Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dad's Doctor: My wet dreams Partner

"Wet dreams do come true!"

26
11 Comments 11
26.9k Views 26.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
"Ok, I am on the way now," I said and hung up the phone from my dad.

As you all know, my dad is a Bishop of a leading church in our community. Being the only child at home with him can be rewarding and also boring from time to time. I have to live up to a particular image especially when am around him. But the truth of the matter is this, when he's not around, the real me comes out. I am a "lady in the streets" and a "slut in the sheets!"

My dad was at his office at the church all day and he was not feeling his best. When he woke up, his glucose level was extremely high. I warned him to watch what he ate and also to take his medications. But my dad is one of those who feel like if he misses a meal it will be ok and the same with his medications.

Well today, he was not so lucky. It was the day when the church secretary had left early and he was all alone. He made and attempt to go to the kitchen for a snack, but was having issues with his sight. He decided to phone me to come and take him to see his doctor.

After I hung up the phone with my dad, I called Dr. Travis' office to make the appointment for my dad. His secretary was gone for the day and I was about to leave a message when I heard his voice on the phone. Sexy as ever, his base voice was intoxicating to me.

I had this hidden lustful crush for Dr Travis and he was one of them in my "I will fuck him" book; he was number one!! He was damn good looking and sexy as hell. Standing 5'11" and was about 180lbs and had the cutest light-brown bedroom eyes ever seen. He was my dream, wet dreams partner. Maybe I was secretely in love with him or just wanted to fuck him, and badly!

'Hello Dr Travis, this is Nikki, you sexy thing you!!" I said when he answered. I heard him chuckled and then sighed.

"Hey there beautiful, long time no see!" he said to me. I was already pinching my nipples as he spoke and I felt my clit twitch beneath my thong. "What do I owe the pleasure of this call?" he asked me.

"Well its dad again. This time he said his sight is going. He said it's blurry. What could be the problem now?" I asked being very concerned about my dad.

"Bishop needs to follow my instructions and take his medications like I tell him too. Where is he?" he asked me.

"Oh he's at his office now, waiting for me to come pick him up to bring him over to your clinic." I responded with a question tone in my voice.

"Ok. Where are you now?" he asked. "I am still at the house about to leave." I said.

Then he said to me, "Come straight here. I will send my assistant over there now to his office and instruct him on what he needs to do. Bishop will be ok, but I need to explain his condition to you."

Smiling I said, "Ok I will be there in 15 minutes!" and I hung up the phone. Wow, I thought to myself, I will fuck him!! I ran upstairs and changed my clothes and slipped in a button up dress and removed my thong and bra. Hot and spicy I said as I looked in the mirror!

Fifteen minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot of Dr Travis office. I was about to turn off the engine when I saw him beckoning me to park behind the building. My pussy got wett immediately and my half inched nipples became rock hard and erect.

I park my car between a large cargo van and his king ranch truck. It was completely out of view. As I got out the car, he stood in the back door to his office smiling as I walked over to him. He looked me down from head to toe and smiled.

"Hey there beautiful, looking splendid as usual!" he said as he gave me a hug. I noticed how he held my waist as he hugged me, pulling me close to him and sniffing my hair.

"Hey doc, whats up??" I said in a friendly manner.

He patted me on the shoulder and said,"You would be surprised if I show you whats really up!" I looked at him as he said those words and smiled back.

"Well test me and see if I would be!" I said as he led me through the hallway to his office.

I noticed we passed his office and he went into the examination room. As I entered the room, he closed the door and stood against it. He reached out and pull me to him and kissed me on my lips. I pretended like I was shocked as I pushed him away. That gave him a concerned look and he began to apologize to me. I reached up and placed my finger on his lips and said, "sshhushhhh".

Turning my back to him I began to unbutton my dress. I turned around and let the dress fall to the floor. I was naked as I was born. He gasped for breath when he saw me completely nude and my pussy was wett. He began to walk towards me and I moved away out of his grasp.

I walked to the stool that was in the corner of the room and sat on it. I rolled it over to the table and I stood up then sat on the table. The cold from the table made me tremble as I lifted my legs to remove my heels. As I was removing them I used my free hand to rub my pussy lips up and down.

He stood there watching as he was constructing a linen tent in the front of his pants. I took my index finger and pushed it inside my pussy and scooped out some of the juices that had accumilated there. I looked up at him and beckoned him to come to me. He didnt hesitate as he came towards me removing his own clothing.

I took my cummed finger and sucked it in my mouth as he approached me. He then reached down and touched my pussy gently before sticking his finger inside and repeating my earlier actions. I took his finger and sucked it from top to bottom, twirling my tongue all over it from the backside of his finger then sucking it with force. He let out a groan.

I looked at him and said, "You know I wanted you forever right?" as I traced his nipples with my tongue. 

He replied, "Do you know I wanted you forever too?" My stomach flipped flopped as our mouths met. He begin to kiss me passionately like I have never been kissed before as his fingers explored my pussy. Our tongues were releasing sparks of fire in our mouths as we kissed each other.

Breaking the kiss he looked at me and said, "Your body is so beautiful Nikki and so are you!" All I was able to do was moan lightly. He lowered his head and began to suck my breast. Almost taking me over the edge as he sucked my nipples, I began to pinch his nipples. He reached up again and kissed me full on my lips, sucking on my lower lip.

He dragged the stool to him with his feet and sat on it. His face was now leveled with my hot leaking pussy. He leaned in and blew on my pussy before taking my legs and putting them on his shoulders. I leaned back on my arms as I felt his tongue lick me up and down. He pulled me closer to him and then he licked my asshole. I jumped when he did that and my pussy juice started to flow slowly.

"MMMMM BABY...

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

you like that dont you?" he asked in his sexy base voice.

"Uh huh...mmmm yes doctor I do!" was all I could have said as he licked me in that manner a second time. Then he begain licking from my ass to my clit, stopping at my clit and flicking it with his tongue. I reached up with one hand and grabbed his head and pushed him closer between my legs.

"Fuckkkk yessss Travis.....suck my clit baby." I said as I begin to turn my hip in circles on the table. He started to suck my clit as he inserted three fingers in my pussy. He was thrusting them in as deep as he could and as fast as he could. I was fucking him back by moving my ass to the rhythm he was making.

"Oooohhhhhh yeahhhh ama cummm hard on ur fingers in ur fucking mouth baby" I said as I felt my orgasm rise within me. He pulled out his fingers and reached them to my mouth as he stuck his tongue in my hole. Then I erupted in his face.
 
"Aaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yessssss yessssss oh yessssssssssss!" I squealed as I came in his mouth and on his face. He continued to suck and lick me some more, then as he stood up, I reached up to kiss him on the lips, tasting my own nectar.

I was sitting on the edge of the table now and as he stood in front of me, I felt his cock head at the entrance of my pussy. I looked down and admired his veiny cock. I was only able to see about six inches, as the rest was alread inside me.

I felt like I was being clamped open as he pushed his head inside my pussy. I felt like I was over stretched and I loved it. I grabbed on to his shoulder as he began to push more of his cock inside me. I decided to see if I can grip it and when I reached down, my hand was only able to get halfway around it.

"Ahhhh shittttt doc, this is a huge cock! Fuck me hard baby!" I said as he drove his cock deeper inside my wet pussy.

"You love my cock dont you Nikki? Mmmmmm fuck yeah!! You can own this 10by5 if you want it Nikki!" he said as he picked up speed.

"I love this tight pussy baby. Am marking this pussy today!" he said to me as he lifted me off the table and stood up.

He began to bounce me up on his cock and I screamed every time he drove up inside me. I looked in his eyes and I almost thought I saw love in his eyes as he fucked me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he whispered in my ear, "I love you Nikki, let me love you!"

I felt my pussy contracting and knew I was about to cum hard on his cock. I held on tight as my orgasm once again took control of my body. I started to tremble and shake as a leaf, and I felt him holding me even tighter as he walked out the examination room across the hall to his office. I was still on his cock as he carried me in his office.

He sat in his recliner chair as I straddled his lap. Tears swelled up in my eyes as I kissed him passionately. I thought about how I was secretely in love with Travis all these years. Now in the prime of my life, I finally get the man of my dreams up inside me, telling me he loved me and am sensitive enough to know and feel the sincerity of his heart.

I begin to grind my pussy on his lap as I look him in his eyes and said. "I love you and I always will Travis, but am a nymphomaniac!! I always gat to have me sum cock!" He placed his hands under my ass cheeks and help me up and begin to plunged inside me as deep and hard as he could.

"Ooooooooh fuccccckkkkkk yesssssssssss!!" I cried out as he fucked me harder than he had previously.

"If cock....mmmmm....... is what you need....I got that here baby!" he said as he was drilling me hard and fast. Then he pushed his chair back and lifted me up off his lap.

He spun me around and pushed me over his cherry oak desk. He lifted one leg and bend it on the desk as he shoved his cock balls deep back inside my pussy from behind.

"FUCK ME TRAVIS! FUCK ME!!" I screamed as he had no mercy on my already sore pussy. I cried out in pleasure as he held on to the edge of his desk as he drove with full speed into my pussy. My body tensed up and I began to cummm again and again and again as he fucked me deep and hard.

"You want me to cumm in MY fucking pussy baby?" he asked as I felt his cock enlargen inside me. Before I could have answered him, he grabbed me by the mid section and said,"TAKE MY SEED BABY.....Arghhhhhh.....yessssss......mmmmmmm fuck yessssss!" he said as he blasted my wombs with loads of juice.

I was trapped beneath his body but loved the feeling. Then I realized that he was still hard as a rock when he began to fuck me again. He was fucking me slow but long strokes as he played with my clit. Then I reached back to try grip his cock as he slipped out of me. I grabbed it and positioned the head to my asshole. He knew what I was doing but didnt try to stop me. I pushed back on his cock but the head wouldnt go in. So I begged him to fuck me in the ass.

"Anything for you my princess" he said as he squeezed my breast and pinched my nipples.

He reached under and begin to lube my asshole and his cock tip with our mixt cumm and tried again. I am not a anal virgin, but I have never taken anything so wide. I wanted him in my ass and was determined to get him there. As he tried to enter me, I held my breath and pushed back as he pushed forward.

"FUCK!! SHITTTT!! OHHH FUCKKKKK!!!' I moaned as he entered me. He stayed there for a minute as he kissed my back and rubbed my ass cheeks before he started to move in and out. I had never felt anything so good in all my life as he fucked my ass. 

As he quickened his pace, I started to fuck him back and enjoyed every second of it. He was finger fuckning me as I rubbed my clit. I felt another pussy explosion about the same time as his balls tighten. I knew this time us coming the same time would seal the fucking deal.

"Baby ama cumm in ur ass...this magnificent tight ass. Fuck yeah!" he said as he pulled me to him. My pussy muscles clamped on his fingers as he said that and I knew I was about to cumm with him, Then it happened, we bothe had the biggest orgasm of the night, the same time. "Ohhhhhh yess yessss yessssssss mmmmm yessssss yessssss yessssssssss!" I said as my body went limp.

"Fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh!" he said as he camed. It felt like he exploded in my ass and it was a breath-taking as I begain to squirt all over his desk. He shot half his load inside my ass and he pulled out and squirted four more loads on my ass cheeks.
 
We laid there beat and worn for about ten minutes then he said, "Nikki, I want you to be my girlfriend then wife! I love you!"

I laid there for another five minutes without saying a word before I remembered my sick dad must have been worried where I was. The feeling inside my heart was the same but then reality set in to who I really was -

a beautiful bitch in heat, a nymphomaniac!!

Published 
Written by naughtybynature
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments