Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dr. Smith Part Two

"Jenn enjoys Dr. Smiths company"

4
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Dr. Smith awoke with a start and some confusion. He was disoriented and it took several moments for him to remember where he was. As he cleared his mind, he looked around. He was in a hotel room that smelt of woman and sex. The air was warm and it was dark outside. He was aware of the sound of city night life drifting in through the open patio door. A trail of discarded clothing led from the open door to the bed he lay on. The trail consisted of a mix of outer wear and underwear. As his memory came back to him, he remembered the day.

The convention he was attending, the talk he had given in the afternoon and of course the sexy dark haired woman who had caught his eye in the audience. Jenn was her name and he could not keep his mind focused on his subject as his eyes kept wandering in her direction. He could not believe his luck that she had come to the dining room later and actually had dined with him. Man, the vibes she had sent out had driven him wild but he had played it as cooly as he could as he did not want to spoil a good evening. But when she had invited him to her room, then that was it, the gloves were off and he had made his move. The memory of what happened next awoke his sleeping cock and it began to stiffen a little.

At that moment, he heard a toilet flush and a sink running with water before the door to the bathroom opened and Jenn entered the room. She had discarded the stay up hose and was now totally naked. Her hair was mussed and she had that "just fucked" look on her face. She smiled at him when she saw that he was awake and said, "Well I see someone is awake now. You must have been exhausted as you slipped off to sleep so I let you rest awhile".

She glided across the room and she looked so sexy to him, her full breasts, curvy figure and that landing strip patch of dark hair around her pussy was a sight for sore eyes. Yes, it had been a long day and the jet lag from traveling to the conference had not helped but now he felt refreshed and ready to play again!

Jenn crawled up onto the bed and lay down on top of him, he could feel her warm skin against his, her breasts pressed against his chest and her pussy mound pressed against his groin. She kissed him deeply and he responded in kind. He ran his fingers down her back, feeling the soft flesh, her spine, her bottom. As they kissed, Jenn gyrated her hips so her pussy was rubbing against his rigid cock and it felt wonderful to him. Finally she broke the kiss and looked him in the eye, giving him a sultry look before sliding down his body. As she moved down, she peppered his smooth chest with kisses and licks before locating his nipples. She began to suck on one and Dr. Smith gave a gasp of pleasure as the sensations rippled through him - he loved having his nipples sucked. She spent several minutes sucking and teasing his nipples before moving lower again.

Her hair tickled his chest as she moved lower and he could feel her warm breath as she neared his balls. He was glad he had recently shaved them as he felt her take one into her mouth and gently suck on it. The sensation drove him wild and he ran his fingers through her thick hair and gently pushed her head down as she continued to suck it. She switched to the other one and he groaned with pleasure. After a few more moments, she broke away and then began to lick up the length of his cock, starting at the base, until her mouth was at the head of it. Her tongue lapped at the tip and then she closed her mouth around it. She gripped the shaft with her hand and then began to suck his cock while slowly pumping it.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

It was a good job that he had cum not too long ago as he knew for sure that he would not last long with the treatment she was giving him. She expertly blew him, sucking him deep and pumping with a firm grip.

She released him and began to work up his body again until their mouths were close. They kissed again and this time he could taste himself on her as their tongues mingled. She pulled away and whispered, "There, that seems to have got you awake now for what I want". With that same sultry grin, she moved down his body so she was sitting on his chest and facing him. She slid lower down and reached out to grip his cock in her hand. She pushed up into a squat over his cock and pulled it straight up between her legs. She kept her eyes on him as she lowered herself. He felt the warmth of her lips on the tip as she lowered herself slowly. He felt her lips part and his cock pushing into her warm, wet pussy. The landing strips parted and wrapped around his disappearing shaft as she continued to impale herself on him until she was sat right down on him, completely burying him.

She felt so hot and tight around his throbbing cock and he marveled at her beauty, her eyes on fire. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his shoulders so he was able to reach up and take each full breast in his hands. She began a slow pace of riding his cock as he tweaked her nipples and kneaded her breasts. She looked down at him and smiled her pleasure as she slow fucked him. He was entranced with her sexuality, so erotic and beautiful as she rode him. Each time she sank down on him, he thrust up so he penetrated her deeply. She was so wet that they had to be careful that he did not slip out. Each time she dropped down on him she gasped, gently at first but harder as their pace quickened.

She picked up speed and he matched her, fucking her as much as she was fucking him. He released her breasts and clamped his hands on her hips to steady her as she rode him. She gripped his shoulders and lowered her head in concentration. She was gasping hard now and he knew she was going to cum so he held her steady as her pussy muscles clenched around his shaft. She cried out as she came and he felt her body quiver with the climax. She kept going and she begged him not to stop, that she was going to cum again and moments later he felt her climax once more. Her breath was coming in short, sharp gasps now and she was uttering all sorts of obscenities as she continued to ride him. He was so turned on and he knew he could not hold out much longer under her relentless attack. Then she growled out the words he had been hoping to hear, "Jim, I want you to cum for me, to fill me up and I want it now!".

He needed no more bidding and began to thrust up harder and faster into her body. He could feel his balls begin to tighten and he was grunting with each thrust. A final grunt escaped as he let loose and he felt himself shoot deep inside her, spasming over and over as he came. Jenn cried out and came too, her body shaking over and over as she felt him filling her up. "Yes!!!!!" was the only word that passed her lips as she rode him until he was spent and she was too. She flopped down onto his chest, heart beating, breathing hard as he wrapped his arms around him. He was exhausted from her onslaught, she really had ridden him hard and his cock was feeling tender from the treatment she had given him. Together they caught their breath, he still inside her.

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments