Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Morning Wake Up Call

"Early Morning encounter."

7
5 Comments 5
11.5k Views 11.5k
666 words 666 words
Lifting my head from the pillow, I blinked a few times before glancing at the alarm clock. It was just another early morning for me as I lay next to Michelle, enjoying the sweet perfume she wore. The alarm showed 4am as I moved a little closer to her and placed several soft and lingering kisses over her ears, even blowing into them. One long slow lick followed by several soft bites were placed along her neckline as my fingers traced downwards over her stomach.

I felt her body move involuntarily to almost laying on her back as I moved closer to her. Hearing her heart beat a little faster as her breathing changed, I smiled and traced a long line of soft kisses and licks down her upper chest. My tongue licked around and in between each breast as I felt her move a little more. The excitement within me rose to new heights as I flicked my tongue across each nipple before seizing each of her succulent and tasty buds into my mouth. Gently biting and sucking on them, they hardened magnificently as my fingers traced over her hips.

In one quick movement, my body was between her spreading legs as her eyes remained closed. My tongue traced down her stomach and flicked over her navel, evoking soft sounds to escape her lips. Soon my tongue teased and tickled her trimmed pubic hair as it neared its prize. Licking and kissing through her pubic hair, I gently bit the outer lips of her honeypot before slithering my tongue inside her honeypot to dance upon the soft velvety inner folds.

Tasting her sweet juices oozing out, I licked ferociously and soon was greeted with even more juices flowing as she moaned. My hands slid underneath her body to cup and squeeze her asscheeks as my tongue danced and delved deeper and deeper inside her honeypot. Her eyes flickered open as she whispered, "Oh god yes, Henry."

Her whispered words evoked more hardening of my shaft as my balls filled and gradually tightened.

SaraWells1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWells1

With her juices on my lips and chin I moved to lay on top of her and kissed her softly, at first on the lips, then more passionately. Our lips and tongues collided and danced to their own sensual music as my hardened shaft teased the outer lips of her honeypot.

With one quick thrust I had the entire length of my turgid shaft deep within the soft velvety inner folds of Michelle's honeypot as I broke the kiss to nibble and lick her ears and neck. Passion and intensity built within us as I thrust in and out of her harder , faster and deeper than ever before. Sensing her breathing changing again, I slowed my thrusts just enough before speeeding up again just as her juices started to flow more freely. Her muscles tightened around my shaft as her legs clamped around my waist, sucking my shaft even deeper inside her honeypot.

Moans and groans filled the room as I continued to pound her pussy with my shaft, each thrust bringing me closer and closer to an eruption of my hot and very sticky liquid. Biting a little harder on her neck, I moaned louder as her fingers slid between our bodies to tease each of my nipples. Thrusting in and out I tensed slightly before claiming her lips and tongue with my own just as my shaft pulsated , throbbed almost violently then erupted splattering the inner walls of her honeypot with hot and sticky liquid.

Our juices mingled together as I continued to thrust in and out of her, emptying the contents of my balls totally. My breathing was a little ragged as my heartbeat gradually returned to normal as my shaft softened inside of her honeypot. Breaking the kiss, I looked deep within her eyes as the whispered words flowed. "Good morning baby." The only response I got back was a smile as she lay underneath me, breathing quite hard.
Published 
Written by Henry73au
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments