Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Affair 2

"I was ready for round 2 with Tina after a short break."

1
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
When Tina and I had relaxed on the bed for several minutes, Tina was about to enter a light sleep. But Tina had promised to lick me clean when we were done. So I told her she had to make good on her promise. Tina rose to her knees and elbows so her face was right over my semi-limp member. She began to lick the sides, tasting her own juices on me. As my hardness returned she put the tip in her mouth and sucked like a lollipop. She was definitely causing a favorable reaction causing my dick to grow to full mast.

I told her I wanted her to take all of my dick in her mouth. Tina began to protest a little when I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down. Tina settled into a motion where she was working up and down, each time taking a little more down her throat. When she bottomed out, she shook her head up and down quickly causing a wonderful sensation. I asked her if she wanted to taste my cum. Tina said she did but she also wanted another load in her pussy, or better yet in her ass.

Tina knew that I had never experienced anal sex and that it was on my bucket list. She was teasing me with the hint of what was to come. I told her she better slow down or she was going to get a mouthful. I pulled her off my dick and pulled her towards me. I kissed her deeply tasting our combined juices in her mouth. I savored the taste but decided I wanted more.

So I pushed her back on the bed again. I looked at her red, swollen glistening lips. They looked so ripe and tasty. I got on my knees right in front of her cunt so I had full use of my hands. I leaned in and took a deep smell of her sex perfume. I licked at the cum oozing out of her pussy. She tasted so good.

Knowing that she loved to be fingered, I took my left middle finger and slid it in her hole. I arched my finger tip up so it was brushing against her g-spot. This caused quite a stir in Tina. She let out this loud continuous moan. As I was stimulating both her clit with my tongue and her g-spot with a finger, I slid my right hand to the bottom of her slit forcing her wetness towards her anus. Tina knew what was coming and begged me to stick my finger in her ass.

I rubbed her lubrication all around her ass hole, but never quite touching the very center. Tina tried to push down on the bed forcing my finger inside. But I wouldn’t give her the pleasure so fast. I took my teeth and nibbled on her clit, which seemed to become even more sensitive. I told her I would only give her what she wanted if she let me take her back door. Tina was so turned on at that point, she would have promised the world if I made her.

Tina said I could stick anything I wanted in her ass if I would finger her just now. So I took my right finger and probed beyond the opening. Tina initially flinched upward but then downward trying to force more of my finger inside. Once it was all the way in, I wiggled it around in a circular fashion. I was now applying stimulation to her clit, g-spot and ass all at the same time.

Tina began to gasp for air. She was so excited she could barely breathe. Tina began to pull at the bed comforter and sheets with her hands. She began to pant in short bursts calling out my name and begging for more. I got in a motion with my hands and tongue where I was rocking back and forth, applying pressure on all three spots simultaneously. After 3-4 minutes of this, Tina could stand it any longer. Her pussy began to contract against my finger. I her ass hole was pinching my other finger. I took my mouth and sucked hard on her clit pulling hard away from her body. Tina convulsed in orgasm for what seemed like eternity. I had never seen anyone cum so hard for so long.

I pushed both fingers in as far as they would go leaving them deep, wiggling around inside their holes. Tina let out a primal scream and suddenly clasped her legs shut. Her swift motion caught me by surprise and forced me off her completely. But I figured it was an appropriate ending to a long and violent orgasm.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum



I ran my sticky hand and fingers up and down her calves and thighs. Tina shook and rolled around on the bed coming down off cloud nine. I was glad to be able to bring her so much pleasure.

I asked her if she was ready to make good on her second promise. Tina whimpered a faint yes. I told her to get on her hands and knees. She moved into position and I could see the juices flowing down over her smooth lips. I took the head of my dick and put at the entrance to her pussy. Tina reached back with her hand and squeezed my dick as if asking for a moment. When she released hold of my member, I rocked slowly forward pushing just the head inside.

I rocked back and forth each time pushing farther inside. Soon my balls were resting against her clit. I stayed still for a moment letting Tina prepare for the assault ahead. I started making long slow strokes. I told her to push her upper body up in the air pushing off the head board. Her pussy was so wet that my dick glistened when I pulled out. I knew that I had all of the lubrication I needed for what I wanted next.

I pulled out and ran the head of my dick over her anus, spreading her lubrication all over her. I pushed forward and met with resistance. Her ass hole was tight and I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to achieve penetration. Tina had experienced anal sex before but I knew it had been a long time. I pushed more firmly, grabbing her hips in the process. The head of my dick slipped inside her warm tunnel for the first time. I let it stay there before I pushed more. It took me about 2-3 minutes to get all 7.5 inches inside.

Tina’s head was draped as low as it would go while still holding in position. I reached up and began to grab and twist her breasts. Tina took one hand and ran it down her front to her pussy. I was amazed because despite the wicked oral sex I had just given her, she wanted more. I began to stroke in and out of her warn and incredibly tight hole.

I told her I was going to come in her ass. She wiggled her bum from side to side in agreement. I began to really pick up speed. Normally I can last much longer after my first orgasm. But her ass was so tight I could feel that sensation coming on. I thrust hard and fast causing her to bang on the wall of the hotel room. And then I did it – I came hard filling her ass. I slumped forward over her back hugging her upper body, letting my dick rest deep inside her ass. I thanked her for me being my first of sorts. She reached back and ran her hand through my hair.

For fear of placing too much weight on her, I rolled off her with my dick making a plopping sound as it exited. I laid down on the bed and Tina laid partially on top of me. She took her left hand and massaged my balls and shaft. Then she really surprised me. She slid down and took me in her mouth. She sucked all of my soft member clean as a whistle. Then she came up to share a kiss. I wasn’t sure I wanted to kiss her just then – wasn’t sure what to expect or what it would taste like. Surprisingly, our combined fluids didn’t taste nearly like I feared.

I let Tina force her tongue all over the inside of my mouth. I was exhausted and Tina began to kiss my chest and pecks. I slowly drifted into a light sleep losing all sense of time. Now I was in a total state of bliss.

When I awoke, our time together was nearly gone. I felt light headed from all of the excitement. Tina asked me if I was glad that I had agreed to come. What we had shared that afternoon was so different than anything I had experienced before. I couldn’t feel any remorse. I told her that I had enjoyed it thoroughly and was looking forward already to a repeat. Then she shocked me senseless. As much as we had shared about our sexual likes and interests, what she said blew my mind. She said, next time we are going to have to invite a second girl!

Comments appreciated.

Published 
Written by DayDreamCentral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors