Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Dare?

"An amazing reunion of two ex-lovers ready to play once again."

1
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My heart was racing with the thoughts of meeting my ex-lover at the Miami Beach Dance Convention. Two years had gone by since I had last seen him.  Just the thought of the magic touch he could create with his hands made me so wet.  

As I drove to the convention, I could not help but think to myself as to whether to keep my composure, be modest or simply dare to allow myself to be taken by what I know this man can do with my body.  

To my surprise, we both pulled up to the Hilton valet parking at the same time.   He still looked just as hot. I have always loved Hispanic men and Alberto met all my qualifications. He was tall, not exactly bulky but built like a teddy bear. Oh, how I loved that. His skin was tanned like coffee, his hair thick black, and he had gorgeous dark brown eyes.

He looked straight at me as I got out of my car. My heart seemed to briefly stop as he looked at me with such intensity.  It was a piercing look as if he could see right through me. At that very moment, I knew I still desired him. Not only did I love the magic of his amazing touch, I absolutely loved his cock.  Just the thought of having his cock in my mouth made me horny as heck.

He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and said, “Hello Amanda, you look beautiful as always. Will you be attending the dance performances tonight?  I will be performing a sexy chair dance routine.”

I smiled and said, “Is that so? Well then, absolutely. I look forward to seeing your performance.” 

I went to my hotel room to get ready for the dance performances. I wore my red, tight fitted dress that had a low cut to show plenty of cleavage and a slit that went all the way up my thigh.

As I went downstairs to enter the ballroom where the performance would take place, I saw him walking toward the back stage. He looked so damn good in his black leather outfit.  I wanted to go back stage and wish him good luck but instead I decided to work on finding a front row seat. 

I managed to find one seat available in the front row. The seat was perfect as it was center stage.The music started, and, oh my, there he was on stage dancing to the song "Often by The Weekend".  Have mercy!  Just watching his body move made me hot and apparently he was having that effect on many of the women in the audience as well.  

As I watched him perform, my mind started to go many places. I wanted to be sitting on that chair he was dancing with and let him take total control of me. Do I honestly dare to hook up with this amazing man after two years?  I cannot resist.                               

The crowd went crazy with his performance. He received a standing ovation. I used that opportunity to slip out from my row and I quickly went back stage to congratulate him on his outstanding performance. 

Looking at him with an intent look and smile I said, “Alberto, congratulations!  You made many people happy today with your sexy chair dance routine.  You have made me very happy as well. I will be seeing you soon.”

Alberto took my hand and gently kissed it as he said, “I look forward to it my sweet Amanda.”

I went the ladies restroom to prep up and take a few deep breathes before heading to his room. I could not help but continue to think about his touch and his amazing cock. I could feel the wetness build through my panties.

I headed down the hallway, walking toward his room. As I got to the front door, I noticed he left the door propped open. As I opened the door, he was sitting on the chair by the window, facing the door.

He looked at me with a sexy grin as he said, “Please, come in Amanda. Make yourself comfortable.”

I walked in with a slow, sexy walk and sat on the bed.

Alberto stood up from the chair and walked over to me. As he placed his hand under my chin and tilted my head up so my eyes would meet his, he said, “Do you dare Amanda?”

This dare, a control factor he would play with me always drove me crazy and this moment was no exception. I wanted to give in but not too quickly. One thing was for sure, there would be no modesty or composure. I wanted him to have complete control. I wanted to surrender to him.

I decided not to answer his question just yet.

As he looked at me with his sexy grin, he pulled my long, silky black hair back and said, “Do you dare?”

I still said nothing. He then walked away and sat back down on the chair. With his index finger he singled me to walk towards him. 

As I stood in front of him, he used the slit on my dress to his advantage. He slowly started to rub my leg, up to my thigh and as close as he could to my pussy, just to tease me a bit. He then proceeded to do the same to my other leg and stopped again right before my pussy.  Oh how I wanted him to touch my wet pussy.  He was driving me crazy.

He started playing with me, slowly rubbing the outside of my pussy. He smiled at me as he could feel my wetness through my panties.  As he outlined my pussy with his finger over my underwear, he looked at me and said, “Do you dare?”

I could not contain the excitement building up inside me any further.  My pussy ached to have his fingers inside.  As I leaned down to kiss him very gently, I said, “Yes, I do dare. Take me as you wish.”

He stood up and took me over to the bed. As we both stood beside the bed, he kissed me and with a soft grip, he wrapped his hand around my neck and said, “Do you dare submit to me?”

My heart was racing as I placed my hand over his and said, “Yes, I do dare. I submit.”

As he let go of his grip around my neck, he smiled and said, “Very good Amanda.”

He slowly undressed me. He was happy with my nakedness. I could see the look of desire in his eyes. He laid me down on the bed, moved on top of me and started kissing me very passionately. His hands slowly started to work my body. He moved over to my side and as he kissed my neck, he started to fondle my tits and play with my nipples. His touch sent shock waves through my body.   My nipples got harder as he circled my nipples with his finger. He sucked on them gently at first and slowly sucked on them harder. He sucked my nipples so hard that it started to hurt but I didn’t care. I wanted him to ravage me.

He so very slowly moved his hand over my stomach down to my pussy.  As he inserted one and then two fingers, he whispered in my ear, “My oh my, you are so wet and ready.” 

He was turned on beyond measure.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

He moved down on me and studied my pussy with admiration. He spread open my lips and licked my pussy up and down. As he circled my clit with his tongue, he inserted two fingers. He moved his fingers side to side, up and down and then pushed his fingers deeper in me. As he continued to circle my clit with his tongue, he applied more pressure with his fingers creating a rotation motion. I could feel the intensity in my pussy build. My pussy gripped tightly onto his fingers as my body started to match his rhythm. I rocked my hips and tightly gripped the sheets in my hands as the intensity continued to build within me.

My body started to shake from the explosive orgasm I felt through my entire my body.  I shouted with pleasure, “Oh shit, yes! Mmmm...yes!”

He had me lay next to him for bit, allowing me to relax and enjoy the amazing high of pleasure I was experiencing.  Time seemed to stand still until he turned me over on my stomach and very slowly and softly began to rub my back, moving down to my ass. He circled his hands in a continuous motion, rotating from one butt cheek to the next. That amazing touch of his started to gradually turn me on once again and he knew it.

 As he continued this rotating motion, I couldn’t help but moan with satisfaction, “Mmmm...”

At that very moment, he softly rubbed my ass one more time and then he spanked me so hard that it sent chills through my entire body. As I gripped the sheets from the intensity of his spanking, I screamed with pleasure with the final smack he gave me holding his hand tightly down on my ass.

He whispered in my ear, “Do you want more?”

Still holding tightly to the sheets I whispered, “Yes, give me more.”

As he slightly pulled my hair back, he said, “Tell me Amanda. What is it that you desire for me to do.”

As I bit my lips from the excitement of his question, I said, “I want you to finger my ass and then I want to feel that amazing cock of yours deep in my pussy.”

As I glanced down to his cock, I could see that behind his leather pants his cock was waiting for me.

As he pulled back my hair with a tight grip, he said, “Nicely said Amanda. I want to see you in doggy style position. Now!”

I happily obeyed his command.  As I put myself in doggy style, he smacked my ass again.

I shouted, “Oh yes baby that’s it. Give it to me.”

He then proceeded to rub my pussy and used the wetness of my pussy to lubricate my asshole. He slowly entered one finger, in and out. It felt so damn good! He then stretched my butt cheeks and inserted two fingers. As he swirled his fingers very slowing in my ass, my hips rocked to match the motion of his wonderful fingers.  The intensity of pleasure continued to rise within me and oh how I wanted his cock.

“Give me your cock!” I shouted.

He moved in front of me, leaned over by my ear and said, “You are forgetting that I am the one that gives the orders around here.”

All I could tell myself was, hot damn!  This control factor he loved to play turned me on more and more every time.

With a seductive tone, he said, “My sweet Amanda, you want to be a bad girl. So with that, this is what you get for giving me an order. “

Suddenly I felt a hard smack on my ass and I tightly gripped the bed sheets.

It hurt but all at the same time it felt amazingly pleasurable.

He came back around to face me as I remained in a doggy style position. He removed all of his clothing and let it drop on the floor.

I looked up at him and with a grin on his face, he said, “Suck my dick.”

I happily obliged at his demand. I moved a bit forward so my mouth could reach his cock. I started to lick the tip and work my tongue slowly up and down the shaft. I moved down to his balls and licked the sensitive spot, up and down the center. I stayed there a bit using my hands as well.

He moaned with pleasure as I worked my way back up to the tip, taking in his whole cock in my mouth.

There was no question I loved sucking his amazing cock.  I sucked on it as he pumped my mouth. The faster he moved, the harder I sucked.

As he was looking down on me, he said, “Oh baby, you are doing amazing at sucking my cock. I’m going to ram that pussy of yours.”

He had me turn around so my ass was facing him once again. He gripped my waist with his hand and entered me slowly. My hips rocked back so I could push him further inside me. Our rocking motions started to match as he got faster and even deeper. I could feel him getting harder inside me and he felt amazingly wonderful.

He then momentarily pulled out and started to rub the outside of my pussy with his dick, sliding it up and down. I could feel my pussy getting more wet. He pushed back inside of me, deeper this time. He pumped his hard cock, in and out, filling me up with pleasure. I started to rub my clit as he rammed his cock inside me. I could feel the intensity building as my pussy tightened, gripping his cock.

My hands, once again, tightly gripped onto the sheets as I shouted from my climax, “Mmmm…yes…that feels so damn good!

Alberto held my hips harder and with one final deep plunge, he came inside me.

Alberto collapsed next to me.

As we both lay next to each other, enjoying the relaxation from our amazing experience, he said, “Oh my sweet Amanda.  That was amazing!”

I smiled and said, “I enjoyed every moment and maybe we can see each other again at a future dance convention.”

He smiled back at me, with a sexy grin, and said, “Most definitely Amanda. I look forward to our next meeting.”

As I got dressed to head back to my hotel room, he stared at me with such admiration. It was as if he wanted a second round but no, I was determined to stay strong. Especially since I knew there would be another amazing encounter at any of the next conventions around the globe within the next year.

As I headed out the door, he stopped me. He looked me straight into the eyes, giving me that sexy, piercing look that only he could pull off. As he tucked my hair behind my ear, he leaned in and kissed me so very passionately that I could feel the heat once again rise within my body. I definitely did not want to leave and by the way he kissed me, I could tell he felt as I did but it was time to depart.

I smiled at him and said, “Until the next time Alberto. I will be in touch.”

He took my hand, kissed it gently, looked and me and said, “Agreed. Until the next time my sweet Amanda.

 

 

Published 
Written by SassyDestiny10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments