Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Easy Money- more easy cash

"Our Goth Girl goes back for more"

33
20 Comments 20
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The water cascaded down his body, drenching me as I continued to suck his cock. James had texted me late yesterday to tell me he'd be in town, if I fancied meeting up. £200 and the memory of our last encounter prompted me to make an excuse to my boyfriend; and so, less than 24 hours later, he was fucking my mouth, the head of his prick battering the back of my throat.

I looked up at him, kneeling before him in the shower. I could tell he was close to coming. He put one hand on the back of my head and pushed hard, making me gag. My carefully spiked purple hair hung around my neck and shoulders. I had one hand wrapped around his balls, milking him while he fucked me, and the other between my legs, giving my clit ring a tug before inserting a couple of fingers in my sopping cunt.

"Oh, fuck, yessssss."

Pushing hard into my mouth he pumped his spunk. And, for only the second time in my life, I savoured the tang of him as he filled me. Looking up, I removed his cock from my mouth and showed him his load on my tongue, then swallowed it all down, before taking him into my mouth again and cleaned him up.

His grip loosened on the back of my head, and he bent to lift me up. His arms snaked around my ass and pulled me close as he bent his head and kissed me hard, our tongues sharing his taste.

He turned off the taps, and the water dripped into the shower tray from the lime-scaled head. The extractor fan was working overtime to clear the mist. The mirror and counter-top were wet and shiny. I rubbed my tits against his body, feeling his cock twitching between us.

"Is it my turn now?" I asked him, stepping back slightly and dipping my hand back to my cunt lips, which were all red and glistening. My legs stood apart, showing him I was horny.

He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a couple of towels, passing one to me. He began to dry himself off.

"Yep, your turn," he said. "I got a surprise for you."

"I love surprises," I told him, my eyes lighting up.

He smiled, almost to himself. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he opened the bathroom door, turned and said, "Don't be long." Then he stepped into the hotel room.

Drying myself off, I could hear voices. I thought he'd turned on the tv. I dropped the towel to the floor and opened the door, walking through into the bedroom.

"What the fuck!"

I wrapped my arms around my nakedness in embarrassment and shock. Sitting on the bed was another man talking to my business guy.

"Wha..... this is...." I couldn't make a sentence from the shock.

"Relax. This is a colleague of mine. I've told him about our arrangement; and, he wondered if you'd be interested in... umm...extending the deal to him."

I stood there, naked and wet, with these two guys in front of me. Until a fortnight ago, I'd only ever slept with my boyfriend. Now, I was being offered up like... I don't know what!

The other guy stood up.

"Look, sorry, I thought James had explained. I've got £300 for you, but obviously if you aren't interested..." he let the words trail off.

Could I? For £500? Fuck, it was tempting.

"What..... are you.... do you want to join us?" I quizzed him.

He looked at James.

"I don't mind a threesome," James said.

The other guy smiled. "If you're up for it," he said to me, "then I''m ok with that."

James's cock had grown hard again. I made up my mind.

"Show me the cash."

With the money safely away in my leather jacket pocket hanging in the wardrobe, I turned back to the two guys. James was nursing a hard-on, and the other guy was showing signs of excitement too. 

I walked over to the bed, put my hand on James' cock and stroked it.

"You'd better get undressed..."

I looked quizzically at the new guy.

"Paul", he said, as he started to unbutton his shirt.

I lay back on the bed and James kissed me hard, his hands on my tits, pulling at my nipples and the rings. I pushed his head towards my groin. He kissed my stomach before burying his head between my legs, his tongue finding my hardening clit. I groaned as he started to tongue my lips, making slurping noises as he got to work.

Paul pulled off his boxer shorts and I got a look at him. He was about 30, I'd guess, shorter than James but in shape with quite well defined body. His cock looked nice, longish, more than a mouthful. His balls were shaved. He looked at me, perhaps waiting for permission.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS



"Let me suck your cock," I said.

Paul slid onto the bed next to me, feeding his cock into my mouth. James's tongue was deep inside me, along with one finger, and I moaned around Paul's shaft. He was hard, really stiff inside my mouth. I ran my hand up his thigh and cupped his balls as I began to take my second cock of the day.

"She's good," he said, looking down at James.

Their eyes locked in agreement. I started to cum as James pushed two fingers into me, pumping his hand in time to his tongue fucking me. My mouth gripped Paul's cock and I pulled at his balls as my cunt boiled over into orgasm. My chest went red, my nipples hard. Paul reached down and caressed my tits, flicking his fingers over the nipples, pulling on my piercings. He began to thrust into my mouth. I slurped my tongue around the head and shaft, and I began to wank his shaft as James continued to bring me off with his tongue.

I was concentrating hard on Paul when I felt James shift. Then, I felt his cock against my pussy lips, rubbing the head over my clit before he pushed hard into me. I was all for a rough fucking.

I took Paul's tool from my mouth.

"Come on, you pussy, fuck me properly," I goaded James. He gripped my knees and spread my legs, his big cock filling my cunt and his thumb rubbing my clit.

I took Paul back into my mouth. He thrusted against my lips and teeth, not as deeply as James had done earlier, but I felt him tense. I looked at him with my best begging face, squeezing his testes and pumping hard, my mouth tight around his shaft.

"Fucking hell..." Paul grunted and flooded my mouth with his goo.

I tried to drink it all down but there was too much of it, and James made me cum again as I was trying to swallow him. I dribbled down my chin. Paul wanked some more cum into my mouth, then used his finger to scoop the overflow into my mouth.

James was banging into me for all he was worth, and I was on the cusp of another orgasm, when he pulled out.

"Let Paul fuck your cunt," he commanded.

I lay back, spreading my legs.

"No, you get on top."

Paul was still hard, so I did as James said, taking Paul's cock into my sodden slot. His cock felt different than James', and my boyfriend's. I leaned forward, my tits in Paul's face, and he sucked and bit on them.

James positioned himself behind me. He'd been my one and only ass-fuck, so far. His cock was slick from my cunt juices and he pushed against my anus, feeding his thick dick into me. I could feel Paul's cock against the head of my vaginal walls, and James was up against it, too.

"Ohhhhh, yes, you fuckers, fuck me..."

Paul was happy to let James's thrusts do all the work. He pounded into my asshole as hard as he could. I felt his hands on my hips and Paul's hands on my tits. I was covered in sweat. The room was thick with the smell of climax and cum. The encroaching darkness outside filtered into the room, making it all the more animal.

I came, again, and again.

I kept telling them, "Fuck me harder...More...More..."
 
I could feel my cunt and ass holes being stretched, my clit was on fire. I needed Paul's spunk in me to cool me down.

"Come on you fucking bastards," I urged them on.

Paul began to thrust up hard against me. I could feel James getting close, his cock twitching inside my back passage. I drove down hard against them both.

"Fuck.... me..... fuck.... me..... fuck....me...."

I was on the verge of another orgasm when I felt James slam his cock in deep, and he pulsed as he released his cum into me. His breath was hot and heavy against my neck as he leaned against me, spent.

Paul's grip on my tits tightened as he lost control and his spunk flooded my cunt walls. I pushed down hard on him, desperate to drag that last orgasm out of my tired and well-used body.

I felt James's dick slip from my ass and I drove down against Paul's cock, once, twice, three times.

That was it, a powerful orgasm racked my body. My legs turned to jelly and my face was burning hot. I collapsed onto Paul, sweaty skin against sweaty skin.

My ass and cunt felt alien, like they didn't belong to me. I shared a kiss with Paul, then with James. I got to my feet, my legs barely holding me up, and I turned the light on in the bathroom. I could feel the combined juice of the two men dribbling out of me as I headed for the shower.

Published 
Written by ColletteXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments