Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Home Chapter 2

16
17 Comments 17
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was three days later when Luna decided call Coleson and see if he would like to see her again. She couldn't believe how nervous and giddy she was dialing his number. Her palms were sweaty and her stomach was flopping around like a catfish in a wet sack.

"Hello?" Coleson said when he answered the phone.

"Hi Cole, it's me Luna," she said, after a moment's pause to calm her nerves.

"Oh hi, Luna. What's going on?" he said.

"I was just wondering what you were doing Saturday?" she asked.

"No plans why, you want to get together?" he asked.

"I was hoping to. Maybe you could come over Saturday afternoon for dinner? We could go into the hot tub for a bit then maybe put some steaks on the grill. I love cooking on the grill - food tastes so much better!" she said.

"That sounds great. The weatherman said it was supposed to be a nice weekend - and spending it in the hot tub with a beautiful woman makes any weekend nice!" he said, throwing on the charm.

"Oh Cole, you don't have to charm me, honey... you officially have me!" she giggled. She told him to come over about 2:00 in the afternoon and hung up the phone.

Luna sat there for a few minutes dreamily thinking about her new beau... and remembering their meeting the other evening. God, the things he did and the way he made her feel! She smiled as she remembered the way he felt and the way he made her cum so fucking hard it took her breath away. She couldn't wait till Saturday - she wanted a repeat of that performance!

As she sat there lost in her thoughts of how they met at the bar that night, Luna's hand wandered down to her crotch and slipped under her white g-string panties. She began gently teasing her clit and remembered how his tongue felt as he burrowed deep in her wet and eager pussy. That biker sure knew how to push her buttons!

Luna teased her clit and felt herself getting more and more turned on. Fuck! She wasn't going to be able to wait till Saturday! Thinking of Coleson had gotten her all hot and bothered! She decided to go into her bedroom for a little pussy play. She slipped out of the midriff-length spaghetti-strap cami and her g-string panties and crawled into bed, positioning herself in the middle of her queen-sized mattress. She opened the drawer of her nightstand and got out her old reliable vibrator. It had been awhile since she and her plastic boyfriend had last talked, and she held her breath as she flicked the switch. But he didn't let her down, coming instantly to life ready to play. If only men were that reliable and easy to get going! she thought.

She turned the vibe back off for a bit - she wanted to suck "Cole" to life before she played. She closed her eyes and rubbed the tip of the vibe across her lips, imagining it was him and his thick, beefy, beautiful cock. She spread her pussy lips with the fingers of her other hand, dipping one, then two fingers into her well as she moaned her desire to the empty room. Luna sucked and licked on her vibrator just as she wished and planned to do to Coleson this weekend. She'd invited him over for dinner, but she hoped he'd make her the dessert!

With her pussy primed and drooling like a rabid dog now, she was ready to feel "Cole" inside her. She flicked on his switch and rubbed the head up and down her wet pink slit.

"Ohhh, God!" she moaned as the vibrations raced up her spine, causing her to arch her back a little and thrust her tits upward. Not having Cole there to do the job himself, Luna settled for tugging and pinching her hard erect nipples herself, imagining how he would do it if he were here. Cole did seem to know her favorite things to do during sex, and chewing on her sensitive nipples was high on that list.

Luna's lustfire was lit and she was on a full boil now. She pointed the tip of "Cole's" cock at her slobbering hole and slowly pushed it in. She gasped as she felt the toy enter her and open her tunnel, the vibrations adding a whole additional level to the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Ohhh God, Cole! I need you so much!" she moaned, not even realizing what she was saying. She was completely lost in the moment and was plunging the vibrator in and out of her pussy furiously as she tried to reach her orgasm. Luna was writhing and twisting and humping up at the vibe - anything to get off. She needed to cum desperately.

"Please Cole, Please make me cum! Oh fuck, I need you so much! Please, baby, please make me cum!" she cried out, keeping her eyes closed and focusing on what she saw of him the other night. And then it happened, "Cole" brought her to orgasm!

"OHHH, COLLLEEE!" she screamed out as her dam burst. She flooded her womb, and her juices came leaking out around the vibrator, still happily buzzing inside her as she thrashed around wildly. Finally spent and panting heavily she lay on the bed, her pussy pushed out the vibe sometime during her wild orgasm and it sat buzzing on the bed still trying to please her. With what little strength she still possessed, she reached out to grab the toy and turn it off, licking her sweet honey from the vibrator and cleaning it like she soon hoped to be cleaning his cock.

* * * * *

Saturday finally arrived, and none too soon for Luna. She awoke bright and early so she could make sure everything was in readiness for Cole's arrival. She turned on the hot tub so it could start warming up and she went in to take a shower. She was glad she got all the housework done the day before so that was out of the way. She had changed the sheets and bedding too, since she had last made a mess in the bed with her toy.

It was a couple minutes before 2:00 when Luna heard her doorbell ring. She scampered to the front door, stopping only for a second at the mirror to check her makeup before answering the door. She wanted to be perfect for Cole. She opened the door and was pleased when she saw his smile.

"Hi Cole! Come on in," she said. Luna admired his muscular physique in the white "wifebeater" t-shirt and tight blue jeans. With his salt-and-pepper goatee and shaved head, he looked quite pleasing himself!

"Hi Luna, Thanks for inviting me over. I was wondering what I was going to do this weekend. I was glad you called," he said.

"Well I'm glad you came," she said. You have no idea how glad! she thought to herself smiling.

Cole caught her smiling broadly. "What is it? Why are you smiling like that?" he asked.

Luna blushed beet red, "Well it's just... after we talked, I was so excited you were coming over... I kinda... well I got so..." she said, unable to actually tell him what happened.

But he figured it out. He grinned, "Well, it's nice that I have such an effect on you, Luna!" he said, pulling her close.

"Oh, you do," she whispered lustily.

Cole pulled her closer and leaned in for a kiss. Luna kissed him tentatively at first, unsure just yet about how he felt. But as the kiss deepened, she surrendered herself to him and moaned her feelings into his mouth. Cole accepted her yielding and took control of the situation. He wrapped his arms around her waist and crushed his lips to hers, devouring her with his passionate kisses.

After a bit of very heated kissing, Luna broke away, gasping for air. "Come on in and have a seat, she said, leading him by the hand into the living room. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"I'll take a beer if you have one," he said.

"I do, I'll be right back," she said. She went into the kitchen and came back with two beers and two frosted glasses.

"Wow! This is my favorite brand! How did you know - it's kind of hard to find!" he said.

"Actually, the other night at the bar, after we... you know... I saw what you were drinking and made a mental note of it. I was hoping it would come in handy!" she confessed, blushing a little.

"Well, I will have to thank you properly for being so observant and such a gracious host then!" he said with a mischievous smile.

Oh, I certainly hope so! Luna thought to herself. But she looked down, just smiling.

"You have a lovely home Luna," he said, looking around.

"Thank you, Cole. This was my parents house and the house I grew up in. When my parents passed away several years ago, they left it to me in their will because I told them I loved this house and never wanted to leave it. So they left it to me. My ex and I lived here while we were together, but then that ended too. I have a lot of memories - good and bad - wrapped up in this house," she said.

"Well I hope to be one of the good ones!" he said, "How am I doing so far?"

"So far you are one of the best," she said softly.

Cole was sitting at one end of the sofa and Luna was sitting beside him, but when she said that, he pulled her closer and let her lay her head on his lap. She snuggled up to him and he sat there stroking her long, soft hair. Luna purred like a contended kitten as she lay on his lap and closed her eyes, enjoying his touch and the closeness they were sharing.

She heard him set his empty beer bottle down on the coffee table and she sat up. "Would you like another beer?" she asked.

"If it's okay," he said, politely.

"Sure, I got them for you, Cole. How about we take them out to the hot tub?" she asked.

"To tell you the truth, when you told me about the hot tub I remembered after hanging up that I don't have anything to wear in the tub. But if you want to go in, I'll sit outside with you," he said.

"Well... if you'd like... you could go in..." she said looking down, embarrassed at even suggesting the idea.

"You mean like skinny dipping?" he asked, just wanting to understand what she meant.

"Well, yeah.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

I don't really want to sit in the tub alone. If you don't want to, we can just sit outside on the patio," she said.

"Hey, if you don't mind, then I don't mind. Actually, the hot tub would probably feel pretty good on these old bones. Only thing is, if I'm gonna be in my birthday suit, you have to be in yours too!" he grinned.

Luna giggled, "I'm sure glad we have that big fence around the hot tub! Let's go!" They went outside and Luna brought a couple beers with her. They both shed their clothes and Cole got in the hot tub first, offering his hand to Luna to help her in. Then he sat down on the molded seat and pulled Luna down to sit on his lap. With her back to him, she laid her head back on his shoulder as Cole held her around the waist.

"Mmm... this feels good," she said. Cole wasn't sure if she meant being in the hot tub or sitting on his lap. But he knew how he felt. The warm water was just high enough to keep Luna's marvelous tits floating near the surface so he had a great view. He decided that he would 'heat up' the hot tub a bit.

Cole reached up and began massaging her free-floating tits, his fingers curling into the creamy flesh and then rolling her stiff nipples between his fingers. He kneaded the milky tit meat and caressed her wondrous tits as Luna began moaning and grinding on his lap. He was turning her on and she was responding!

"Ohhh, Cole... Cole..." she moaned. Luna reached back over her head to stroke Cole's cheek as he fondled her. She nuzzled her face into his cheek and moaned her delight in what he was doing.

"Oh Cole, I've missed you, baby. I've been thinking about today since you said you were coming over..." she whispered in his ear.

"Is that so? Well, I'm going to have to make the wait worthwhile then!" he said. With that, one hand moved down between her legs and found her pussy. Luna groaned loudly as his fingers strummed her clit and she automatically spread her legs wide for him.

Cole took advantage of her "invitation" and pushed two fingers into her waiting pussy, spreading them apart slightly and trapping her throbbing clit between them. He began moving them in and out and curling them around her pubic bone in order to give her clit the maximum massage.

"Oooh, yes! oh fuck Cole that feels good! Yes! oh right there! ooh yeah!" she cheered him on with her encouragements. Luna reached her free hand down to cover his, holding it harder on her pussy. Cole fingered her pussy as she squirmed and wriggled on his lap. But her movements were exciting him as well. Having the naked girl wriggling on his lap in the hot tub was causing him to get harder and bigger. Which, in turn, caused her to wriggle more and him to get even more aroused as well.

Finally, his cock had become too uncomfortable to sit like that. "Luna, baby, you are going to have to sit up, honey. My poor cock needs some room!" he said.

"Oh, sorry!" she said, standing up quickly. Cole breathed a sigh of relief as his cock stood straight up as if stretching. He got up and sat on the edge of the hot tub with his feet dangling in the water.

Luna came over between his legs, "Oh my poor baby! Sitting there with such a hard cock like that. Let me kiss it and make it all better!" she said, playfully teasing him. She took to sucking his cock right away - she had been waiting for this all week! She gobbled him down like she hadn't eaten in days and he was a t-bone steak! Cole wasn't complaining though, her enthusiasm and voracious appetite turned him on.

He held her hair out of the way so he could watch his cock go in and out of her mouth as she bobbed up and down on him. "You are a hungry little cocksucker aren't you?" he chuckled.

"Mmmummph!" she said around the meatpole shoved in her face.

"Well, bon apétit, my sweet slut!" he said. Luna popped him out of her mouth to give him a little smile.

Luna gave her all to sucking his cock. She really enjoyed sucking cock, she always had, and Cole's cock especially. She bobbed up and down on him, occasionally testing her deepthroating skills by going further down his pole. She had never learned to deepthroat, but she pushed down as far as she could. She moaned and hummed as she worked, the vibrations adding to Cole's pleasure and he wasn't afraid to moan and tell her.

"Luna honey, if you keep going like that, this is going to be a very short party!" he said, after a little while. "Why don't we move this into the bedroom - I have more than just a quick blowjob in mind for you. After all you deserve to have some fun too!"

The pair went inside and Luna got the both a towel. After they dried off, they moved to the bedroom.

"Up on the bed and on your knees," he told her. She immediately moved into position kneeling on the bed with her head and chest on the bed and her ass high in the air. She spread her knees wide for him and Cole moved up behind her.

Cole looked at Luna's upturned ass and caressed her creamy globes. Luna mewled and thrust her ass back at him as if asking for more. He was only too happy to provide it too, and he rubbed the baby smooth skin, every so often moving his hand closer to her crack to rub her wet slick slit, a move that made her moan his name out.

"Cole... please baby..." she moaned impatiently. He gave her a playful swat on her ass and that's when he discovered another of her secrets.

"Ooh, Daddy! Yes, spank me! I've been a naughty girl - I need to be spanked!" she moaned.

Cole smiled at her comment, "So you want a spanking do you? Okay, young lady come lay over my knees - a spanking you will get!" he said, moving around to sit on the edge of the bed.

Luna squealed happily and scrambled to the side of the bed, waiting for him to get into position before laying over his knees with her ass in perfect position for him.

SMACK! "Ohhh!" Luna gasped, as her spanking officially began.

SMACK! "Yes, Daddy!" Luna gasped again, rocking her ass a bit.

Cole paused for a moment and then let out a short barrage of swats alternating sides and moving the target area to cover both cheeks fully. Luna squealed and then moaned as the blows fell

"Yes Daddy, Ohhh Daddy Ohhh!"

He stopped for a moment looking at how her cheeks were pinking up nicely. He wasn't sure if she'd had enough or she wanted more.

"Cole?" she asked. "Don't stop yet baby, it's just getting good. But you can go harder - I won't break!"

"You want it harder?" he asked.

"Yes, please. I need a good spanking - I've been very naughty!" she giggled.

"Then go into your bathroom and bring me your hairbrush," he said.

"Oooh yes, Daddy!" Luna hopped up and was back in a flash with her wooden hairbrush. Fortunately it had a wide, flat back - perfect for spanking an errant girls behind!

"Yes, this will do nicely. Now back over my knees," he said. Luna assumed her position once more, and Cole began spanking her again - this time with the hairbrush and more intensity.

CRACK! "OHH!" Luna said, more sincerely now as the hairbrush added a sharpness to the swats.

CRACK! A blow landed on her other cheek. "Daddy!" Luna squealed. Now both cheeks carried angry red blotches in the outline of the hairbrush.

Again Cole waited a moment before giving her a rapid-fire barrage of blows which, when done, had Luna moaning and writhing on his lap and her ass a deeper red now.

He let up for a couple moments so the burn could set in good before he asked, "Had enough naughty girl?" He asked first off, because he didn't know how far to take this spanking and secondly, he wanted to know if he had taken it far enough.

"No, Daddy, I need more. I really need to learn my lesson. Please Daddy I need more!" she said. Cole didn't realize it, but Luna was getting very close to her orgasm and a few more swats might just get her there!

"All right then, here we go," he said. and he let fly with another barrage. This time his swats varied in rate and rhythm, in location and power. It was just what Luna needed.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"OH FUCK, DADDY!! I'M CUMMING!" she cried out suddenly, and he felt her wet flood as she came from his spanking efforts. She kicked and flailed as much from the spanking as from the orgasm and he held her on his lap so she wouldn't roll off onto the floor as she went through her orgasm.

Finally, she collapsed on the bed, panting and moaning. Her ass was a fiery red now, and Cole gently rubbed the heated flesh, caressing it soft and tenderly. He stayed right there with her until she had come back from her high and she was mewling and purring contentedly again.

As she lay there enjoying his touch, his curiosity got the better of him.

"Luna, I can understand about the spanking thing - I had another girlfriend who liked spankings. But what's this 'Daddy' thing that you have going on?" he asked.

Luna sat up quickly her face now as red as her ass but for an entirely different reason. "Oh, God, you don't like it! Oh, I'm sorry Cole! Please, I won't do it any..." she started apologizing profusely.

"Shhh... it's okay, baby. I didn't say I didn't like it - it just caught me a bit off guard. Actually, I do like it. I was just wondering about it is all," he said, calming her fears.

"Well..." and she began to relate the story of her growing up...

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments