Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Home Chapter 1

"Master Jonathan and I worked on this, and I hope you enjoy reading this."

28
23 Comments 23
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

All day long she had been in another pathetic fight with her ex-boyfriend of five years who was all-around bad news. So, Luna decided to hang up on him finally because she was tired of his shit excuses to win her back. A few moments later she hopped in the shower, trying to calm down and relax. She let the hot water cascade over her five foot tall frame, taking with it the troubles with the bum she mistakenly got involved with. Finally realizing she was about to run out of hot water, she quickly washed herself then decided she needed to shave, too. So she shaved her pussy while she was in the shower, finishing just in the nick of time as the hot water ran out. She got out of the shower and while her legs were still damp, she made sure she shaved them, too.

After she showered and shaved, she went into her room to get dressed. She picked out a provocative little red knit dress that fit her like it was painted on. The dress was almost shamefully short, with a deep scoop back and a teasing deep V front that showed off her 38C tits to full advantage. She purposely didn't wear a bra or panties, because she was going out to forget and she was hoping she could find someone that would like to help take her mind off her troubles.

It was about eight clock when Luna left her house to go out and forget her troubles with that no good son of bitch. She got in her souped up four wheel drive truck and drove downtown. She pulled into the parking lot of this little hole in the wall dive bar that had a handful of motorcycles parked by the front door. Luna wasn't aware at the time that this was a biker bar, but she really didn't care. She walked in and sat down at the bar, ordering herself a double shot of Jack Daniels. She was there to forget and the golden liquid in the black bottle was the quickest way to that end.

She had just downed her drink, when a guy came up to the bar and sat down next to her. She looked over at him casually at first, but liking what she saw, she looked him over more carefully the second time. He wasn't too bad looking actually, he was six foot two inches tall (Luna liked tall men) with full sleeve tattoos up both of his strong muscular arms. He had a shaved head and a bushy goatee beard. She eyed him him up and down with a devilish smile. Yeah, this guy will do nicely!

“Hi, I'm Coleson, nice to meet you. Can I get you another one of those?” he asked as he introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you too, Coleson, I am Luna. Sure, why not?” She shook his hand. Coleson ordered them both another round.

“What is a good looking thing like you doing in a biker bar? Shouldn't you be in a classier place than this dump?" he asked.

"I didn't know this was a biker bar. I saw the motorcycles out front, but I thought they were just regular customers," she admitted.

"No, my group calls this place home. The bartender here used to ride with us and opened this place up after a bad accident forced him to put his bike riding away. Now he just listens to us tell him about the rides we go on while he pours this gasoline he calls liquor down our throats!" he laughed.

"I see. Well, I just needed a night out and away from the bullshit I’ve been dealing with lately,” she said politely.

“I could show you a good time, darlin'... I mean a real good time, if you know what I mean,” he suggested as she looked at him for a moment before taking another sip of Jack.

The effects of the alcohol had loosened her inhibitions and gotten her more than a little horny as well. Luna always had been a terrible flirt when she drank. “Sure, why not! I came here to forget my troubles and if you can show me a good time, then let's go, big guy!” she simply said. He took her by the hand led her to the back room of the bar where they could be alone and no one would bother them.

“I don't normally go out looking for strange men... this is my first time doing this type of spontaneous shit” she said to him. She was feeling a bit nervous as he surveyed her.

“That’s okay babe, we’ll just take this slow and once you’re comfortable enough we could speed things up,” he reassured her.

“Thank you. I appreciate that. My piece of shit ex only thought of himself all the time. It's nice to have a guy think about my feelings. Let’s get to it then!” she said.

Without warning, he spun her around and pushed her back against the wall pinning her there with her arms held up over her head. He leaned forward and kissed her, gently at first, but as the kiss lingered she wanted more. He was happy to give her all she wanted and more, and very quickly she was moaning into his mouth as he devoured her hungrily.

Coleson let her arms go and she wrapped them around his shoulders while her legs wrapped around his waist. He put his arms around her and carried her further into the room while continuing their kiss. Then he set her down on the floor and pulled her close to him.

Coleson looked into her soft, smoky brown eyes and smiled. Luna smiled back and he slowly slipped the strap of her dress off her soft shoulder, kissing where the strap formerly laid.

Luna moaned; neck and shoulder kisses where her downfall and once he learned that, he made sure she got plenty of them. He kissed her neck and across her throat to the other side, kissing her neck and moving down to kiss her shoulder as he slid the other strap off.

Just as the second shoulder strap slipped off, Luna reached up to hold the top of her dress up while she playfully turned her back on him. He swept her luscious, shoulder-length, curly reddish-brown hair to one side, kissing her some more as his hands reached under her arms to cup her tits. She moaned again as she felt him holding her and she put her hands over his, encouraging him to play with what he had found. Luna backed up and sat down on his lap as he caressed and fondled her. She was loving the way he played her!

"Mmm, that feels so nice, Coleson. I love having two big strong arms wrapped around me. It makes me feel so safe!" she said.

"Well, I don't know how safe you are!" he chuckled.

"Oh?" she asked.

"Yeah, remember where you are and who you're with. This is a biker bar and you... well you are just too much temptation sweetheart for a guy like me," he said.

"So you are one of those big, bad biker types that take advantage of a sweet, innocent young lady like me?" she said in her best southern drawl.

"You bet your ass I am!" he said.

"Then I call - I bet my ass then!" she giggled.

That was all that Coleson needed. He gently pulled the rest of Luna's dress off her and she wriggled out of it to help him. He smiled when he saw that Luna was not only not wearing a bra, but that she was sans panties as well!

"Damn girl - you did come to play didn't you! Well, I always appreciate an easy meal and a woman who goes out of her way to provide it to me," he said, with a mischievous smile.

He laid the dress carefully on the table next to him, then he took Luna by the arm and pulled her the few steps to a nearby pool table. Bending her over the pool table, she was just barely tall enough to lay her upper body on the felt tabletop and still have her feet on the floor - thanks to her five inch heels!

He caressed her round, firm ass, running his rough hand over her soft, smooth, creamy skin. Luna loved the contrast as she felt him rubbing her pale flesh. "Ohhh God!" she moaned, wriggling her hips in enjoyment. His hand moved closer to the center and he curled his fingertips into her crack, lightly brushing her pussy lips and up to touch her crinkled brown star.

Luna thrust her ass up as much as she could when she felt him fingering her pussy and asshole. He went up and down her ass crack, rubbing her swollen pussy lips and her asshole a little harder... with Luna responding more enthusiastically with each stroke. Coleson could feel the heat coming from her and he smelled the musky scent of a woman in need.

He knelt behind her, wanting to get a better view of her tempting pussy. He pulled her ass cheeks wide apart and peered into her wet, pink heaven.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

"What a pretty pink pussy you have my dear... all the better to eat!" he said, mocking the child's fable.

"Ohhh, God, please... please Cole..." she moaned, the need and desire dripping from her words now. Coleson didn't make the woman beg again. Luna's next moan was louder and more intense as he pushed his face between her spread cheeks and his tongue found the entrance to her honey hole.

Coleson used his tongue like he'd been born eating pussy, wriggling and squirming inside her pussy to search for and find every drop of delicious pussy juice that she had to offer. And Luna went crazy feeling him explore her wet pink interior.

"Yes! Oh fuck, Cole! Ohhh, God, that is wonderful! Oh, yes, right there! Oh, fuck!" she cried out her encouragement. Luna scratched and clawed at the tabletop looking for something to hang onto as he tore her world in two. But her arms were too short and there was nothing of purchase for her to grab.

Coleson burrowed his tongue as deep as he could get in Luna's dripping pussy. Luna didn't think she could stand much more. It had been some time since anyone had given her this kind of pleasure - her ex-boyfriend was never concerned with her pleasure, only his own. It was nice to be the receiver for a change.

He ate her pussy until she was near mad with desire and her legs were too unstable to hold her up. Afraid she would slip off the pool table and fall, he decided it was time to move on. He stood up and quickly unfastened his jeans and dropped them to his ankles along with his boxers.

Luna was so lost in her lust that she didn't even raise her head when he stopped eating her pussy; she just lay draped over the table moaning and unable to move. That is, until Coleson came up behind her with a whole new technique to show her!

"OHMYGOD!" Luna screamed as she felt him enter her. Coleson shoved his steel-hard eight inch cock into her all the way to the hilt easily, knowing she had plenty of lubrication. The instant he felt the tip of his cock hit bottom in her fuckwell, he began slamming into her hard and deep. Luna raised her chest up off the table, propping herself up with her elbows as she arched her back in sheer joy at what he was doing to her. Coleson took the opportunity to grab a handful of her hair, hauling her head back and using it as leverage to plow into her harder. Pinned between him and the edge of the pool table and with his hand holding her head up, Luna was helpless to avoid his spearing shaft plunging into her and drilling her like he was looking for oil.

Luna was so aroused and excited by this time that she was already close to cumming even before he began fucking her. And her lack of sex lately only exacerbated the problem. Before Coleson could even get into a decent stride Luna cried out her impending orgasm.

"Ohh, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm CUUUMMMINNGG!" she screamed out. Fortunately, the sounds of the bar and the inebriated state of most of the patrons prevented anyone from hearing her as she poured herself out onto the floor, her moans and cries and whimpers saved only for the two of them.

Suddenly, the door to their backroom opened and a man stepped inside. He was one of the bar patrons and he was looking for the restroom. But in his drunken state he had chosen the wrong door. Coleson looked up from what he was doing and with a glare that let the drunken man know he should probably make himself scarce, the guy mouthed a quick "I'm sorry!" and he backed out of the room, Luna none the wiser for the interruption.

Coleson fucked her continuously through the ravages of her orgasm until she collapsed limp again on the pool table. She lay there exhausted but smiling broadly as the stars whirled inside her head. She had finally been satisfied and had forgotten completely about her shithead ex-boyfriend. However, one of them hadn't been satisfied yet. Coleson still had a raging hard-on that needed relief. And if one hole didn't do it, she had two more to offer!

Coleson didn't miss a lick; he pulled his juice lubricated cock out of her pussy and moved it up a couple inches and plugged it into her waiting asshole. He didn't shove it in like he did her pussy - he didn't know how used to anal sex she was. But as he slowly pressed forward, Luna moaned and reacted by pushing back against the intruder.

"Yes, Oh fuck my ass please! Fuck my ass with that big fat cock! Yes! Give it to me!" she cried. Coleson smiled at her words - he knew he'd found an ass slut in this one! He loved the way her ass channel felt wrapped around his cock too... so tight and so hot. He sank further into her, stretching her and making her moan and cry out more. He began fucking her slowly until she was stretched enough and lubricated to make his cock slide in and out easier. Then he gave her the fucking she had come there for, slamming into her so hard she grunted with each impact. He reached around her with one hand and fingered her clit as he pounded her ass.

Luna lost what little of her mind that she had left. Coleson had reduced her to a babbling, moaning lump of jelly. She was crying and whimpering, not even able to form words anymore. He had completely melted her down to nothing but a fuck animal. Only grunts, groans, and an occasional moan came from her lips.

Finally though, he reached his goal and with a huge grunt, Luna felt his hot seed shoot into her ass and fill her rectum with searing white heat. He pumped into her until she thought she would explode from overfilling and then he was done. He collapsed on top of her, panting for breath as his cock slowly shrank until it popped out with a wet plop. He pulled his limp partner up off the table and carried her over to a nearby chair, sitting down with her in his lap and holding her until she came back to him, making sure she was fully alert and able to stand on her own before allowing her to get dressed again.

Once they had both composed themselves and gotten dressed, they went back into the bar again and had a couple more drinks. The evening passed and eventually it was time for her to return home Coleson walked her out to her car.

"Are you okay to drive, Luna?" he asked, with genuine concern.

"Yes, thank you Cole," she said.

"Well, call me when you get home so I know you made it all right. Here is my cell phone number," he said, handing her a slip of paper with his number on it.

"I will, I promise," she said. Then she took his hand and looked up into his face, "Cole, I want to thank you for tonight. You made me feel something I hadn't felt in a long time. You made me feel special and you made me feel like a woman. I appreciate that - more than you know."

"It was my pleasure Luna. You were great as well. You are a hot little number - don't let ex-boyfriends or anyone else convince you otherwise," he said.

"Um... Cole, I never do this, but... can I see you again? I mean if you want to! I don't want..." she started to say something but he put a finger to her lips stopping her words.

"Luna, I would love to see you again. Now go home, call me when you get there so I know you are safe, and get some sleep honey. Call me tomorrow sometime and we will talk more. Okay?" he said with a smile that melted her heart.

"Okay," she said. Then he pulled her into a goodnight kiss that took her breath away and she moaned once more into his mouth. He opened the door for her and seated her in her car and she drove home with an entirely new outlook on the evening.

When she got home, she immediately went to the phone to call the number he had given her and let him know she was home safe. She was eager to hear his voice again and when he answered his cell phone it caused her pussy to tingle once again. She told him goodnight, giving him a kiss over the phone and hung up, giggling like a school girl with her first crush. She went into the bedroom and got out of the dress she wore and decided to take a shower. After the shower, she went to bed with a happy smile, knowing she would have wonderful dreams this night.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments