Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flight

"The setting is important and there is excitement in sound and thunder."

2
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Flight

I have been fascinated with flight all my life. Watching an albatross sail in lazy circles around my boat while offshore fishing has never failed to make my pulse quicken. If I could fly like that I would eat raw fish. Gladly.

I find the end of an airport runway to be a gateway to another world. The sound, vibration, and the rush of air as a huge plane blasts its way in to the sky can not be described. It has to be felt to be understood. The field at the end of the runway had become one of my favorite places.

I had been eating breakfast at the diner for some time. Barbra was always there on Thursday and Friday and we had been flirting with each other for nearly a month. I had asked her out once or twice but she was busy each time. I am not the sort to hound a woman for a date. I ask once or twice and if she says no I assume that I am not her type. So it was with Barbra.

Then one day she mentioned a new Science Fiction movie she wanted to see. I told her I was going to see it as soon as I could. She asked if I would like some company and so the following evening found us on our way to the movies. We made small talk on the way and discussed our favorite things. Hobbies, books we read, and our favorite films. We found we had a lot in common.

The movies was a space opera of the usual sort and did nothing to excite either one of us. We stopped at a corner store and got coffee to go and started for the beach for a walk in the sand.

Barbra, turned to me and said, "What do you do when you need a little excitement in your life".

I made a u turn and headed for the airport. Barbra was full of questions. I turned to her and asked her to trust me for 20 minuets. If she didn't like the place I took her, we would leave with no argument from me.

I drove to the end of the runway and parked the Ranchero. I took a blanket from the space behind the seat and spread in over the trucks back deck. We leaned against the cab as I tried to explain why we were here. I did my best to explain what a giant jet plane taking off just over your head was like when the car began to shake under the blast of huge jet engines.

Barbras eyes went wide and she grasped my arm in a vise like grip. She was a lot stronger than she looked. I could feel her intake of breath as she responded to the thundering wonder of a 747 in full cry.

We had been cuddling and holding hands for the last 3 hr. but this was different. Barbra clung to me like moss on a rock until the assault on our senses had stopped and the plain passed. I looked into her lovely face, pale in the moonlight. Her eyes were wide in surprise.

"I never knew anything could feel like that", she said. "Thank you for sharing that with me." Then she placed a kiss on my lips that scorched the paint on the Ranchero.

"Thank you", I replied and kissed her right back. We kept kissing while another plane roared over-head. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her to me. As my hand caressed her my other hand cupped her full breast.

Barbra lifted her leg and straddled me as I covered her mouth and neck with kisses. I slid my hand under her sweater and stroked her nipples under my fingers. Each time a plane roared over=head her passion increased and her hips thrust against my legs.

Barbra placed her lips next to my ear and said, "It hooks in the front".

Once her tits had found their freedom we were on our way as each plane turned both of us on more and more. My hand slid under her skirt and found the wettest pair of panties it had ever been my pleasre to fee.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Her left hand was behind my neck pulling my lips to hers. Her right hand was pulling my cock.

She stood up as another plane approached our parking spot and pulled the panties to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her pussy was shaved and she lifted her skirt to let me see it.

"Will you eat me", she asked.

I answered by lifting my head to her pussy and stroking it with my tongue. She placed her knees on the cab and put her pussy onto my mouth. I liked her clit with my tongue while I finger fucked her. Her hips thrust against my mouth my middle finger thrust in and out of her cunt.

She moved to one side, leaned against the cab of the truck and thrust her ass toward the trucks tailgate.

"I am so hot", she said. "Please fuck me. Fuck me really hard"

I stood up, lifted her skirt off her ass and slipped my dick into her hot cunt with no resistance at all. I could feel her girl cum running down both our legs. I gripped her long blond hair in my right hand and stroked her clit with my left. She screamed and pumped and thrust and fucked like a weasel.

Before long I sat down on the blanket and Barbra straddled me. She spread the lips of her pussy with one hand and balanced herself with the other hand on the trucks bed rail. She then squatted over my cock and slid it back into the depths of her cunt.

Barbra pulled off her sweater and let her 38 DD tits swing free. She leaned back and rocked like a little girl on a toy pony. My wet thumb slipped under her pussy lips and stroked her clit as another plane rocketed into the starry night. Barbra screamed with passion and cupped her breasts with both hands. She flicked her nipples with her index fingers and rocked harder.

Plane after plane thundered overhead and each one seemed to increase our passion. Barbra couldn't get enough. After almost an hour of hot, wet sex I felt ready to cum. I just couldn't hold it any longer and whispered into her ear that I was ready to pop my nut.

Barbra immediately stood up and began backing away.

"Look babe, I am on the pill and so take every precaution I can but I am terrified of having a baby. Please don't cum in my cunt"

I took her hand in mine and told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything she didn't want to do.

"But Barbra, I am going to have bad case of blue balls in a half second. Can we figure something out?"

She smiled a sneaky smile and said, "I am sure we can. Lets work on it, shall we?"

She took both my hands and pulled me into a standing position, kneeled in front of me and slipped my cock into her wet, warm mouth. She grabbed my ass and sucked and pumped her mouth on my dick. She took my dick in her hand and stroked it, just the head in her mouth. She continued to jack me off and said, "Give it to me. I want it all. Shoot that hot, thick, creamy cum in my mouth. I love it".

She put my dick back in her mouth and began moving her mouth back and forth, my cock going down her throat till my balls slapped her chin. Just as a 737 streaked over head, Barbra grabbed my ass, pushed my cock to the back of her throat. I shot a huge load into her mouth while she swallowed fast and sucked every drop from my dick.

We lay on the blanket together, our bodies cooling in the crisp autumn air.

We went there twice a week for the next year and it never failed to arouse both of us.
Published 
Written by Montereyjack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments