Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Fun With a Red Head

"Fun with a red headed pet."

1
0 Comments 0
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I was in between marriages and I was pretty much a slut puppy. I partied a lot and I had one goal in mind and that was to get laid.

One Friday night I met up with a fiery red head. She was hot looking and had one of the best asses I had ever seen in a pair of jeans. We danced and drank the night away. We kissed each other every chance we could. When we slow danced it was one continuous kiss. When it came to closing time, she invited me to her place the next night after she got off work from a different bar.

The next night I went to the bar she worked at as a bar tender. She gave me all the free beer I could drink and I listened to the band that played. I didn't dance too much because I wanted to take that red head home and have my way with her.

As closing time was approaching and she slipped out from behind the bar to sneak in a few dances with me including a slow dance that once again was nothing but a long kiss with some extra body touches and feels.

When she got off work, we headed straight to her place. Once we got there, there was no doubt what we had in mind. Once inside the door, she went to the fridge to grab a couple of beers. Coming out of the kitchen she grabbed my hand and dragged me to her bedroom.

Entering bedroom she put the beers down on the night stand, lit a candle and sat on the bed. She told me to come over to her where she immediately undid my jeans and pulled them down along with my underwear to my ankles. Without saying a word, she grabbed my stiffening 8 inch cock and sucked on the head until I was fully erect. Opening her mouth more, she took me deep until I was fully inside her mouth and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock while she played with my balls.

I grabbed her head and fucked her face. I let her pull back some so she could catch her breath before plunging her mouth back down on my cock. I used my hands to control her. She would moan from time-to-time and that told me she loved sucking my cock. I started stroking my cock in and out of her mouth with long slow strokes. Her mouth felt so hot on my cock. Her saliva not only coated my cock but it was dripping from my balls.

Unable to hold back any longer, I pumped in and out her faster as she gripped my ass. I felt my cock swell and I cut loose a nice load of cum for her to swallow and she swallowed like a porn star. I let go of her head and she did not stop sucking. She sucked me dry and when I couldn't take it any longer, I pulled out of her mouth and bent down to give her a long kiss. I tasted my cum on her lips and tongue as we kissed and she almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth.

I broke the kiss so I could undress her. I pulled off the polo shirt she had worn and undid her bra to slide it down her arms. I laid her back on the bed undoing the tight shorts she was wearing and pull them down her legs and off her feet. To my delight she wore no panties.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to me. Careful not to enter her pussy as I really wanted to, I leaned down and kissed her again and teased one of her full breasts with one hand. She moaned and danced under me as we kissed. It was as if she was trying to get my cock in her pussy. I felt how wet she was and she was very wet.

raised up and got my hands under knees and raised her legs in the air. I bent down to admire her nicely trimmed fiery red bush and her nice puffy lips. She had so much pussy juice leaking that it ran down puddling up by the cheeks of her ass. Using my tongue, I teased her by licking her thighs and ass cheeks. She started moving her hips begging to me to lick her puss but I teased her until I could take no more.

Not only did her pussy look good, it smelled good and I had to taste it. I ran my tongue from her asshole up to clit a few times so I could taste her juices before I dived in. It was a wonderful taste and I put my lips on hers and sucked getting more juice from her. She put her hands on the back of my head and held me there. I started licking her for all I was worth. The more I licked the more juice I got.

Although she had a hold of my head, I was able to move up and down her pussy to lightly suck her clit and various places on her lips. She was moaning loudly and moving her hips up and down as I ate her out. I loved the way she smelt and tasted. I couldn't get enough of her as she came three times from my tongue and lips.

For her last two climaxes, I slid two fingers in her pussy and pumped her until she came a forth time. For the fifth time, I pulled one wet finger from her pussy and slipped in her ass. She squealed really loud with a finger in each hole and came really hard begging me not to stop. Her body tensed up and I felt her squeezing both fingers as a I sucked her clit. She released so much cum that I had it running down my hand and arm.

After a minute or so, she pushed my head a way from her and relaxed. She told me no man had ever made her cum like that. Of course, I was proud of myself considering she was five years older than I was.

I looked down between her legs and there was a bigger cum and juice mix puddle on the bed next to her ass. I swiped a couple of finger through the puddle to get another taste. Seeing this, she said she wanted a taste, so using the same two fingers I scooped some more juice cum mix and put my fingers to her mouth where she sucked on them. She moaned as she sucked.

I pulled my fingers away so could I kick my boots and jeans off.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

Then I removed by shirt before I moved up on the bed between her spread legs. I kissed her deeply like I had for the past couple of nights and she moaned and grunted while humping my leg. Breaking off the kiss, she licked her juices from my cheeks and chin.

While she licking my face, I wedged my hard cock into the opening of her pussy where in one easy push, I was buried balls deep inside her tight, wet pussy. She let out a deep moan raising her legs into the air allowing me to get deeper inside. I ground my pelvis in her's a couple of times before I pulled out to tease her with the head of my cock. She begged me put it back inside and I partially obliged by sliding half way inside and pulling back out.

I did this a few times and then went all the way in. I pumped in and out of her and when I was all the way inside her, I would grind my pelvis in circles. She was losing her mind. Moaning and screaming wildly as I fucked her. Before I was done, I had her feet on each side of her face and was fucking her, long and deep with my balls slapping her ass.

I pulled out of her and moved her to a doggie position. Before entering her, I licked her pussy and ass some more and she went crazy begging for my cock. I moved up behind her and teased her pussy with the head of my stiff cock. Tired of the teasing, she pushed her hips back and I entered full tilt. She was so wet that I felt her pussy juice on my balls as soon as I entered her.

I fucked her slow and long before going fast and short. At either pace, she moaned and squealed the whole way. I lost count of the times she came from our fucking, but she kept both of us wet. At one point, I pulled out and soaked the crack of her ass with her juices from my cock.

Wanting me to cum, she reached back between her legs and teased my balls as I slowed the strokes down again. I bumped her ass hard with my pelvis with each slow but hard stroke. I started to get that feeling deep in my balls so I started pumping harder and harder. Although I was pumping her hard, I was able to slip my thumb in her tight asshole where she squeezed hard on my cock and moaned loudly that she wanted my cum in her pussy.

That did it for the both of us. She screamed and released enough cum from her pussy that it was running down my inner thighs. I couldn't hold back any longer feeling her her fingers teasing my balls and her cum running down my thighs. I finally released jet after jet of cum deep inside her pussy. I continued slowly fucking her after our climaxes and by the time we were done we had a large puddle of pussy and cock juice mix on the bed beneath us.

She fell forward and I fell with her. We were both sweating and breathing hard. While coming down from our climaxes, I stayed inside her and I could feel her squeezing out what cum was left inside me.

I rolled off her and she went to the bathroom. When she was done, she took our now hot beers to the fridge and brought back cold ones. I got up and went to the bathroom and came back to sit next her on the bed. We drank our beer complimenting each other on our ability to please one another.

After the beer and rest, she reached for my soft cock and stroked it. Putting down our beer, we got in a 69 with her on top. Once positioned, she put her wet pussy on my mouth and I licked and sucked on her for all she was worth. Even with the mixture of my cum and hers, she tasted so good. She sucked my cock to stiffness again getting my cock and balls coated with her saliva once again. She gave the wettest blow jobs and I loved it!

After some oral play, she turned around and slid her pussy down on my awaiting cock. She was so tight and wet. Once she was filled, she took charge and humped me like I did her earlier. Some were long and slow, some were short and fast. I could tell she loved being on top and I loved having her there. She rode me like that through four of her own orgasms and I could tell she was getting tired. Before I took over, she had me covered with her mix of juices and it was puddling between my ass checks.

I put my hands on each of her ass cheeks to hold her still and started pumping my cock in and out of her wet pussy. I sped up my pace and she grabbed my hair to hang on. She didn't move the whole time I fucked her like this. My balls finally got tight and I knew it wouldn't be long when she dropped her head down so we could kiss.

The mixture of her cum juice mix, my cum and beer, I went off pumping my cum deep into her. I didn't cum much this time since it was my third, but it sure did feel good. However, I did cum enough that when she moved up and my cock slid out, a puddle of our juices formed on my stomach where she stopped and she pulled up. She went down to lick it all up and came up to share a very wet good night kiss before we both collapsed for the night.

I woke late the next morning with her nibbling on my already stiff cock. We basically replayed the night before and I didn't leave her place until 10:00 that Sunday night.

Each time we were together it was lust filled time. I say time because it didn't matter if we saw each other during the day or at night, we made sure the other was sexually satisfied.

Unfortunately, it ended a couple of months later because she wanted more of a relationship than I but I will never forgot the sexual encounters she and I shared.

And, she was not the last fiery red head I sexual encounters with.
Published 
Written by ATexGent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors