Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dessert for you

"Frist time to write a story feed back welcome"

9
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
737 words 737 words
You get home from a long day at work, tired and ready to see me. Walking in you can't help but inhale deeply, as you smell dinner cooking in the kitchen. Heading for the kitchen you hear me humming away and smile softly.

"I'm home," you call out rounding the corner to see me.

I'm dressed in a black nighty, skimpy and see through. My hair is done up and my make up is just enough to show off my best features. I spin around, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Hey! You're back a little earlier than I was expecting. Dinner is almost ready!" I do a slow teasing spin for you before going back to making dinner, calling over my shoulder for you to go get cleaned up. You slap my ass as you walk by, seeing me smile softly you know you're in for a fun night.

We eat in quiet peace talking of work and our days, but we keep the small talk to a minimum since we both know what comes after. 

"So..." you look at me as I clean away the table. "What's for dessert?"

I turn around slowly, grinning. "Why me of course!" I kiss you softly on the lips as you place your hands on my ass, pulling me closer. Breaking the kiss I straighten up winking at you, spinning away I head for the room. 

You follow, listening to my giggles as I run to the bed. I spin around and wait for you on my knees. You walk up to me and I pull you close kissing you passionately. Soon you shove me back on the bed, grab a wrist and bring it to the top corner of the bed. I wait obediently for you to tie me up as I feel myself getting more excited.

You climb on top, kissing my lips neck and chest, biting randomly, leaving love marks all over my neck. You rip my nighty off, take my nipple into your mouth and begin to lick and nibble softly. I moan loudly, begging for more, my hips raising, trying to grind against your cock. You move to the other nipple, giving it the same attention, before moving lower on my body. 

You bite down my stomach and all over my inner thighs, keeping away from my soaking wet pussy.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I try desperately to get your lips on my cunt but you continue to tease. Finally you give me what I beg for, biting my clit softly, licking up my pussy and flicking hard on my clit making me moan and jerk. You slide two fingers in, fucking my cunt, continuing the assault on my clit.

You go hard and deep until I can't take anymore. I beg you to let me cum, but just as I reach the edge you stop. You move up to the head of the bed, putting your cock on my lips. I obediently open my mouth and take the full length in. You pull it in and out, slowly at first, but soon start fucking my mouth. Getting you nice, hard, wet and ready to fuck the shit out of me.

You move between my legs, sliding in with ease due to how wet I am. You pound my pussy, making me cry out with each thrust. Your hand slides up my body, reaching my throat. You squeeze just enough to cut blood flow to my brain. My mind spins as you assault my cunt. You go harder, making me want to scream, but I can't with your hand on my throat. 

You lift one of my legs, allowing you to go deeper and remove your hands from my throat. Slapping my ass hard you make me cry out. You slap again, harder this time, leaving a red mark on my ass. Again and again you spank me, not giving me time to recover. I beg you to let me cum. You grin, grab my throat again, and lean down. You tell me to be a good slut and cum for you.

As we cum together you moan and slow down, but you don't stop just yet. Pumping slowly, you untie me and kiss me softly. Pulling out you look down into my eyes smiling.

"Did you like your dessert sir?" I asked softly.

"Yes my love, I did."

Laying down next to me we fall asleep, cuddling close.

Published 
Written by BlondeArtist95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments