Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream Come True

"Fuck At First Sight"

4
3 Comments 3
16.7k Views 16.7k
965 words 965 words
The first time I saw her, I knew I wanted her.

She was the kind of girl I've always wanted to fuck. I don't know why, but I've always fantasized about making love to a girl who was tall, skinny and had itty-bitty breasts. Yes, flat chests appeal to me. I don't know why. They just make my cock go rock hard.

As soon as I saw her, my 9 inch cock stood to attention. It craved the warmth of her pussy. She was standing at the other end of the bar, so I made my way over to her. She looked like she had been crying.

I walked up to her and asked her what the matter was. She replied that she'd been cheated on by her boyfriend that morning, and she was looking to get her revenge by sleeping with the first man who approached her. And according to her, that was me.

Looking around to check if anyone was looking, she rubbed her hand over the hardening mound in my jeans. Her expression said it all. What she felt excited her. She asked me where I was staying. I told her that my hotel was just a five minute walk away. She stood up. Her beautiful, 5 foot, 11 inch body was like a model's body. I asked her what she did for a living. She smiled and pulled me out of the bar, leading me by her hand.

When we came on to the street, her red hair glistened in the moonlight. God, she was beautiful. Why did the idiot boyfriend cheat on her? Was he crazy? Well, good for me.

I pointed her in the direction of my hotel. It was a modest one, but she didn't seem to mind. The bell boy shot me a dirty look at the entrance. I returned a sheepish grin.

As soon as we entered the lift, she was touching the front of my jeans again. She really wanted that cock. I was aching to see her body, but I controlled myself. As soon as the lift reached our floor, I lifted her light, tight body and carried her to my room. When we entered the room, neither of us could control our passion any more. I kissed her and she kissed right back. You couldn't guess that she was recovering from an indiscretion on her boyfriend's part. She put her tongue in my mouth and I felt a piercing on her tongue. I responded by sucking her tongue. Oh, her lips were heaven.

She pushed me on to the bed, and carefully undid her black dress. I looked as her beautiful body emerged from the shape-defining attire she'd worn. Her body was perfect. Her breasts were what I'd imagined all along. She looked at me checking her out and a wolfish smile flashed across her face. She knew I craved her body.

I got up from the bed and kissed her like she'd never been kissed before.

HeavenlyTS_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyTS_TS

I could feel her nipples hardening as I held her close. As I put my hand inside her underwear to rub her clit, I felt a small landing strip. I gently caressed her clit first, then alternated between patting and rubbing it faster. I could feel her ecstasy develop. She grabbed by cock through my pants. I knew she wanted it, but I wanted to make her cum first. Prepare her for what was about to come.

I pushed her down on the bed and pulled down her panties. My cock hardened even further (is that possible?) when I saw that her pubic hair was red. I started licking her clit, driven by an insane will to please this goddess. It didn't take her long to have her first orgasm. Her moans reached a fever pitch and I knew I was successful. I then grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch. She undid my jeans and put her slim hand into my underpants. Her eyes showed that she was impressed. She pulled out the already hard cock and put it into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around my monster cock and I urged myself to hold on till I fucked her. Her stud felt so good and she used it to maximum effect. She grabbed my balls and sucked on them too.

Looking up at me, she said she couldn't wait any more for the feel of my cock in her tight pussy. I pulled a condom out of my wallet and handed it to her. She rolled it onto my cock with her mouth. Then, as I kissed her, I lay her down on her back and eased my monster into her tight pussy. She moaned as soon as I was halfway through. I varied between fucking her slow and ramming my cock into her. She enjoyed the two-punch combo, orgasming many times. I fucked her for atleast 15 minutes, alternating between doggy, missionary and woman-on-top.

I came midway through one of her orgasms, and she pulled my cock out and asked if I'd like it if she drank my cum from the condom. I nodded in delight. She carefully pulled the condom off my softening cock and drank the semen right from it. After the tiring session, both of us slept for 3 hours until I was woken up by her lovely hands tugging at my cock again.

She wanted to take a shower and asked me to join her. We made love in the shower again and this time, she wanted me without protection. She enjoyed the feel of my uncut cock. After that, we went to bed again.

When I got up the next morning, I realized that the bed was empty. The best fuck of my life had left before I woke up.
Published 
Written by molten_smegma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments