror as you make your way behind me, undoing your pants to free your beautiful thick cock. You drag my skirt up and over my ass. I'm so wet, I can't stand the anticipation. With one quick, hard thrust you're buried inside me and I can't stop myself from crying out in sheer joy and desire.

Obscenities are flying out of both our mouths as you take no time in fucking me in animalistic urgency. You pull my head back by my hair to engulf my mouth with your beautiful lips again.

"You're so fucking crazy beautiful." you mumble against my lips. I can only moan in response.

You release my head and grab both my shoulders and I know you're about to drive it home. I reach between my legs to my engorged clit. Only a few seconds of wonderfully timed rubbing with your fucking and I'm exploding. I'm desperate to keep my screams to a minimum but it's too intense.

My pussy spasms around your thick cock and I hear your encouragement, "That's it baby, cum hard for me, fuck yes, oh God." Your words slur into groans and I push back on you.

I know you're close. I reach back and push you away while getting on my knees. I wrap my lips around your cock just in time to get a mouth full of your hot, thick cum. I swallow hard, pull back and smile at you.

You reach down to help me stand and I bury my head in the crook of your neck and sigh. You kiss my forehead in silent understanding before we pull apart to dress and go back to our lives where we pretend we aren't in love.

Published 
Written by madam_amaya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments