Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time with the School Slut: Part 3

"Finally Eric and me get to his bed"

15
4 Comments 4
40.3k Views 40.3k
697 words 697 words
Famous Story
He carried me naked to his bedroom door and stopped. He seems to have a thought in his head. He starts to kiss me some more and we get into a really dirty make out session. I guess he felt that it's not everyday that he has the school slut's full attention, so he might as well take advantage of me. "You're so fucking hot and gorgeous Stacy!" 

He then opens the door to his room, then positions me in. his arm as if he's carrying me over the threshold. I'm usually not one for romance but this was very nice. Eric then carried me over to his bed and dropped me roughly onto it. It was very soft and cozy. It did have a bit of a squeak to it however, as I would learn a little later. After he dropped me down he went over to find a good song on his iPod to put on. I just laid back on his bed. He took his comforter off the bed and I just felt his ultra soft sheets on my naked ass and body.

"Nice bed baby, I might have to move in here with you," I joked to him.

"Anytime baby, rough and crazy sex every night!" Eric said

He found a loud punk rock song to put on.

"I don't want my neighbors to here you screaming baby," Eric said

"Back at you baby, I know how to make guys squirm and moan until the end."

He then looked around for his lube and condoms. I just laid on his bed and opened my legs a little. I started to play with my pussy for him. He got his stuff then looked up at me.

"God baby you're too much for me!" he said.

He then started to stroke his now limp dick.

"Come here babe, I'll get you hard again."

He walked over and stood at the side of the bed. I crawled over and put my face right near his crotch. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it a little. Then I leaned in and opened my mouth and put his dick in.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

I sucked on it nice and slow, swirling my tongue all around the tip, letting him enjoy my piercing yet again. He then pulled back and his dick popped out of my mouth. He jumped into the bed next to me. He then grabbed my head and forced me down onto his dick again. I had no escape, I could only bob up and down on his dick, so I did.

"Fuck baby that's so fucking good!" he said in a happy whisper.

He finally forced my head off and flipped me onto my back. He then crawled over to my crotch. "You smell sexy baby," Eric said

"I had no idea you were so dirty baby!" I said

He then leaned in to my pussy and gave it the gentlest little kisses. Then he slowly started to lick around a little. Then faster and faster and faster.

"Ooo baby that's good," I said.

I usually don't get eaten out that much by guys. But he didn't seem to mind it one bit. He kept going and going then he started to plunge his tongue in deeper, making my body squirm and my toes curl. He then spit on my pussy and licked it up. It felt so good. He tickled my clit with his tongue and nibbled on it a little.

"I'm going to spell your name with my tongue baby," Eric said

"MMMM baby that's so hot," I said

He then proceeded to form each letter of my name, nice and slowly, so I enjoyed every inch of his relatively long tongue. He then started to finger my pussy a little. He started light with just one finger, going slowly in and out. He then started to go faster and really finger fuck me deep. I was in total ecstasy while he was doing this.

"Fuck me now baby!" I said

"Sure thing, slut!" Eric said

He then sat up and reached over me and grabbed the condom off his nightstand.

To Be Continued ;)

Published 
Written by Sexpertteen18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments