Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasies Come True

2
2 Comments 2
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was 16 when it happened. My best friend, Jamie and I, were in our computer arts class. I had liked Jamie for a long time, but she did not want a relationship. This was fine with me, I did not want to jeopardize our friendship. However everyday it was getting harder and harder to ignore how badly I wanted her. She had a perfect figure, beautiful full lips, deep brown eyes, huge D cups, a nice round ass, and she know just how to torture me with it.

At first I didn't think much of what she was doing. But after a while I noticed how often she would bend down in front of me, giving me a nice view of her chest. She would swing her hips just enough to drive me crazy, so I couldn't keep my eyes off her magnificent ass as she walked.

But then one day I called her on it. She knew I had a foot fetish, so one day when she wore sandals, innocent enough. But when she took them off and put them on my lap, purposely teasing me with them. I couldn’t take it. I pulled her aside.

“What the hell are you doing Jamie?” I asked her.

“I'm just having a little fun, whats so wrong with that?” She responded.

“Its wrong because you know I like you, and your doing this on purpose,” I sad. “You know I want you!”

“Your a fucking pussy, you know that?” She said.

“What? What the hell are you talking about?” I said, very confused.

“Your a man, right? Real men take what they want.” She explained.

“I was just trying to be respectful.” I replied.

Jamie grabbed my cock through my pants, pulled me close and whispered, “You don't get it do you? I want you. I want you so bad, I need you.”

“What, now? In lunch? Not last night when I was at your house, alone?” I (sarcastically) said.

“Shut the hell up,” She said as she pulled me close and slipped her agile tongue into my mouth.

“Where should we do this?” I asked, confused as we were halfway through the school day. “I can't wait any longer!”

Jamie led me into the janitor's closet. She shoved her tongue into my mouth as she squeezed my ass, moaning into my mouth.

Jamie was different. She didn't do oral, however, as a great woman once told me, real men take what they want. I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back and started biting on her neck.

“Oh yeah you fucker you know I like it rough,” she moaned. “I'm so fucking horny, I need to be fucked, hard and fast!”

“Well,” I said, “I'm not like your little boy-toys. You want my dick, then your my bitch until I say otherwise.”

“Uh, no.” She said. “I can go without it if that's how we're gonna play.”

So I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, I shoved my hand down her pants and started fingering her dripping cunt. I found her g-spot instantly, and she threw her head back.

“You son of a bitch.” She said through her gasps for air.

“So what was that? About not needing me?” I jokingly said.

“Fine, what the hell do you want?” She said angrily.

“I told you, I want a bitch. And I have the perfect one, right here.” I said.

She gave in, and I threw her on her knees. She glared at me, knowing exactly what I wanted.

“You know I don't do that shit.” She said

“Thats too bad. I have a nice, thick cock just for that dripping cunt you have.” I said seductively.

She reluctantly pulled my jeans down and slipped my cock into her mouth. I shoved it right down her throat. She gagged. I didn't care. I was horny, I'd waited two years for her. I was getting what I wanted.

She slid it out of her mouth, lust in her gorgeous brown eyes. She lifted her feet up and played on my biggest weakness. She made lick them and rub them, an evil grin cutting across her face. Jamie then wrapped her toes around my cock. Instantly it got harder than I thought possible.

“Yeah baby, you like that don't you? Having your bitches feet on your cock?” She teased.

I couldn’t say a word all I could do is moan.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

I'd fantasized for a long time about this, but having it happen was amazing. She put her sexy feet back down, and resumed sucking it.

“Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby!” I exclaimed.

“Fuck yes Ace, cum down my throat! I need it so bad!” She yelled.

I came harder than I thought possible. It filled her mouth and she swallowed it all. I told her to strip completely naked, she obliged. I saw the most sexy woman on the planet that day. The second her thong hit the floor I buried my face in between her legs.

She was shaved smooth. The sweet scent of her young pussy thrilled me as I lapped at it. She moaned and moaned as I sucked and licked her clit.

“Holy fuck Ace yes! Lick my pussy!” She yelled lustfully. “Shove your tongue in me!”

“Oh yes, baby, yes!” I said as my tongue slid in her. I licked and tongue fucked her until I heard her yell “Oh my fucking god, yes!” as her juices flowed out onto my face.
I stood up and started French kissing her again. The room smelled like her beautiful cunt. I told her to bend over.

“Hell no, sit the fuck down!” And I did, I was not disappointed. Her cunt tightened around my rock hard cock. She started bobbing up and down, her tits jiggling as she rode me. She started going faster and faster and moaned louder as she threw her head back in pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes Ace, yes your cock feels so good in me!” She yelled.

“Get off,” I said, as I was going to cum and we were unprotected.

“Hell no cum in me! Blow a nice hot load in my pussy!” She yelled. And I did. The biggest load I could possibly blow.

“Stand the fuck up, my turn now.” I ordered her.

I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy as I bent her over the desk. I shoved it in and I fucked her hard.

“Harder baby harder! Give me what I need baby!” She begged.

“Oh yeah baby yeah, your pussy's so fucking hot!” I moaned.

I went harder and harder until I came again, not as hard as the last time but it still filled her little cunt.

“Mmm baby that was so good.” She said.

“Oh I'm not done,” I said.

“Huh?” was the last word she uttered before I slid my cock in her ass. Then she just gasped and fell silent. “What... the fuck... are you... doing?” She said angrily after catching her breath.

“Your tight, fat ass.” I said confidently. I pushed her up against the wall and choked her just a little. Just enough to remind her shes still my bitch. Then I slapped her ass as I fucked it. I left a few nice big hand prints on her fat ass.

“Oh god this... this... hurts, really good!” She said confusedly. “Mmm Ace harder!” I was happy to oblige as I fucked her ass. I fucked it until I came, twice. I couldn’t fuck any more, my legs gave out. We fell together, and we kissed and touched each other as we scrambled to get our clothes back on. She pulled me close and kissed me.

“Mmm baby that’s why I made you wait. But I'm not waiting again. My house, tomorrow, OK? At least there you can tie me down.” She said as she winked. “Oh, on one condition. My feet kinda hurt now.” She said as she spread her toes. So then I rubbed and licked her feet again, she was growing quite fond of it.

“Oh baby I like that, it feels so good.” She said. Jamie slipped her sandals back on, and we went to leave.

When we opened the door, there stood the principal, vice principal, and a mix of teachers and students. We were suspended for seven days. And every day we sneaked over to the others house for some nice hot, steamy, public, rough, fetish-filled sex. We still fuck pretty often, and it is better every time. We aren’t together, even though I would love to be. However hot sex and not jeopardizing our friendship just as good. For now anyway, I still try and get her every here and there. It doesn't work usually, but some awesome 'I'm sorry sex' follows.

Published 
Written by Aces9779
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments