Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery Part 4

4
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I sat there as still as a statue.

“Jesus Christ Tony! Come on! I ain’t got all goddamn day!”

I breathed in, ensuring to not exhale, forcing my beating heart to slow down with the lack of oxygen. When my borderline hyperventilation had been dutifully crushed before it had a chance to develop, I exhaled once again.

“I am an adult woman. You are an adult man. What is the fucking big deal?”

At this juncture Claire turned round and favoured me with a lizard-like flick of her tongue at me.

Driven more out of lust than anger, I gave her what she wanted, a few choice smacks on her bottom, relishing the sweet tingling that began in the palm of my hand and then gloriously radiated outwards in comforting, soothing warmth.

“See? How hard was that?"

"Oh, that hard.” She giggled at her own wit.

So I continued in that same erotic tempo, smacking her buttocks alternating between each cheek, thrilled at the increasing warmth that began to spread across them and the rosy blush that soon followed. Gone was the bravado and the fear and neurosis. Now I was in control.

Smack. 

“Owww!”

I rubbed.

“Mmm,” she purred.

“You gonna behave from now on?”

“Yes sir,” she said in a breathless almost girlish lilt.

I arched myself forward and craned my neck to see her face and found myself hardening at the submissive, docile expression on her face, the willingness to please, the eagerness to serve. At this very moment in time I felt like a god. I could do anything I wanted, and she would gladly let me.

“Claire?”

Her voice was barely audible, so thick with blissful, euphoric detachment it was barely intelligible.

“You okay hun?”

I could scarcely decipher the “yes” that emanated from the squirming, wriggling mess over my knee; and could feel the warmth of her sex dripping its honeyed dew onto my knee and felt it trickling down the span of my leg sticking to my leg hairs as it migrated south.

I gingerly parted her legs, and was rewarded with a shudder at my touch. I began to softly stroke between her legs, letting my fingers wander around the perimeter of her vulva, before slipping into her.

Just as my fingers were sucked into the slippery, glistening pearl of her cunt, she let out a gasp and a whimper. I slowly teased her in this fashion, letting my other hand wander up the curve of her spine, the base of her neck, and as I felt her bucking and thrashing to the rhythm of my touch, and could feel her orgasm build up in her like a tidal wave; some demented genie eager for release. I stopped.

My hand was coated with her vaginal secretions, and I could smell the blossom of her musk as her excitement grew. All the while my own erection was straining at the erotic display in front of me. I could feel the heat of her bottom against my hand, the glowing red sheen to it and the sweat that glistened on the nape of her neck.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

By now I scarcely had to give her contact at all. She had been teased and toyed with for so long that even the lightest of contact would be enough.

“Ohhh Tony… let me cum, I’m begging you… I’m so wet...”
I smiled.

I grabbed her firmly by her shoulders, pulling her off my knee, and half dragged, half tossed her onto the bed, and just as quickly and assertively buried my head in her groin, plunging my tongue into her pussy.

Where my fingers had been my lips tongue were now, licking, savouring, enjoying every inch of her.

“You are a sweet sweet girl.”

I said this to her, then realised that she was so far gone in pre-climatic bliss that my words were barely registering with her at all.

I drew the words on her clitoris, using my cunnilingus braille to tell her how delicious, how special, how tasty, how beautiful she was. I watched her legs and hips thrust and buck from the bed in jerking spasms that resembled the goldfish that I had left outside of its bowl, and continued to eat her out.

By now all that was coming from her mouth was deep, guttural groans and grunts. Fully formed sentences seemed to be too fine a skill for her brain to handle at the current time. Her hands coursed through my hair with the intense purpose of a bloodhound and her nails dug deeply into my scalp almost breaking the skin.

I let my hands wander all over her, her breasts, her flat tummy, the meaty pads of her thighs and the soles of her feet. I relished every inch of her, her musk, her taste. I had wanted this, dreamed of this, pined for this for so long and now, gloriously now, it was all happening. She snarled. Grabbing me by the neck and kissing me deeply she proceeded to push me onto the bed, straddling me all the while.

“Finish the job, I’m begging you.”

She sat astride my face grinding herself onto my willing mouth, nearly suffocating me in her lust. I didn’t care. If this was wrong I never wanted to be right and if ever there was a way in this world that a man would care to die, this would be it.

She let out a strangled scream, cursing and blessing my name in the same breath and I could feel the gush of her climax coat my entire face with its intense, arrogant arrival. Even then I did not break my vow nor alter my tempo and waited until the last creamy drop was delivered and the final wavering breathy gasp had subsided.

We lay together, her and I for what seemed an eternity. My neck ached, my jaw was screaming out for some relief but goddamn, I was proud of myself.

She looked at me with such love in her eyes that had I had a heart, it would have been breaking at that moment.

She nuzzled herself against me, and I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer in for a full embrace, letting her vitality and essence flow into me.

We lay there in blissful silence.

She kissed me softly on the cheek.

“Thank you,” she uttered breathlessly.

“Now it is your turn.”

Published 
Written by humblemetsuke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments