Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Find and Fuck

"One simple game leads to so much more..."

31
11 Comments 11
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I look in the mirror and reapply my lipstick. I have to look perfect if I want to win. I've never won before but I will today, I can feel it. I stand up and walk over to my full-length mirror. I'm pleased by what I see looking back at me.

My name is Amber and I'm 18 years old. I'm entering my senior year in high school with all my friends. I'm about 5'7 but I wear high heels to add a couple inches. I have 34 D tits and since I have them, I flaunt them. I have long dark hair that I always straighten and brown eyes. For the game today I'm wearing short shorts with no panties and a tight tank top to show off the most cleavage I possibly can. I can honestly say I look hot and if I were a guy, I would do me. And that's my goal.

I meet my friends at the new club in town. They are all dressed the same way as me; hot, slutty, and fuckable.

"Ok girls you know the rules. Lets get started. Find and Fuck starts.... Now!" Carly says.

The four of us run off in different parts of the club to get a head start on the game. Find and Fuck is a game that my friends and I thought of. The way to play is simple. You find a hot guy, flirt with them, and then fuck before the night is over. As you’re doing it with a guy you take a picture of his face and dick. The next day we meet and the girl who found the overall best guy, with the hottest face and nice dick, wins.

I look around disappointed. I can't find anyone who would help me win the game. I see that Carly and Erika both found hot guys to talk to but Melissa can't find anyone either. I sit down discouraged and look desperately for a hot guy. Then I see him. Sitting in the corner drinking his beer and looking at papers. I walk over to see his face up close and it takes my breath away.

He has dark black hair and piercing blue eyes that take my breath away. He has chiseled features and a little bit of stubble going on that makes him even hotter. The way he is dressed you can tell he isn't wealthy but he does have a sense of style. He looks like a TV star that all the girls drool over. I know he's the one that I'm gonna fuck.

"Hi," I say to him as I sit down, "My names Amber. How about you?"

"Josh," He answers not even looking up from the papers he's studying.

"So Josh, what you looking at?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing that's important. Work stuff," He says and then looks up at me. I see his eyes roaming all over my body. I know I got his attention.

"Oh that's nice. What's your job?"

"I'm starting my first year as a teacher,"

"Wow that’s pretty cool all but come on! You're at a club. Party!" I pull him off of his chair.

"Well I am busy.." He starts to say. I give him a look. "But one song wont kill me!" He finishes.

"Alright lets go!!" I exclaim and drag him over to the dance floor.

We were dancing and jumping around to the music. I looked for Carly and Erika but I didn't see them anywhere. I guess they were already fucking with their guys. But I saw Melissa talking to some ok looking guy. She wasn't gonna win the game today. I think I have a pretty good chance as long as I can seduce Josh, which I have never failed to do.

The more we danced the more he started to loosen up and have fun. I soon started grinding on him. I rubbed my body on his and more than once "accidentally" touched his cock. I could see a bulge is starting to form in his pants.

I bump my ass on his rod and feel it poking me. 

"Let's go somewhere quiet," I yell in his ear.

"OK," He says back.

I grab his hands and drag him to the ally in the back. I've hooked up with my fair share of guys back there. There was an unspoken rule between us four girls. Each of us has our own spot that we do guys in. Mine is the back ally.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

Carly's is the third stall is the girl’s restroom. Erika's is in the backroom of the connected building and Melissa's is in her car behind the club.

When we get outside I push him against the wall and start kissing him feverishly. He pushes me over to the other side of the wall and lets me know that he's the one in charge. He brings his mouth down to my neck and kisses it as I try to take off his shirt.

We pull apart and take off our clothes without breaking eye contact. I pull down my shorts and he's surprised to see I'm not wearing any panties. I feel my juices going down my leg and all I want at this moment is for him to jam his 7-inch dick into my tight pussy.

But before I do I take out my phone and snap a picture of him and his cock to show the girls tomorrow.

"Come over here and stick that nice hard dick inside me Josh, and no condoms necessary." I tell him.

He pulled me closer to him and put the tip in front of my wet pussy. He slowly pushed it in and out but not all the way. At the same time he sucked on my right nipple.

"Mmmm!" I moaned out. I took my phone out and snapped some more pictures.

"Fuck me faster Josh!" I yelled out.

"You have to beg for it baby,"

"Oh I want that dick to ram through my pussy and fuck my brains out. Please Josh! Pleasee!"

He finally accepted it and thrust so hard his balls slammed my skin and it stung.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK OHH YEAH!! Keep going mmm that feels nice!" I yelled.

"Do you like that?!? Do you like it?"

"Yeah!!" I screamed.

I felt him tense up and shoot his cum into me and I came with him. A wave of pleasure went through me and I could barely stand. I felt his cock go limp inside me but he let it stay there for a bit before he pulled out.

"That was so hot," He said.

"Haha yeah it was. I don't usually give it out but here is my number, call me if you want." I put my number into his phone. "Bye Josh."

I got dressed and went home feeling pretty good about what happened and about Josh. He was special, he was different.

The next day Carly, Melissa, Erika, and I went out for coffee to compare guys and see who wins. Melissa turned up with a guy with a 5-inch dick and ok looking. The worst part was he was still a virgin. She knew she'd lost. Erika got a better guy who was pretty hot but not as good as mine. Although she has a pretty good chance because he had a 7-inch dick and he was good from what she said. Carly's guy was super hot but didn't last very long.

"Ok girls its time to vote. Remember you can't vote for your own guy and two votes wins." Erika says.

We each wrote names on a piece of paper and folded it. I voted for Erika's guy because he seemed like the best, after mine though. I hoped I would win once before school started next week.

I read the names off the papers. "One for Amber. One for Erika. One for Carly. And the final one is for.." I opened the paper. "Me! Oh my god I win!" I yelled.

"Good for you Amber. No one voted for me though," Melissa said sadly.

"Oh shut up bitch! You've won before," I say.

Melissa laughed. There really is no prize for winning, or none that we thought of yet. But I do get bragging rights and that feels pretty good.

We went out to dinner and celebrated the game. Our last hurrah before senior year.

A week later I woke up and had my first day back from school. I walked in with my friends and we went into homeroom. The day slowly dragged on and on until the last period of the day: Math.

I walked in and sat down with Carly planning another Find and Fuck. The teacher wrote his name on the board and turned around.

My mouth fell open. So did Carly's.

"Hello class. My name is Josh Taylor and I'm your new math teacher."
Published 
Written by hottiegurl6911
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments